Hey Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always heard stories about older men needing time to recover," Trina said, as her hand grasped my rejuvenated cock. "You don't seem to have that problem."

"It's all about the company you keep," I said, standing up and pulling her with me again. I licked one nipple while playfully pinching the other, and she gasped. "Unfortunately, though, it is late, and I have another early morning tomorrow. I need to be heading home."

"Yeah, about that..." Trina trailed off, and a sheepish look crept onto her face. "Can you do me one more favor?"

"Anything," I said, and I meant it.

"Could you give me a ride back to the store?" she asked. "I... um... kinda left my car there today."

My jaw fell open a little. "But you said..."

"I know, I told you my car was in the shop," she stammered, "but you were walking away and I had to come up with a reason to make you spend more time with me, and--"

I shut her up with another kiss. "You're so incredibly sexy when you're flustered. You're going to make me crazy, forcing me to drive you around town with this hard-on."

"Well..." she started. "I could help you out with that in the truck..." she said, but made it clear there was more.

"And?" I asked after waiting a few seconds.

"And... well, do you remember the first question I asked you at the store today? If you wanted your milk in a bag?"

"Yeah," I said, then immediately realized something. "And it's still sitting in my truck outside, along with my eggs. I forgot to bring them in when we got here."

She was smiling and giggling a little.

"I believe you were focused on something else when we pulled up," she recalled, and I grabbed twin handfuls of her ass, just to remind her exactly what it was I was focused on. "I mean, that makes it my fault, right? So, if you take me to the store, I can run in and buy you more milk and eggs, and then..."

"And then...?" I said, nuzzling her neck. I had no intentions of letting her buy me anything, but--

"And then, I could follow you home, carry them into your house for you, put them in your fridge, and see if there are any drinks I can get you off the bottom shelf..."

She squealed as I scooped her back up into my arms. "Carrying me again?" she asked.

"Quickest way to get you back to your bedroom," I said. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but... you need to get dressed."

***********************

Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think. Comments, votes, and feedback are very appreciated! I have ideas for these two, but any sequel is on the backburner for now... unless you force me to move it up with your feedback.


1...456789