Hey Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trina, that's... really fucking awesome," I managed, suddenly finding the simple act of stringing a few words together a challenge. "Gonna make me cum."

She quickly pulled off my cock and grinned wickedly. She stroked me for all I was worth, leaning back just a little. It put her head closer to the streaming water, but also put her gorgeous tits on display for me, and I knew what she wanted.

"Cum for me, Houston," she said. "Splatter it all over my tits."

The hand in her ponytail tightened, eliciting another groan from her, and that sent me over the cliff. My hips jerked up slightly and the first shot landed on her collarbone. She adjusted her aim and watched with a wide-eyed smile as shot after shot of my cum painted her tits liberally. By the time I was finished, it was dripping off both nipples and streaming between her breasts down to her bellybutton.

She scooped a fingerful off her right breast and licked it clean before grinning at me again.

"Seems like you had a little something saved up for a special occasion," she said.

"Not exactly," I said. "Just don't spend a lot of time with self-love, if you know what I mean."

"You don't jerk off?" she asked, her tone half-shocked and half-skeptical.

"Didn't say that," I replied. "But I'm not one of those hormonal teenagers in your English class. I don't need to do it four times a day. Probably been a week or so."

"I can tell," she answered, releasing my cock and rubbing her breasts, massaging the cum into her skin. After a second, she leaned back, passing her head through the spray until it ran down over her shoulders and onto her chest, washing away what she hadn't already taken care of. "I hope that was good for you."

"Now you're just fishin' for compliments," I said.

"Am I gonna catch one?" she asked with a sly grin.

"You just caught like 6 or 7 of 'em," I answered with a chuckle. "Pretty sure you tasted at least one. But that was really damn good, so I think I can give you one more."

She beamed as I reached down and pulled her toward me. She hopped up onto my lap, and I pulled her down for another kiss. This one wasn't patient or tender -- it was heated and hungry. I forced my tongue between her lips, and she whimpered slightly as I explored her mouth. She returned as much of the kiss as she could, but this was mostly me kissing her, and I didn't pull away until I felt I'd properly conveyed my appreciation.

"There," I said when I pulled back. "That enough of a compliment for you?"

The look she threw back at me was... odd. I couldn't really place the emotion on her face, but it wasn't there for more than a couple seconds. Another of her shy smiles crept onto her lips, and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You gotta be careful about throwing kisses like that around," she said. "That's dangerous."

"I told you that, way back in the parking lot."

"No, you said I might be dangerous," she corrected me as she stood up and shut off the water. "You never said you were."

I could feel something boiling up in my brain, but I squelched it for now. I stood up and picked her up, earning a squeal as I nudged the door open, walked through the bathroom and into the hallway.

"We need towels," she said, lightly punching me in the chest as I carried her. "Dripping everywhere."

"Don't care," I shrugged. "Which one's your bedroom?" She pointed to the door at the end of the hall, and I headed that way. She twisted the doorknob, and I wasted very little time depositing her on the bed. "You want dangerous, huh?"

The return look she shot me was 90% heat, and 10% nerves. I guess my actions could have been considered a tad on the aggressive side, so I shot her the warmest, yet hungriest smile I could. She relaxed a little and smiled back.

"I think I might," she said, licking her lips in anticipation. "Whatcha got?"

"I think it's best if I show you."

I climbed on the bed and gently pried her legs apart. I started off slow again, briefly rubbing the soles of her feet and kissing her ankles. I studiously avoided looking at the prize that lay between her legs, because I knew as soon as I did, I'd attack and miss the buildup.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Are you seriously going to tease me again?"

"Probably not for long," I muttered as my lips trailed up her toned, muscular calves toward her knees. "I really enjoy playing my little human guitar, as you called it, but I am just a man."

"A pretty damn incredible one, at least from what I've seen so far," she answered.

"I dunno," I countered. "I mean, you keep complaining about me teasing you..."

She might have answered, but I planted a kiss behind her knee and she half-gasped, half-giggled instead. She tried to pull the leg away from me, so I let it go and simply switched to the other leg, doing the same thing to the other knee. I moved to the fronts of her legs, kissing her kneecap before licking lazily up her thigh. When I jumped to the other leg, Trina had apparently had enough. Her hand moved down across her pelvis, covering the small landing strip of brown hair as she moved toward her pussy.

