Hidden Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was flushed, sweat covered her forehead and her eyes became glazed. Her breathing became labored and somewhere deep inside an animalistic growl erupted. Her hips started to swivel wildly and push back at Jade.

Soon, Jade was moving in and out of Terry's ass faster, but still making sure to keep control of Terry. Terry was matching Jade's movements at times, but at others she was too far gone in the sensations colliding so pleasurably in her.

Suddenly Terry screamed at the top of her lungs. Her clit, which was rock hard in Jade's hand, erupted almost violently. The towel catching most of it, Jade did get a handful which she quickly used to coat Terry's clit with enhancing all of the sensations even more.

Jade regretted that she couldn't have all the sweet and delicious tasting liquid, but it was making Terry's clit so slick and the sensations more heavenly.

With a mighty growl, Terry gave one last, hard push at Jade and then collapsed, panting and fighting to catch her breath. Jade pulled out carefully and quickly removed the harness. As quickly as she could, she moved to Terry and held her as she fought to get her breathing under control.

It took some time but eventually Terry was enjoying the afterglow and kissing Jade's breast spastically.

"I love you," were the first words spoken from Terry's lips. Jade smiled and softly kissed Terry's head.

Later that week, Terry returned the favor, though she could only do so with a hand held toy but the experience was in no way diminished for Jade.

* * * *

On Terry's birthday, Jade threw her a wonderful party. Paula and the gang, and a few other friends, attended making it a beautiful affair. Terry had never been so happy to celebrate her birth.

By eleven pm all of the guests had left and the house cleaned. Up in their bedroom after their shower, Jade presented Terry with a special birthday gift.

It had been a couple of months since they had gone from fingers only to Jade using a dildo and harness on Terry. That had brought about even more explosive orgasms to Terry. Whenever Jade fucked her anally, she always had a towel handy. Fucking her doggie style, Jade would soon caress Terry's hot and horny clit. Anticipating Terry's orgasm, Jade would wrap her arms about Terry, one hand holding the towel so Terry's cum wouldn't fly all over everything, and the other hand on her clit, Jade moved ever so slightly within Terry as she caressed the beloved clit to orgasm.

As Terry's orgasm began, Jade would take much of the fluids and coat Terry's clit with them thus heightening all of the sensations, and more, driving Terry to lose herself in the utter beauty of all her body was feeling.

However, Terry felt bad that she couldn't reciprocate, leaving her to only use her fingers and a hand held toy on Jade. As much as she wanted too, her clit was just too sensitive to penetrate Jade's anus as she wished she could, but all that was about to change.

"Happy birthday baby," Jade said handing Terry a beautifully wrapped box.

"What's this; didn't you already give me a gift?" Terry asked as she sat on the bed with the box.

"Yes but this one is special; it's really for the both of us," Jade said with a sweet smile on her lips, "Go on hon. Open it," Jade urged.

Terry ripped at the wrapping eagerly and opened the box. Her face grew puzzled at the contents.

"What?" Terry asked as she took out the light purple dildo and the harness to go with it.

"This, love, is for you to wear," Jade said as she smiled at Terry's confusion.

"Jade how am I―" Terry began as Jade came to sit next to Terry on the bed.

"Turn over the dildo and examine it," Jade said. Terry did and at first she still didn't understand until she placed her fingers into the dildo's hollow opening. Terry's eyes went wide at the realization of what she was holding.

"You mean―" Terry stammered, her voice thick with emotion.

"Yes baby, this is for you to make love to me with. Your clit will fit snugly inside and you'll be able to hold on from having an orgasm so you can take me both in my pussy and my butt for as long as you like," Jade said softly.

"Oh god Jade, my love, how―where...?" Terry tried to asked, her emotions getting the better of her as she began to cry tears of pure joy.

"I found it a little while ago and I've been saving it for a special occasion," Jade told her as she gently kissed Terry's cheek and held her close.

"Want to try it on?" Jade asked when Terry had stopped crying.

"Yes," Terry whispered. Jade helped her as she put on the harness and tucked her clit into the dildo. The harness was also special, having an opening for a penis―or in this case, Terry's enlarged clit. Tightening the straps, the dong―which was a little longer than Terry's clit―stood proudly, only slightly sagging from its own weight.

"Oh baby you look very sexy like that. How does it feel?" Jade asked as she watched Terry touch the dildo.

"It's strange to have one of these on, to see and touch it from this angle," Terry was barely able to say, her breath so stunted.

"Yeah I understand. Wanna give it a test run?" Jade asked.

"Yes, I'd like to make love to you with it," Terry said her voice still strangled from her love and fantasy driven lust.

Jade grabbed a bottle of lube and rubbed a generous amount on the toy.

"How would you like to have me hon, on my back or my tummy?"

"Your back please. I want to look into your eyes and kiss you," Terry responded, her voice a feral, lust filled growl.

Jade crawled to the middle of the bed and awaited Terry. Slowly she came to Jade and settled between her spread legs. She placed the tip of the toy at her opening and pushed forward as she normally did whenever she fucked Jade with her clit.

The dildo wasn't too thick and slid into Jade easily. Jade groaned when it was all the way inside of her. Terry lowered her body to Jade's and kissed Jade's lips hungrily as she slowly moved her hips.

After a while Terry found a nice rhythm and drove into Jade with increasing passion. Terry thoroughly enjoyed using the strap-on to make love to Jade. She had never been able to keep thrusting for more than a couple of minutes before she had an orgasm. The hollow toy gave only minimal stimulation so she kept going, giving Jade everything she could.

Jade started lifting her hips to meet Terry's thrusts, loving the feeling of the dildo going in and out of her. The look of utter joy in Terry's eyes as she worked to bring Jade to orgasm was priceless.

Their kisses remained passion filled as Terry continued to work her hips in a sensual dance of lovemaking. Their eyes stayed locked on each other, each reading the love and fulfillment the other felt.

After a long time of Terry working without pause, and beautiful sensation upon beautiful sensation, Jade felt the familiar stirrings of an impending massive orgasm. Jade moaned and called out, her voice thick with her feelings of bliss.

"Don't stop baby, you have me there, I'm―" Jade's voice went from speech to a guttural groan as her climax hit her full on. Her vaginal walls gripping the dildo so fiercely that Terry was forced to stop her thrusting.

Terry's legs and hips were sore from all the movement but her heart was bursting with happiness at having been able to keep going for so long.

"I love you Jade. This has been the best birthday I've ever had," Terry said her lips finding Jade's in a most love-laden kiss.

"I love you too. I'm happy that you enjoyed it baby. Of course, the night's not over yet. When you've rested; it's my week for anal.

Chapter 21

On their six month anniversary of moving in together, Jade announced that it was time for her to tell her family everything. That weekend, she took a plane on Friday and headed for her childhood home. During the flight, Jade went over in her mind what she was going to say. Just how does one tell their parents that after all this time, you've discovered that you're a lesbian?

Was she really? Jade was in love with Terry. When she thought of Terry, her mind, body, heart and her very soul sang a joyous chorus. Terry was her everything; she didn't feel an attraction to any other woman.

Now that the thought occurred to Jade, she realized it was true. In her line of work, she met many people, many women. Looking back over the last six months or so, Jade had met with a lot of beautiful and very appealing women. None of them even sparked an appraising look from Jade. She only had eyes for Terry. So, was Jade a lesbian or simply just in love with an incredible woman? In Jade's mind, it was the latter.

As Jade approached her parent's house, one thing was clear to her, regardless of her parent's views, she was going to return home and propose to Terry.

* * * *

Jade sat in the old kitchen that hadn't changed in the last twenty years. She sipped her herbal tea as she watched her mother moving about the kitchen making Friday's dinner.

Julia Kobayashi O'Connor was a tiny woman, only five feet two inches tall. Her straight, jet black hair was cut into a bob, falling just below her chin. She looked like a typical Asian woman except for her very American accent. Her looks aside, she wasn't to be trifled with and had a keen eye so nothing went past her. She knew something was up with her daughter. Jade would not come home just for a visit.

"So my precious girl, what brings you home? Not that you need a reason to come home," Julia said as she sat across from Jade.

"I have something to tell you and dad and Robbie," Jade replied.

"Well your dad and Robbie won't be home until tonight so you can wait if you like or you can tell me before you worry yourself into oblivion."

"I'm not worried," Jade said, trying to fib, but her mother could read her like a book.

"Jade, you couldn't pull the wool over my eyes when you were fifteen and you certainly can't do it now. Whatever it is, just tell me. Is it something bad? Are you sick?" Julia asked concerned.

"No Mom, I'm fine and it's not bad, at least not for me. Whether you agree or not well..." Jade trailed off.

"Just tell me precious. We'll work whatever it is out."

"Okay," Jade began, taking a few deep breaths to steady herself, "Mom, I'm in love with someone; we're living together and are committed to each other."

"Well that's wonderful precious. After your divorce I was worried," Julia said relieved.

"There's more, Mom," Jade continued.

"Okay?"

"This person I'm with is a woman."

Jade watched and waited for her mother's reaction. There was the obvious shock and confusion as Julia tried to absorb what Jade had said.

"Alright precious," Julia said after some time, "let me get this straight, you're living with and in love with a woman?"

"Yes Mom."

"So, you're sleeping with this woman? Are you gay?"

"Yes, I guess I am," Jade answered.

"You guess; you're not sure?"

"That's not what I meant. It's just a little complicated."

"So explain it to me?" Julia asked.

"There's nothing to explain, the bottom line is I'm in love with Terry."

"Terry, is that her name?"

"Yes Mom, her name is Terry Matthews. I met her after I divorced Michael."

"Is that why you and Michael broke up, you realized you were gay?"

"No Mom. Michael and I had irreconcilable differences but this wasn't a factor, I met Terry after Michael and I broke up," Jade assured her mother.

She couldn't tell her mother that she had caught her husband with another woman, or that her libido was suddenly awakened by seeing Paula fucking her lover. Her father would want to go after Michael with his hunting rifle if he knew he cheated so blatantly on Jade, and in their marriage bed.

"I need some time to think about this. Don't tell your father yet. Please keep an eye on the stew until I get back," Julia told her daughter. She grabbed her purse and keys and went to her car.

As far back as Jade could remember this had always been Julia's way of dealing or accepting something shocking. She needed to be alone to absorb, think and comprehend what she had just been told. She drove off leaving Jade to wonder what would happen next.

"At least I didn't get yelled at," Jade said to the empty house.

* * * *

After checking on her mother's stew, Jade took a quick shower and stretched out on her old bed. She had called Terry when her plane landed to let her know she had arrived safely but now Jade yearned to hear her love's voice.

"Hi baby," Jade opened as Terry answered.

"Love? What's wrong?" Terry asked worried. She didn't expect to hear from Jade again until the next day.

"Nothing's wrong, except that I miss you terribly," Jade replied.

"Oh Jade, I miss you too. Now tell me what's wrong," Terry demanded. She wasn't fooled for a second. In the past few months she had learnt to read Jade's moods, mannerisms and voice.

"Well, I told my mom."

"And?" Terry asked anxiously. She was very afraid for Jade and what might happen between her and her parents.

"She said she needed to think about it so she got in her car and took off. She asked me not to tell Dad yet. Actually she took it pretty calmly," Jade said. She was somewhat surprised about her mother's reaction. Jade thought her mother's reaction might have been greater, but apparently not.

"Alright, that doesn't sound too bad. Compared to some of the coming out stories I've heard, I think you just might be okay."

"I hope so. Tell me baby, what are you wearing right now?" Jade suddenly asked, her voice becoming lustful.

"I just got home so I'm still wearing my lilac skirt with the matching blouse," Terry told Jade. She knew where this game was going.

"I want you to take off all your clothes for me please," Jade told her in a low, urgent voice. She heard Terry struggling to get the garments off.

"Okay they're all off," Terry announced.

"If you're not in the bedroom, please go there and get on the bed," Jade requested. Terry did as she was asked. When she confirmed that she was on the bed, Jade continued.

"Baby, I want you to stroke your clit for me, stroke it until you orgasm. I want to hear your release. Will you do that for me please?"

"Yes love, I'll do that for you," Terry said, her voice quickly being as lusty as Jade's. Quickly finding a hand towel, she returned to the bed. Her clit was already hard and she was wet just from the way Jade's voice sounded; so full of desire for her.

Slowly she began to caress her clit tenderly, moving slowly over the length of it, her thumb giving special attention to the head, moaning all the while for her lover to hear. It didn't take long for Terry to achieve release, her clit being so sensitive. Terry cried out as her fluids shot out. In a way, Terry wished she didn't have the towel to catch most of her orgasm, she so wanted to feel as if Jade was truly with her. Still, it was just as delicious to her as it was to Jade.

She was breathing hard but heard Jade's moans over the phone.

"Jade, love?" Terry questioned when she caught her breath.

"I'm here baby," Jade answered her voice strained. Terry could picture what her love was doing.

"Are you close love?" Terry asked.

"God yes baby. Soon, very soon," Jade replied. She had been working her own clit in time with Terry and was just about at her peak.

"Jade, I love you and I'm hard for you again," Terry told her. The image of Terry's aroused body was just what Jade needed, the erotic words like magic to Jade's lusting. With a mantra of I love you, Jade's orgasm swept through her. So did Terry's again, and hard.

Chapter 22

After hanging up with Terry, Jade went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She dressed and went back to the kitchen to see if the stew was done. To her surprise she found her mother sitting at the table.

For a moment, Jade wondered how long her mom had been back and if she'd overheard her having phone sex with Terry. She couldn't tell; Julia was and had always been, unreadable.

Jade crossed the room and poured herself some juice from the fridge. She sat opposite her mother and nervously waited for what was to come. In a soft voice Julia started.

"I came back because I had some questions I wanted to ask you but I have all the answers I need," Julia said, a small smile playing at her lips.

Jade flushed crimson; she'd heard it all, or enough to know of how it was with her and Terry.

"Mom, I―" Jade began but Julia reached for Jade's hand across the table and shook her head.

"I may not always understand or approve of all the decisions you or Robbie made in your lives but the thing is, it's your lives and you both must live them to suit you, regardless of what anyone thinks. I want you to be happy and if what I overheard was any indication, then I have no choice but to accept this woman who brings you so much pleasure."

Relief flooded Jade to the point of tears wanting to start.

"Thank you, Mom," she whispered, her voice choking.

"You're welcome, but precious, we must handle things delicately with your father. I think it's best if I tell him. If you'll take Robbie with you after dinner, perhaps to the park and tell him, that'll give me time to talk to your father. Robbie loves you dearly and has a few gay friends so he shouldn't take it in a bad way. Try to give your father and me a couple of hours; I'll soften him up and then tell him. He usually takes shocking news better after a tumble."

"Mom, please. I really don't need to know about that," Jade said shocked that her mother would be so casual.

"Oh precious really―after what I overheard? You do know that your father and I still have sex, don't you?" Julia more said than questioned with a mischievous smile.

Jade covered her face with her hands and groaned realizing that her mother was just teasing―or was she? She wasn't sure. Still she was happy to know that her new lifestyle had not damaged their relationship.

"Alright my precious, tell me about this woman that has you so enthralled," Julia said.

"Oh Mom, she is just the most beautiful person I've ever known. Every day I'm with her, I fall even more in love with her―if that's even possible," Jade said.

Julia smiled at Jade's dreamy-like expression.

"Her family, do they know and approve of the both of you?"

"I'm afraid she doesn't have any. Her mother died when she was at college and her father left when she was a baby. No siblings that she knows of and no other relatives either."

"So what does she do for a living?"

"She's an accountant and owns her own accounting business," Jade answered proudly.

"So how did you meet this remarkable woman?"

"Well remember I told you I was staying with Paula until I found a place of my own?"

"Yes," Julia answered.

"Well Paula invited me out with some of her friends one night. Terry was one of those friends and after we started talking, we discovered we had similar interests. We started going out, dating, and well I fell for her and her with me," Jade ended, skimming over the more salacious details that caused her and Terry's meeting.

"Alright, what about future plans? Have you thought this whole thing through, what it means to be gay in this society?"

"We've talked about it a lot and we know how hard it can be but we are committed to each other and the way we feel so there's no turning back."

Julia could see the conviction in her daughter.

"What about children? Am I going to get a grandchild from you? I know there are options for gay couples these days."

"We haven't discussed it yet but when we do I promise you'll be the first to know of our decisions," Jade assured her mother.

"Thank you; that would be nice of you. When will you bring her to meet us?"

"If things go well with Dad and Robbie then I'll talk to her and work something out," Jade said, not committing to anything.

"You think Daddy will really be okay with this―with me? What if he doesn't agree? And what is Nana and Granddad gonna say when they find out?" Jade worried.

1...456789