Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

"Whoa, that has some seriously kinky possibilities," I said and Rhea grinned.

"On the other side of things, you can't be poisoned or drugged. It gives you an edge others will never see coming." He continued. "And yes, you can mimic any celebrity that suits her fancy."

"When do I start?"

"The beginning of next week. You are due back in Washington with meetings with the President as well as the Pentagon. I have scheduled a few meetings Monday and Tuesday after hours. You must create a new persona by then. Make sure you have a change of clothes and rent a car using the identification I will give to you."

Rhea and I retired to our cabin while Isix went to hers. I touched Rhea's mind and she was pondering features that I might find appealing. I could go in two directions. One of them was a striking appearance that stood out in a crowd or a very average one. Both had benefits and perhaps I would use each for different purposes. I could use the handsome mask for meetings and revert to the mundane afterwards to make sure I wasn't followed. I liked that idea. Rhea was undressed, under the sheets and patting the spot next to her. It could wait until the morning. I had some stress to get out of my system and I suspected that she did too.

"You know this morning we flew down and spoke with NASA's elite. I was told about a near solar object. Then we flew here to tell Nick about the anomaly only to find out that he already knew. We have a nice soak in the hot tub and I get to see Akira naked, bonus. Then I have another flashback and poof I disappear in front of you guys. I relive a century of training by the best masters of combat that the J'Nai had to offer. I pop back after being told by a Solitaire that they knew I was coming. Poof, I return to you with my flesh covered in glowing tattoos that I don't remember having received and that fade from sight after a few minutes. Nick offers me a female symbiote and we bond so well I survive things that should have killed me half a dozen times over. I end the night making love to the most amazing woman in my world. Jeez... what a day!"

"You were trained by a Solitaire?" Rhea whispered.

"Yeah, we were great friends."

"I... I love you Greg."

"What's wrong?"

"You always tell me how you feel like you don't deserve me. I guess it's my turn. I feel so useless. I am supposed to be your bodyguard and protector. You don't need me."

"I need you now more than ever. With you watching my back I can relax and do my job. I have you to come home to and I'll tell you what that is something wonderful to look forward to."

"Liar... you could..."

I kissed her into silence. Our love play was slow and sensuous. Nothing was rushed until I lost control and pounded her into blissful submission. I washed up and was leaving the bathroom when I heard voices outside the door to the hall. Curious, I opened the door to find Isix sitting on the floor and one of the Numenor's crew asking her why she was camped outside my door. I grabbed Isix by the hair and brought her to her feet. She hissed and growled but relented in the end. I propelled her into the room and onto the foot of my bed. I thanked the crew member and closed the door. I faced a crimson faced Osirin. Her tail was twitching as Rhea giggled.

"Just couldn't stay away," the redhead purred.

"No Mistress," Isix admitted. "I could feel your hunger and I... forgive me..."

"There is nothing to forgive," Rhea said getting out of bed. "I got Greg's soft side. You get to endure his hungry side. Good luck with that... I'll be back in an hour. Try not to break her beyond reason and oh, don't forget her tail."

Rhea slipped on a kimono from the closet and strode out like she owned the entire ship. Isix chewed her lower lip nervously but remained where she was. I smiled as I reached out and tore the clothing from her. She wasn't wearing much, a thin robe, dark panties and slippers. I rolled her onto her belly and lightly gripped her tail. Her ass rose high into the air as she purred. It was the sound feline's make when they are happy. I easily slid two fingers between her pussy lips she was so wet. Isix gripped my fingers with her internal muscles.

"I am going to wreck you little girl," I growled as I removed the towel from around my waist.

"You don't have it in you. You couldn't... UNNNNN..." she fell silent as I removed my fingers and slid my cock into her until it was buried deep.

"You'll see."

I gave her tail a gentle tug as I began thrusting into her. I saw her puckered asshole open and close as my cock hit home. I found it fascinating almost hypnotic. So enthralling that I worked one of my fingers, slick with her juices, into her ass. She made a new noise now, nothing any human being could have mimicked.

"You wouldn't dare," she hissed as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Are you trying to get your ass wrecked tonight?" I asked as I began hammering her pussy harder and harder. "I take it Jon never took advantage of you."

"He... I..." she tried to speak but I was easing a second finger into her ass. "You are gentler than my former master ever was."

"Why is that," I asked as I fingered her ass in time with my cock slamming into her pussy.

"I... oh god so thick... he learned how quickly Osirins heal... harder, fuck me harder!"

I never said another word. I yanked her tail as I pounded her with all my strength. I held nothing back. I couldn't do this with a human woman. The force would hurt them and possibly do them great bodily injury. The Osirins, like the J'Nai, were made of sterner stuff. The animalistic sounds issuing from Isix rose to a deafening level. She cried out and fell silent as she climaxed. I stopped to conserve my strength. Isix was one of the few women that could match my stamina.

"Do it..." she whispered as she recovered. "You know that you want to."

"With you help I am..." I said as I pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and snatched her off the bed.

I held her close, supporting her by her waist, as I slowly lowered her onto my erection. She reached down and placed the head of my cock where she wanted it. I let gravity do the rest. I lowered her quickly. I felt my cock pierce her ass to the core. A new noise was my reward for this small brutality. I never would have done it with anyone else. Isix's gaze was locked to mine. I began to lift and drop her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I stood there in the middle of the room letting my erection piston in and out of her tight little hole. I think she was cursing in Osirin as I fucked her hard and deep.

"Oh god, I'm not going to last..." I warned her.

"I don't care. Just fuck my ass Master. Just fill my ass with your seed."

My cock gushed inside of her. She howled as her razor-sharp claws sliced my back. The pain wasn't as bad as I expected. The parasite accelerated my already fast healing so that the wounds practically closed behind her claws. The pain faded within seconds and I was ready for round two and I told her so. It took a little over an hour to wear each other out. It was an all-out sprint the entire time. We held nothing back and we only rested long enough to catch our breaths. In a word, it was fucking epic or was it epic fucking. I learned why Rhea enjoyed her time with Osirin lovers. I was so weak at the end I could barely lift my hand from the covers. The same could be said of Isix.

"I lust you." I said.

"I know."

Rhea returned to find us sprawled on the bed covered in sweat and bodily fluids. She handed us two bottles of Nick's special water to help us out. She sat next to me and whispered four little words in my ear, I told you so. After a bottle of water and a long shower I was ready for a good night's sleep before the helicopter flight home tomorrow. I slept between Isix and Rhea as they spooned against me. I closed my eyes feeling shielded from the outside world for now. I let sleep take hold of me. I dreamt and in my dreams, I walked on a twilight world where cobalt pools bubbled and geysers erupted. I looked at my warped reflection in one of those pools. The ground shook and I cast my gaze to the bleak horizon to see plumes of azure smoke spewing high into the atmosphere. The ground split beneath my feet and I lost my balance. The roar of shrieking stone split the air as amethyst lava erupted from the caldera following the smoke into the heavens. The dream dissolved and I was lost in broken imagery and sounds until the next morning.

The three of us dressed, had a light breakfast, and took the copter to the Arkham airport. From there, we took a private flight to Washington D.C. to meet with the President. I had to fill her in on Project Solaris and the delay of Ares. I washed up, shaved, and brushed my hair. I changed into my best suit for my meeting with Lydia. It wouldn't do to meet her looking less than my best. There were three vehicles waiting for us when we touched down in Washington. One was our limo and the other were armored escorts. Maybe she knew why I was coming. The drive to the White House was uneventful. I did sense a lot of stress radiating off our driver though. Had the President's first trip abroad not go as planned? I would ask her if the conversation went that direction. We passed through security and drove onto the White House grounds. It didn't matter how many times I visited this place it always held me in awe. A marine guided the three of us to the Oval Office but I was the only one to meet with the President. I walked in and Lydia was seated behind that grand old desk.

"Hello Greg."

"Hello Madame President." I replied smiling.

"Have a seat. We need to talk." She said her tone of voice calm but edgy.

I sat down and waited for her to collect her thoughts. She had gotten wind of Solaris and she was scared. She wanted to know the details. I told her everything that I knew and showed her the footage of the asteroid beyond the alien portal. The conversation remained on repurposing Project Ares and going to land on the asteroid instead. NASA wanted to explore the alien construction on the asteroid and see what secrets it holds. I couldn't tell her I already knew what was beyond it thanks to Isix. I didn't tell her about the other solar system and the two earth-like planets it held. There was no reason to add to her fear. Something so magnificent had been thrust into humanity's hands. But we were not ready for it. We had poisoned our own world imagine if we had two more.

"I need your help. I have tried reading the brief on Project Ares but there are parts of it that make my head hurt. I want you to explain it to someone that isn't a rocket scientist."

"I'll do the best I can. How about I go through it and you just nod when I get to a talking point."

I began going over the basics and she hung on every word. After thirty minutes, I had reached the end and sat waiting for her questions. Her first was straight to the point. She wanted to know whose mind was going to be used as the artificial personality for Project Solaris. Nick hadn't decided yet so we would have to wait. I could see that some of the stress had left her lovely features. It was another twenty minutes or so before she had asked all the questions she could muster for the time being. She paused for a ten count before asking her last question.

"What are you hiding?"

"Was that your attempt at being Detective Columbo or something?" I said and paused. "Are you sure you really want to know?"

"Damn it Greg, I am the President. If what you know compromises my ability to run and protect this country, I need to know."

"Aw hell... I happen to know who built the portal near the sun and why. Are you sure you want me to continue?" She paused for a long time before nodding. "Fine, but you were uh warned. The gate opens onto another part of the galaxy. It was built by an ancient race known to humanity as the Anunnaki. The gate is a gift if we ever progressed far enough to take advantage of it. I can stop now if you want?" I asked but she shook her head. "This part is going to make your job a lot more difficult." I paused but she gestured for me to continue. "The Anunnaki made humanity what it is today. They tailored our DNA to evolve to a certain point if we survived that long. We have a lot of growing to do yet."

"Shit..." she cursed and understood now why I had warned her. "We are just a science project?"

"No, they created us in the hopes we would mature and join them in the stars. But as you have figured out, there is no god... no messiah... it is all just a comfortable lie."

"What am I supposed to do? If the Republicans learn about this, hell, if the world learns there is no divinity they are going to go ape shit."

"Lie. To keep the peace and public sane you will have to lie your ass off, Madame President."

"Did I see your eyebrow go up when you said ass in front of me? Hmm... were you thinking about my backside?"

"May-be, but now is not the place or time for such vulgar thoughts or deeds." I said smiling back at her.

"Vulgar, your mind is in the gutter Greg," she said and stopped before she said what she was thinking. 'Right where I want it.' "Is there anything else, I have a meeting with a team of geologists..."

"Yellowstone, it's about Yellowstone, isn't it?" I asked and her mouth fell open.

"How the hell could you know that?"

"I have been collecting data about unusual events since I got to London. I found a few and went further and further back. How bad is it?"

"Why don't you stay. You can give me your opinion after the meeting."

Lydia informed her secretary she was ready for the next meeting. Four men ranging from their early thirties to the eldest at nearly eighty strode into the room. The President introduced each of them but they had seen me on television for the opening ceremony for the Blink Technology. I was a bit of a celebrity now. We settled onto the two couches while Lydia took her place behind her desk. The elderly gentleman, Doctor Henry Ambrose, led the meeting and help guide it through all its complexity. It was a dire situation and far worse than I expected. I had heard on documentaries how devastating it would be if the Yellowstone Super Volcano ever erupted. It was going to happen but they couldn't give an accurate time table. Volcanology was still a relatively inexact science. The signs were clear that the nature of Yellowstone had changed. There were pools that were bubbling from underground heat that could likely be lava filling long dormant tubes and caves. The pressure was building but there was no way of telling how long though. I had to give it to Lydia. Her face was placid facing a second world shattering situation. You couldn't pay me enough to be in her shoes. In her pants, now that was a whole other story. I'd hammer her until she screamed given the chance.

"What are your thoughts Greg," Lydia asked and damn it I almost said what was really on my mind.

"I think... I could commandeer one of Nick's satellites that has ground penetrating radar and make a few modifications and scan the area. It would take a week or more. We are talking about a huge amount of ground. I will contact Nick and get the go ahead if that is acceptable. Mr. Shaw will of course be discreet and keep this absolutely secret."

The volcanologists agreed that the satellite and secrecy were both required. If word got out there would be mass panic. The build up to an eruption could be decades off or just a few days. The scientists left and the moment the door closed the President buried her face in her hands. I could hear her crying from my position on the couch. Today had simply been too much for her. I got up and walked behind her desk and pulled her up and into my arms. She didn't resist. She buried her face in my chest. I didn't think she was weak. If I had been in her place I would have lost it too. If Yellowstone erupted too soon thousands, hell, tens of thousands of people could lose their lives the first day. Then there was the nuclear winter that would follow and the loss of the world's largest food source, American farms. It was likely a new ice age would hit and kill millions or even a billion worldwide. How the hell do you handle that kind of stress?

"I could fuck you rotten." I offered and she laughed. "I could bend you over your desk and rape you right here."

"Silly boy, you can't rape the willing." She replied looking up at me with tear stained eyes. "What kind of President would I be if I defiled this sacred space?"

"Seriously, I bet every President before you have tapped some ass in here." I said and she slapped me.

"Show some god damned respect. This is the oval office not the oral office." She said and it was my turn to laugh. "You went there, you are such a kid."

"If I sit down you are small enough to kneel there and..." I began but she shook her head. "I guess getting naked and pressing those amazing tits of yours against the window there is out of the question. Well damn it woman, that dick isn't going to suck itself."

"Are you this crude with other women?"

"Um... yeah, I think it's my animal magnetism or having a big dick. I'm not sure to be honest. You are the only woman that I've ever second guessed myself with. You are the President and all. I've never fucked a head of state before. I know that look. I am being too crude. Fine, I will be a gentleman from now on. There will be no more innuendos or... what? Why are you shaking like that?"

"Follow me and keep your mouth shut."

I felt the electronic pulse she initiated. She had Numenor Tech on her of course. A hidden door slid silently open and I followed her inside. The steps beyond spiraled down and led to the Presidential apartment. Many a Commander and Chief used it to get away from the public and have space to think or just decompress after a stressful day. I felt a second electronic pulse as Lydia reached the top of the steps. I saw her watch go dark and it took precious seconds to realize what was happening. The third pulse targeted me and I felt my body start to fall as I was robbed of consciousness. I was out cold before I hit the floor. I have no idea how long I was out but I woke with a gasp of air. My eyes snapped open and my surroundings had changed. I sat up too fast and a sense of vertigo hit me between the eyes.

"Slowly," Lydia urged. "You fell and took a nasty spill."

"What happened?" I asked my last memories were vague.

"Nick installed a device in the ceiling that automatically disables his technology. It hit you and switched you off. You quit breathing and turned blue." Her voice was cracking at this point. "I countermanded the device and ordered it to reactivate your tech. I thought you were going to die. Your entire system had to reboot. It was touch and go for a while. Care to share why you nearly gave the leader of the free world a fucking heart attack?!" Her voice rose in volume and intensity as she clung to me.

I held her and moaned when her breasts pressed against me. Lydia pulled back and glared at me. She made a face as if she were deciding between slapping me of kissing me. The latter won out. The kiss was long and fierce. She broke the kiss and chewed her lip deciding what to do next. She sat on her heels and pursed her lips.

"Why did you almost die Greg? I mean, how much of you is augmented? Wait... I am sorry that was far too personal."

"I have one of Nick's cutting-edge tech in my head. It is a brain-machine interface. I can access a variety of devices and see the display projected on my optic nerve. It isn't a project that has reached an outside market yet."

"Why do you wear a watch then? If you don't need its holoprojector then why have one?"

"I can use it for presentations for people I deal with like you, the Pentagon, and so on. It also masks my implant."

"What is it like?" She asked as she slyly straddled my waist.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers