Her Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers

"Wait," David said. "You need a book to read. I've got a pretty good selection here, what would be a favorite?"

I thought for a second and said, "Jane Austen."

"Jane Fucking Austen," he screamed. "No way. God, that will put you to sleep, not turn you on."

He stood there thinking. Marsha stood there holding a vibrator. I stood there with my naked pussy on display. Funny, how it all seemed natural.

"Yes, I've got it." David turned and hurried over to the far wall that was covered by a floor to ceiling bookcase. He moved the mobile ladder into a spot and climbed up to reach for a book. He came over to me and handed me the "Delta of Venus" by Anais Nin. I had heard of it, but never read it.

"This should do the trick." He suggested a section and I opened the book to that point. It was a short story entitled Lilith. Marsha helped me up onto the platform. She spread the towel on the seat. I sat at the table, the book opened in front of me. David handed Marsha the microphone. She stood behind me and snaked the wire through the top of my shirt, where I had left two buttons undone. Her hands pushed the wire between my breasts, her fingers ever so softly caressing the warm flesh. Marsha lifted the center portion of my bra and fed the wire through. She clipped the mic to the side of my shirt. Her hand gently cupped a breast. "You have such beautiful breasts, Danni. In fact, you are beautiful all over."

Next she positioned herself under the table. I felt her pull the wire down, across my tummy and then to the side of one hip. She attached it to a box that eventually connected back to the camera. Her fingers, playing along my bare waist and hips, were like the touch of a bird, light and flittering.

My knees pressed tightly together. I could sense Marsha settling on the stool. "We're ready, David," she called out in a low voice.

Lights came on and I squinted to adjust to their brightness. David fiddled with the focus and then I saw the red light blaze at the front of the camera. As we had discussed, I looked squarely into the lens.

"My name is Danni and I am reading from The Delta of Venus by Anais Nin." I looked down and began to read the story. Marsha's hands stroked my knees and pushed them apart. I slowly let her push them away from each other. I could hear the vibrator begin to buzz and I felt dampness.

As I read, occasionally glancing at the camera, Marsha ran the vibrator along my thighs. My legs were still too closed for her to have access to my most private part of all. The vibrations along my thigh felt good. Suddenly the noise stopped. I looked up in surprise, but then bowed my head to read. Marsha's fingers played along my thighs. Her delicate touch was like a dozen butterflies beating against my bare skin. I felt a finger brush my pubic hair and took in a breath. Marsha's hands pried my thighs farther apart. I knew she could probably see my wetness and maybe even smell my arousal. I had just started a new paragraph when her finger ran along my cleft.

"Oh," I cried out. I took yet another deep breath and took up my reading at the place where I left off.

I heard the buzz. The hard object touched my thigh, just where it met the flesh of my groin. I stopped reading as the vibrations traveled through my sex. My wetness increased.

I continued the story. The vibrator touched the knee of the opposite leg and every so slowly made its way toward my pussy. I was finding it more difficult to read.

The point touched my cleft. "Ugh," I cried out and brought one hand to my mouth. Closing my eyes, I tried to gain control over my body. The vibrator was moving up and down my cleft, the tip not quite penetrating.

I read. Marsha exerted some pressure against a thigh and I willingly spread my legs wider. The vibrator moved along the entirety of my pubic area. I squirmed in my seat. My fear had now transformed into pleasure.

I looked at the camera. David was not viewing through the camera, but instead stood next to it. His eyes moved from my face to my open sex and back. Even at this distance I could detect the bulge in his pants. "I'm turning him on," I thought. I smiled and stared into the lens.

As I read more, Marsha pushed the vibrator past my sensitive lips. I gasped and held my breath. Closing my eyes, I fought for control. As I opened them and tried to focus, I was shocked to see Hannah standing next to David. She smiled at me. It was such a sweet and warm smile, that I could not help to smile. Oddly, her presence gave me comfort.

I had no idea how long we had been involved in this session. Later, I was to find out we were only a little over two minutes in at this point.

I could feel myself on the ascent to a climax. Marsha ran the vibrator quickly up and down my parted lips, the tip still only slightly penetrating me.

I searched for my place in the story:

'She brought her legs together in anger. She thought that if this wild sexual mood took hold of her just then, she would not know what to do. Would she get up suddenly and say she had a headache and leave? Or could she turn towards Mabel—Mabel had always adored her. Would she dare turn to Mabel and caress her?'

Marsha pushed the vibrator into my cunt. "Oh," I cried out and hung my head. I grabbed three deep breaths and tried to gain control over my body. Slowly, I raised my head as Marsha withdrew the incessant stimulator. I noticed David and Hannah staring below the table.

I looked for the place where I left off:

'She had heard of women caressing each other in the movies. A friend of hers had sat this way in the darkness of the movies, and very slowly her companion's hand had unhooked the side opening of her skirt, slipped a hand to her sex and fondled her for a long time until she had come. How often this friend had repeated the delight of sitting still, controlling the upper half of her body, sitting straight and still, while a hand was caressing in the dark, secretly, slowly, mysteriously.'

The tip of the vibrating tool touched my clit. I shook my head and took one hand to touch my mouth, stroke my lips. I know my tongue must have poked out. I again bowed my head and hair fell across my face. I didn't think I could take much more. I raised my head and hooked my hair behind my ears. Placing two hands on the book, I tilted it toward my face and tried to read.

