High School Dates Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't even sure how long had passed bdore I heard her voice again from the doorway. "Okay girls." In moments the blanket I had on was ripped off of me. I felt hands on me, lots of hands. Suddenly I was being dragged off the bed by the legs, and then more hands. Lots of hands. I looked around and saw at least eight girls in nothing but underwear and bras, two each grabbing my arms and legs as they tried to carry my struggling ass across the small room and out the door. They giggled and squealed as they carried me down the hallway toward the bathrooms. I struggled for a ways, and then gave up, knowing I was outnumbered. There was no way I was going to shake of that many clearly determined girls.

The noise drew attention, not a little, but squealing girls in a dorm full of boys drew a lot of attention. It wasn't long before there was a gaggle of guys following the girls and me down the hallway toward the bathroom. We got to the bathroom and I expected the whole gaggle to follow us in, but some of those extra girls that were fully dressed, blockaded the door and demanded that they give us some privacy, since they were doing a public service and we didn't need a lot of gawkers. At least, that's what I heard said as I was dragged across the bathroom floor.

They didn't stop until I was in the showers, two shower heads raining cold water on me as two girls adjusted the temperature. I was held down as Patty stepped to me with a big bottle of shampoo and squirted a whole bunch all over my body while two of the girls worked on pulling my briefs, the only thing I had on, down my legs. In moments they had me naked and while two held my hands by sitting on them, the other six that had carried me in began rubbing the shampoo all over my body, using it as soap to wash me. The shower water had made their underwear and bras essentially see through, which of course had an almost instant effect on certain parts of my body, which didn't go unnoticed. I tried to pull my hands from under the two girls sitting on them, which only served to get them to sit more fully on them.

It took a few moments to realize that my hands were being held down by two very soft pussies, their wiggling to hold me down grinding their most sensitive parts against my palms and fingers. I would have thought about that more, if one of the six washing me hadn't realized how much they were showing, and it soon turned into a small strip fest, the girls pulling their panties and bras off while still holding me down. One of them got the idea to use her underwear as a washcloth and in moments I had six sets of soapy panties all over my body by six totally naked, and very sexy girls. Patty stood and watched, smiling at me and slowly shaking her head as the girls teased me all over, including my unexplainably hard dick.

"Seems to me a couple months ago I started to tutor a lost student, couldn't figure out which way was up in calculus. But he damn well knew how to make a woman feel like a woman. Well, it's time I returned the favor." She slipped off her bra and panties, baring her whole body every bit as much as that first time in the library. The girls gave her room and she stepped over me, straddling me and lowering herself down toward me. She reached between her legs and aimed my dick at her pussy and then settled down onto it, letting it slip deep into her in one smooth motion. "Oh god what a cock." She moaned softly. "For some reason you think because Mandy left you, because she wouldn't ask you to raise a child that wasn't yours, your life is over. You couldn't be more wrong. You have so much to offer and so many who would quickly answer yes."

She began to slide up and down on me, teasing my dick with her tight hot pussy. Up and down she moved, watching my face, changing her angle of her strokes to make it as good for me as she could. "Every one of these girls is your friend." She panted as her ass bounced on my thighs. "Every one wanted to help when they heard what happened."

"Why?" I croaked breathlessly as she pushed my orgasm up the slope toward climax. I hadn't had my dick in a pussy since that day in her dorm room. Not that I didn't want to, but I had promised Mandy I wouldn't make the same mistake again, and I didn't.

"Jenny there, you carried her up three flights of stairs when the elevator broke and she was still on those stupid crutches. Not once, but twice that day. Samantha, how many times have you helped her with her car not starting? Evelyn, you stood out there in the cold rain and changed her tire for her."

"You fixed my chair for me, the one that my stupid boyfriend broke when he got mad." Another of the girls answered.

I was having a harder time paying attention to what they were saying, missing what three of them said as my climax raced to the head of the line. "Oh god. I'm gonna come." I groaned loudly.

"Good!" Patty moaned. "Come for me. Please. Let me feel it."

