Hidden Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What makes you say that?" Jade suddenly feared that Paula knew about Terry, or had guessed.

"Well I have known her a while. That woman is pure femme. She's not the dildo wielding kind."

"Yeah you're probably right," Jade said, thinking that Paula had no idea how right she was, or wrong she was depending on the context.

Paula also explained about the difference of dildo sizes, saying that one should never try to go from a normal size to a giant one in one step. Patience was the key, working with gradually increasing size if one wanted to go bigger.

"Oh, and if either of you decide to be really kinky, and think of anal, never ever go from ass to pussy with the same one, or without thoroughly washing it. Better to go from pussy to ass, okay?" she said, winking and smiling. "Hey, just in case, huh?"

Paula also showed Jade a very slim, long vibrator that Paula said was for anal use. Jade didn't object to it, remembering the heavenly sensations Terry inspired when she tongued Jade's rosebud.

Paula maintained that you could never have enough lube and to never rush entry. The slower the better until your partner asked for more.

"Thank you, Paula. I mean it. You're the best friend ever."

"You're welcome, babe. Have a happy life with her. You're both lucky, you know."

Jade went back to her bedroom and tucked her new equipment away safely. She would definitely use this but not right away. She had a great idea for using it but not just yet.

Taking her packed bags, she thanked Paula for letting her impose for so long, assured her that she'd move the rest of her things out on the weekend and rushed off to her new home.

* * * *

While Jade was at Paula's packing, Terry was making space for Jade's arrival. She had dreamt of this for so long, being in love and sharing her life, a home with a lover and partner. She was so excited about coming home to someone and not just an empty house; all joys and laughter they would share. Terry was even looking forward to the disagreements they would have; her friends always said that makeup sex was the best.

Terry giggled at that thought as she finished clearing out the right side of the closet—their closet. By the time she moved to the bathroom to make space for Jade's things, she was giddy with excitement.

When the door bell rang, Terry made a mental note to give Jade her spare key. She rushed to the door and opened it.

"Welcome home," Terry said with a sweet smile as she held the door for Jade to enter. Jade walked in, dropped her bags and wrapped Terry up in a tight hug, planting a sensual kiss on Terry's lips.

"Thank you baby. I'm so happy to be with you," Jade told her after their lips parted.

Terry showed her to their bedroom and helped her unpack. They decided to have dinner delivered from the nearest Chinese place which Terry said was very good.

While Terry made the call, Jade hid Paula's present at the back of the closet. She didn't want Terry seeing it until they had a chance to talk.

Putting out her tooth brush in the adjoining bathroom, Jade marveled at the huge bathtub. Unable to resist, she played with the water controls until she had the tub filling with warm water.

She spotted Terry's scented bubble bath and poured in a huge helping of the liquid. The scent of roses wafted throughout the house and drew Terry to the bathroom.

"Jade?" Terry questioned as she entered the room. Her waist was encircled by a firm hand as Jade pressed her already naked body against Terry's back. Jade shifted Terry's hair and kissed her on the back of her neck. One hand worked upward, gently cupping one of Terry's breasts while the other worked down to stroke Terry's sweet clit.

Terry's hand joined Jade's at her breast while the other reached back to Jade's butt, caressing the supple flesh. She could feel Jade's hard nipples pressing into her through the thin material of her blouse.

"Come on baby, let's get you out of these and into the tub," Jade said in a sultry voice. Terry's answer was to moan and nod.

Both sets of hands moved quickly and soon they were both sitting in the tub. Jade sat with her back against the tub with Terry sitting between Jade's opened legs, leaning her back against Jade's front, her head on Jade's shoulder.

Jade was gently running her hands over Terry's breasts occasionally gently rolling Terry's nipples. This was doing delicious things to Terry's already engorged clit.

Jade licked and nibbled Terry's ear as her right hand moved under the water to Terry's clit. It was hot and hard and Terry gasped sharply as Jade ran her palm over the head.

"Is that too much baby?" Jade asked.

"No, it was wonderful," Terry whispered heatedly. As Jade did it a few more times, Terry brought her hand up and wove her fingers in Jade's hair. She pulled Jade's head towards her and kissed Jade with such passion that Jade's head spun.

