Hidden Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26

"How you doing hon?" Jade asked when they were safely behind the door of Jade's old room.

"I'm okay. Getting better," Terry said and smiled briefly. Jade embraced her and kissed her. They sat on the bed and Jade held Terry for a while hoping to chase away any leftover anxiety.

"You alright to shower?" Jade asked. They had gotten into the habit of showering together at home but as much as Jade's parents were okay with Terry, the pair didn't want to risk causing any ill feeling to arise. They had talked about the dos and don'ts before hand and they decided that showering together was a major don't.

"I'll be fine love. There is a good lock on the bathroom door right?" Terry asked. It wasn't the first time she had asked.

"Yes, there is, I promise."

"Then I'm good," Terry said and smiled. She tried not to show her ever present worry that somehow, someone might walk in on her while in the bathroom and discover her secret.

Jade knew her lover too well to be fooled. She could sense the worry in her but couldn't see any other way to make her feel less anxious about using the bathroom.

Terry gathered her necessities and taking a deep breath, she went through the door and to the bathroom that was two rooms away. She knocked and got no answer so she opened the door and entered.

She closed and locked the door and prayed that the lock was reliable. She stared at herself in the large mirror and smiled weakly. She decided that the quicker the better and hurriedly stripped and entered the tub, drawing the thick shower curtain.

The hot water felt heavenly and caused Terry to relax but not too much. She washed her body only, electing to leave her hair alone since it was so long and would take time to wash. She grabbed one of the large towels and stepping out; she dried her body as fast as possible and slipped on her panties, night gown and robe.

Feeling relieved that she was covered again; she brushed her teeth then collected her belongings and unlocked the door. She opened it and almost walked into Jade.

"Love?" Terry asked wondering what in the world Jade was doing. Seeing Jade's sheepish, almost embarrassed smile, Terry seemed to catch on.

"Wait, were you guarding the door?" Terry questioned and grinned when Jade nodded that she was.

"I had to do something baby, you were so worried about the lock," Jade told her. Terry took Jade's hand and led her back to the bedroom. Terry was so overcome by her feelings of love for Jade's thoughtfulness. When they were both inside and the door closed, Terry pushed Jade's back against the door and kissed her hard.

"I love you so much; thank you," A breathless Terry said after their lips parted.

"You're welcome and I love you too."

* * * *

Jade had her bath as well but missed feeling Terry's hands on her body and her hands on Terry's, especially that sweet clit of hers that she lusted and obsessed over. Jade took comfort in knowing that it was just for these two days that their love would be modified―mostly. She was also relieved that her parents didn't make a fuss over her and Terry sharing a bed. At least she could hold her love while they slept―and maybe more too.

After finishing in the bathroom, Jade slipped into a night gown and panties and made her way back to her room. Terry was already in bed so Jade quickly put away her things and joined Terry.

Sleeping with clothes on felt strange since they both had gotten used to sleeping naked or with just panties on but it was necessary for Terry's peace of mind. She didn't want to do anything that might make Jade's parents have a problem with them or rather her, so she and Jade had agreed to stay covered and no getting frisky while under their roof.

Jade couldn't help herself as she draped half of her body over Terry's. She pressed herself tightly to Terry, kissing and suckling her neck. Moving to Terry's lips, Jade saw the flash of desire in Terry's eyes as Jade kissed her hungrily. Terry returned the kiss with an intensity that matched Jade's as her body responded.

"Jade, love, we agreed we wouldn't. What if your parents hear us?" Terry said though she wasn't putting up any other resistance as Jade dragged her tongue along Terry's earlobe.

"They won't hear us if we're quiet," Jade whispered, her hand dipping inside Terry's neckline to cup her breast. Jade gently fondled Terry's breast, rolling the pad of her thumb over the now swollen nipple.

The fabric of Terry's night gown had enough stretch to it that Jade was able to pull the neck down to allow Terry's whole breast to be exposed. When that sexy little nipple came into view, Jade clamped her mouth over it, bathing the tip with her tongue.

Terry stifled a moan as Jade worked her nipple. Terry's clit was reaping the benefits of Jade's work as she became more and more aroused. Jade's hand made its way under Terry's hem and up to the outline of her clit.

"Jade, please," Terry pleaded as Jade's hand lightly rubbed her clit through her panties. They should stop; in the back of her mind she knew that they should, but Terry really didn't want to, she was feeling too good to have Jade stop now.

She felt Jade's mouth leave her breast and felt the sheet that was covering the lower half of her body being pulled off of her. Terry opened her eyes in time to see Jade slip both hands under the gown. Jade hooked her fingers in the waistband of Terry's panties and tugged lightly causing Terry to automatically lift her hips.

Jade rolled them into a little ball and placed them at Terry's lips.

"Open please," Jade said and Terry did. Jade gently tucked the panties into Terry's mouth.

"There, now no one will hear your cries of pleasure and I am going to pleasure you my sweet baby," Jade said in a low but husky voice. Terry didn't have time to protest or object as Jade hurriedly lifted her night gown over her hips and swallowed Terry's clit. Working her tongue almost frantically along the shaft, Terry's hips began to lift, her moans and cries muffled by the makeshift gag.

It wasn't long before Terry's hands flew to Jade's head. Terry wrapped her fingers in Jade's luscious hair, holding Jade tightly to her. Terry's orgasm exploded, filling Jade's mouth with her gushing fluids as her screams of ecstasy filled the gag.

After removing the balled up panties to ensure that Terry could breathe properly, Jade thoroughly cleaned her and retrieved a fresh pair of panties. She slipped them on Terry knowing that her lover wouldn't want to sleep without any. Jade fixed Terry's gown over her legs and pulled the sheet back over her body then Jade settled next to her, wrapping her arms protectively around Terry.

Terry snuggled into Jade, her voice soft and sleep laden, "No fair, you ambushed me and now I'm too tired to love you," she complained.

"You'll love me another time baby. You needed this to help you get rid of all that pent up tension. Don't you feel much better now, much lighter?"

"Uh-huh," Terry agreed. She mumbled some more then Jade heard her soft, quiet breathing as she fell fast asleep.

Jade kissed Terry's cheek and thought about her plans for tomorrow. She quickly followed Terry into sleep.

To be continued.

This story, Hidden Desires, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Though this story is fictional from the mind of the author, Dru_Druthers, yet people such as Terry in the story are real, though not widely known of. Being intersex can mean many different physical appearances are possible. In May of 2012, the world was told of Steve Crecelius, who married, had several children with his wife, then went to a hospital to be checked on for kidney stones. While there, an ultrasound was reported to have found Steve was a female. He and his family decided to have him be wholly female, and a year later was wearing women's clothing. Many news sites carried Stevie's―the new name she adopted―story. See the many sites on the Internet attesting to this, including major news broadcasters and papers nationwide.

Dru_Druthers expresses her sincere thanks to her beta reader who wishes to remain anonymous.

Lastly, Dru_Druthers expresses a special thank you to two wonderful ladies who also supported her and her work.

1...456789