Hey Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," she agreed. "But I don't--" She didn't get more than that out before my hands slid up to capture her bra-encased breasts. I took note of the way her nipples pressed desperately against the lace, straining to break free and make one-on-one contact. "-- d-don't think that's going to be a problem."

I grinned back, though I doubt she could see it with my face pressed against her right thigh, nibbling at the soft flesh through her shorts. I dipped down to where the shorts stopped and licked her bare thigh, then pushed the material upward with my tongue until I reached the cloth of her panties. The scent of her arousal wrapped around my face like a warm, wet blanket as I switched legs, dragging my tongue upward on the other side. I didn't let the panties stop me this time, though; the loose, flimsy cotton was more than accommodating, moving easily until my mouth was just to the left of her pussy.

I gave her tits one last squeeze, then dropped my hands back onto her ass, squeezing and kneading the pliable globes as I continued to bathe her inner thighs and pelvis with my tongue and teeth. I felt her fingers thread through my hair as I caught a particularly sensitive spot.

"Such a fucking tease," she gasped.

"I agree," I mumbled. I backed off just enough to spin her around. As if she was reading my mind, she put her hands on the edge of the counter and thrust her ass out. I roughly squeezed her cheeks and buried my face between them. "You've been taunting me with this ass for hours now."

"Aww," she mocked. "Maybe you should punish me."

"Maybe I should," I answered. I lightly swatted her right cheek through her shorts. "I wanted to see it way back at the store, when you were bagging my groceries."

"Mmmm," she hummed. In reality, she'd been guilty of nothing more than standing there while possessing an awesome ass, but I wasn't going to let the facts get in the way of a good spanking. "Harder."

"Then you asked me for a ride, and shook this little ass at me getting into my truck," I continued, punctuating it with a harder swat on her left cheek.

"Oooh," she gasped. "That was your fault, though. If you hadn't been such a gentleman and let me close my own door, you wouldn't have been standing there to see it." She looked back over her shoulder at me, and dropped her voice. "Just a little bit harder."

"Then when you got out of my truck..." Smack! "And when you walked down the sidewalk..." Smack! "And up the stairs..." Smack! "And then in the hallway..." Smack!

"Fuck," she spat out. "You're making me so fucking wet."

"You knew I was watching you, all the way, didn't you?" I asked, knowing the answer. She whimpered back a 'yes' anyway. "And you loved it."

"I did," she admitted. "I knew just from the way you were looking at it that you knew just how to appreciate it."

"Is that why you did the little spin for me, when you came back into the kitchen?"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! She cried out as I landed two shots on each of her pliable cheeks.

"And then why you offered to get me a water from the fridge?" I gave her two more swats.

"I was just trying to be nice," she pouted, but I could hear her stifling a giggle. She shook her ass at me, and I groaned. I used both hands to spank both cheeks at once, then slid them up the legs of her shorts and got my first handfuls of her bare ass. I could feel the warmth radiating off of her.

"Uh huh," I said. "I know better. It was just all part of the tease, wasn't it?"

"Mayyyybe," she said, moaning as she dragged out the word. "I'm not teasing now, though. Nothing's stopping you from getting what you want."

"You're right." She probably expected me to continue my teasing, but I didn't -- I quickly yanked her shorts down, taking her panties with them and pushing both below her knees.

"Jesus, Trina," I groaned. "You have the perfect ass."

"Mmm," she cooed. "I'm glad you -- oh!"

I gave her a couple hard smacks on each bare cheek before she could finish her comment. I spent the next couple of minutes bathing the red spots on her cheeks with my lips and tongue, drawing appreciative gasps and giggles as I roamed around.

"You know there's -- ooh -- something in between them, right?" she complained.

"You know you're impatient, right?" I said with a grin.

I ran my hands up and down her legs, from her thighs all the way down to her ankles, enjoying the smoothness of her skin and the firmness of her muscles under my fingers. I licked my way south from her ass down her upper thigh until I reached her knee, then slowly worked my way back up. I stopped at the junction between her thigh and left cheek and nibbled there for a few seconds, drawing a gasp from her.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever been this turned on, Houston. I feel like I'm flooding."

She wasn't wrong. Her lips glistened with all the moisture, and there was a small stream oozing from her opening. Several rivulets of juice trickled down her inner thighs, and I licked up as many of them as I could.

"I can see that," I mumbled, barely grazing her outer lips with my tongue before dragging it slowly back up to her right cheek. I teased her opening with my middle finger, drawing out her juices and rubbing them around her outer lips before finally sinking the finger inside her.

"Fuuuuck, Houston," she moaned. She lifted her right foot and lightly stomped it back down on the linoleum floor. "You're killing me here."

"Awww, poor baby," I pandered. I stood up again, slowly fingering her with my right hand but moving the left one over her ass and onto her back. Her ponytail lay neatly on her bra, and I grabbed it and tugged gently. "I thought I told you to be patient, hon."

She gasped as I forced her to look up. "I'm trying," she whined, "but you're playing me like a fucking guitar."

I tugged harder, and she moaned again. "And you're making beautiful music, too," I said, my voice a little softer and a little raspier this time.

I moved my finger in and out of her a bit quicker now, but kissed up her back until I reached her shoulder. Thanks to my grip on her hair, I could whisper in her ear now.

"Do you want to cum now?" I asked.

"You know I do," she said breathlessly. I pulled my finger out of her, and she whimpered at the loss, but I quickly replaced it with my thumb.

"Do you want me to make you cum now?" I asked.

"Fuck, please," she moaned. "Please make me cum."

I slid my index and middle fingers forward and gripped her clit between them, applying just the slightest pressure as I kept my thumb sawing in and out of her. My left hand dove underneath her and snaked inside her bra, firmly squeezing her left breast and pinching her nipple roughly.

"Aaaaiiiiiiiiiii--" Trina pressed her face down, screaming into the counter as her orgasm racked through her. Her legs started to shake, and I pressed my hips against her ass to ensure she didn't slide off my fingers and hit the ground. I moved away from her clit and pushed my index finger back inside of her, pumping slowly as she rode out the waves.

When she finally stopped spasming, I removed my fingers completely and ran my right hand up her ass and onto her back. My left hand reluctantly left her breasts and wrapped around her stomach, holding her tightly as she came back to earth. I kissed softly across her shoulder blades and up onto her neck.

"It looked like you enjoyed that," I said with a smile she couldn't see.

She laughed. "Ya think?" She slowly turned around and leaned back against the counter as much as she could with my arms around her shoulders. "I was actually kind of hoping you'd, ya know..."

I raised my eyebrows, slightly surprised at her sudden hesitation but waiting for her to overcome it.

"I kinda wanted you to lick me down there," she finally said. She wasn't looking at me when she started the sentence, but she was by the time she finished it. Her lips were curled in a shy smile.

"Why was it hard to tell me that?" I asked.

"You know... most men don't like to do that, so..."

"Most boys might not want to do it, Trina," I corrected her. "A man is usually going to be willing to do anything you want, within reason, anyway."

I leaned down and claimed her lips with mine, sliding my hand behind her neck into her hair as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

"And for the record," I said, only pulling back enough to get the words out, "going down on a woman is one of my favorite things."

"So why didn't you, then?" she asked.

"Does it look like I'm leaving?" I chuckled. "We'll get there. But you were already bitching and moaning about me teasing you..." She lightly punched me in the shoulder as she giggled.

"When I get down there, I don't want to be rushed. I want to spend as much time licking that tasty little pussy as I want, and you..." I paused to trail kisses down her jawline. "...you weren't going to let me. You needed to cum hard and quick the first time."

"Mmmm, I came so damn hard," she agreed. "I think it's your turn now."

I let her push me backward until I was leaning against the sink. She pulled my orange polo shirt up and over my head, and wasted no time unbuckling my belt and lowering the zipper on my cargo shorts. My cock had basically been at full mast since she bent over at the fridge, and she rubbed it frantically through my boxers.

She kissed my chest and upper arms as she pulled my cock through the hole in my boxers and stroked it. She started slow to adjust to my length, but before she long she was pumping for all she was worth. She was going as quickly as I had gone slowly, and I grinned at her youthful enthusiasm.

Alexa had continued playing songs by the Police, but a new one started now, and I couldn't help but laugh. She looked at me quizzically.

"Just the song," I said. "You'll understand in a second."

She leaned up and kissed me again as she worked my cock. A few drops of pre-cum had escaped the tip, and she used them to glide her hand effortlessly up and down my shaft. I generally had decent staying power, but it had been a long time for me, and for all her youth, she definitely knew how to handle a cock. I put my hand on her wrist to slow her down a little bit and I could feel her smile against my lips.

Sting worked his way through the first verse, but when I heard him getting near the chorus, I pulled back from her lips.

"Listen."

Every little thing she does is magic

Everything she do just turns me on

"Everything I do turns you on, huh?" she chuckled.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Even kicking the guy in the nuts... I gotta say, even that was hot."

She morphed to a full-blown laugh now.

"I mean, as long as you don't do it to me, and all."

"Don't give me a reason, and I won't," she grinned, then bent her head back down to my chest. She licked my left nipple and gently sucked on it as Sting kept going, and she went back to pumping my cock again. She seemed to understand that she didn't need to go at mach speed to make things enjoyable, as her pace was slightly slower than before. She kissed my other nipple then moved down my torso, licking my belly button and exploring the rest of my abs with her tongue.

She kept it up for another few minutes, until Sting was wrapping up the song. When he started shouting the word "magic" over and over again, she got a devilish grin on her face and licked her lips.

"I'll show you magic," she said, then started sinking to her knees in front of me. I grabbed her wrists -- lightly, but enough to stop her from getting to the floor.

"Pump the brakes just a bit on that, hon," I said. She looked a bit hurt. "Not that I don't want you to. Of course I do. I'm not a fucking moron."

"So, then..."

"I was at the job site at 5:45 this morning, and I didn't take a break until we finished around 2 o'clock," I said. "It was about 97 degrees around noon. I've been sweating all day, and I'm sure I smell awful. I need a shower before you get all up close and personal with me."

"Those aren't construction clothes," she said, motioning to the pile of fabric in front of the fridge. "You didn't shower before you changed?"

"I wouldn't have even changed if someone hadn't spilled a bunch of red paint on my work shirt," I said. "I was planning to run 5 miles when I got home from the store, so I didn't see the point in showering. Of course, someone messed all that up."

"Awww, poor baby," she said, mimicking my earlier fake sympathy. "I think I can help you get some cardio anyway though."

"Oh, are you gonna come running with me?" I jokingly asked.

"Well, I was a long-distance runner in high school, at least until the girls got in the way," she said, cupping her boobs for emphasis. "So I'm pretty sure I could keep up. But I was thinking of something a little more... horizontal."

"Hey, I can do vertical, too," I said. "Maybe even diagonal, depending on how flexible you are."

She giggled. "That sounds like fun. But first, yeah, we can grab a shower. I can think of much worse things than seeing all these rippling muscles all soapy and wet."

I followed her down the hall to the bathroom. The room itself was pretty cramped, but the shower was not what I expected for a college apartment. It was a stand-alone shower with a glass door, but it was a bit wider than usual, and included a bench seat in the corner opposite the shower head. Trina turned the water on then turned back toward me while she waited for it to warm up. She crouched down to remove my boxers, and was greeted by my angry erection, missing her chin by maybe an inch as it sprang free from confinement.

"Oh, my," Trina said, fulling taking in the size of my cock. I wasn't abnormally long -- maybe 7 inches at most -- but I'd been told by several women that it was the widest cock they'd even seen. "That's gonna feel amazing."

"I'll make sure of it," I responded, pulling her in for another kiss. She let it go on for just a few seconds before she pushed me backward into the shower. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me, even though she still had her bra on. She squealed as the hot water cascaded over both of us and splashed off of us into the bathroom behind her.

"Now who's impatient, huh?" she said as she poked me lightly in the chest.

"Just like you," I started, "I can think of much worse things than seeing your chest all wet and soapy."

"Gonna have to get this off, first," she said, plucking at the now-drenched fabric covering her tits. I'll admit that it would have been easier to take off her when it was still dry, but it was more fun this way. It took a few tries, but I got to liberally paw at her breasts each time I pushed the fabric up. Finally, both sides sprang free at once, leading to a tit drop that most porn producers would have been proud of.

"Holy shit, Trina," I said, admiring her free-swinging tits as she pulled the bra up over her head. "These are fucking perfect, too."

I didn't let her answer -- I just attacked. I'd chided her for her hastiness a few moments ago, but I was moving at breakneck speed, too, quickly capturing one nipple between my lips, sucking and biting it for a brief moment before switching to the other. I moved back and forth probably 4 or 5 times in the first minute they were on display to me.

"You really do like them, huh?" she asked unnecessarily, pressing my face into her as if I had any intentions of pulling away. They were either large Cs or small Ds, very firm but still big and heavy enough that they hung off her chest a little. I pressed my face between them and she used her arms to squash her boobs against my cheeks, trapping me there briefly. I wasn't complaining.

My worship over for the time being, I reached over and pulled the door closed while she poured body wash onto her hands. She lathered up her boobs and used them to rub soap all over my chest, and her hand slid down between our torsos to grip my cock, getting that all soapy as well. I grabbed some suds from her chest and reached around to her perfect bubbly ass, squeezing and kneading her muscles and using them to pull her tightly against me. When she left my cock and wrapped her arms around my back, it pressed greedily against her pelvic bone, and I could feel extra heat where she lightly grinded her crotch against my upper thigh. The shower cube was a tight fit for two people, but as tightly as we were pressed together, I barely noticed.

We began making out under the hot spray, and when we were finished, the water had rinsed most of the soap from our bodies, leaving us squeaky clean -- physically at least. One look in her eyes told me just how much dirtier she wanted to get, and for my part, it was all I could do not to push her up against the wall and just claim her.

I might have done just that, but she moved first, guiding me backward and pushing gently until I was sitting on the shower bench. My cock jutted up lewdly from my lap, and after she adjusted the shower head so that the water rained against the wall opposite the door, she dropped to her knees in front of me. Her legs were just a touch too long to fit, so she nudged the door open with one foot, stretching her legs a few inches into the bathroom.

"Time to pick up where you forced me to leave off," she said, then quickly descended onto my dick. She had no intentions of using any of the teasing foreplay I'd given her in the kitchen -- she took the first three inches into her mouth at once and swirled her tongue around them, twisting her hand around and frantically pumping the remaining 3 or 4 inches. After a minute or two of that, she tried to see how much she could fit in her mouth, but her lips were already stretched as far they could go, and she gave up after fitting maybe 5 inches inside.

"This is gonna take a little getting used to," she said when she pulled off, looking at my cock in awe. "Hopefully you'll let me practice some more."

She took me back in her mouth and was content to just take what she could comfortably, using her hands to work on the rest. I filed her last statement away for later, and just enjoyed the sensations. After a few more minutes, though, she pulled off again.

"I guess I'm not as good at this as I thought," she said. "Every guy I've done this to has popped by now."

"What did I tell you, young lady?" I asked, mock-scolding her. "I'm not like other guys. That's why we're here, right?"

She blushed a little and nodded.

"You're doing great, Katrina," I said, using her full name for emphasis. "If you couldn't tell, I'm hard enough to smash through a plate-glass window right now. It's not all about making me cum -- it's about both of us enjoying ourselves, and I am. You don't have to finish me off this way."

She smiled, but that look of steely determination was back on her face.

"I'm not like other girls, either," she stated firmly, then went back to work. Despite her insecurities, she actually was quite talented at what she was doing. I have no doubt she'd have made me cum from it eventually, but after a few more minutes, I got an idea.

I slid my hand onto her shoulders, softly caressing them for a moment before slipping one further down her back. When I reached the end of her dark, wet ponytail, I wrapped it around my hand until I could pull directly on the spot where the hair tie had it all bound up. Her eyes flickered up toward mine, and when I pulled on it, they flared up excitedly. She let out a deep, guttural moan, and I felt it at the base of my cock.

She'd seemed to really enjoy every other time I pulled her hair, and this was no exception. Every time I tugged on it, she hummed, or moaned, or whimpered, and the resulting sensations brought me that much closer to the edge. She could feel me getting harder in her mouth, and that spurred her on and made her that much more enthusiastic, which in turn got me more excited, and made me pull just a touch harder. It was a tidy little circle of pleasure, and it didn't take long until I was ready to blow.

123456...9