"Mine," I said, playfully smacking her hand before it reached its destination. She pouted, but I moved onto her inner thighs, and her pouty frown became a grin. "I mean, I understand... it does look reallllly damn good from down here. My hands and lips can't get enough... makes sense that your hands want some, too."

She giggled a little, and I moved even closer to where she wanted me, just barely tickling the junction between her thigh and her pubic area with the tip of my tongue.

"I have an idea, though," I said. "Those amazing tits, they look like they need some attention, but my hands are busy down here." One hand was gently stroking her soft, brown hair, and the other was rubbing the other inner thigh, the one my tongue wasn't licking. "Why don't you play with them for me?"

Her hands immediately covered the twin globes, and she gasped as she pinched both nipples and squeezed hard. It was honestly one of the most erotic sights I'd ever seen -- a beautiful woman, clearly wound up and in need, passionately rubbing her tits and oscillating her body trying to somehow will me into moving my mouth just an inch or two to the right.

I'd been avoiding her pussy, not just with my hands and mouth, but also with my eyes. I finally let myself look, and it was an amazing sight to behold. Her outer lips were swollen and puffy, bookending her pink, glistening inner lips. Her clit stood out proudly just above them, and the whole area was positively soaked with anticipation.

All the sudden, the teasing and the games were over. I dove in full force, using my hands to spread her legs as wide as possible while I drove my tongue deep inside her honey hole. My nose brushed against her clit and I felt the stubble on my jaw rubbing against her skin.

"Oh FUCK!!!" she shouted, one hand leaving her boobs and pushing my head tighter against her pussy. "Holy... fuck, eat my pussy, Houston!"

For the next 20 minutes or so, that's what I did. I started off like a rocket, quickly shifting up to her clit and sucking it into my mouth. It took maybe 30 seconds of tongue-lashing for her to seize up and tighten her fingers in my hair as she came, but that wasn't the only orgasm I gave her. I slowed down a little after that, making good on my promise to take my time but never letting her drift too far from the edge. I'd lazily suck and kiss both outer lips as I gently fingered her, or I'd stick my tongue just an inch or so into her pussy. I didn't focus on her clit but I didn't forget about it either, drifting back to it just often enough that she knew I could make her cum any time. Finally, I rubbed her clit fast and hard as I tongue-fucked her. She shifted her feet inward from my shoulders, locking her calves around my head and holding me in place as she gyrated through another orgasm.

When she finally settled down, she pushed me away.

"Too sensitive," she said between gulps of air. "Need a break."

"That's too bad," I said. "Because I'm not finished with you yet." I laid down in the middle of the bed, with my legs hanging off the bottom, and pulled her by her arms until she was sitting on my chest, facing me. I reached up and cupped her tits, massaging them gently as I kissed around her left knee.

"When you're ready, just slide on up. You can control how much of you I can reach, at least until you're ready for me to take control."

"And how do I tell you that, huh?" she asked, looking down at me dreamily.

"I'll know." With that, I went back to kissing around her knees and her lower thighs, all the while rubbing her breasts, her sides, and her arms. It wasn't long until she lifted herself up and planted her pussy right on my lips. She was far enough forward that I couldn't get to her clit without craning my neck, so I settled for thrusting my tongue in and out of her and licking around her lips. My hands couldn't reach higher than her stomach now, so I gripped her ass cheeks and kneaded them.

"Fuck," she stammered. "I think Sting got it wrong. You have all the magic."

"Experience," I corrected. "And you had plenty of magic yourself."

My hands got closer and closer to the space between her cheeks, until finally my index finger tickled the outside of her puckered asshole. I really had no intentions of doing anything more than just teasing, but she surprised me.

"Oh my God," she muttered. "I wanted to ask, but thought that might be too kinky."

"You like that, huh?" I said when she wasn't muffling me.

"I really don't know," she said. "I've only ever touched myself there. But I want you to."

I replaced my tongue in her pussy with a finger for just a second, then pressed against her ass with the wet digit. I rubbed around and around in tight circles, not quite penetrating her but applying gentle pressure, as if I would at any time.

"Yesss," she hissed. "That feels awesome."

