Hidden Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They traded turns during the week doing the house hold chores like cooking, and the dishes, sharing the cleaning and laundry on the weekends, but more than often doing them together. Whenever Terry made lunch for them to take to work she would leave little love notes for Jade. Terry also found notes that Jade left in different places at home.

They were blissfully happy and each wondered if it would always be this way.

After an especially sensual round of lovemaking one Friday evening, they were cuddled together gently stroking each other's bodies when Jade whispered in Terry's ear.

"Baby, tell me about your fantasies please."

"My fantasies?" Terry queried.

"Yes baby, you do fantasize don't you, about what you might like to add to our lovemaking, what you may have thought of before we met? I'd like to know about them; will you tell me please?" Jade asked gently.

"Jade, you've already made my fantasy come true by giving me your love," Terry told her and kissed Jade's neck.

"I'm happy to have done that for you hon, but I'm sure you have at least one sexual fantasy in there somewhere that we haven't fulfilled yet."

"Jade, love, before I met you, all my fantasies were of finding someone who would want to be with me. As far as sex was concerned, what I dreamed of was all that we've done so far. I hoped that someone would want to be with me despite my body and you've done that so beautifully for me," Terry said, a bit of sadness in her voice but also tinged with faint glimmer of excitement from somewhere within her.

She paused for a bit letting her words sink in. Jade knew how much Terry had longed for the intimacies that they now enjoyed and felt her heart bursting with pride and love that she was the one to be able to share this with Terry.

"There is one thing though, it's not a fantasy, but more of a curiosity," Terry said slowly, possibly more than a bit untrue.

"Alright baby, will you tell me?"

Terry sat up and leaned her back against the headboard. Jade joined her, taking Terry's hand in her own and giving her the time she needed to compose her thoughts about whatever she wanted to say.

"Back when I attempted to date men, there was always the thought in the back of my head about intercourse. If I ever got to that place with a man, my vaginal opening might not be able to handle penetration without me getting hurt, so my thoughts turned a lot to anal sex," Terry near whispered the last, giving a hint of just how much she had fantasized about it. Jade squeezed her hand reassuringly but didn't say anything yet; waiting to see if Terry had more to say.

"I did a ton of research about it, reading studies and help guides about how it was done. The risks and safety issues, if it would be pleasurable, that sort of thing. It seemed like the only way I could have a workable sexual relationship with a man," Terry said with a long sigh.

Jade cupped Terry's cheek and turned Terry face to her own. Jade smiled a gentle smile at her love and asked softly, "What about now, is it still something you'd like to try?"

Terry smiled a shy smile at Jade and nodded her head. Jade smiled back at her and kissed her softly on the cheek. In point of fact, Terry had subconsciously, if not openly consciously, hunted for anal sex information. Taken with her need to find a way to be acceptable, and still enjoy sex was a growing fantasy in her. It had become a secret vice to her mind, her desire for love and sex with a loved one.

"We'd need to get a toy and lube and take some special steps," Terry advised a bit shyly but with a smile in her voice that was tinged with impending excitement. Were her fantasies about to come to pass? She hoped so, she so often dreamed of them.

"Well, the lube we'll have to buy and you'll have to tell me more about those special steps but as for the toys―" Jade left the sentence hanging and moved from the bed. She retrieved the drawstring bag from the back of the closet and after resuming her place on the bed next to Terry, she placed the bag in Terry's lap.

"Compliments of Paula. I didn't know quite how to tell you about it," Jade said with a sheepish grin. Terry opened the bag and slowly removed the variety of dildos within; her eyes wide with surprise.

"Paula gave you this?" Terry asked her voice holding wonder at the things she was seeing.

"Yeah, the evening I moved out, and no, she had no idea of how you are, just a lesbian's thing she knew she liked. She wanted us to be able to spice things up, her words, but with your beautiful clit and the sexy way you can use it, well the need for a strap on didn't come up until now," Jade told her.

The assortment of sizes in dildos Paula had selected was imposing to Terry's mind. She couldn't imagine the smallest―which seemed to be about five inches and quite slender―going inside of her anus not to mention her vagina.

Jade saw the look of concern and touched Terry's arm, "Hey, we don't have to use these, we can buy the right sizes so you won't get hurt or feel uneasy about them," Jade reassured her. As always she just knew the right thing to say at the right time to help Terry feel comfortable and relaxed.

However, it wasn't only concern that Terry had, but also the realization now before her of what she had always wanted as a way to fulfill her needs. Though her needs were now changed for the most part, the fantasy was still there, still vibrant within her.

"Have you tried it on?" Terry asked.

"No, not yet."

"Will you, so I can see how it looks?" Terry asked her eyes so sweetly pleading, but lust-filled, so that Jade couldn't say no.

Jade fiddled with the straps until she had the basic concept of how it should go. Terry fitted a black, eight inch dildo into the ring system and Jade donned the harness. The dildo drooped slightly but stayed in place as Jade turned and moved around the room. They both couldn't help but giggle at how Jade looked.

"You look very well endowed," Terry said and fell over on the bed laughing at how Jade held the toy and dangled it while rocking her hips.

"What do ya say baby, wanna take a ride on this?" Jade teased in as deep a voice as she could make while stroking the dildo suggestively. She had Terry laughing so much that tears were running from her eyes.

They played around some more, fitting different attachments, joking and telling each other their thoughts. After having their fun, Terry spoke seriously about the safety measures they should take if they were really going to do this.

"There's a lot of bacteria that's in the anus and so it is recommended that we should do an enema first in order to get the passage as clean as possible. In addition to that, we should use a condom with the toy," Terry said seriously.

"Okay, I guess that makes sense," Jade agreed though not really sure of it all. "What else?"

"Then there's the issue of the lube. The anus doesn't lubricate so we must use our own. From what all the research says, there's no such thing as too much lube when it comes to anal sex. Water based is mostly recommended so I think we should go with that."

"Since you've done so much research on it, we'll go with what you say. Honestly, I don't know anything about it, or not much," Jade told her but remembered her ex's proclivities that she'd never suspected.

"We also need to decide on the size of the toy we'll use."

"If there's something else you'd like to try later, then I'm all for it too. This is about making you happy and comfortable."

"Oh Jade, I love you so much," Terry said wrapping her arms around Jade's neck and kissing her fiercely.

A sense of doubt crossed Terry's mind. Did Jade really want to do this, or did it turn her off, for she knew about her ex, and she wondered if it did make Jade very uncomfortable.

"Jade, is this something you'd like to try also?" Terry asked after some time had passed.

"Well baby, when I was married, the idea never came up. I enjoyed straight sex and masturbation, but I wasn't too adventurous. You've brought out a side of me that I didn't even know I had," Jade told her, kissing Terry's lips heatedly. "And I love you so much for it. To answer your question, I think I'd like to try it out too, especially after what I felt at the cottage when you licked my anus so sensually."

Chapter 20

The next day they sat in front of the computer and researched for almost an hour about the practice of anal sex. They found many helpful hints and tips about the do's and don'ts.

While Terry stopped to make a quick lunch, Jade continued poking around the internet, checking out lubes and toys. Quite by accident she came across a site that specialized in sex toys. What made this site special was that they advertised a special type of dildo that was hollow. It was designed for both men with erectile problems and men who just wanted to thrill their partner without worrying about going soft.

The possibilities of what one of those dildos could do to their lovemaking were running rampant through Jade's mind. She loved Terry's clit and loved how sensitive it was, but because it was so sensitive she couldn't hold out too long while inside Jade without cumming repeatedly which in turn caused Jade to orgasm quickly―sometimes too quickly, not to mention all of her love juices running out of her. Then there were Terry's feelings of wishing she could keep from climaxing so fast while fucking Jade. Though this hollow dildo seemed to be the answer to that, she would actually miss that sweet knowing that Terry did love her so much as to bless her with her multiple orgasms which thrilled Jade to no end. Not mentioning the possibility yet, Jade decided to do a little more research.

One afternoon before going home, Jade stopped at an adult toy store to buy some anal lube. When Jade asked about the hollow dildo attachment, the woman―Cathy―was very knowledgeable about the device and helped Jade find a nice seized one that they had in stock.

A particularly small dildo caught Jade's attention; it was just about five inches long and not more than an inch in width, possibly more slender than the one they had. To Jade it seemed perfect for Terry's pussy. In the end, Jade left the store with lots of lube, three different sizes of anal toys, a hollow dildo with harness and the little surprise that she would use for Terry's virginity. However the last would be a surprise that Jade would spring on Terry in the most special of circumstances.

* * * *

Terry needed no foreplay. Not even a kiss. She was already struggling with her breath―she couldn't get a decent one. Jade noticed how turned on Terry was, how it was affecting her, taking her over. The fantasy that had most grown in Terry was about to be reality, and now, without thought, it was growing exponentially in her.

Taking things slow in their first attempt at anal exploration. They had each given themselves an enema earlier and had made themselves as clean as possible. They began by slowly kissing and caressing each other, Jade very intentionally, Terry automatically, lost in the wonder of her fantasy.

After sensually sucking on Terry's clit and bringing her to a couple of quick―even by Terry's standards―though very delicious orgasms, Jade donned the latex gloves and placed some lube on her finger. While Terry lay on her back, Jade carefully ran it over Terry's pink rose bud. Little by little, Jade massaged and pushed into Terry's bud, driving Terry wild with the pleasurable sensations―reality swiftly combing with fantasy.

It was unlike anything Terry had ever felt before. The slight and slowly increasing pressure from Jade's finger sent her senses into overdrive though it wasn't in her as yet. She felt herself becoming more aroused―if that was possible. Jade saw it too as Terry's clit was as hard as it had ever been and her pussy was incredibly wet as well. Jade heard it too in the way Terry was moaning and crying out.

After a few minutes of steady pressure, Jade's finger slipped into Terry's anus. Jade stopped all movement, allowing Terry to get used to the intrusion that was so unfamiliar. Very carefully, Jade moved her finger in a slow in and out rhythm as Terry's hips began moving of their own accord.

When Jade sensed that Terry was ready, she introduced a second finger inside of Terry, albeit, very carefully. Terry's hand flew to her clit, and she gently caressed herself. Terry starting to cry out was Jade's cue, and she quickly took Terry's clit into her mouth as a mind blowing orgasm swept through Terry so quickly that it left her dazed and panting hard. Jade, on the other hand, had a huge grin if only in her mind for she still loved the feel of Terry's clit in her mouth.

Removing her fingers and throwing out the glove, Jade cuddled with Terry until her breathing was even again, feeling satisfied with her own after glow from savoring Terry's love. She had to wonder if she didn't have an orgasm herself, she loved it so much.

"How was it baby?" Jade asked softly.

"My god Jade, that was amazing. I can't wait for you to feel what it's like," Terry said excitedly―she had quickly pushed Jade down on the bed and kissed her intensely―"and what you did, that was so sweet and felt so delicious," she raved as she still worked to catch her breath.

After resting a while, Terry fitted her hand into a glove and lubed it up, Terry, quickly horny as could be to make love to Jade, attacked her pussy with her tongue as her finger rimmed Jade's anal opening. She had to caution herself to reign in her passionate lusting for her breath was becoming too stunted; she so wanted to make love to Jade.

The combination of her tongue on Jade's pussy and clit as well as her finger pressing on Jade's rosebud had Jade fighting to catch her own breath; she felt so aroused that she was going out of her mind. As her orgasm threatened, she felt Terry's finger pushing steadily into her and when she felt a second one enter her, Jade's orgasm exploded, magnified tenfold, squirting on Terry's face.

Discarding her gloves and wiping her face, Terry held a shaking Jade until her body calmed. Though Terry, as sensitive as she was, had in the past given Jade some extremely powerful orgasms, this earth shattering one Jade just had seemed to be even more potent than any of the previous ones.

"Jade, love? Are you okay?" Terry asked as Jade's body continued to shake, all of her nerve endings feeling like they were fried and still sizzling.

"Fine―baby―fine," Jade managed to croak out while trying to get enough air to fill her lungs.

After a few minutes, she was feeling much better and able to talk again.

"Baby, I think we need to pace ourselves and be very careful about how we do this anal sex. For a minute there I thought my body was going to rip itself apart."

"I know exactly what you mean. It was all so intense and just from our fingers, imagine what it could be like with a toy," Terry said her voice in awe.

"From our fingers and tongue, you mean. Just imagine using a vibrating toy too," Jade said and shivered.

Terry laughed lightly. "Now that would be something else, but you can't deny that your orgasm wasn't spectacular," Terry said with a small smile. Jade grinned at her love.

"No baby, I certainly can't deny that."

Over the next few weeks they continued to explore, testing the limits of how much they could take. Their love making was too enthralling at times. Gradually, they grew accustomed to anal penetration and both grew to love the feeling of their fingers entering them. The orgasms were so overwhelmingly intense that they tried to not overdo it. Maybe, Jade concluded, it was time to fuck Terry's ass as she wanted for so long.

* * * *

It was time. Terry's fantasy of being fucked in her ass had to happen as Terry, mild and loving though she was, had dropped a few hints that she was not only ready, but so wanted it.

Jade had everything in readiness. Showering, and naturally making love to Terry's luscious clit, Terry was more than prepped for what was coming. Kissing Terry endlessly as Terry had become accustomed to Jade doing, and loving it always, Jade knew she was ready. Getting up, she put on her harness and inserted the dildo.

"Baby," Jade started breathlessly, "I'm going to make love to you, but from behind," she couldn't get herself to say that she was going to fuck Terry in her ass, she was so nervous.

How swiftly Terry's features changed. Seeing Jade with her harness and dildo on, she knew what was coming. The very last act of her fantasy, now suddenly so close to being a reality instantly had her on edge. Her anticipation of being taken anally with a phallus had her body humming, her mind blazing with excitement, her pussy contracting and her ass tingling, whether real or imagined.

Jade saw her state and was becoming more anxious to fulfill this longing that Terry had for so long kept hidden. She couldn't wait to give Terry what she'd so long and often wished for.

Terry's eyes reflected her lust and craving for Jade to fuck her ass. Terry's breathing was becoming almost frantic, her chest heaving, her panting sounding almost desperate as she looked at the dildo in total fascination.

"Try to relax, baby," Jade admonished.

"Please Jade, now," Terry said. She tried mightily to get her breathing under control, as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs for Jade to begin.

Kissing her softly and tenderly, Jade said, "Turn over, baby."

"Uuh," Terry moaned softly at Jade's words, both excitement and fear clouding her mind, but with Jade's hands on her, she turned over.

Looking at Terry's smooth and sensual ass, and knowing what she was about to do, had Jade just about orgasmic herself. God, she looked so sexy; Jades pussy was clenching and dripping, the sight of Terry's ass was so erotic. Jade's breath hitched when she lifted Terry's hips, bringing another long moan of expectation from Terry. Neither could wait, but Jade prolonged it, albeit unintentionally. She was too mesmerized by Terry's ass already wiggling lightly with her wanting.

She had to kiss those lovely cheeks. Kiss and nibble at them, that is. She'd never truly considered the sweetness of Terry's ass, her globes that were so enticing, at least not as she was now. They were driving her crazy, and it only became worse when the kissing and nibbling began. Why hadn't she done this before, it was so sweet.

For a long time Jade gorged on her need to make love to Terry's cheeks with her lips, but Terry was in too great a need, and waited helplessly for Jade to fuck her. Terry sensed that her need, her fantasy, held her helplessly in thrall. Offering herself to Jade as she was, and unable to see, naturally brought on some fearful anxieties, but also an excitement that was absolutely thrilling.

Jade slipped her hand into a glove and lubed her fingers. She kissed one of Terry's cheeks first, and then slowly and carefully pushed first one then another finger into Terry's anus.

"Oh, god," Terry uttered with stunted breath. Jade could hear Terry's harsh breathing already.

When Jade's fingers were sliding easily in and out, Jade removed them, added more lube, and placed the head of the dildo at Terry's opening.

A huge rush of excitement shot through Terry's body when she felt the dildo tip at her entrance. Holding Terry's hips, Jade pushed slowly. Terry groaned when she felt the dildo meeting resistance.

"Relax baby, relax," Jade cooed as her hand took possession of Terry's clit and started rubbing her lubed thumb over the head. She had towels over and under Terry's clit anticipating her orgasm, and kept control of Terry's body with her forearms pressed against Terry.

The burst of blissful sensation from Jade's touch had the desired effect and the dildo slipped easier into Terry's hot and sweet ass.

"Ohhhhhh," Terry felt the sudden surges of extreme pleasures beginning. Jade paused, and allowed Terry to adjust. After an appropriate amount of time, Jade carefully moved her hips, working a little of the dildo out and then back in.

1...34567...9