Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers

"I am sorry Greg I tried." Jon said as he snatched a drink from one of his servants.

"You did what you thought best."

The stench of fear had been purged from the guests. The hunger I first sensed had been restored to its proper level. I adjusted my grip on Rhea's leash and walked her towards one of the buffet tables. There was a tray of fresh fruit. I positioned Rhea next to me and fed her from the tray. Her mouth snared my fingers a few times driving away the last vestiges of my encounter with the once pharaoh. I was here to relax and enjoy myself. After our light snack, we visited the various rooms where the guests were hanging out and building up the sexual tension. I let men and women touch, pet and caress Rhea. They could do that all they wanted but I was the only one fucking her tonight. I had plans on making her scream tonight at the top of her lungs.

We mingled, wandered and I saw that Surfer was trying his best to experience the human condition. I also noticed that Jon's mother had taken a fancy to him. I thought she would be the perfect woman for him to lose his virginity to. Wait, was he even able to have sex? How accurate was this silicon shell that Nick had fashioned for Surfer? This was going to be a very interesting night for everyone involved. Rhea and I passed the doorway to the room that La Mia had used to make her escape from Nyarlathotep. The French doors had been flung wide with such force that the glass had formed a kind of angled debris field. One of the staff was still sweeping up the fragments while two others were removing the broken doors from their hinges.

"Do you think she got away?" I asked Rhea and she looked at me puzzled.

"Did who get away?"

"Never mind," I replied and made for the back of the house where a dozen or so people were enjoying the view of the garden.

"Gregory Robinson," a familiar voice called out. "How the hell are you doing?"

"Tom... holy shit dude what are you doing here?"

I guided Rhea over to one of the guys I went to college with. I introduced them and Tom didn't miss the collar Rhea was wearing or the leash she was on. Soon we were sharing war stories and reliving a time that seemed like a lifetime ago. While I had the benefits of J'Nai physiology to keep me at my physical peak Tom had aged and badly. The drugs, women and stressful life had taken their toll. While we were only a year apart he looked a decade older than his mid-forties. I tried to hide my concern but he knew me too well.

"Don't worry about me," Tom said as he brought his glass to his lips.

"How long?" I asked and that brought a smile to his face.

"Six months... if I am lucky. They didn't diagnose it until it was too late. I am here doing my farewell tour. I'd like to say it's my bucket list but I scratched that off years ago. I have lived an interesting life."

We made toasts to his health and to friends that had already passed. The list of the deceased was surprisingly long. We had lived like we were immortal back in college. For all I knew now I would live thousands of years barring a violent end. I had achieved what we only dreamed of as kids. I wasn't sure I deserved it. The guilt rose up and I felt my joy slip through my fingers again. Tom laid a hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

"I didn't mean to bum you out Greg. I did this to myself. You take that lovely lady of yours and love her for however long it lasts. There are no guarantees of a tomorrow. Who the hell is that?"

I followed his gaze out to the garden where La Mia appeared out of the shadows. She was wearing a new costume and an expression of grim determination. I went to intercept her before she entered the mansion. Rhea had no choice but to follow. The self-pity disappeared in a haze of rage. I had touched her mind and knew who and what she was. I was not going to let her harm any of the guests. We met twenty feet or so from the patio. La Mia seemed about as upset as I was but for a completely different reason. She had a dark god stalking her.

"How did you elude him?" I asked barring her path.

"None of your damn business," she snapped. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I am the one telling you to turn around and leave."

"Greg, who is this woman?" Rhea asked her words slurring.

"I am La Mia and I go where I will, Greg."

"Not tonight," I said throwing up a mental barrier between La Mia and Rhea. "Try that again bitch and I will burn out your higher brain functions."

"Ooh, is that foreplay Greg? You have no idea who you are threatening..."

"Moritai," I growled firing a tendril of psychic energy that she barely deflected.

La Mia took a step back and her entire demeanor and body language changed. Her hands formed claws as she raised her mental defenses and prepared a counterattack. I felt that wellspring of psychic energy and drew from that as I swatted down her guard as if she were a mere apprentice. I dove into her unprotected mind to find out why Nyarlathotep was so interested in her. I paralyzed her muscles to keep her from physically assaulting me while I deep dived her psyche. She had come to Earth recently from some fifteen thousand light years away. The world was ancient, burnt out and nearly abandoned by its population. It was on this near husk that Moritai survivors had created a base of operations. They were the fallen among the J'Nai that had chosen to worship the dark goddess. They had continued the corrupt practices and spread the cult to any world they happened upon. One such world was dedicated to the Crawling Chaos. She had converted the entire population to her cult. Nyarlathotep was furious that a mere mortal would dare such a thing. La Mia had fled to Earth to hide among its population just as the J'Nai had done millennia before.

"I almost pity you." I said as I withdrew my control and left her gasping for breath.

"Fuck you," she growled as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "I will destroy you and anyone you hold dear!"

"I could simply switch you off," I said reentering her mind without any trouble. "Is that what you want?" I asked as I pinched off the blood supply to her brain.

"Greg... enough! She is my guest!" Jon's voice cut through my rage. "She is why I am leaving!"

"Fine," I said as I processed what he said. "Stay away from me and mine or I will make you beg me to kill you."

Why was he doing this? He had his reasons and I would just have to accept it. La Mia stumbled as I yanked my mind from hers. Jon caught her and held her. Rhea touched my thoughts before I could hide La Mia's identity from her. The rage and terror rose up and threatened to overwhelm her. I pulled her close and took her into my arms. I told her I would protect her and to leave the fallen one to Jon. She reluctantly agreed but knew that I would die before letting any harm befall her. I raised one of my hands up and snatched a fistful of Rhea's hair and pulled.

"Who do you belong to?" I growled.

"Oh god... I am yours..." Rhea cried out in a perfect blend of surprise and arousal.

"That's what I thought," I said loud enough for anyone nearby to hear and that included the spectators watching from the back of the house. "Come on there is a bottle of tequila with my name on it."

"Thank you, Greg," Jon whispered as he helped La Mia stagger into the house. "Well played."

The group parted and began clapping as we walked into the house. They believed it was a bit of roleplaying and that was fine by me. I wasn't kidding about the bottle of tequila though. I needed something to take the edge off. The night had not gone according to plan. I was supposed to relax not put out fires and be psychically assaulted twice! Rhea followed behind whispering all manner of lewd suggestions in my ear. I settled in a seat by the bar and let Rhea sit at my feet. She seemed quite content to observe the other guests as I emptied the bottle of tequila shot by shot. I toasted to many things and last among them Asuryan, the Phoenix King. Rhea gasped when she heard the toast.

"Master, you do him wrong by using his name like that."

"Have you ever met him?" I asked and the color drained from Rhea's face.

"No, he was gone long before I was ever born. But I remember every song, every poem and every dance that honored his name."

"You know the Lincalan then," I asked and she shook her head. "What have things come to when the Song of Light has been forgotten."

"You are drunk Master." She said being oh so observant.

"If I sing it for you will you dance for me?"

"I would gladly dance for you Master." Rhea said getting to her feet. I removed the leash and gestured for a second bottle of tequila. "Once you begin I will follow your lead."

I cracked the seal on the bottle and sang the first syllables of the song. The song drew power onto itself and soon Rhea was caught up in it. Her body sinuously shifted and moved as the guests made room for her. I sang louder and Rhea moved with perfect synchronicity. The song and the dance merged into a single performance. Her dance fed my song and I poured all my energy back into dance. The guests were held in rapture barely moving and unable to take their eyes from Rhea's mercurial form. Even I was unable to tear my eyes from the dance. She had become the incarnation of Asuryan's spirit. Once again, I felt unworthy to be her lover. The song reached its end and so did the dance. The applause roared in my ears. I poured a shot and carried it to Rhea. It was my turn to be on my knees before the love of my life. She took the glass and pressed it to her lips. Rhea sipped the shot thoughtfully and once it was empty returned it to me.

"That was one hell of a performance 'Mr. I've Never Played a Guitar Before'."

"You never told me your name," I said to the lead singer of the band.

"It is Sarah," she said as she offered me a hand up. "I remember you now. You are the first person to pass through the gate. But you were in a wheelchair when I saw you on the television. I hope you are feeling better now."

"Well Sarah, I feel better than I have in years."

"If you ever want a change of careers look me up," Sarah said handing me her phone number. "Hey, do you, feel up to playing again? We will back you up."

"Please Master... play for me." Rhea purred in my ear.

"How can I refuse two beautiful women?"

Rhea and I followed Sarah to the music room. A few of the guests that had heard me play before began to clap. There were murmurs of people I knew that hadn't heard the previous set. I took up the same guitar and sat on the stool provided for me. Chairs had been set up six rows deep. Rhea took up a seat in the front row along with Cindy and her new friend Oz. There was an empty seat next to Rhea that seemed to be set aside for someone. I picked out three songs and asked the rest of the band if they were okay with my choice. They eagerly agreed and took up their instruments while Sarah grabbed her microphone. I struck the first few chords and the others jumped in. As we played the first song two hooded figures appeared slipped into the music room and took up spots on the floor in front of the band. They had their heads bowed so I couldn't see their faces. I wondered if they were Osirins like Isix. I ignored them and focused on my playing.

The next two songs went off without a hitch and I handed the guitar back to its owner as the crowd clapped and cheered. Rhea patted the seat next to her and was smiling. I felt I was missing something again. Sarah reached down and picked up a violin case. She opened it and took out her instrument. I guess she wasn't just a vocalist. The energy in the room changed and the hunger I had been sensing went into overdrive. I wouldn't learn until later why it had become so intense and who was the source. I should have known. Rhea remained silent and her thoughts were cloudy. She knew something or maybe she even knew who the entertainers were. Let her keep her secrets for now. More people were beginning to move into the music room. The band was preparing for the next set and there were two hooded figures sitting on the floor in front of them. The lust radiating off those two was off the charts.

I was about to sit between Rhea and Isix when I spotted a familiar figure standing in the music room's doorway, La Mia. I ordered Cindy to keep a hand on Rhea's leash before I walked towards the pale skinned woman. I locked eyes with her and attempted to touch her thoughts but her defenses were up.

"You have recovered," I said wondering why she was blatantly standing here. "Aren't you worried the Crawling Chaos will return?"

"His attention has been diverted elsewhere. For now, I will try and relax before we leave. I am sorry to see an end to Jon's parties. This one looks like it will be the best one yet."

"Why are you here, on Earth I mean."

"The last world I saved was destroyed by Nyarlathotep."

"By saved you mean corrupted. You turned them away from Nyarlathotep."

"I brought them into the graces of the androgynous one. They were happy. They embraced the flesh. Then the Crawling Chaos returned and flew into a rage. I slipped away before he flung the planet out of its orbit and into the depths of interstellar space. What? That triggered something, were you there?"

"After a fashion, yes I was there. I saw Nyarlathotep in one of his non-human form. It was terrifying."

"I don't doubt it. I will be gone by morning. I have time enough to carry out my duties as the Angmora one last time."

"Angmora... Iron... Pain... no not pain... Masochist? You are the Iron Masochist?"

"Very good," she said as if I were a student of hers. "My pain enriches the lives of others. Do you want to hurt me Greg? I'll let you. Bring your pet and I will teach her what it means to be subservient. You had better get back. You are holding up the show. I'll stop by later."

I looked over at my shoulder and sure enough the band and the hooded figures were staring at me. Most of the audience was looking at me as well. I blushed and gestured apologetically. I mouthed the words 'I am sorry' to everyone before taking my seat. The lights dimmed and the musicians took up their instruments and began to play again. I didn't recognize the song but I liked its breathless Blues melody. The hooded figures got to their feet and began to move and sway with the music. I wondered if they were simply dancers or maybe something more. I watched the woman on the left undulate and there was something distinctly familiar about her movements. The gal on the right mirrored her perfectly and I do mean mirrored. If the dancer on the left raised her left arm then the lady on the right raised her right arm. They reflected each other's steps perfectly.

"Amazing timing..." A woman gasped behind me.

"I hear one of them took a break from a Broadway musical to be here." A man replied to her.

"Jon must have some considerable influence to have 'her' do that."

"Oh no, it's not Jon she came to dance for it is some guy named Greg."

I felt my skin flush with color as I made the connection. There was only one person I knew who fit that description. The ladies pulled down their hoods and I smiled when I saw Shannon and Janessa standing there. The robes pooled at their feet and I clapped when I saw the traditional belly dancing costume. The melody changed and it became a more dynamic with the bass and drums taking the lead. The girls broke off and began working the crowd. Shannon took the right side of the room and Janessa the left. Rhea's hand settled on my thigh and not so subtly began caressing me. I kept my eyes on the dancers while the redhead got my cock iron hard. Isix unzipped me and took my cock out. I nearly panicked as being so exposed in front of friends and strangers. Rhea soothed me with her thoughts as she and Isix took turns stroking me as the girls danced. I noticed a certain pattern to the girls as they teased the men and women in the crowd. They spent the same amount of time but were slowly converging on my position.

"I've been set up again," I whimpered.

"Guilty as charged," Rhea groaned as she gave me a slow sensuous hand job.

"Ooh..." the lady behind me moaned. "He's freaking huge!"

"She's jacking him off so damn slow." A man said. "I would be moaning like a whore."

'My ass still belongs to you,' Cindy sent silently but not just to me but everyone within her range of transmission. In this case the entire mansion and with her thoughts came her unbridled hunger. 'I want you inside me again.'

"Let's see if we can inspire some noise lover." Rhea moaned as the effects of Cindy's thoughts took hold.

The first crack in the ice had formed. A ripple passed through the audience as Janessa and Shannon reached me. Janessa licked her lips as she dropped to her knees. Shannon mirrored her again and the people seated behind me let out sounds as if it were a firework display. There were oohs and ahs as the girls shared my cock. Janessa licked the underside while Shannon took the head between her lips. There were more lewd sounds filling the air now as audience participation took on a whole new level. I had never been to an orgy before but that is exactly what this seemed likely to erupt into. Rhea watched and waited patiently. Janessa removed one of the silk scarves from her waist and wrapped it around the base of my cock. Shannon giggled and using only the tip of her tongue lashed the head of my dick. I was shivering even as the lady behind me demurely asked for silk to pleasure her man. This entire event had been carefully choreographed all the way down to the silk scarves.

Rhea plucked silk from Shannon and Janessa and handed them out. I looked around the room and women were in front of their men sucking, stroking and capturing erections between their tits. Shannon seeing my eyes widen as a particularly ample woman titty fucked her partner took up position. She unhooked her bra and snared my cock between her breasts. Janessa lost her belt of scarves, hopped up so she was standing on my thighs and ground her soaked pussy against my face. Rhea and Isix helped balance her as my tongue lashed her naughty slit. I placed my hands on her perfect ass cheeks and held her still. It was awkward as hell but it worked for a little bit. After the third time that Janessa nearly lost her balance Isix ordered a halt. The five of us got to our feet and looked at the rest of the audience. It appeared as if things were about to get out of hand. It was time to move my party into a quieter location.

I led the ladies out of the room and up the stairs to my bedroom. Isix hung close eager for more time with me and I remembered Rhea's words about Osirin lovers. I opened the door, let go of Rhea's leash and entered closing the door behind me. Shannon and Janessa took to the bed while Isix stayed close to me. Rhea waited for me her body noticeably shaking. I pointed to the floor and she dropped to her knees. I slid my fingers into Isix's long mane of hair. I pulled her down next to Rhea on the floor. The Osirin never hesitated. She joined in with Rhea in sucking me off. I let them coordinate things and wasn't disappointed. I learned early on that Osirins do not possess a gag reflex. Isix was taking my cock to the base every damn time.

"Oh shit..." I cried out as they quickly ratcheted up the pleasure they were giving me.

"His face is so red," Shannon commented. "Is the silk still tied around his cock?"

"Yes," Whimpered Rhea between her turns pleasuring me.

"It is so nice being able to watch them suck him off like that. Do you think I should get my ass ready for his cock?" Janessa moaned.

"If I know Greg we are all going to walk funny by the time he is done with us."

"You think he can handle all four of us?" Janessa asked as she got onto her back and began playing wither her pussy and ass.

"Handle... sweetie he hasn't seen us in how long. He is going to wreck us."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers