Hey Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, but quickly rolled her eyes back as I eased another inch or two into her.

"It's like all my nerves are on fire," Trina said.

"You're very tight," I said with a groan. "So very, very tight."

"Or you're just very, very big," she replied. I pulled out until just the head was still in, then slid back in slowly, letting her get used to me a little at a time. Eventually I worked in an extra quarter- or half-inch with every thrust, until I was more than halfway inside.

"OK," she said after a minute or two. "I think I can go a little faster and harder now."

I increased my pace a bit, stroking her faster but still not giving her everything I had. I looked down to where we were joined together, and the sight of her juices bubbling up around my cock on every downward stroke would be seared into my memory for a long time.

"So, so good," she muttered. "So, so, so, so good." She was spitting out a new word with every stroke.

"Agreed," I said. Her pussy was hot like a volcano, but was holding onto me like vise grips. It was one of the most exquisite feelings I'd ever had.

"Are you all the way in now?" she asked, and I chuckled.

"About halfway," I said. "Maybe a little more."

Her eyes widened. "That's it?" I nodded. "It's time to rip the band-aid off, then. Give it to me."

"Are you sure?"

She pushed her heels into my asscheeks and started pulling me forward. "Please. I need it. I need allllll of it." This time, I didn't stop pushing forward until I felt my pelvis come into contact with hers.

"That's all of it, baby girl," I said. "You did great. You OK?"

"Supposed to use... your cock," she grunted, rolling her hips slightly to get used to the pressure. "Not a fucking... baseball bat."

I had no choice but to chuckle at that. "Shh," I said, covering her lips with mine for a brief kiss. "Your pussy feels so amazing, Katrina. As good as it feels for you, believe me that it feels just that spectacular for me."

She smiled at that. "Well... fucking fantastic, so I'll take... compliment. Now... please... fuck me."

"Yeah?"

"Yes," she said. "Pull it all the way out..." she trailed off, waiting for me to do just that. When I had, she continued. "... and then shove it all the way back in. One stroke. One hard, deep stroke."

I focused on her eyes for a second, and they met mine with the same steel I'd seen in the parking lot earlier. She was determined to do this.

So I gave it to her.

"FUUUU---" she started to scream, but I captured her mouth with mine and sucked on her tongue as she finished the scream into me. I pulled out about halfway, then pushed in again, and kept doing that as I set up a rhythm where I could easily fuck her but still look at her beautiful face and kiss her full, pouty lips.

"Oh, oh, ohohohoh," she blurted out when I let her mouth free. "What're you doin' t'me?"

"Giving you what you wanted, honey," I said.

"Oh, I want it so bad," she mewled. "So bad."

Her legs were just long enough for her heels to lock together behind my large torso, and every time I pulled out, she used them to quickly guide me back in, forcing me to speed up a little. I was actually glad to have the condom on now, because without it, I'd have been a goner. It had been half a year since I'd been inside a woman, and much, much longer than that since I'd experienced anything that felt nearly this good. The latex was the only thing keeping me in check.

Nothing was keeping Trina in check, though. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down, holding my head against her shoulders as she cried out in the largest orgasm she'd had yet. Unless she was the only one who'd stayed in her building for the summer, I was sure we'd get some noise complaints.

Almost as sure as I was that I didn't give a fuck.

"Fuck, yes, baby," I muttered, figuring I was close enough to her ear that she could hear me. "Cum for me, Katrina. Cum on my cock. Cum over and over and over again. For me."

She cried out once more as she rolled right into another one, and this time I pulled my head free and sucked on the first skin I could get to, the base of her neck where her collar bone started. She threaded her fingers through my hair and tugged sharply, drawing a groan from me. I moved down her body, nipping at her neck and her upper chest before sucking a nipple between my lips and biting down gently.

"HOUSTON!" she screamed out again, but then quickly buried her face in my shoulder. Her fingers clawed at my upper back, and I knew she'd leave a few marks. I just kept increasing the pace of my hips as she flowed seamlessly from one orgasm to the next, and I was careening dangerously close to my own cliff.

"Houston, I can't stop cumming," she moaned, kissing the top of my head. "I can't stop."

"Don't want you to," I spat out. "I want more." I jumped over to the other nipple, and that seemed to trigger another orgasm for her.

"Oh, please," she pleaded. "So amazing, but... dunno how much more..."

I took that as my cue to wrap it up. I pulled back, and once she unlocked her heels, I pulled almost all the way out of her, leaving just the head inside her. Even the simple motion of pulling out made her moan and squirm, and I knew she had to be feeling pretty sensitive by now.

"Just a little bit more?" I asked, knowing her answer, but smiling at her nod anyway. I lifted her legs up and placed them on my shoulders, then slowly pushed back inside of her as I lowered myself back down.

"Fuck, yes," she hissed. "Your cock.. now that I'm used to it... just need it inside me."

"It really likes you, too," I grinned. "All of you."

I planted my hands on either side of her face and kept lowering myself down. I didn't know how far she'd let me go, but she never stopped me, and before long her knees were pressed against her chest.

"Mmm, your cock got a little harder when my knees flattened my little nipples," she said, a sexy, sultry tone seeping into her voice now that I'd given her a second to catch her breath. "You like this young, tight, flexible little body, don't you?"

I grunted in agreement.

"But not too tight, though, right?" she licked her lips as she grinned. "You seem to like all my little curves... and not so little curves..."

She was driving me crazy with her voice. I was quickly sawing back into her every bit as fast as I had been before.

"But my pussy... that's just tight enough, isn't it?" she asked, knowing I wouldn't answer. My face was just low enough that she could reach, and she kissed my lower jaw. "I mean, it was super tight, but... it stretched to let you and... your magnificent... fucking cock..."

She couldn't keep the coherent sentences going now that I'd picked my pace up even more.

"Great... fucking... cock," she said. "Stretching my little pussy..."

"Fuck, Trina. You're such a dirty little girl."

Her eyes danced.

"I am, for you, right now," she said. "I want to get even dirtier. Can you help?"

I didn't think it was possible, but I fucked her even harder. I kissed the back of her ankle, right on her Achilles tendon, and she gasped in shock. Then she gasped in something else, because the new sensation seemed to push her over the edge yet again.

"Oh, baby, oh, fuck...." She didn't scream out like before, but her mouth tightened in a silent 'O' and I felt her legs tense up underneath me. I actually felt her pussy get even juicier, the pressure of my constant strokes forcing her juices to bubble up and flow down around my balls.

"Cum for me, Trina... Gonna be right there with you in a sec..."

Her eyes grew even wilder with that. "You better be. Fuck my tight little pussy. Pound it. Pound me, and cum in me. Cum in my tight little teenage pussy, Houston."

She just had to throw the teenage thing in there... but to my surprise, it made me even hotter. In fact, it's what pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck, yes, Trina!" I exclaimed. I took a few more short, quick stabs, then bottomed out in her pussy as I quickly filled the condom. I closed my eyes so tightly I saw stars, but I felt her arms circle around my neck and hold me in place so I didn't lose my balance.

"I can feel you, even though," she said, and I knew what she meant. I'd been happy about the condom earlier, but now I hated it. I would have loved to feel myself shooting off deep inside her.

My orgasm finally subsided, and I pulled my softening cock out of her. I had just enough energy left to pull off the abused condom and set it on the nightstand next to its unused counterpart, before I collapsed onto the bed, laying on my back to Trina's left. She quickly curled up into me, and when I looked down at her, her eyes were already closed. I knew the multiple orgasms had taken a lot out of her, so I wasn't surprised at how quickly she crashed.

I wasn't particularly drained by the encounter, but I had been up since 4 a.m., so I closed my eyes as well.

*************************

Her roommate's bedroom didn't have windows, so I had no idea how much time had passed when I woke up. Trina was still asleep, tucked safely under my right arm. Her warm breath tickled my right nipple, and I could feel the gentle rise and fall of her chest against my rib cage.

I lazily stroked her back and right hip with my right hand, and I inhaled deeply, getting a good whiff of her natural scent mixed in with her body wash and whatever shampoo she'd used last. She wasn't really short -- I'd guess she stood somewhere around 5'-5" or 5'-6" -- but I had nearly a foot on her. Her head fit neatly under my chin, and I could see her baby blue-painted toes laying against my ankles. From this vantage point, she looked so small and dainty, and I had a strong desire to wrap her up in my arms and just protect her.

I chided myself for my old-school way of thinking -- I actually thought of myself as pretty "with it" when it came to women's empowerment and equal rights, and I knew from the events of the day that Trina didn't need my protection, or that of any other man. Still, the sight of her appealed to my basic chivalrous nature. Just like with the truck door... just because she didn't need me to take care of her didn't mean I didn't want to.

This whole line of thinking made me chuckle silently anyway.

Take care of her? Protect her?

I'd stopped thinking about it right around the time I started rubbing her ass in the kitchen, but I knew I was likely setting myself up for disappointment. I'd lost interest in casual, simple hook-ups a long, long time ago. At my age, and with a daughter to think about, I wanted more than that. I wasn't sure how that would work with a woman 20 years my junior anyway, but I doubted it would matter, because a casual fling was likely all she was interested in. No, she might not ditch me after just one night -- she had teased about practicing her blowjob technique on me, after all -- but the novelty would wear off sooner rather than later. Just because she was attracted to older men didn't mean she wanted a real relationship with one.

What's worse was I knew all that from the moment she'd asked me for a ride, but I was unable to resist the raw, animal attraction I felt toward her. So, I'd jumped in anyway, letting little Houston have his short-term fun even though it would probably lead to long-term trouble for big Houston.

Still, it'll be one hell of a story to tell down on the job sites, right?

I chuckled aloud at my inner voice, knowing full well that kiss-and-tell was never my style. I'd probably share the less intimate details with my closest friends eventually, and one of the forewomen on my crew might pry the full story out of me over a few beers at some point. But Trina Cameron would never be just another notch on my bedpost.

Thankfully, I didn't have to spend too much time thinking about it. Trina made a cute little noise, and her hand lazily stroked my chest and upper abdomen as she slowly stirred awake. I planted a kiss on top of her head and gave her ass a tiny squeeze.

"Holy shit." The words came out in the middle of a yawn, and she stretched her right arm up and over her head before dropping it back to my chest.

"Welcome back," I joked.

"For a few minutes there, I thought I might not make it back," she said with a tiny giggle. "No one's ever done that to me before." She slid her arm over my side and hugged me tight. "That was fucking amazing, Houston. I'm serious."

"I do aim to please."

"In fact, I think I'm going to need your ex-wife's name and address."

"Uh." I knew there had to be a punchline here, but I couldn't find it. "Why?"

"You said she's the reason you're here, right?" she laughed, and I joined her. "So I need to send her some flowers. Hell, I might even throw in a box of chocolates and a gift card, to thank her for being dumb enough to let you go in the first place."

I laughed harder now. "You know, I might actually let you do that."

"Things are still pretty bad, huh?"

"Actually, not really, not anymore," I said. "They were until a few months ago, but I think we've mostly buried the hatchet. Mostly for Avery's sake -- my daughter -- but also, we hashed out things on a personal level. I'm always going to be angry about the way things ended, though, so if someone were to remind her of what she once had... no, I wouldn't be upset about that."

Trina giggled. She tilted her head up and planted a slow, passionate kiss on my lips, and thus began the resurgence of my erection.

"Can I ask what ended your marriage?"

"Same thing that ends a lot of marriages, I'd guess. Cheating."

"You called her an asshole earlier, so I'm guessing it was her."

I nodded. "Was a bit more complicated than that, but yeah."

"How complicated does it have to be?" she asked. "Cheating is cheating."

"Well, I guess I'd have to tell you about how we met, and that's not a short story."

She traced her fingertips up my jawline before gently laying her palm on my cheek. "You're crazy if you think I'm through with you, Houston, but I'm in no rush. Besides... I've told you what your voice does to me, and it's pretty much the same thing the rest of you does to me. It'll be like extended foreplay."

"Eh, maybe at first," I said, "but as with most divorce tales, it gets bloodier at the end."

"I've got my own share of bloody stories to tell," she said, momentarily sounding older than her years. "I can take it. So how did you meet?"

I decided to just go for it.

"An orgy," I said. If she'd been drinking anything, she'd have spit it all over my chest and her roommate's bed.

"Come again?" she sputtered.

"Yes, that happened plenty," I laughed, and she smacked me lightly on the chest.

"You're an asshole," she joked, still trying to catch her breath from her faux-choking.

"She said that a lot, too, but that comes later in the story."

Trina let out a heavy sigh. "So, when was this orgy, Mr. Wynn?"

"Back in the summer of 2007," I said. "You were, what, 6?"

"You're focusing on numbers again, hon," she said, lightly pinching my nipple now. "But for the record, I turned 7 that summer." She paused, then I saw her cheeks tighten in a grin. "Right about the time you were having your orgy, I was getting school supplies for second grade."

"Ouch," I moaned, grabbing my chest in fake pain. "You're one of those salt-in-the-wound types. I see that now."

"Aww," she said, her voice turning sultry now. "You're not driving this time, so I think I should kiss it and make it all better." She licked my nipple and sucked it between her lips for a moment before letting it go with a kiss.

"That's better," I said. "But I did try to steal a year from you, so let me give it back." I playfully swatted her on the ass.

"Oooh," she said. "Don't start things you can't finish."

"Oh, I'll finish it all right," I replied, squeezing the same ass cheek now. "You're the one that wants to hear this story."

"And I still do. Get on with it."

"Alright. I was overseas working for a contractor in Iraq, but a few of us were back stateside for R&R before going back over. I was heading home to Texas, but one of the guys was from Indianapolis and had tickets to a big country music festival out there the day after we got back, so I stopped there for a couple days to go with him. Between shows, I wandered off by myself to buy beer, and a bunch of dumbasses tried to start a fight over some girl. Me and a couple other guys tried to break it up before anyone else got hurt, but we ended up having to fight all of 'em. They got a few shots in, but the three of us were all former military types, so we won. In case you're wondering, that was the last fight I got into, outside of war stuff, until a few hours ago."

"So you only get in fights to protect people," she said. "Very noble of you."

"Anyway, one of the guys, Brad, had a group of girls he was meeting up with after the shows ended, and he invited myself and Sam, the other guy, to hang out with them at the post-concert parking lot party. I made my excuses to my contractor buddies and met up with them. To make a long story short, the thing turned into a huge deal at Brad's hotel, right down the street. I think there were 9 or 10 girls there, and just us 3 guys. I had a lot of fun that night."

"Yeah, I bet you did," she said, pinching that same nipple now. Playing with my nipples had never really done anything for me, but Trina was doing something different, apparently. "I thought that kind of stuff only happened in porn."

"Yeah, I did too, until that night. Anyway, Jessica was one of the girls there, and I was smitten with her immediately. Her face was Asian, but she had the kind of thick, stacked body you don't normally see on an Asian girl. I found out later her mom was Japanese, but her dad was a big 'ol grain-fed Ohio boy. We both bounced off a couple other people first, but I knew from the first moment we fell into bed that Jessica and I would be together. There were a dozen people packed into those 3 hotel rooms, all young, attractive, and horny... and the moment our lips touched, we might as well have been the only two people on a deserted tropical island. She felt it, too. I'll spare you the details, but needless to say, we made a connection."

Trina's hands had been making circles on my torso, and they were dipping ever closer to my rapidly hardening cock.

"Mmmm," Trina said, as her fingertips brushed lightly over the tip. "Somebody likes remembering that night."

"That might be a little of it," I said. I ran my fingers through her hair and massaged her scalp. "Most of it has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with you." My other hand trailed down her back, stopping at the top of her ass, which was far as I could reach. "Scoot up on me some. I want more."

Trina slid up until her head laid on my left shoulder, with most of her upper body draped across mine. I had much easier access to her now, and I lightly rubbed her pussy as she teased my cock.

"So, keep going," she said. "You and Jessica paired off for the night?"

"No, actually," I said. "One of the other girls, Kristen, who had probably the biggest tits you've ever seen... she was still a virgin, and she wanted to get rid of that in the worst way. They asked Brad first, but he had a girlfriend, Kelly, waiting back home, so he didn't want to, and--"

"Wait," Trina said. "Brad had a girlfriend, but was in an orgy?"

"It's complicated, but yeah," I laughed. "Believe it or not, she was fine with everything that happened. Brad was on a road trip to celebrate getting out of the Marines, and apparently he had a lot of fun all over the country. All his girlfriend wanted was to hear all the details of everything he did."

"Wow," she said. "That's incredibly open-minded. Not sure I could do that."

"Most people couldn't. But they're not most people. They're still together now. I see them sometimes. I can tell you all about them later. But yeah, he was having his fun, but he knew taking a girl's virginity might be going a little too far, so he wasn't comfortable with it."

1...456789