Jade wrapped her hand around Terry's clit and gently stroked up and down as their tongues danced together. Terry's body shook as her hips bucked, rippling the water they were sitting in.

Jade just held Terry's clit, allowing her to stimulate herself. With her free hand, Jade continued to play with Terry's breast. With Terry's movements, Jade's nipples were being rubbed in a delightful way and Jade could feel Terry's tight butt moving against her pussy. It wasn't enough to make her have an orgasm; however it was just enough to keep her highly aroused.

Together, naked in the tub, Terry luxuriated in the sexual play they were enjoying, but it was becoming quite serious to her. The sensations that were more than just pleasant were beginning to scream in her. Like an opera star singing to a steadily higher note, Terry's body was feeling the mix of the erotic going to higher notes in her until something had to give.

It was all too wonderful!

Terry broke the kiss and with a high pitched scream, her body stiffened and she climaxed long and hard; it all felt so delicious, so unlike when she masturbated. This was real. Jade held her close, until she relaxed and recovered.

"God love, that felt so good," Terry told Jade after she had caught her breath.

"I'm glad I could do that for you baby, I love giving you pleasure," Jade said and planted several soft kisses on Terry's shoulder.

Terry turned around to face Jade, her hand searching under the water for Jade's clit.

"It's my turn love," Terry said as her hand found the nub and slowly rubbed it with a finger.

Jade moaned but just as it was starting to feel good, they heard the doorbell; the food had arrived. Reluctantly, Jade climbed out of the tub and dried off quickly. She slipped into a robe and rushed downstairs to meet the delivery man.

After collecting the food and placing it in the kitchen, she rushed back to the bathroom. This time, Terry was the one who leaned against the tub and Jade sat between her legs.

Jade could feel Terry's still firm clit pressing on her butt but the way Terry was tweaking Jade's nipples quickly distracted her.

Terry reached down and slid a finger through Jade's lips. Terry began to slowly and sensually masturbate Jade, rubbing her clit and gently easing two fingers inside of her.

The sensations were driving Jade insane with pleasure. Then Terry did three things simultaneously; she sucked on the sensitive spot just below Jade's earlobe, squeezed one of Jade's nipples and she pushed two fingers into Jade as far as she could while she rubbed her thumb rapidly on Jade's clit.

Jade felt as if her whole body was tying itself into a knot. Everything, from her legs to her brain locked in a violent burst of pleasurable sensations that tore an ear splitting scream from her. She collapsed into Terry's arms with Terry being the only thing that kept her from sinking under the water.

When her conscious mind returned, she was cradled in Terry's arms. Jade felt relaxed and peaceful. She sighed contently; this is what love was supposed to be like.

Chapter 18

As the water drained from the tub, Terry switched on the shower head so they could rinse off. Jade watched as the warm spray cascaded down over Terry's sexy frame, admiring how the water dropped deliciously off of her still erect clit.

Jade couldn't resist―well she didn't really want to. Dropping to her knees, Jade hurriedly held on to Terry's hips and engulfed her clit, slowly taking all of it into her mouth, and eventually feeling it slide into her throat. One of the wonderful things about that beautiful clit was that even in its excited state, it was still somewhat pliable, and every inch of it was so sensitive just as her own clit was. Jade loved that about Terry's sexy clit.

Holding on to Jade's shoulder for balance, Terry moaned long and loudly as Jade's mouth worked a sensual magic on her most sensitive organ. The heat from Jade's mouth was incredible and as Jade slowly started to move her head allowing that firm piece of succulent flesh to slide out a bit, and then back in her throat, Terry's body went into that now familiar feeling of deliciously unbearable ecstasy.

While Terry's muscles tightened and her clit pulsed, her grip on Jade's shoulders became painful, however Jade wasn't about to stop to complain.

Terry's breath was ripped from her being in a harsh rasp as her orgasm over took her. She emptied a huge torrent of cum into Jade's willing mouth but Jade would not let her rest. Terry barely had enough time to grab a breath before Jade's mouth brought a second climax to her.

Panting hard and feeling completely drained, Terry's body sagged against a now standing Jade.

"Love, are you trying to kill me?" a partially dazed Terry managed to ask as Jade's body was the only thing keeping her upright.

"I'm sorry baby, but you are so sexy and you taste so good that I can't get enough of you or your love juices," Jade told her, kissing Terry gently.

They managed to finish rinsing off, donned their robes and made their way downstairs to dinner. They cuddled together happily and picked off each other plates.

"Paula wasn't at all surprised about me moving out to be with you," Jade said.

"She's a smart woman. I think she saw this coming before I even thought of it," Terry answered.

"You're probably right but she's happy about it."

"Oh I'm sure the others will be too when they find out. They've been trying to get me hooked up with someone for a long time," Terry said.

"I'm so happy that didn't happen otherwise I would have missed out on being with the most beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman I've ever met," Jade said heatedly as she kissed Terry deeply.

"So am I," Terry whispered feeling a little dazed from the heady kiss, "though Vittoria might not be too happy."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because she's so very attracted to you but has kept it in check because Paula promised to knock her into next week if she tried anything."

"Paula really told her that?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. Vittoria's kinda intense and she likes things rough."

"Rough? As in harder, baby harder or tie me up and spank me?" Jade asked. Terry blushed a bit as Jade spoke.

"She's into bondage from what she's said. She once told me that she has the best orgasms when she's been tied down and beaten with a riding crop."

"Well if that's her thing and gets her going then good for her―" Jade stopped when she had a concerning thought.

"Baby, is that something you're interested in? Being tied and spanked and dominated?"

Terry bit her bottom lip, a gesture that told Jade she was unsure of how to say what she wanted to say.

"It's okay baby, just tell me," Jade told her taking her hand and holding it in a comforting way. Terry took a deep breath and spoke, her voice full of conviction.

"Jade, I love how you've been with me so far. You've been patient and gentle and sometimes you've taken charge, which is really nice but you haven't taken over or tried to control me or anything. I really love that even though you're strong, you don't overpower. I don't want a relationship where I have to obey you. I like what we have and how we have it," Terry finished.

Jade relaxed and smiled brightly, "I love what we have too and I don't want it to change. I'm not into the dominating thing but at times I may get a little carried away and a stray slap might find its way to your gorgeous butt," Jade said as she pulled Terry to her and caressed her butt cheeks.

"I like making soft love to you and I wouldn't want to change that for anything," Jade whispered as she leaned her forehead against Terry's.

"Come on, let's clean up and go to bed," Jade suggested, Terry was more than happy to agree.

* * * *

They didn't bother with pajamas as they crawled in between the crisp cotton sheets. Jade was lying on her back with Terry stretching out on her stomach, partially on Jade's body, her leg draped over Jade's leg; her enlarged clit in its soft mode resting against Jade's right hip. Terry rested her head just above Jade's right breast with her right hand gently cupping Jade's left breast.

Jade's left hand was tenderly caressing Terry's hand that was on her breast, her right hand was snaked around Terry's body and was sensually stroking Terry's butt, her fingers occasionally dipping between those firm cheeks to fondle Terry's pussy lips as best she could. It was enough to tease Terry so that soft moans emanated from her lips. Pleased with her exploration of Terry's body, she coaxed as much of her juices as she could―as it turned out, Terry's love was flowing marvelously. It excited Jade so that her juices were flowing copiously too, and more, she could feel Terry's clit dripping on her leg.

Their breaths were both becoming stunted, Terry's nearly gasping in pleasure. Terry moved slightly and Jade felt warm, sensual lips caressing her neck, collar bone then just above her breasts. Terry began softly kneading Jade's left breast causing a small moan to escape Jade's lips. A bigger moan followed when Terry placed her mouth over Jade's right breast, sucking softly at the stiffening nipple.

Jade had seen this side of Terry once before over the weekend where she had gently taken control of the love making. It was a side of Terry Jade liked very much so she just relaxed and let Terry do whatever she liked.

Terry caressed, fondled and sucked on Jade's fabulous breasts, enjoying the softness of the skin and the firm texture of the breast itself. Jade's nipples were large and so inviting to nibble on which Terry did a lot of. Jade's body didn't object either.

After what seemed like an eternity to Jade, Terry moved lower, kissing Jade's stomach, tonguing her bellybutton and nuzzling Jade's bare mound. Terry planted a series of soft kisses on Jade's outer lips as she drew Jade's legs apart as wide as they would go.

Terry used her thumbs to gently pry apart Jade's inner lips and drug her tongue straight up the middle, her touch ending on Jade's exposed clit.

"Oh god! Baby," Jade cried out, her hips rising slightly from Terry's touch.

"You like that love?" Terry asked.

"Yes, oh YES!" Jade answered as Terry rapidly licked it a few more times.

Terry kept up her assault until Jade was right on the edge of climax then she changed tactics, denying Jade her release. Instead of licking, Terry began sucking on Jade's lips and clitoral area, leaving the clit for last. She enjoyed her mouth taking Jade's lips one at a time, and caressing within each one with her tongue, then lightly suckling the lips. She wished Jade could do that to her, then wondered if Jade would try it, it felt so delicious to Terry.

When at last Terry licked gently, but vigorously, on Jade's clit, Jade cried out as she felt her orgasm about to begin, but again Jade's release was held back as Terry changed her style once more. Terry mixed things up, licking and sucking Jade's pussy, driving Jade insane with her need for orgasm as she drank all of Jade's juices which she loved.

Jade was ready to beg, plead, threaten or blackmail Terry to let her cum when she felt two fingers entering her and Terry's mouth on her clit. Terry worked Jade's pussy hard and fast, taking a no-nonsense approach this time.

Jade's body felt like it was trying to turn itself inside out. Everything tightened, froze then tightened some more. Jade's back arched as the entire lower half of her body lifted off of the bed. Terry managed to stay with her as Jade's vaginal muscles gripped Terry's fingers so hard that Terry could no longer move them.

The first gush of fluid hit Terry's neck. She quickly released her lip lock on Jade's clit and placed her mouth over Jade's opening. Terry caught the next three blasts and drank the fluid down quickly.

Collapsing on the bed, Jade's orgasm left her exhausted but completely sated. Her body remained limp, she was panting so hard, her eyes closed but her lips curled into a satisfied smile.

Terry cuddled up next to Jade and held her tired lover. After many long minutes, Jade gathered enough strength to speak.

"Terry, baby, where did you learn to do that?"

"I read a lot of stories about how to give Sapphic pleasure," Terry said simply.

"Well baby you are amazing at it. I've never had orgasms like that with anyone else. I'd heard women talk about how they squirt when they cum but I never have before―before your touch. You're going to have to teach me or maybe show me some of those stories."

"Oh you do just fine on your own love but I guess I could spend hours teaching you all that I've learned," Terry answered, a smug smile on her lips. There was something in her voice, a playfulness or mischievousness perhaps. Whatever it was, Jade realized that in the coming weeks they might need to pace themselves. If their entire love making was going to be that good then they were in danger of death by orgasm.

Truthfully; if you had to go, Jade didn't mind going that way one bit.

Chapter 19

With the move completed, Jade and Terry began their lives together. There were many adjustments that both had to make, minor problems to sort through and even a few minor disagreements, but in the end they worked everything out and fell into a routine.

True to her word, Jade didn't hide her relationship or her newfound status as a lesbian. She didn't shout it from the rooftops either though. One of the first things Jade did was to place a picture of Terry on her desk. Greg, her trusted assistant was ecstatic, welcoming Jade with open arms into the family.

Being a loyal assistant, Greg kept his ear to the ground, reporting all that the office staff had to say. Jade wanted to keep abreast of everything so as to avoid any potential problems that might arise.

There was the general office gossip but nothing Jade couldn't handle. It seemed that no one dared to do or say anything negative, Jade was, after all, the best employee in the company and because of that, she was tight with the boss.

At Terry's business, all of the employees were thrilled at the turn of events. Darla had let the whole office know about the flower delivery and their employer's hot girlfriend. Terry's office became a revolving door of employees, all finding some excuse to get a glimpse of the photo of their boss' lady.

* * * *

It had been a glorious month so far in Jade and Terry's relationship. They loved being together, spending time with each other, going out or just staying at home. It wasn't all about the sex―though that aspect was spectacular―it was the little things that added so much to their happiness.

On the weekdays, Jade loved to awaken first and sneak out of bed to make the coffee. She would return with two steaming mugs, climb back into bed and awaken Terry with gentle kisses.

On the weekend, it would be the reverse, with Terry waking early and bringing a tray with coffee and some sort of breakfast pastry that she would bring home the evening before.

123456...9