Her Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, then I guess two out of three will have to do."

We both laughed and he pulled a key from his keychain. "The outside door works on a code and this is for the lock to the loft. The code is 3-2-8-4-3. Know what that is?"

I thought for a moment and said, "That's the numeric equivalent of your first name using a telephone keypad."

"Christ, you're smart. God, brains, beauty and the ability to create order out of chaos. Truly, you are an angel." He reached in and kissed my cheek.

"See you tomorrow," He said. "I don't have much in terms of coffee and that sort of stuff. We may have some left over wine, cocaine and smelly cheese, uh, but, not too sure about the cocaine. If you want anything else, best bring it with you. I have to catch up with some people, so do not be put off if I don't see you out later."

"No problem. I'll be here around eight."

"God, do they have one of those in the morning?"

I laughed and David left me. I managed to use the bathroom and went to look for Aubrey. She was deeply engaged with a willowy model-type. Their hands were definitely exploring body parts that simple acquaintances never accessed.

I cleared my throat and her companion looked at me and said into Aubrey's ear. "Company, dear."

My sister pulled her hand from the woman's breast and turned. "Hey, sis, what's happening?" I recognized the intense stare resulting from ingesting a couple lines.

"Just wanted to share some news, but it can wait."

The other woman adjusted her top and said she'd be right back with a bottle of champagne. "I'd love drinking bubbly from your tits," she said to Aubrey and headed off toward the bar.

"Someone new?" I asked.

"Someone right now," Aubrey answered. "What's up?"

I told her about David hiring me.

"Danni, that's great. He could use someone like you. Just be careful."

"Careful about what?"

"This is a different world from what you're used to. Just be careful, that's all."

"I am twenty-eight. I think I can take care of myself."

Aubrey leaned in and kissed me. "Of course you can, Danni. Just promise me to be careful. Ok?"

"Ok. Still my big sister, huh?"

"And, always will be. Do you mind getting yourself home? I might be tied up later."

"I don't doubt it. I hope the ropes don't leave marks."

Aubrey laughed out loud. "I love you, Danni, you know that."

"Love you, too. Can we talk tomorrow after I'm through here?"

"Sure. Let's plan to meet for drinks around six?"

"Ok, but I'll call you to make sure."

I spied the model making her way back. Aubrey turned and watched the embodiment of living sex approach. "Yeah, that's cool. Check in first."

The next morning I grabbed a couple coffees and some scones from the corner shop and hailed a cab. I arrived at David's place a little after eight. The code worked and I took the freight elevator to the top floor. Letting myself in I surveyed the damage from the party. My first impulse was to begin to clean up. Instead I made my way back to his office and scooped off some papers so I could sit in the one chair. Sipping my coffee, I took in the challenge. By the time I had finished my cup I had a plan in mind. I pulled off my sweater, rolled up my sleeves and started in.

It was close to eleven when I heard footsteps in the hallway. I looked up to see a naked woman standing in the doorway. I recognized her from last night's party. She was early twenties, with short purple hair, styled with bangs. Not being too tall, she looked well proportioned. She was clean shaven between her legs and had a couple tats I could see.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi. I'm Danni. I'm working with David to sorta straighten up in here."

"Cool," she said and walked over to me. She offered her hand and we shook. "I'm Dory, yeah like in Finding Nemo. I was named after my Aunt Doreen and that was before the movie came out, I swear."

She eyed the extra covered cup of coffee. "God, that isn't coffee, is it?"

"Uh, yes, would you like some?"

"God, would I. David keeps no coffee around. Waking up here is the pits."

I handed her the cup and she drank deeply. "Jesus, that's what I needed."

She handed the rest back to me. "Gotta pee. Nice meetin' ya."

Her small butt disappeared around the doorway and I heard the bathroom door close.

I was stacking some DVDs when she reappeared. "Uh, sorry about the bare bod. I crashed here last night and, well, this is how I usually sleep. I didn't know someone was here. I mean I don't care, but didn't want to freak you out."

"No, it's fine. I guess that seeing naked people in an art studio is probably not unusual."

"Hey, it's only skin. Well, gotta run. Meeting some friends for lunch. See ya 'round, I hope." She came in and we shook hands again.

Around noon, I ate one of the scones and went to the kitchen for some water. I managed to find a clean tea cup and drank tap water.

"Hey, you're here."

I turned to see David. He was dressed in a short purple robe and looked like he just woke up.

"Yep. Told you I would. Got a lot done, too."

"Are you always this peppy at the crack of dawn?"

"It's after noon."

"Exactly," he said. He smiled and I knew he was kidding.

"I, uh, brought you some coffee but I only have half a cup left."

"You drank my coffee?" he said with mock indignation.

"Actually, it was Dory."

"Oh, you met her. Was she naked?"

I laughed. "Totally."

"Girl hates wearing clothes. Anyway, I'd take even half a cup right now."

I went to the office grabbed the coffee and extra scone. David was sitting at a stool and rubbing his temples. I passed him the coffee and put the scone on a napkin. "Nourishment, too. You are too much," he said. He drank the coffee and chewed on the scone.

"Some party, eh?"

"Guess so. I went home kinda early."

David nodded and finished the coffee and scone. "Let me get dressed and you can show me what you've done."

A few minutes later, he joined me in the office. I had organized things into separate piles. There was one for DVDs, CDs, tapes and paper that were labeled. I pointed to another large stack that contained things that were not labeled.

"I thought we could begin this way. At least we can look at what's going to be easy to id and then tackle things that don't have any id. Then you can let me know what system works for you. Once you do, I'll take care of it. Also, I didn't look at anything that was unlabeled. I'm not sure what might be private or confidential."

David looked around as I spoke. "It looks better already, Danni. Let me think about what sort of system makes the most sense. As far as the unlabeled stuff, dig in. There is nothing in here that you can't look at. Of course, I know you will respect my work and not discuss what you might see."

David left the room and I worked by myself starting with the pile of unknown material. I began with paper files. I read each and if it looked like it went with something I had seen I marked the cover in pencil. I would make permanent labels later.

I could hear noises in the loft as I worked. Around two David popped his head in and asked if I was hungry. Since my stomach had been rumbling for a while, I nodded and he motioned me to follow.

He had cleaned a spot on the kitchen breakfast counter. He must have ordered in because there were several containers of Chinese food.

"Beer, wine or water?" he asked.

"I like beer with Chinese," I answered. He placed a bottle of Brooklyn Lager in front of me. He sipped water.

"What should I use to review the electronic media?"

"You can use that desktop or I can give you my laptop," he said.

"I have a laptop. Would you mind if I took some of them home? That way I can review them at night when I won't be here."

"Ok, but I should warn you. Some of those images are rather graphic. There will be many nudes and a good number will certainly be erotic. I did a project with couples who like to pose together and, well, maybe you can imagine. I wouldn't want to offend you. The thing is that erotica is part of my work. So, I suppose you ought to get used to it."

"I'm sure I can handle it," I said bravely. Inside, I wondered if I could.

"Well, take what you want. I've been thinking about your question on organization. I don't know if this would be too much, but since you offered I'd thought I'd ask. For the projects, like the couples, put all the material together. For individual work, like portraits, file them alphabetically by individual. For commercial work, use the client's name and file alphabetically. Now, it would be really good to have some sort of cross-reference system. For example, Dory. We could just put her in an alpha listing. She also does some commercial work for me and she models in some of my conceptual pieces. We did a shoot last month at the Botanical Garden. She and some of her girlfriends posed nude among the various flora. So, in that case I would want to look for Dory, or Botanical Garden, or the date. Would all that be too much?"

I thought about it and said I could create a database that should be searchable on a number of levels. It might take me a little longer, but in the long run it probably would be the best solution.

"You're amazing, Danni. Thank you."

After lunch, I went back to the basic reorganization and packed up a stack of DVDs to take home. Around five, I called Aubrey, but just got voice mail. I told her I was headed home and she could reach me later.

David was in the main part of the loft directing a crew of cleaners. I told him I'd be back tomorrow.

"Uh, ok, but I have a shoot here. You won't bother us, but I thought I'd give you a heads-up."

"I guess clothing will not be a big part of the shoot," I said with a smile.

"Well, not a lot of clothing," he said.

He told me to take a cab and he'd include it in my pay.

Bradley was home when I arrived. He had been playing lacrosse and was still dirty and in his uniform. "Hey, babe."

I kissed him and suggested a shower would offer a tremendous improvement. He headed toward the bathroom and I set up my laptop on the small desk in our living room. I picked a DVD and loaded it. The first thing was video. The camera was locked in position and David was directing a young couple. They were naked and he was pointing out the futon on the floor behind them. I couldn't understand much of the audio, but could determine they were talking. After mutual nods, David walked toward the camera and then disappeared. A young woman brought in some lights and reflectors and adjusted them to David's liking. I could hear his voice clearly telling the couple to begin when they were ready. In front of the camera a card appeared that read: Joanie & Amos, 2/14/14 Love Series # 8.

The woman dropped to her knees and immediately began fellating the man. His penis quickly grew hard and she was working it aggressively. I was mesmerized, never having seen any real lovemaking. I had seen a couple porn movies, but this was real and with non-actors.

"Jesus, don't tell me you're working for some porn maker." Bradley was standing behind me, still wet from his shower.

"I don't think it's porn. David seems to be doing a series of couples making love with each other."

"News flash, Danni. That is porn. She is blowing the guy. I don't see any art there. I'm not sure I like you working for a porn king."

"Bradley, David is not a porn king. He's a recognized artist and produces many works, some of them erotic."

"Well, 'David' is filming a fucking blow job and that is porn. I don't think you should go back."

"I don't agree with you. And, I am going back. I like him and he is a serious artist."

Bradley snorted and said, "He is a serious asshole. Besides regular guys don't have dicks that big. I bet you he's a porn actor."

I didn't say anything. I knew Bradley was sensitive about the size of his member. Once we ran into one of his former girlfriends. They did not part on good terms. David started in on her and she got pissed. She ended the argument by saying if he had a dick bigger than a baby carrot maybe he could have made her come. She wished me good luck and stormed off.

Bradley called her every disgusting name he could think of. For the rest of the night he kept describing her as frigid and a bitch. I never complained about his penis, but I also never had a very good orgasm with him. He was also pitifully stingy with foreplay and thought my clit was something that warranted only a passing acknowledgement as he sped to screw me.

I watched the video to the end as the woman obviously swallowed. As she released his softening member, he bent and they kissed and hugged. I could see that they believed they just made love. I wrote down their names and date on the cover and fast forwarded past two additional videos involving them. It must have been on the same day, only later. In one they had intercourse and on the other the man did oral on the woman. I at first was uncomfortable watching the man's long dick enter the woman. Halfway through their lovemaking, she turned and got on all fours. He continued to make love from behind. At this point, I was beyond uncomfortable and was seriously aroused. I could only make out a little bit of sound, but the noise they made as their bodies slapped together was unmistakable. I heard him cry out that he was close. She turned her head and said pull out and do it on her ass. He withdrew and stroked his erection a couples times before exploding on her butt and lower back. I used every ounce of strength I had to not put my hand between my legs. The woman lay flat on the futon and the man fell beside her. They met each other's eyes and laughed.

On the rest of the DVD were eight couples. Of that total, there were two lesbian couples and one gay male couple. I only watched long enough to capture their names and the date from the marker card. I was too excited to watch them make love as I had with Amos and Joanie.

When I ejected the DVD, my pulse was racing. I looked at the big stack next to me and wondered if I could get through them. I was relieved to find that some were stills of portraits he did. Most of the people were clothed, although there were several nudes. There were two DVDs full of pictures that David took after Super Storm Sandy. He captured both the destruction and the people standing among the ruins of their lives. It was powerful and David had a remarkable talent to capture so much in one simple photo.

Bradley was playing a gory video game and occasionally would look in my direction and make a snide comment. By eleven I was bleary eyed and craved sleep. He said to go ahead because he wanted to finish some level of the game. I wasn't in bed five minutes when I was sound asleep. I admit that my dreams were much more erotic than I could ever remember.

I was up and out the next day while Bradley still slept. I had the DVDs with me as well as my notes. Arriving at the loft I was surprised to see David and the young woman I saw setting lights in some of the videos. They were arranging ladders around what looked like a mattress that rested on the floor and covered with a black sheet.

I called out and David turned. He seemed pissed to have been interrupted, but his gaze softened when he recognized me. He also looked at the bag from the deli I was carrying.

"Danni, happy you came back. Are you also bearing gifts?"

"Coffees and Danish," I said.

"Danni this is Hannah. She is my most trusted assistant. She makes things work and for that I am eternally grateful."

"I might believe that," said Hannah "if you stopped swearing at me and threatening to fire me every five minutes."

"Ah, but have I ever really fired you?" David asked as he took the deli bag and looked inside.

"About a hundred times," she said. "But you always call me back."

"See we have a perfect symbiotic relationship."

Hannah laughed and came over to shake my hand. "He really is an asshole, you know."

"So he's told me," I said.

"Well, if you can believe anything thing he says, believe that."

"That's it. You're fired," he roared.

"Fine," said Hannah, "set your own fucking lights."

"I meant you're fired after you finish working today. Who knows? If you don't screw up too bad, I may deign to let you work with me again."

Hannah turned to me, "See? Asshole."

She took the bag from David. Fortunately I brought extra coffees. She took one, handed one to David and gave me the third. There were two large Danish. She broke one in half to share with me and gave the whole one to David.

"So, did you plunge into the darkness of those discs?" David asked.

"Yes."

"And?"

"For one thing, I learned some new positions. I just need to find a contortionist to partner with me."

David laughed. "Danni, I'm sure you could have your pick of contortionists."

I told him how I had catalogued the material. He nodded and seemed pleased. "So, what's your plan for today?" he asked.

"I can start to put projects together. It won't be their final sorting, but I will start to list all the material in each project and then I can work on the database."

"Sounds dreadful," he said. "Think you could spare a bit of time to work on what you described as 'art'?"

"I guess. What do you want me to do?"

"Help sweet Hannah. Maybe you can save her from having her ass fired."

Hannah flipped him the finger and drank her coffee.

"We'll be joined soon by some volunteers for a new idea I'm working on. I will be filming them from above. It really takes two pair of hands to set the lights and manage the reflectors. I will be perched on top of a ladder and shooting down. Hannah will tell you what to do."

"Ok, if that's what you want, I can try."

"Fine. But, let me tell you, or maybe warn you, about the shoot. I'm working on an idea to record people as they are having an orgasm. I want it unfiltered and just focus on the upper parts of their bodies and not show them masturbating. I have three people, two women and a man, coming. They've agreed to lie on the mattress and get themselves off while I record it."

"I'm not sure I understand the purpose."

David's dark eyes burned into mine. "It's art. It speaks for itself."

"Bullshit, David," said Hannah. "Don't let him bully you with that 'art' crap. He has a purpose for everything he does."

David glowered at her and slowly broke into a smile. "If I hadn't already fired you once today, I'd fire you now."

Hannah shrugged it off.

"Danni, we all have faces. I mean we have different faces for different parts of our lives. I bet you have one face for work. You probably have another when you're talking or enjoying being with your sister. You have a face when you're reading something that intrigues you or when you watch a good film. I am trying to capture the face of sexual pleasure, expressly orgasm. It may not be the face that is never seen, but it certainly is one that we don't show that often to the outside world—usually only to our lovers. I don't know if this idea will work, but we'll try it a couple times and see."

I wondered if I could watch people giving themselves orgasms. I recalled last night watching the couples making love and how that affected me. Now I would be one step closer to reality and observing live and in real time. Smiling to myself I thought it certainly wasn't like the library.

"I'm willing to try to help."

"Great. Go dump that stuff and get up on a ladder. Our volunteers will be here in an hour."

Five minutes later I was standing opposite Hannah and wrangling a bar of lights into place. David called out instructions on focus and tilt of the lamps.

"Danni, come down here and lie on the mattress."

It wasn't a request. I climbed down and asked where he wanted me.

"Just lie there with your head toward the center. Your feet can be on the floor."