Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

"When I first got the implant, it took me a while to get used to dropdown menus. Now I barely notice it and can access any function instinctively. I can activate Nick's tech with a thought, literally. Um... is that your hand?"

"Hush... tell me about this tech of yours. Is that all it can do?"

"No... unnn... your fingers are cold! Um, I can see the full ultraviolet spectrum. I can see in the dark like a cat. Damn that feels good... you've done this before."

Her hand worked my length slowly and had me gasping in no time at all. I leaned up and unbuttoned her blouse. I took my time as Lydia spat on her palm to help things go smoother. I grinned as I saw how well she filled out her bra. I unhooked her bra and freed her breasts. Her hand began moving faster now. She looked down and her eyes went wide.

"I thought you were bragging. I wonder if it's going to fit. Guess I should have a taste first though."

"I am at your mercy."

Her laugh was downright evil. She shifted her position and I let out a groan when I felt her breath on my cock. She licked the underside from the base to the tip and my ass left the couch. I cried out when her mouth snared the head of my dick. I watched her as she closed her eyes and made love to it. I had the urged to snag a fistful of her hair but that wouldn't do. She was eager to please there was no doubt about that. She had me shaking in short order. I warned her how close I was. But like the good little cocksucker she was she readied to swallow my load. I urged her on and my hips lifted on their own driving my erection half way down her throat. Somehow, she managed not to choke and swallow every pulse of my semen. But she did have tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." I said fearing she was going to yell and scream but that isn't what happened.

"Damn, that was intense," she growled as she lifted her head up. "It hit the back of my throat like a bullet. I can't wait to feel you shoot inside of me. I am going to stand up and I want you to undress me."

"Yes Ma'am." I said smiling.

She got to her feet and I stood behind her. I cupped her tits and she gasped in surprise. I weighed them in my hands. Lydia ground her ass against my semi-erection. I kissed her neck as I unzipped her skirt. I let it fall to the floor. She moaned as I knelt placing my head at ass level. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slowly tugged them down. Her scent was strong and sweet. She stepped out of her panties and skirt. I stood up ignoring her bare ass. Lydia was trembling now.

"What next?" I asked.

"I thought you were going to reciprocate." She said frowning.

"Tell me what you want."

"Lick me... make me cum..."

I glanced up and smiled. The room had a twelve-foot ceiling. I touched her shoulders and turned her to face me. I crouched down, grabbed her by the waist, and stood up. I held her up and she placed her legs over my shoulders. I buried my face in her sex and she moaned as I lapped at her sensitive flesh. Her thighs clenched around my head as I ate her out. Her noises were muffled as her body began shaking. My lips found her clit and I teased it. Her thighs clenched tighter as she bucked her sex against my face. I managed to keep her from falling off, if just. She relaxed her grip on my head.

"That was amazing... oh god what next?"

"I am at your mercy."

"Fuck me... impale me... make me scream..." she said panting and gasping.

I lifted her up and lowered her slowly until she was poised above my cock. Lydia reached down and aimed the head at her soaked sex. I brought her hips down impaling her as she asked. Her back arched as she sunk down. Her legs scissored around me once I was fully engulfed in her tight little pussy.

"I am going to fuck you now." I growled in her ear. "But first... let's get some leverage..."

I walked forward until her back pressed against the nearest wall. I kissed her as I began thrusting. Our tongues dueled as I slowly pleasured the most powerful woman on the planet. Her fingers slid into my hair as I thrust slow but with more and more force. She broke the kiss as she began grunting in time with my movements.

"Aw god... you are killing me... don't stop... so big... unnnn..."

"I am going to break you." I whispered in her ear. "Come all you want, I am not going to stop until you beg me to."

She weakly nodded as I picked up speed. I watched her face intently as her expression changed. Lydia cried out as she climaxed but I continued to hammer away. Her fingers tightened in my hair as she pulled my head up higher. Lydia's teeth were clinched as a second orgasm built up quickly to another body shaking climax. She cried out and I thrust harder and faster. Her eyes went wide in shock but only clenched her teeth tighter. My cock swelled inside of her and her cheeks flushed a deeper crimson. I fought my orgasm to see if she would surrender before I shot inside of her.

"Come inside of me... I need to feel it..."

I quit fighting and a minute later I slammed my hips against her one last time and climaxed. Lydia howled as pulses of hot sperm shot inside of her. She was so weak I had to lower her onto the couch. I grabbed her right wrist and raised it. I let go of it and it fell to the couch cushion. Yep, she was wrecked. I smiled down at her proud that I had done magnificent job.

"You okay?"

"You broke me. My poor little pussy. The shower is down the hall on the left if you want to wash up."

"Thanks, hold on, how did you carry me to the couch?"

"I didn't. Your bodyguard and her friend did. They are remarkably strong. The redhead said that you'd be okay. She was worried at first but quickly assessed your vital signs."

I left her to recover. I walked down the hallway undressing as I went. The bathroom was massive! It was dominated by a freaking huge brass tub. I remembered back to American History and a mention of Howard Taft's tub. He tipped the scales at rotund. The tub had been hand crafted just for him. Was this the original or a mockup? Didn't matter, I was going to run a bath for the two of us. As the tub filled I checked out my reflection and found no bruises or cuts. The nanites were back at work keeping me in perfect health. I looked at the master quality handiwork that went into so many aspects of the bathroom. The hand carved wooden molding was especially nice. The design reminded me of some of the woodwork in Jon's mansion. The water level was deep enough for me to climb in.

I stepped in and lowered myself into the hot water. I felt my muscles relax and I closed my eyes waiting for Lydia to join me. The water reached my collarbone and I reached over and turned the water off. I heard her bare feet hit the cool tiles. She let out a squeal and raced over and practically jumped in. I felt the splash of water as she plopped down letting out a sigh as she did so. Lydia shifted over and lay against me. My arm went around her waist and held her close.

"You wrecked the presidential... um... you know what I mean."

"I did it for god and country," I said and we both laughed.

"You are a real patriot. What are you doing tomorrow?" She purred. "I can clear my morning for you."

"Let me check," I said and pulled up my calendar. "Damn... I am blocked in with the Pentagon until three in the afternoon. I have to take a flight to Arkham to meet with Nick about the satellite."

We spent the next twenty minutes comparing meetings until we found two days that could lock ourselves in a bed somewhere. That was unless some emergency reared its ugly head. We penciled in a weekend together. There was no guarantee but life isn't always fair. We talked about what we liked and what we wanted to do the next time around. I learned things about the President that I never would have guessed. I hoped things worked out two weeks from now. She gave me her official nod to take Ares and convert it for Solaris. We were about to make history. The world would never be the same. I was scared shitless for her. I was fine since I didn't have that kind of stress hanging over my head. She really was an amazing woman.

"What a day. I don't know what's worse. If Yellowstone erupts soon I will be the last President of the United States. But if this portal near the sun works out and we have the time we could possibly evacuate some of our citizens. It would have to be a lottery of course. There would be few guaranteed spots. Do you have any suggestions Greg?"

"Yeah but you won't like what I have say." I replied without missing a stroke of the hair brush. "Okay, we break the mold. We use machines to do all the manual labor and rebuild from the ground up. A society that doesn't rely upon an economy. We focus on our citizens and the exploration of space. Your ass is grinding against me."

"Yes, it is," she purred. "Where is this labor force going to come from?"

"Nick has some prototypes he's been keeping aside. I can modify them for just about any task. If the satellite gives us enough time we send them ahead to prep living space and plant food to see what the soil will support. If we are lucky we can have an infrastructure in place in two years, maybe three."

"Doesn't anything scare you?" She asked and a flash of memory made me shiver. "What was that?"

"I have been afraid many times. I just don't let it paralyze me. After you've looked a dark god in the eye the rest is easy. You are doing that thing with your ass again."

"You are really hard. I can feel it. I am still a little tender. How about a nice long slow one?"

"I will let you do all the work. I don't want to hurt you or push you too far."

She rose, grabbed a towel, and crooked her finger at me. Lydia raced off for the bedroom. She was going to be dead tired tomorrow. I left her early in the morning. I found my clothes laundered, pressed, and waiting for me. The White House staff was on the ball. I dressed and sought out Rhea and Isix. One of the marines on duty informed me that my bodyguard and her friend were taking an early breakfast. He guided me to a dimly lit room. One of the tables was illuminated with candles and sitting around it were the pair I had been looking for. There was a third coffee cup waiting for me. Rhea poured the coffee while Isix added creamer and two cubes of sugar. I let the sugar dissolve as the two of them looked at me with smiles on their faces. They never overtly asked 'how was it' but I knew they were curious.

"Amazing."

"I knew it." Isix replied. "I could almost smell the tension coming from her."

"We both could." Rhea added. "When are you 'seeing' her again?"

"Um... it sounds so strange when you ask me that. We are tentatively planning on a weekend together in a few weeks. You know how crazy my schedule is, imagine how hers must look like."

"I am so proud of you." Rhea said blushing lightly. "To be able to serve your country in so important a role. You must so thrilled being the lust interest of... Her interest..."

"Wait, you make it out like I am doing a public service by..." I paused looking around. "...Fucking the President."

"It is the highest form of public service. I once was a sex slave to William the Conqueror. Talk about a freak beneath the sheets. It took me a decade not to orgasm when I saw, touched, or smelled leather. To this day I still get aroused when I see a Western movie. Too much?"

"We are going shopping," I said and she smiled brilliantly.

"Ooh, I like leather... can I come too..." Isix asked and I nodded. "I am not..."

"You are always welcome Isix."

Epilogue:

The satellite, which had been parked in orbit over the Egyptian desert, moved into position over the Northwestern United States. It sent down pulses of invisible energy downward. The signal penetrated the earth and bounced skyward to be captured by the satellite. It would take weeks to map the ancient caldera and reveal its secrets. The data would be two-fold. On the negative side the super volcano was awakening. On the positive side, it would be decades before it all the magma chambers were full once more. It was still impossible to predict when the eruption would occur. Artificial personalities would crunch the data and try to determine a cut-off date. It would be a countdown for evacuation. The citizens of the world would have to be told but when.

Greg Robinson stood in the observation room. It looked out over the clean room where the latest of Nick's creation stood. It was a modified XNA construction and similar in many ways to the shell that Surfer called home. It was very male. It stood nearly seven feet tall with a physique that was both handsome and intimidating. This construct would be responsible for piloting the Solaris to the alien asteroid and construct a Blink ring on its surface. Once it was safely anchored and online astronauts would pass from earth to the extraterrestrial base. They would make history as the first men to meet with alien technology. What would they find?

"What do you think?" Nick asked approaching Greg from behind.

"He's hung like a god. Why is it anatomically correct?"

"The thought of emasculating the poor guy was just too much. Besides, if he survives I might sync with it just for fun. He'd be very popular."

"So, have you chosen your pilot personality yet?"

"Funny you should ask. That is why I asked you here Greg. You are going to be the donor, if you are agreeable."

"ME... oh... I guess it makes a kind of sense. I already have the implant. It would easy to copy my mind into that hunk of manhood. I feel kind of weird thinking of another me out there. What happens after the mission if it is successful? I mean are you going to put in another A.I."

"If we get to the asteroid intact and nothing goes sideways. I plan on blanking the personality and installing a true artificial mind."

"Since we are on the subject. Why did you give Surfer a body?"

"Why not," he said smiling. "He earned it and from what I hear he wrecked Jon's mom... twice. I am so proud of him. He is my digital son after all."

"We are really going to do this," Greg said his voice trembling. "We are going to enter a whole new era."

"Yep, we are going to shake the pillars of heaven."

Greg followed the two technicians to be prepped for the procedure. His mind would be powering an artificial life form that would leave the earth behind. It would usher in a new era.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers