Her Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers

I took my position praying that he wasn't going to ask me to start playing with myself.

David was perched on top of the third ladder holding his camera. "Move in toward the center more. Too much, back toward the edge. Ok, hold it right there."

I could see the red light on the front of the camera blink. "Pull your hair behind your head and lay on it. I don't want to see it splayed on the sheet."

I complied and he pointed the camera at me.

"Are you wearing something under your blouse?"

"A bra," I answered.

"Good. Take off your blouse."

"Now?"

"No next fucking week. Yes, now. For god sakes, it's only a bra."

Hannah looked at me and smiled.

Sitting up I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off. All the while, I could not believe my hands were performing this task.

"Back in place, hair behind your head."

He shot some more video and reviewed it on the viewer.

"Hannah, get down there and give me a white balance. I want to make sure I get the skin tones correct."

Scampering down, Hannah retrieved a plain white card and held it in front of my face.

"I don't suppose you wore a bra today?'

"Have I ever?"

"Yeah, yeah. Well, take off your shirt and get next to Danni."

Fighting the flee instinct, I watched Hannah pull her tee shirt over her head. Her small breasts barely moved as she tossed it away. I felt my nipples as they extended against the satin of my bra.

"Move into the frame. Think of a pie and each of you as a third. That's how far apart I want you. Your heads should be almost touching."

Hanna took her place. David shot some more. "Do another white balance," he barked. Hannah got up and grabbed the card to hold in front of her face after she laid back down.

"Ok. Move your hips back and forth, I want to be sure you stay in focus."

I said to Hannah, "Move our hips."

"He wants to see what it would look like if you were fingering yourself."

"Oh," was all I said and began moving my hips from side to side.

When we had done that for a few minutes, David shouted. "That's enough. You guys can get up."

Hannah stood and picked up her shirt. I stared at her naked torso. She was quite lovely and her small, round breasts looked so sensual. She noticed me staring. I looked up and she smiled and pulled on her shirt. She looked at the points of my nipples in my bra. I blushed and redressed.

David was standing back on the floor. "I think this will work. I want you two up there. You each should have a reflector and be sure to have gloves in case I want to adjust the lights. I'll be in the bathroom."

Hannah retrieved two reflectors made of white, shiny material. She also gave me a pair of heavy gloves. "Never touch one of those barn doors without a glove. Burn the shit out of your fingers."

"Barn doors?"

"Those flaps on the side of the lights. You can adjust them to help regulate the amount of light."

"Why is he waiting in the bathroom?"

"David always takes a big dump before a project. Says it clears his mind. I tell him that's because he such a big shithead."

"You say that to him?"

"I do. Then he fires me."

"Get fired a lot, I guess."

"At least three or four times a week."

I nodded. I finished my coffee and heard the buzzer. Hannah checked the security camera and let in the guests. She opened the loft door and a few minutes later two women and a guy walked in. They seemed to know Hannah and they all hugged. She introduced me and we all waved.

"David said you could use his bedroom to get ready. There are some supplies there if you think you need them."

They walked up the stairs to what I assumed must be the bedroom on a platform constructed at the back of the loft.

"Supplies?"

"Lube and a vibrator. He won't let them use a vibrator to finish off during the shoot, but they can use it to help get them started. Sometimes it takes a while when someone is watching and you're being filmed."

"Voice of experience?" I asked.

"Well, David needed someone to be his test dummy. First time it took me like forever to come. After that we experimented with using a vibe, dildo and lube. Found the vibe worked best, at least for me."

I couldn't believe that she would so casually masturbate in front of her boss. I was quickly learning that the rules here were not like a normal workplace.

David reappeared and Hannah filled him in on the arrivals.

"Ok, get up there and let's play with light."

David directed us holding the reflectors in various positions. We also adjusted the barn doors to his liking. I heard a noise and turned to see the three guests walking down the steps. The man was completely naked and the women were naked on the bottom. One wore a bra and the other a crop top tee shirt.

David greeted them warmly. I had the feeling they knew what he wanted. He spent some time arranging them on the mattress. One woman had a vibe. After climbing back up his ladder, David checked the view in his camera. He called down to make slight adjustments to their positions. He had us tweak the lights and how we held the reflectors. He ran some video and then checked it. Hannah scampered down to do a couple white balances.

"Ok. We're all set. Get started."

The man took hold of his penis and began to stroke. I figured that there must have been some lube on his hands because his penis glistened in the bright lights. The woman with the vibe turned it on and was running it along the sides of her pussy. The other woman began by rubbing her hand all over her pussy.

Not much happened for a few minutes. Eventually man became hard and he stroked with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. I had never seen a man masturbate in real life. He kept his eyes closed as his hand glided up and down the shaft.

The vibe woman, who was full-bodied with short brunette hair, alternated between sliding the pink instrument inside her and running alongside her clit. The third woman had two fingers inside and played with her clit with her other hand. Within another couple minutes, we began to hear groans and moans. The vibe woman was lifting her hips to push against it as it disappeared deep inside her. Her free hand was aggressively mauling her clit. The third woman, a blond with a full blond bush, was thrusting three fingers in side and rocking her hips. I could notice both women's nipples were pushing against the fabric on their chests.

The man was now grunting loudly and I guessed he wouldn't hold out long. The brunette turned off the vibe and put two fingers in as deep as they would go as her bottom bounced on the mattress. The blond was making squishing sounds I could clearly hear high on my ladder. She was the most vocal, calling out with every push of her fingers.

The man suddenly cried out and I watched him cum, covering his belly with spurts of cream. The blond was next as she let fly a string of obscenities and now had four fingers inside. After about thirty seconds, the brunette panted hard, grabbed her breast and came with a series of loud grunts. The three lay quietly for a moment. The blond started laughing and the others quickly joined in. David called cut, complimenting them on what they had done.

My pulse was racing, my heart was pounding and my panties were damp. I had never witnessed such an erotic display. I glanced over at Hannah. Her nipples were quite evident under her shirt. She smiled and mouthed, "Cool".

David climbed down. He stood next to the mattress looking down at the three spent masturbators. "One more time?" he asked.

The blond laughed and said, "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

David smiled and said he was. He told them there were cold drinks in the fridge and they could help themselves. As they walked off, the brunette scooped some of the man's cum from his belly. "I think I may have a snack as well." The three of them laughed as she popped her finger in her mouth.

David told me and Hannah to turn the lights off but leave them set up. I went back to the office and started my organizing work. Hannah stuck her head in around noon and asked if I wanted lunch. She was ordering in and I opted for a Caesar Salad and iced tea. An hour later, she came back to tell me the food had arrived.

She and David were sitting in a corner of the loft where his video monitors and editing equipment were stacked. David had cued up the raw footage from the morning's shoot. We ate as we watched. You could only see the participants from about mid chest and up. By the third time we saw the footage, I was past being turned on by it.

"So, what do you think?" asked David.

"Looks like people getting off," said Hannah.

"Do anything for you?" he quizzed her.

"When it was happening live, yeah, I got turned on. But, now, I don't know. There's something not quite there. A disconnect."

David nodded and turned to me.

"Like Hannah, it was erotic watching them do it. I'd never seen people masturbate in public like that. But as I watch their faces on the screen, I feel not involved."

"Why?" David pushed.

"Well, as a viewer I know they are pleasing themselves. I'm watching, but don't feel part of it. It's more just like watching porn. No emotional investment on my part."

David nodded and played back the last section where they all came.

"And, if you don't mind me saying more," I offered.

"No, go ahead. I get what you said before."

"It's sorta distracting. I mean having three faces to watch. Plus, since they all came at different times, it made it even more unfocused."

"Ok," said David. "What would have made it better?"

"One person," I said.

"Definitely," agreed Hannah.

"Ok, what else?"

I thought for a bit. "I wonder how it would be if the person we were watching was not in control of his or her orgasm."

"How so?" said David.

"I don't know. Like if someone else was making her come. Then maybe as spectators we could imagine either ourselves as the person having the orgasm or the person causing it. I think that might be even more interesting."

David stood up and paced. He looked at the frozen image of the three faces on the screen and paced some more.

"I've got it. We should only show one person. Probably, just use women. Yes, that's it. Great. Now get the hell out of here and let me think about this."

Hannah and I stood to leave. David grabbed me and kissed my lips. "Thank you."

I went back to the office and tried to work. My mind wandered back to the discussion. I felt charged that I might have contributed to part of David's artistic effort. Soon, Hannah came to see me.

"I'm leaving. It was a lot of fun working with you, Danni. I guess you noticed that David now sees the new approach as his idea. Don't let it bother you, that's just how he works. I hope you and I can do work together again"

"Me, too." I stood and Hannah hugged me. She said into my ear, "David really liked your input, even if he won't say so out loud. That's a very, very good thing." She kissed my cheek. "And, you are really pretty. I enjoyed being here with you." She squeezed me and was off.

I was wrapping up for the day and went back to the main part of the loft.

"Got another second?" David asked.

I told him yes. He left and returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He poured us each some white wine and asked me to sit. He took a chair across from me.

"I've been working on the new approach. Tell me what you think. We'll just go with one woman, that I am convinced of. Instead of lying on the mattress, I'll have her sit at a table. Plain background, nothing to distract you. The woman will be dressed in her regular clothes, whatever she likes to wear. I'll lock the camera down and someone will be under the table. She will do, you know whatever, to get the woman off. We will be totally focused on her face and her reactions. What do you think?"

"So, she just sits there. Looking at the camera?"

"Yeah, that doesn't work for you?"

I wondered if I should say more, but figured the worst he could do was fire me from a job I didn't need. I did like the job, however.

"I think that will be weird. The woman should be doing something. Then we get to watch her try to keep doing something while her orgasm is building. Finally, she can't stand it anymore and gives in."

"That would attract you more than just watching her build to orgasm?"

"I would feel more comfortable that way. I think just staring at a person staring at a camera is too strange. Plus, it's kinda boring."

"Ok, let's play with this. What could she be doing?"

We were both silent. "Playing solitaire?" I offered.

He shook his head. "Using her phone?" he suggested.

"Nope. People get annoyed when people use their phones while you're with them." I said.

We were thinking.

"Goddamn it!" he screamed. "She'll be reading a fucking book. A book she really likes."

"Reading out loud?"

"Right, right, that's perfect. Then as her orgasm builds we can watch her struggle to keep her place. Finally, she'll throw the fucking thing away and cum. God, yes, that's it."

He bent and kissed me again. "This is amazing. We're fucking brilliant."

Refilling our glasses, he then made notes on his tablet.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"So, we aren't going to see, you know..."

"Her pussy?"

I nodded. "No, just the top part of her body. To the world it will look like she's sitting at any table and reading a book."

"How will you, I mean, who's going to, you know, do it to her?"

"Does that make a difference?"

"Hell, yes. The woman is going to be brave to allow herself to be filmed having an orgasm. That takes a lot of courage. What you don't want is her worrying about who's doing it to her. She would have to be completely trustful of that person. Plus, how will it happen? I don't think many women will be open to just anyone using their fingers or, even a tongue."

"You're right. Right, ok. Let's think. How's this. Putting aside who does it, what if that person uses a vibe. That helped Hannah. We will assure her it's clean."

I interrupted. "Use a new condom and let her see you putting it on."

"Ok, ok. A fresh condom for every time. Will a woman feel comfortable with someone using a vibe on her?"

"Well, the person who agrees to be videoed will probably have fewer reservations than some others. So, I'm thinking that she would feel lots more comfortable with a vibe. Especially if the alternative is to have some stranger finger her or lick her."

"Is that how you feel?" asked David. "Would you prefer a vibe?"

I must have turned multiple shades of red. "I don't think we'll have to worry about that. There is no way I could do it."

"Ok, but I think you are exactly the type of person who would be perfect. Think about it."

"Not going to happen," I said.

"Think about it, Danni. Just think."

"If I say yes to think about it, will you not pester my anymore?"

"If you say yes to think about it, I will only ask you one more time. Deal?"

I nodded and said, "Deal."

"Now, what would a woman feel most comfortable with, a man or a woman?"

"I'm assuming that the woman can't bring her own partner or whatever."

"Yeah, I want the sex to be somewhat unemotional. You know not attached to feelings toward a particular person. I want to just concentrate on the stimulation, then distraction, and finally the orgasm. Let's see that raw, unfiltered face as she comes."

"So, will the woman be naked underneath the table?"

"Hmm, I hadn't got that far. Let's see. I think it would be easier if she were. You know, it would give greater access to her pussy and her thighs."

"Then, I'd have to say that I think a woman would be better. First, she might know better how to tease another woman and read the signs of what she likes. Second, I think a woman would be less embarrassed to have her pussy so exposed to a woman than to a man. Also, a woman would understand all the wetness, aromas, and that stuff."

"God, you're really good at this. Ok, a woman it is. Right away I'm thinking of Hannah or maybe Dory."

"Are they gay?" I asked recalling Hannah's embrace and her words to me.

"The lines are slightly blurred," he said.

A mental image of Hannah with her pretty little breasts exposed flashed through my mind. Then, I imagined her playing with me as I tried to read a book. I was excited with these images bouncing around inside.

"Well," said David, "good day's work. When can you come back again?"

"I plan to take home some more material to review and catalogue. I also have my yoga class on Tuesdays and a staff meeting on Wednesday after work. I might be able to come over for a little while on Thursday evening.

"Ok, let's plan on it. How about I spring for supper?"

I agreed and, after packing the material I wanted to review, left the loft. Riding down the elevator, I tried Aubrey again. This time she answered.

"You are alive," I said.

"Barely," she answered. "I have a new respect for the term fucked to within an inch of your life. That woman is a she-devil. Where are you?"

"Just leaving David's. Want to get a bite to eat and a drink?"

"Make that drinks, plural, and I'm in." We agreed on a place in the Village within walking distance from David's loft. I arrive twenty minutes later to see Aubrey sitting at the bar and flirting with the cute bartender. I admired my sister's looks.

Even at a fleeting glance, you could tell we were related. Our hair is the same shade and shares a similar thick texture. Our eyes are hazel and tend to darken when we get emotional. Where my features might be called strong, Aubrey's are soft. She's shorter and thinner than I. Her fashion style is leagues beyond mine. Whatever she wears looks as if it were tailored for her. Aubrey also moves with a certain grace that seems to elude me. We have always been close, although she is senior by four years.

She saw me and waved me over. After hugging me, she introduced me to Shelly. "Shelly is my new best friend and I understand she makes the best dirty Martini's." I nodded and soon we each had one in front of us.

"We'll have a table in ten minutes or so," said Aubrey. "Tell me about David."

"Maybe you should tell me about Willowly Woman," I said with a grin and sipped the potent drink.

"Who?" Aubrey said with a coy smile.

"That tall, thin, gorgeous model-type who wanted to drink champagne off your tits. Remember her?"

"Oh, her! That woman must have a twelve inch tongue. God, I swear she was going for my tonsils at one point."

Shelly giggled as she overheard Aubrey. We looked at her and she stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of her nose.

"Remind me to get your number," said Aubrey. Shelly smiled and slipped her a napkin with a number scribbled in black ink.

Aubrey and I caught each other up on the rest of our lives. Shelley just placed the second round of Martinis in front of us when the maitre'd told us our table was ready. Carrying our drinks we followed him to the back of the restaurant and each took one side of a booth.

A tall, dark-haired, young woman came over to introduce herself as Martine. She had a French accent and told us she'd be taking care of us. She looked directly at Aubrey as she spoke. Since we had our drinks, Martine relayed the night's specials. Setting down the menus and the wine list, she then handed Aubrey another paper napkin. This one had her name and number.

"What's this?" Aubrey asked.

"Shelly told me I should give you my number."

"Why?"

"We are roommates," said Martine with a smile. "We also work very well together when we are not in the restaurant. You should give us a call, no?"

Aubrey looked back at the bar to see Shelly grinning.

"Yes, maybe I should," she said.

After Martine left, I said, "Do you have like some magnet for hot women?"

Aubrey sipped her drink. "What can I say? Sometimes people like to make friends."

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,002 Followers