Her Best Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retrieved my small suitcase and garment bag and packed all my sexy goodies. Then I got a pair of tight jeans, a cotton bra, and a T-shirt. I got dressed and went downstairs, and made some coffee.

Then, Jim came in, seeing my bag packed, "What's the occasion, babe?"

I looked at him like maybe I should take my show on the road. "VALENTINE'S DAY, ASSHOLE!!!"

He hemmed and hawed. "Oh, yeah, I knew that," he smirked.

I slapped his shoulder as I walked by to grab my weekend bag. Throwing it over my shoulder, "Let's go, Jerk."

Man, like Yogi Barrera said, 'Everything just felt like Deja Vue, all over again today.'

Xxxx

After checking into the hotel and eating, Jim and Lydia stood at the doorway of Madison's. Squeezing each other's hands for support, they pushed the door open to hear music blaring and chatter from the club.

The place was hopping, and everyone was moving to the rhythm. Jim scanned the room. LW saw them first, stood, and waived, catching their attention.

Jim watched Linda bounce to the rhythm of the music and pop her ass to the beat. Upon arrival at the table, kisses and handshakes were given out as the table welcomed their friends.

As the night progressed, everyone danced and drank. Jim had decided to do very little drinking that night. Although he trusted their friends, he swore he would never make the mistake of not having complete control of faculties and awareness again.

All the table noticed Jim on constant alert and chose to let him be. Finally, Lydia saw his glances, reached under the table, and held his hand for support. He enjoyed the fact she had it high on her inner thigh,

As the night wore on and the crowds thinned out, Jim cringed when he heard a laugh from his past again.

The voice he knew was attached to a woman he used to think was the most beautiful in the room when she entered.

Even though he thought Lydia was beautiful and he loved her, she wasn't even a close third compared to Emily Lydia. Linda had turned into a creature he didn't recognize.

Jim thought to himself, "I hope that bastard goes after Emily. Her live-in lover is one mean son-of-bitch. After serving his time overseas in Afghanistan for six tours. The retired Marine owned his own security firm.

The waitress sat a drink down before Jim, "Here's your Shirley Temple, sir," and pointed at the table in the corner of the room. "They said you would know what it meant."

Jim saw his former friend laughing and raised their glasses to a toast. Linda leaned over to Marc, kissed drove her tongue down his throat.

Emily's partner, Max, started to stand up. Snarling, he said, "I got this.? Emily grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back downtown to his seat. She leaned, I'm sure you do, but this is not the time or place.

Jim heard a whine come from Lydia; He realized he was squeezing her hard. So, he lessened his grip and apologized but never released her hand. And never quit watching Marc.

A few minutes later, he saw Marc stand up and stroll toward the table, looking at Emily as he approached. Then, at the last moment, he turned to Lydia. Ignoring Jim, he turned toward Lydia and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Lydia replied, "I'd love to." Then, she quickly pulled away from Jim, jumped up and grabbed Marc's hand, and hurried off to the dance floor.

Marc pulled her close as Lydia melted into his body. He reached around, grabbed her ass, pulling her into his crotch. Jim sank to his chair, stunned as Lydia laughed with her admirer.

"I'll kill the son-of-bitch," said Max.

The two brothers started to stand with Max. Even LW was putting down a drink to get involved with them.

When Jim saw Lydia turn to face him, Jim turned away and said, "Guys, this round is on me, and raised his hand to get the waitress's attention. Then, he whispered into the waitress's ear, and she nodded that she understood what he said.

Jim looked at his friends, picked up his Shirly Temple, and sipped. Everyone at the table stared at him, not knowing what to say. They all thought he had lost his mind.

Max was aching to act. But, finally, he couldn't take it. He downed his drink and slammed the glass on the table. "I'm going to kick his ass for the fun of it?"

Jim calmly said, "Max, I got this. And besides, those two would have to arrest you." Pointing to Lydia's brothers.

Everyone in the club stared back and forth at Jim, then at the couple gliding across the dance floor as if they were watching a tennis match.

Jim heard loud laughter coming from the corner of the room. He looked over to see his ex-friends smirking and laughing at him.

