Her Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snorted and studied the menu.

Martine returned, we ordered and Martine touched Aubrey's hand as she was taking back the menu.

"I wonder if this restaurant allows fucking on the tables," I said.

"If they do, I am definitely having seconds."

Over bread and olive oil, I filled Aubrey in on what has happened at David's and the material I was reviewing.

"Sounds like you're getting an education," she said.

"It's not like I'm a virgin or don't know about sex," I said defensively.

"Oh, so you have watched three people masturbate in front of you before?"

"Well, no. But, I bet you haven't either."

Aubrey just smiled.

"Oh, shit," I said, "I should know better."

"So, do you think you'll be one of his subjects?" my sister asked.

"Seriously, Aubrey, can you imagine me doing that?"

"I can, Danni. You are beautiful and hot, yet look so innocent. That's a killer combination. Besides, you just told me you are experienced sexually."

"That's a lot different than letting some woman get me off while being videoed."

"Just saying, Danni, you should think about it. I think it would be good for you."

After dinner we headed our separate ways. Riding home in the cab, I replayed my conversation with my sister. Did I have the courage to participate in David's project? I wasn't sure I had the courage to even think about it.

Work was hectic. It was that time when many papers were due and I had a steady stream of desperate undergrads hoping for miracles. I did my best but knew that the level of their scholarship would be less than stellar. I worked until close to seven on Monday. Bradley was home eating pizza when I arrived.

"Some in the oven," he said. I grabbed a piece and a beer and joined him on the couch.

"You're late tonight," he said.

"Helping save academic lives," I muttered.

"So, how did yesterday go over at the artist's?" Bradley made the word artist sound like a disease.

"Fine. Got a lot of stuff done." I certainly wasn't about to describe the project David was working on. Bradley already thought I was working for a smut merchant. I made a mental comparison of the man who masturbated and Bradley. The man had a long, thin penis that Bradley would have disparaged.

"See you brought some more shit home with you," he said.

"Bradley, don't be a jerk. I'm helping David organize his work. I'm good at this sort of thing, am getting a couple bucks to do it and, frankly, am enjoying it."

"You mean you like porn?"

"Again, this is not porn. It's..."

"Yeah, art. I get it. You can have people fucking each other, but if you say it's tastefully done then it's art. To me it's just fucking and that's porn."

"I'm not going to argue with you on that. Besides, you watch porn."

"Yeah, I do. At least I call it what it is. I don't try to disguise it."

I finished my pizza and said I was taking a shower. When I got out, Bradley was watching a game on TV. Taking a stack of DVDs, I went to the bedroom and told Bradley I was going to work for a while.

"Sure. Don't get too turned on."

I mentally flipped him off. In bed with my laptop, I loaded a DVD. It was a series of videos focusing on the penis. There were all shapes, sizes and colors. The videos started out with a relative tight shot of a flaccid penis. A woman's hand would then come into to scene and play with the penis until it was hard and then the hand would disappear. The camera stayed focus on the penis until it returned to a soft state. The camera stayed on the same penis and the hand reappeared. This time the hand stroked the penis hard and kept at it until it spurt out its cream.

I wondered if the hand belonged to Hannah or Dory. Maybe it was someone else or a person the penis already knew. Each shoot was preceded by a card with a man's name and date. I wrote a label for the disc and recorded the names and dates in the database. I figured I had seen a lifetime's worth of penises.

By this time, I was ready for sleep. I put all the material on the floor and lay on my side. I slid my hand between my legs and felt the dampness of my panties. Imaging me staring at a camera, naked from the waist down, I slipped my hand inside my underwear. The touch felt so good, so I continued until I obtained relief. As I drifted off, I envisioned Hannah popping her head up from where she was between my legs and kissing my lips.

Thursday evening found me in a cab heading to the loft. My mind was a jumble of images from the discs I had been cataloguing and my stomach was unsettled thinking about what David was going to ask me. I used my key to enter the loft. I called out and David told me to head to his office.

He was seated in front of his desktop computer and looking at the database I had created. "This is great, Danni. I know it's only a beginning, but it will save me an incredible amount of time."