"Uh huh." I grunted as my body spasmed under her. I felt my cock surge cum deep into her, not once, not twice or three time. But over and over, feeling like I'd filled her with a gallon of cum while she sat on me, shuddering and trembling.

The hand on my body changed their motion, gently stroking and caressing me, trying to make sure that my orgasm lasted as long as it could. I looked around at the girls, all of them still naked and realized that every one of them I had helped or just been kind to.

"All of them call you friend and know exactly what kind of a man you are. All of them wanted to show you that life isn't over just because she isn't going to be in your life anymore. Trust me. Things will look better in a few days. Just let us help. We're going to take turns spending time with you. If you want, we'll even spend the nights with you so you won't be alone if you don't want to be. Let is return some of the kindness you showed us."

"Alright. If that's how you all want it."

"It is." A chorus of female voices answered.

Patty climbed from my lap, my now soft dick sliding out of her. "My you did have a little stored up, didn't you?" She said as she looked down at the copious amount of our combined cum leaking from her pussy. One of the girls handed Patty her underwear and she slipped them on while another girl gently washed the cum off my dick and around it. The two sitting on my hands got off and in moments all the girls were pulling on their still sopping wet panties and bras. They might have covered the body parts but they sure didn't hide anything. The guys outside were going to get one hell of an eyeful.

The girls helped me up and rinsed me off. We all headed out of the shower and past the girls blockading the door. The guys made plenty of noise as the mostly naked girls tromped past them and down the hall. The last two out were patty and I, Patty wearing nothing but the panties. One of the girls blockading the door handed her a rolled up bundle and then pushed the guys apart so we could make it to my room. Once there they stood guard outside, shooing the guys away, telling them to give us some privacy.

"Come on. Let's get you dressed." Patty said quietly, digging in my drawers for clothes. She pulled out socks and underwear and a t-shirt and then finally jeans. She turned and stepped to me. She stood in front of me, still in nothing but her panties. "You know, if you don't touch me, all exposed like this, I'm going to think you don't like how I look."

"I think you're quite pretty." I answered.

"Then don't you think you should do something more like a man would do to show me?" I couldn't help myself. I chuckled at her insistence and reached for her body. She guided my hands to her breasts, pressing my palms to her firm little boobs, her hard nipples pressing to my palms. "That's much better." She whispered. I held my hands on her breasts as she dressed me, and then finally had to let go as she unrolled the bundle she'd been given. I helped her dress in the extremely sexy looking dress she had. It was cold out, and she pulled on thigh high cable tights that came almost long enough to reach the hem of the short dress.

"I don't remember ever seeing you in that."

"You wouldn't have. I borrowed it from Dena for the occasion."

"I'm sure it looks good on her, but I really like it on you."

She blushed slightly. "Thank you. I appreciate that. Now. Let's go find dinner. We have to stop by my room to get my coat though."

"We can do that." I agreed as she handed me my heavy coat. We opened the door and found just the two 'guards' standing there, the rest of the dorm floor having been chased off. The four of us headed to the elevator and all stepped in. The guard girls were behind us, and one of them, I wasn't sure which, patted and rubbed my butt while we rode down to the third floor, her hand still rubbing my butt. I could smell the scent of the perfume grow in the small enclosed space, mostly wafting from the young woman standing extremely close behind me.

"If you need someone to keep you company tonight, if Patty wont, I'd be happy to sit up with you." She whispered, pressing her full chest against my back as she reached her lips toward my ear. The car stopped and the doors opened. I stepped out with Patty and the two girls following behind. I walked with Patty toward her room, several girls that I recognized from around the dorm stepped from their open rooms and slip an arm around me and hug me or give me a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't get it." I asked Patty after we were outside on our way to the dining hall.

"What's not to get."

"Most of these girls I don't even know. Why the hugs and kisses and such? I'm just another guy on campus. Seems to me every girl on the floor is trying to be extra nice to me."

She laughed loudly. "You're kidding right?"

"No."

"David. We sit in the common area of the floor almost every night. Those girls all walk by and nearly every time you take time from what we're doing to say hello, or compliment what they're wearing, or just look up with a smile. Every one of us on the floor think that you are probably one of the nicest guys on campus. Oh, I know you keep saying it's the way you were raised, but a lot of guys on campus were raised well, and as soon as they were out of the house, turned into animals. How many of these girls have walked past you in nothing but a towel and you just smile and say hello."

"What am I supposed to do? Feel them up or something?"

"Some of them might wish you would." She giggled. "You and I might have only had sex one time, but word got around about how intense the orgasms were that you gave me."

"How do you suppose that happened?"

"Dunno. Maybe someone overheard me talking. Anyway, you're special. We all know exactly what Mandy saw in you. Oh shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say her name. I'm so stupid." She said with a scowl, looking at how quickly my face changed.

"It's...It's alright. I'm going to have to get used to it somehow." I said softly. She looped her arm in mine and pulled herself to my side. We had to start walking in step with each other, we were so snugly pressed together.

"Well. I have every intention of sneaking into your room tonight to make sure you aren't sleeping alone. I might even let you make love to me all night."

"I wish I understood you."

"Why would you want to do that? It'd ruin the mystery." She giggled.

We had dinner at the dining hall together. I was actually surprisingly hungry once she got me to start eating, which she did by teasingly flashing me one of her nipples and telling me that I couldn't have desert unless I ate my dinner. After dinner we walked back to the dorm room. I found it empty. Eric left a note saying he'd be gone tonight and I had the room to myself. Patty gave me a knowing look and whispered that one of the girls was making sure he had a place to stay overnight. She undressed slowly, taking everything off very slowly, turning and letting me see her body. Once she was naked, she had me stand and undressed me as well, again, each thing taken off slowly. Once we were both naked she coaxed me down onto the bed with a gentle push of her hands to my chest, and then climbed onto me.

"You don't have to do this." I whispered as she lay on top of me, her lips inches from mine.

"I know I don't have to. You told me we couldn't do this anymore after the first time because you promised her we wouldn't. You kept your promise. Now there isn't any reason we can't, and I don't have to, but I want to. I've wanted to do this all semester. I've wanted to celebrate each of those exams with you just exactly this way. No, I don't have to. But if you'll let me, I want to."

I slipped my arms around her and pulled he down to me, letting her kiss my lips. There was no rush, no hurry. We had all night, and she was reveling in teasing me. She worked my dick into her pussy without using her hands, which brought several giggles from her in her attempts, but she finally managed it. Then she rocked her hips, slowly, sensually, teasing my length. In and out I slid, her hot wet walls teasing me, slowly bringing my orgasm up nearly to the point of release, and then stopping, holding me inside until it drifted away. Only then would she begin to move again, slowly, sensually sliding her body against mine, sliding my rock hard cock in and out of her hot wetness. I was nearly there again and she stopped, lowering her face to mine in a long wet kiss as the edge of my climax faded away once again.

She broke the kiss again and smiled down at me as she began to move once again. In and out I slid, her hips rolling slightly this time, her motion making my dick slide differently inside her, pressing both her top and bottom each stroke. I felt my orgasm grow again. This time she moved up my body slightly, letting her actions slide my dick almost out of her, but not quite. She was careful to keep the strokes slow and even, feeling my fat head approach the entrance of her vaginal depths, but stopping and moving back before I could slide all the way out.

"Oh god. Make me come." I groaned, barely able keep from thrusting up at her. She'd made me promise to let her do everything, to not try and do it myself, but it was almost more than I could resist. My hips moved slightly in time with hers as my orgasm grew more quickly this time, almost as if she wanted it to race quickly there. "Ohhhh. Almost." I groaned.

She smiled down at me and stopped again, holding me into her. I was all the way in her when she pushed her chest up off mine. She lifted herself and arched her back before she started to rock on me again. This time with more force. On and off of me she rocked, driving me hard and deep with each thrust down on me. "Oh god. I'm going to come." I groaned as the tingle and warmth spread through my body.

"Do it. Come for me." She said breathlessly. I reached for her tits and held them, gently squeezing her nipples as she thrust harder onto me. "Oh god. Ohhhhhhh god. You're going to make me come too."

"UHHHHHH!" I grunted as my body jerked under her. I felt my cum pump up into her. Through my own climax I felt her pussy spasm around me, her legs and arms shuddering as my cock continued to pump more cum deep in her. Slowly we both slid down the long hill of post climactic bliss. She lowered herself down to lay on me again, her lips aimed for mine and then we were kissing. Softly, sensuously she kissed me, every touch, every breath, every tiny lick of her tongue intended to make me feel desired, loved, wanted. She was incredibly successful.

"Thankyou." I whispered breathlessly as she broke the kiss, her lips still hovering inches from mine. "That was...well, that was something."

"Remember that first time, when you gave me that incredibly intense orgasm? I've wanted to do this to you, for you, all semester. I've never done anything like this before. I spent days researching how to give a man a powerful climax. That was the result. A number of tricks that the magazines and the girls know. I hope you enjoyed it."

"I did. Very much. Thank you."

She lay on me for a while longer and then she rolled off of me. She snuggled up to my side, one leg laying over mine, her head on my shoulder. She let her lips brush my cheek and then kissed it softly. "I think I know what she saw in you. The same thing all the girls see in you. Sensitivity, caring, gentleness, devotion. We, you and me, may not have a future. I might not be what you want. I have no illusions about you loving me. But for now, until you find someone you can love the way you loved her, let me be here for you."

"I don't know that I want to love anyone again like that. I've loved like that twice. I don't want to hurt like that again."

She laughed softly. "Honey, I don't think you can turn that down when it walks into your life. It's not your way. I know about her. I know what you did for her, what it cost you to protect her. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like you. Can I ask? Can you tell me who the other was?"

"Her name was Betsy."

"How did you meet her?"

I chuckled. "Her boyfriend was mad at his quarter back being thrown in jail for attacking Mandy. He organized a stunt to strip me and strand me in a girl's bathroom in the school. Betsy was the bait, pretending to be Mandy to get me alone in a storeroom where they were waiting for me."

"If she was part of that, why would you love her?"

"I found out she was trapped. Her mom was dying of cancer. She only had weeks to live and she didn't want her to know her daughter had been involved in something like that. When the principal put her punishment in my hands, I let her off the hook."

"Why doesn't that surprise me? So how did you end up loving her?"

"When her mom passed, I was there for her. Her dad passed a little while later and my mom took her in until she could get things sorted out. I didn't even realize it until we were on our way out here to drop me off. We'd fallen in love with each other. But I'd already made my promise to Mandy. I couldn't be in love with two women at the same time. I had to end it."

"Do you still talk to her or anything?"

"Yeah. She still comes by my mom's house all the time. She's kinda become an adopted daughter to my mom."

"Do you think she still loves you?"

"I doubt it. It was hard breaking it off with her. The second hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I was never able to even tell anyone I was in love with her. Not even my mom. You're the first I've ever told about it."

She kissed my cheek again. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For caring about me enough to share something so personal."

I held her tightly to me, thoughts of Mandy flooding my mind. I was soon crying. I tried to keep it quiet, but she held me and let me cry until I finally fell asleep in her arms.

---o---

Patty and I spent the night together, actually sleeping, though we made love again in the morning before she had to leave to get ready to go to class. After she left, I showered and got myself ready to go to breakfast and then class. It was my morning ritual, and it felt good to try and keep my normal schedule again. Eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast, off to English composition class at nine. I was sat in my seat and hadn't even gotten my notebook out when Samantha walked in. She wasn't in class with me, but she handed the professor a note and then came and sat down in the seat next to mine.

"We told you we were going to be here for you." She said quietly.

She sat quietly through class, and then when it was over, she got up and looped an arm in mine, walking with me to my next class. Again she gave that professor a note, which I had no idea about, and sat next to me. After my second class I normally headed to the library to study, though I didn't know how I was going to do that with her along. We found an empty table and sat down. I pulled out my notebook and tried to concentrate on writing the essay I was assigned for English comp. All I could do was stare at the paper. The longer I looked, the more of Mandy I thought about. When the first tear dripped on the paper Samantha did something I didn't expect. She used her fingers to turn my head to her and she pressed her lips to mine in a soft kiss.