Finally, the waitress shows up at Linda's table. After putting their drinks in front of them, she turned to and pointed to Jim. Jim raised his glass in a toast and shot them all the bird. Everyone was now watching the tennis match that had moved to the side court.

The music stopped. Jim saw Marc whisper in Lydia's ear. He could see her nod her head. She turned to come back to her table. Marc headed for the back door.

Upon arriving at the table, Lydia looked at Emily, "Emily, I need to use the restroom. Will come with me. Emily accepted her invitation and gave her the death stare as she roughly grabbed Lydia's arm.

The band stopped playing, and the whole place turned silent, waiting to see if Lydia would return. Everyone there had seen this play many times before.

Jim started laughing, "Guys, what's your problem? Why has everyone stopped partying? You guys Are just a bunch of party killers.

Five minutes later, Lydia returned and asked, "Come, Jim, one more dance, and we're heading to the room. Then, she looked around at the rest of the table, "Come on, guys, off your asses." The music resumed.

Jim grabbed her hand and waltzed Lydia out to the center of the floor. Lydia leaned over and softly kissed Jim's lips while molding her body to his.

Lydia started sobbing, "I'm sorry, Jim. I wanted to hurt bastard for you. I wanted him to know what it's like to be made a fool of. But I did it all wrong.

"Emily jumped down my throat in the bathroom. I promise this if you'll forgive me for being this stupid one time. I'll swear I'll never do anything like it again. Now I look back on it. I hurt you badly.

"I figured as much," replied Jim. We'll talk later; just dance."

A few minutes later, Lydia felt a slight tug on her shoulder. She heard, "No one makes a fool out of Marc Lavalliere."

Lydia ignored him.

She grabbed her shoulder. Lydia turned red in anger and jerked her arm away. She quickly turned to face him. Then all hell broke loose. When Marc reached back toward instead of getting the back of her arm, he grabbed a handful of tit.

Linda when full punter mode on his ass. And drove the CFMP toe into his balls. He screamed like a small child. Then the music stopped as everyone watched Marc wallowing on the floor in pain.

"You are fucking bitch Lydia heard," as a slap crossed her face. Lydia looked up, set her body, and threw a hard right fist. You could hear the crack of the cartilage breaking as Linda fell to the floor crying, trying to stop the blood from ruining her blue dress.

"YOU Bitch! I'll kill you came another voice." Jim didn't have time to think. He grabbed Lydia and slung her across the dance floor, where she ended up sliding on her ass.

Jim s raised his arm, blocked the chair intended for Lydia, and threw a haymaker to stop the attacker. Jim was shocked when he looked down and saw Dee sprawled out on the floor. One could see her jaw was clearly broken. Along with that, she was missing teeth.

You bastard came from Dee's husband, Dave. Right beside him was Paul, charging Jim. Dave got to him first. Jim sidestepped him. Jim was hit in the back of the head as he went by, knocking him down on his face.

Joe and Bill started to intervene. LW grabbed their shoulders and shook his head, "Let them be. He needs this."

Max started toward them, and Emily grabbed them. Max whined, "He needs my help."

Emily snarled back." You take one step, Mr., and you ain't getting any for a month."

Max kicked the floor, "AAAwwwweee. He gets all the fun."

Lydia saw Beth heading to the floor. She scrambled to her feet and headed for her off. Beth stopped and slowly backed away.

A few minutes later, Dave was out cold. And Jim raised his fist to a helpless Paul.

He felt soft hands on his arm. He turned to see Polly's face. She softly spoke to Jim, "He's had enough."

Jim pulled back and stumbled, exhausted, and slowly moved away. He realized he had forgotten about Lydia. He saw her approaching with paper towels for the blood running down his face.

He stood exhausted as the adrenaline left his body. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was Dee. I didn't see who the person was when I threw my punch."

Shhhh! Lydia hissed, "It's ok, Jim. I know you wouldn't hit a woman," Lydia replied, "I know you're not that type of man," as she dabbed away at the open cuts on his face and tenderly kissed him on his lips.

"Stay here a minute, Honey." Jim walked over to the band. "Play a slow one. I want one more before I go back to jail."

Grabbing Lydia, He pulled her close and slowly rocked to the music.

Jim sighed," I guess I'll return to prison after this. I'm sure I'll hear from my parole officer tomorrow."

"I doubt it replied. Lydia. My dad is on the way, and your attorney is already here. And we have plenty of witnesses that they started it."

He pulled away from her and asked, "Lydia, where did you learn to fight like that? You kicked ass."

When I was about 13, I always got into fistfights until my father threatened to put me in a religious school for girls.

My father had finally had enough and was tired of my brother's whining. You see, I was constantly whipping their asses." She grinned ear to ear."

Chuckling, "OOOHHHH," groaned Jim in pain. "I can see that."

She pulled closer, looked into his eyes, and asked, "Jim, while dancing with dipshit, I saw you relax. I'm sorry, but I decided to fuck with him without asking. When I first saw your look, I was worried that you would come out of the floor. So why did you relax?"

Smiling at Lydia, he said, "That's simple. You gave your best smile."

Then Jim sadly said, "I am sorry I ruined your Valentine's Day."

Lydia's eyes narrowed, and a half-twisted smirk came over her face. Jim, you fought for me."

"You gave me something to fight for," he replied. "Linda didn't give me a chance."

Lydia looked at Jim as a predator about to pounce on its prey, "Jim, do you remember what I said I would do if someone would fight for me?"

She was looking down at his crotch, licking her lips. "Jim! she yelled. "Get your ass back here, now!"

Epilogue

Everything worked out for Jim. A deal between Lydia and Marc was reached. She wouldn't press charges against Marc for sexual assault if he dropped all lawsuits against Jim. In addition, it wouldn't look good for Marc to have to register as a sexual predator.

The charges of assault and battery against Linda would be dropped against her, along with Dee's charges of Attempted murder and assault and battery.

Dave and Paul's assault and battery charges would be dropped if Linda gave up primary custody of the kids and the house. She would lose them anyway if she were convicted to prison. She would still be given liberal visitation.

A year later, Marc felt a little of Jim's pain. He seemed to still suffer from the episode with Lydia's foot. They were attending a fundraising Gala for kids when a billionaire eyed Linda and left with her as Marc sat at his table. He seemed encouraged not to go after them as the Billionaire's bodyguards surrounded him.

Linda sends her kids gifts from time to time from the Mediterranean on her new lover's yacht. She sends gifts to kids when she remembers. Of course, they throw them into the corner. But from the pictures, Linda posted on Facebook. Jim never sees her best smile.

Jim's friend sold his half of the company back to him for a slight profit of 2 dollars. Jim was happy to pay for it. He would have been disappointed in his friend if he didn't ask for more than he had spent. Jim's work motto was, if you don't make a profit, why do it? And besides, Jim was always at the helm. He was being paid under the table.

They discussed having kids but decided Lydia was too old. Lydia ran out of pills several months after the honeymoon, and they thought she was safe for one time. They thought wrong. She was now six months pregnant with twins.

Lydia told Jim's mother she couldn't believe she was pregnant. She didn't know it had happened.

Emma overheard their conversation. And she said, "For God's sake, Grandma. Tell her how babies are made.

He looked at the beautiful woman sitting beside him in his 1970 Chevelle SS 454, 4-speed, 425 horsepower convertible. There were a little less than 20 left. He had one. He looked at his beautiful wife Lydia as the wind blew through her hair and her sundress was hiked up to give him full of her thighs.

She turned and gave Jim her best smile.

Authors Note.

My son suffered from a lazy eye when we adopted him. Hence, he had no depth perception. Nevertheless, he wanted to play baseball. I soon realized he could hit if the ball came if it came straight at him.

He could also catch a ball on the x-axis but couldn't if you put it on the z and y-axis. So after being hit in the face a few times, I came up with the ballbat idea. It helped him a little.

But I used it on other five and 6-year-olds, and they developed their skills to catch more quickly.

Unfortunately, my son eventually realized he couldn't play and dropped out.