Closing the database, David led me to the kitchen area. He had set two plates on the breakfast counter. Pouring me a glass of red wine, he saluted me. I sat as he pulled food from the oven. I know he ordered in, but it smelled great. As we ate, David asked me about my work at the college. After dinner, he said he wanted to show me something.

He led me to a dark corner of the loft. He then turned on some lights. There was a raised platform, about three feet off the floor. On top was a plain table and behind the table a black curtain. Underneath the table, part of the platform was cut away. In the space stood a low stool.

"Our volunteers will be seated at the table," he said. "The camera will be on a raised tripod and you will only see from the tabletop up to about six inches over the person's head. Our manipulator will sit on the stool. In this way, she can have access to our volunteer and not have to be bent over in an uncomfortable position. I think I've thought of everything."

"Will there be skirting around the table?" I asked.

"No," said David. "The camera will not be seeing under the table."

"But the woman will be naked below the waist," I said. "You will be able to see her and if you have other people here, they will also see her. It's one thing to agree to have someone get you off. It's entirely something else to have your sex parts open for inspection by everyone and see you being played with. Put skirting around the table."

David nodded. "Ok, understood. Anything else?"

"How are you going to recruit volunteers?"

David smiled. "Already started. Of course, Dory and Hannah have agreed. I think Hannah will be the main manipulator. So, Dory will take her place when Hannah is reading.

"A fellow artist who does performance art sent an email to women she works with. Three of them agreed. Then there are a couple women artists I know in this building. We help each other all the time and they said yes. I called a performance artist I know and she agreed. Plus, I know this porn star who works out of New York and she's on board, depending on when we shoot. The last person is my sister."

"Your sister?"

"Great woman. Up for anything. She's done shit for me before. She and her boyfriend were Couple #8 on the Love Series video."

"Joanie and Amos?"

"She's Joanie. So, that gives me ten and I think I don't want any more than that. I'll see what type of reaction I get. If it goes well, I can do more."

"That was fast work."

David smiled. "Gotta move while the Muse is working. So, do you think you could help?"

"Uh, you already have all the volunteers."

"Yeah, although I would bump anyone of them to have you, what I'm looking for is sorta like a grip. Help out moving stuff around. Maybe get drinks for the girls. Help with lights. And, you know, maybe some other stuff."

I nodded. I had learned that David always had clear ideas of what he wanted. I need to know what the "some other stuff" involved.

"Well, you have a calming way about you. I was thinking maybe you could be with the girls when they get ready. Talk to them, keep them calm. After listening to you the other day, I think some of them might be nervous. You could be their friend for an hour. Could make things go a lot smoother. What 'd you say?"

"Ok, I can try." I wondered how I would react to seeing these women experience orgasm. I was so far from my comfort circle that I felt I was in another dimension.

The rest of the evening I spent working in David's office. By the time I left at ten, I felt I had accomplished a lot. The office was looking better and less cluttered. David walked me out and hailed a cab to take me to my apartment.

On Saturday I arrived again early in the morning. I set the extra coffee and a croissant on the kitchen counter and headed off to the office. As I was passing the bathroom, the door opened, a woman stepped out. Not to my surprise, she was naked. Unlike Dory, she tried to cover herself.

We each apologized. She ducked back in the bathroom. A minute later she appeared in the office covered in a towel.

"Sorry, again. David said that someone might be coming in early. Of course, I figured he meant around noon. I'm Marsha."

I introduced myself. I told her there was a coffee on the counter. "You brought that for David?"

I nodded. "Well, too bad for him," she said with a smile. "If he got up at a decent hour, he could have had it. Anyway, he should be used to me taking his stuff."

I must have looked puzzled. "I'm his ex. I guess you didn't know."

I shook my head. "Yeah, we get together every once in a while for a 'remember the good old days' fuck. I came down here to use this bathroom because the toilet in his bedroom needs fixing. Well, nice to meet you, Danni. David has spoken about you. I think he likes you, but I doubt he lets you know that."

I worked steadily until noon and the office was almost completely in order. I still had a lot of work to complete on the cataloguing, but at least materials were filed in some order. David stuck his head around the door and asked me if I wanted something to eat.

In the kitchen, Marsha was unpacking a large paper bag. She had containers of soup, Asian noodles and a stack of cookies wrapped in plastic. Her hair was still damp and hung down to her shoulders. She was as tall as David, maybe even an inch taller. I could see a few streaks of gray in her dark hair, but she looked vibrant. She wore a tight turtleneck and jeans that showed off her butt and legs. In the quick look I had of her naked body, I knew her figure was just short of voluptuous. I pegged her age at mid-forties, which would make her a bit younger than her ex.

"I understand you two have met," said David with a twinkle in his eye.

"Yes, we have and thank you, dear, for not telling me that Danni would be hear at eight in the morning."

"Oh, don't pretend to be so fucking modest," David growled. "Half of New York has seen your tits and ass."

I was shocked at the rudeness of his comment.

Marsha laughed. "Don't mind him, Danni. David is referring to a play I did a number of years ago that required nudity. Although we did enjoy a decent run, I don't think half the population saw the show. Of course, I have modeled countless times for the old lecher."

It then dawned on me that I had heard of her as an actress. Her last name is different from David's. I recalled that she never does movies, but is on Broadway a lot.

"David has told me about his new project," said Marsha over lunch. "It sounds intriguing. I just wonder if it will really work."

"Why?" I asked.

"Would people really be interested in watching a woman orgasm?" she said. "I mean if she were naked that would certainly attract some people. But what you will see is a clothed woman and the only sign of her arousal will be her face. I don't know. I suggested he try it out before he books all the people to come in and do it."

"Christ, Marsha," David barked. "Not everything is a fucking play. We don't have out-of-town runs to work out the kinks. This is something that happens in the moment. I don't want to overthink it."

"David, I'm not saying you have to overthink it. I am saying that before you go off the deep end at least stick your toe in the water."

David played with his soup as he thought. You could see his mind working out various possibilities.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try one shoot," he said begrudgingly.

Marsha smiled and ate some noodles.

"Ok, how about we do it this afternoon."

"You have someone ready," asked Marsha.

"Yeah." He looked at me.

"No way, David. I told you I couldn't do this."

"Look, it's just a rehearsal, sort of. No one else will be here. We try it out and then see if the whole idea has any merit. Besides it was your idea."

"Oh, now it's my idea. I thought you were telling everyone that you came up with this approach?"

"Details, details, Danni. Come on let's just do it."

"Who would do the, you know, stuff."

David looked at Marsha.

"Don't drag me into this mess," she said.

"Come on. You told me that you thought Danni is a lovely girl."

"I do," said Marsha. "That does not mean that I am willing to play with her pussy."

"No, no," David protested, "You'll be using a dildo, a vibrator."

"Do you have one here?"

"Uh, well, actually no."

"Then discussion ended."

"Maybe this one time, we could, you know, not use a tool."

"Meaning, my hands?" asked Marsha.

"Yeah. It's not like you haven't done that before. And more."

"God, you're an insufferable prick."

"Maybe it was the prick part that made you leave our marriage," he said. "Couldn't take all the maleness."

"As you know, it was that the prick seemed to like visiting other places. As far as not being able to take 'maleness, at least I learned to enjoy an orgasm without a guy," Marsha spit back. "It took me a while to realize that big pricks equal big egos."

"You seemed to enjoy a big prick last night."

Marsha laughed. "Yeah. Every once in a while it's good to remind yourself why men are on this earth. Really, if it weren't for sperm, I think we women could get along quite nicely, thank you."

"Well, fuck you. Anyway, will you help out or not?"

This back and forth was making my head spin.

"Hey," I cried out. "You know I'm standing right here. I haven't said yes. How about including me in the conversation?"

They looked at me, almost surprised to see me.

Marsha smiled. "Sorry, Danni. This is how David and I get. You can probably figure out why we're not still married."

To my surprise, David touched my arm. "Sorry, Danni. We get carried away. Seriously, I would love to have you work with me. This will let us know if our idea is any good."

My mind was turning like a windmill. I recalled Aubrey's words. She thought it would be good for me to try something like this. I knew she would not hesitate even one second to do it.

"I'm not saying I'm going to do it, but for the sake of argument, I would want to be sure that no one ever saw it."

"You mean besides me, Marsha and probably Hannah."

"Hannah?"

"Yes, as much as I complain about her, I appreciate her sensibility. She's good at putting herself in the audience's shoes. I think you are, too, but you not would be able to be totally impartial."

"So, if, and I'm not committing, if we did it, no one else would ever see the tape."

"Not without your full and expressed approval. I promise."

Taking a deep breath, I shifted my gaze to Marsha. "Would you be ok with, you know, doing the deed?"

She laughed. "Danni, you make it sound like a punishment. To answer you, yes I would. I also hope you could trust me."

"I think I could. I never had a woman touch me there."

"I understand. Maybe you could just think about the feeling and not who's giving you the feeling."

"God," I said, "this is crazy, but I'm thinking I just may say yes."

"Great," said David. "Let me get set up. You could use my bedroom to get ready."

"Get ready?" I asked.

"You know, loose the jeans."

"Oh."

Marsha took me by the arm and led me away. "Come on, Danni, we need a glass of wine and then we can go upstairs."

Marsha poured two full glasses of white wine and I followed her up to David's bedroom. We sat in the unmade bed. I took a big swallow.

"I don't mind saying I'm really nervous."

Marsha patted my leg. "I can understand, Danni. I admire your courage."

"Stupidity might be a better description," I said and took another drink.

"You know you don't have to do this. Screw David. If you are really uncomfortable, then say no."

Although I just met Marsha, I felt a warmth toward her. "It's just that I'm not a sexually adventurous person. My sister would be like peeling her clothes off and spreading her legs." I laughed and said that makes her sound bad, which she isn't.

"I have a boyfriend and we have sex. Before him, I had a couple other boyfriends. So, it's not like I'm a virgin, or something."

"Danni, you do not have to justify your hesitancy with me. I just want you to know that I support you and if you tell David no, then I'll make him back off."

I finished my wine. I looked at Marsha's glass. She smiled and handed it to me.

"Danni, may I ask if you masturbate?"

I choked on the mouthful of wine. I finally caught my breath and looked at her.

Smiling, I said, "Yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Usually."

"Ok, then think of it as just masturbation."

"Well, all the other times I've been the one doing it."

"Never had a boyfriend masturbate you?"

"God, no."

"Girlfriend do it?"

"No way."

Marsha rubbed my leg again. "It'll be fine, Danni. I just wish we had a vibrator. I think that would make it easier for both of us."

"Holy shit!" I cried.

"What?"

"I just remembered that last weekend David tried another approach. Hannah said he had supplies and one of the women used a vibrator that David provided. I bet it's here somewhere."

"Let me go ask him," she said. "In the meantime, maybe you should, you know, take off your jeans and undies."

I nodded, drank half the wine and tried to smile.

After Marshs left I flopped back on the bed. I could feel the wine starting to affect my brain. I also noticed that I was feeling something between my legs. I undid my jeans and pushed them down, kicking them to the floor. I ran my hand over the front of my panties and was startled at how damp they were. I lifted my butt and pulled them off, dropping them on top of my jeans. Sitting up and crossing my legs, I chugged the last of the wine.

Marsha knocked and stuck her head in. I waved her in, trying to hide my embarrassment at being half naked. She told me I was right and hurried into the bathroom. I could hear her rummaging around and then listened as the water ran in the sink. Marsha appeared holding the vibrator I had seen last week. She dried it with a towel and placed it on the bed. She went to the nightstand and pulled a condom from the drawer.

"Want to do the honors?" she asked. I shook my head no.

She rolled the condom over the vibrator. She turned it on and the humming sent a jolt through my body, even though it was nowhere near my pussy.

"Shall we go down?" she asked. I stood, letting my hands cover my pussy. Marsha looked at me and went back to the bathroom. She returned with a large bath towel. I took it and wrapped it around my waist.

Together we went downstairs. David was adjusting lights. He turned as he heard us approach. I thought his smile was brighter than the lights in his studio.

"This is going to be great, Danni. Thank you."

The two glasses of wine were working their magic. "No problem," I said.

There was no skirting on the table. David saw me looking. "Uh, sorry. I just don't have anything here right now."

"No problem," I repeated and dropped the towel. Both David and Marsha were taken aback by my boldness. I giggled. Even without the lights shining directly on my pussy, I looked down to see moisture among the dark curls.