I kept up my attention on her pussy, doing my best to keep up with the copious juices flowing out of her. I could feel them dripping down onto my chin and my cheeks, and she tasted so good -- tangy, yet slightly sweet -- that I couldn't get enough.

"You taste so fuckin' good," I said, directly into her pussy. I have no idea what she heard, or if she even heard anything, but she definitely responded to the vibrations from my voice, because she moaned and slid back just slightly, putting her clit in easy reach of my lips now.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "Please."

Please what, I didn't know. But I took that as my cue to finish things off.

I wrapped my free arm around her lower back to hold her in place. I pulled my tongue from her pussy and slid it up to her clit, spelling all kinds of words as I flicked back and forth, up and down, and all over her pleasure button. Simultaneously, I slid my wet finger past the tight ring of her ass, stopping halfway between the first and second knuckle.

Her body tensed up as she tried to sit up straight, with my arm around her waist the only thing stopping her from taking my finger with her. She screamed out at the double stimulation, and when she realized she couldn't sit up, she fell forward instead. I felt her lower abdomen resting on my forehead, but it didn't slow me down. I pushed the finger in and out of her ass -- not rapidly, but fast enough to establish a good rhythm -- as I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"FUUUUUCK!!!" she shouted, mostly into the pillow behind me, but still loudly enough that I'm sure the neighbors heard. "Oh my God, Houston... ohmigod, ohmi...." She kept talking, but the rest was just gibberish. This one wracked her body hard and for the better part of a minute, and it liberally drenched my face, my neck, and the sheets below us as her juice flooded out of her. It wasn't until I finally dislodged my finger that she started to relax a little, but she was still laying with her pussy directly over my lips. I squeezed her around the waist with both arms, then gently rolled over so she was on the bottom.

I looked up to see an expression of.. well.. shock was the closest word I could come up with. Surprised shock? I wasn't sure, but it was part deer-in-the-headlights and part Oh-my-God! Her eyes were fluttering rapidly, and her lips were frozen in the classic "O" position. Her cheeks were the color of a fire engine, and she was breathing so hard that her tits were putting on a show all by themselves.

"You ok?" I asked, half-amused and half-concerned. I pulled myself up, planting soft kisses along her stomach and her rib cage before jumping over to her right shoulder and finally, her right cheek.

"Mmmm..." was all I got in response, at least for a minute or two. I lay down next to her, and she quickly curled herself into me, dropping her limp left arm across my chest.

I quietly stroked her hair for a minute as I waited.

"That was..." she started, but didn't finish the thought.

"I'm glad."

Before long, her breathing evened out, and I realized she'd dozed off. I smiled and slid out from under her. She whimpered a little at the loss of contact, but she was smiling now. I made my way to the bathroom and washed my face and hands, then stopped off in the kitchen to grab my clothes. When I walked back into the bedroom, her eyes fluttered open.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking forlornly at me now. "Where are you going?"

"Uh... nowhere?" I replied, wondering briefly why she'd asked such a question, until I realized I was holding my pants. "Ah. I just needed to get something."

She threw on a fake pouty frown. "And what was so important that you had to leave me here all by myself?"

I reached into my pants and grabbed my wallet, then drew a couple of small, square packets from the billfold area. "Well, I had some ideas..." I trailed off, dropping two condoms onto the nightstand.

"Hmmm... I think I like your ideas," she giggled. "You didn't have to leave though." She pulled open the drawer on the nightstand, revealing a box of condoms. "Never know when you might need them. I'm on birth control, too."

"Well, had I known that, I'd never have left at all." She smiled and kissed me again. "So, Ms. Cameron," I drawled, knowing how much she liked the accent and laying it on a touch thick for her benefit. "We seem to be room-hopping a lot."

"Yeah?" she asked, not sure where I was going.

"I fingered this sweet, tight little pussy in the kitchen," I said, emphasizing my point by cupping her pussy and quickly dipping a finger inside. She moaned at the contact.

"Then you gave me a blowjob in the shower."

"That I did," she agreed, rubbing my rock-hard cock. "And you blew your cum all over my tits."

"Mmm hmm," I hummed. "And then you just drenched me, made me all sticky and wet with your girl juices, right here in your bedroom."

"I didn't hear you complaining," she giggled.

"Oh, I'm not," I said. "You taste amazing."

"I'll have to take your word for it," she said.

"You could..." I started, but then dipped my finger back inside her, pushing in and out of her wetness a few times then offering my finger to her. "...or you can see for yourself right now."

She greedily sucked my finger into her mouth, moaning as she licked all her juices off. I'd been hard since going down on her, but this simple act made me throb a little extra.

"You didn't lie," she said. "Though, I think I like the way you taste just a little bit better."

"Glad to hear that," I chuckled.

"So what's next?" she asked.

"Well, we've used three rooms so far," I said. "I was wondering if there are any other rooms or places in this house you'd like to christen?"

She blushed again, but nodded firmly. "You're going to think I'm naughty."

"I already know that," I smirked. "One of your most endearing qualities."

"Glad you think so," she grinned back. "So, like I said, my roommate is gone for the summer. But when she's here, her bedroom is like Grand Central Station. I swear, she has a different guy over every night, at least 3 or 4 nights a week. Even once the pandemic shut down on-campus classes, she still had a couple of guys she brought over, guys she already knew and who had stayed over before. I swear, the noises coming out of that bedroom... it's like she has a magic bed or something."

She blushed again, and I knew what she wanted.

"And lemme guess," I said. "You wanted to know if she really does have a magic bed, or if your roommate is just..." I had to choose my words carefully here. If they were roommates, they were probably friends, too. "...a very promiscuous young woman."

"I was going to go with 'gigantic slut,' but yours works, too," she laughed.

"Say no more," I said. I grabbed the condoms from the nightstand, then quickly scooped her up off the bed.

"You have something against me walking?" she giggled.

"In theory, no," I said. "But you have an amazing body. So what if I want it pressed as close to me as possible at all times?" I shrugged.

"I can't argue with that logic," she smoldered, leaning in to kiss me again. I walked into the hallway. "It's across the hall from the bathroom."

She grabbed the knob for me again. It looked just like Trina's room, and I didn't spend a lot of time looking around in here, either. Instead of just dumping her on the bed like before, though, I gently laid her down in the middle and knelt in between her spread legs.

"I can't deal with you teasing this time, Houston," she said, gasping as I kissed her bellybutton. "I just want you inside me."

"Aww," I faux-complained as I tore one of the packets open and slid the condom onto my raging hard cock. "I was gonna eat your tasty little pussy again..."

"Oh, Lord, no," she said. "If you do that to me again, I'm going to pass the fuck out, for real this time."

"And who says you won't pass out after I fuck your sweet little pussy, with my cock still inside you?" I nibbled a little lower, just an inch or two north of her strip of soft, brown pubic hair.

"I'm sure I will," she moaned. "But then I'll pass out with your cock inside of me."

"Hmm," I teased. "That does sound like something I'd enjoy seeing. But..." I lightly rubbed my nose through her hair, softly grazing the skin on the other side with my tongue. "...are you sure I can't have just a little taste first?"

"You already -- oh, FUCK!" She was going to try to deny me again, but I licked her clit first, and the rest of her objection faded away. I didn't stay long, instead inserting a finger into her and licking all around it, teasing her lips and the soft pink skin just beneath them when my finger wasn't in the way.

"Oh God, baby," she moaned. It sounded almost like she was in tears. "Oh God. Your tongue..."

"Mmmmmm," I hummed into her pussy, letting her know how much I enjoyed the taste, and how much I enjoyed giving her pleasure. "Taste so good..."

I did it for another minute, but I wanted to be inside of her just as much as she wanted me there. I straightened back up to a kneeling position, and I was staring at her when she opened her eyes.

"You're fucking evil, you know that?"

"A second ago, you were callin' out for God," I joked, rubbing the rubber-encased head of my cock against her dripping opening. "Now you're talking about evil. I guess I got you all confused and jumbled up, huh?"

"You do," she said with a small nod. "Think you can simplify things for me a little bit?"

"I think maybe," I said, pushing forward until there was something to push against. She looked up at me with wild, dancing eyes.

"You're so thick," she said, shooting her gaze down at my cock before looking back up at me. "You don't have to go slow, but..."

"Relax, hon," I said, then pushed forward. She gasped as the head of my cock slipped inside her. She was very, very wet, so it went fairly easily, but still, I knew it would be a tight fit. "I'm gonna take care of you, OK?"

1...34567...9