The passage continued:

'Is this what would happen to Lilith now? She had never caressed a woman. She had sometimes thought to herself how marvelous it must be to caress a woman, the roundness of the ass, the softness of the belly, that particularly soft skin between the legs, and she had tried caressing herself in her bed in the dark, just to imagine how it must feel to touch a woman.'

The tip of the vibrator again split my lips. This time it did not stop. Slowly Marsha guided it deeper into my cunt. The hardness pressed against my soft insides, the vibrations reaching every nerve of that so, so sensitive place. I was gulping air and shaking my head. Never had I felt anything like the sensations ricocheting through my groin, coming from the epicenter of my sex.

I resolved to carry on.

She had often caressed her own breasts, imagining that they were those of another woman. Closing her eyes now, she recalled Mabel's body in a bathing suit, Mabel with her very round breasts almost bursting from the bathing suit, her thick, soft laughing mouth. How wonderful it would be!

Marsha pushed the vibe as far in as she could and touched my clit with her finger, pushing down hard on the turgent bud.

I dropped the book. I slipped one hand under the table and put atop Marsha's finger that was pressing on my clit. I pushed her finger harder against me. I pulled my hand away and back up into view. Putting both hands on the table, I hung my head and grunted. Marsha pushed harder on my clit, rubbed it back and forth as she pumped the vibrator in and out of my cunt. I released a string of breathy sounds.

The tsunami of my orgasm hit.

I threw my head back, whipping my hair. There was no other sensation in my universe other than what was pulsating from my pussy. I slammed my thighs together and trapped the vibe and Marsha's finger. The vibrations would not stop. I willed them to do so, but the pulsation was relentless. A second wave overtook me, larger, deeper and darker than the first. My one hand flew to my mouth while the other kept contact with the table in a feeble attempt to keep me from losing all contact with reality.

Marsha pried her hand from my clit and turned off the vibrator. I relaxed my thighs enough so she could pull the item of torture from my cunt. I was falling fast from the acme of my release.

I pushed my hair off my face and looked at the camera. Euphoria raged through my body.

I laughed. Remembering what David wanted I picked up the book and said.

"My name is Danni and I've been reading from Delta of Venus by Anais Nin.

"Well, well," I said. And smiled at the camera.

***

Danni looked at me. Both of our faces were flushed.

The waitress refreshed our coffees looking from one face to the other. I'm sure she must be wondering what we could have been talking about to affect us in this way.

"So, did you show your boyfriend or let him see it when David published it?"

Danni sipped the hot coffee. She looked at the dark surface, hair falling over one eye. As she fixed the wayward lock behind her ear, she smiled.

"I had a copy of the final project. On it were me and the nine other ladies. I was so eager for him to see it. After I had watched my video and the other women, I agreed to let David include me in the final mix. I was proud of being part of this work."

"He looked at it and made snide comments about the two women whose sessions preceded mine. When he saw me on the screen, he went stiff. As he watched, he grew angrier. Even before I reached my climax, he turned off the disc. He screamed at me. I mean literally screamed at the top of his lungs. He called me every name he could think of, including a whore and a porn slut. He said he would be embarrassed if any of his friends ever saw me like this. Before I could even react, he was in the bedroom packing a bag. I tried to talk with him, but he would have none of it.

"He left and told me to be away from the apartment on Saturday because he would be around to collect the rest of his stuff. I know I should have felt bad, but what I really felt was relief. He was weighing me down and I knew I would be happy to be rid of his negative ballast.'

I reached across the table and held her hand between mine. "You're a brave woman, Danni."

She shook her head. "I'm finally doing what I want and not what I think other people want me to do, or to be. I think I'm happy for the first time in years. I'm in control. Also, I've used my body and have affected other people with it. I gained a sense of power. Can you understand that?"

I smiled and brought her fingers to my mouth. I kissed the tips and said, "Yes, Danni, I can understand that."

She stroked the side of my cheek.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, I need to work, so I'm staying at CUNY. I am spending a lot more time at David's. Hannah and I are working on a couple projects with him."

"I saw Hannah on David's website in this project," I said. "Next to you, I was most intrigued by her."

Danni nodded. "I was the one under the table."

My eyes widened.

"She asked me," Danni said. "Told me she would feel really comfortable if I were with her. She had done most of the others and Dory did two. I felt honored, I think. She trusted me. And, she had confidence that I could be involved in such an intimate sexual situation."

"You obviously don't have to answer," I said, still holding her hand. "Did you and Hannah ever..."

"No," said Danni with a smile. She then added, "Not yet. Although she looked so beautiful as I sat between her legs. She is smooth there and has the most incredible aroma. I could understand why women go with women. I have a feeling it's only a matter of time. And, maybe not that much time."

I paid the bill and we walked out into the warm night.

"Thank you, Danni. I'm going to write this up and send you a copy. I want to know what you think."

Danni gave me a card with her phone and email on it. She stepped forward and embraced me.

"You know back at the exhibit, you asked to know more about me."

I smiled and nodded.

"I think I could share more of my life after this project. I can say my sex life is certainly different."

"I'd love to hear all about you," I said and hugged her.

We looked at each other and kissed. Our lips lingered, each enjoying the soft heat passing back and forth.

"Yes, that would be nice. I'll call you."

"I'll wait."

We went our separate ways—for now.

*****

Editor's Notes:

This is a work of fiction and similarities to real occurrences is coincidental.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers