High School Dates Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think about it. Let it go. There's nothing wrong with remembering, but right now it's best to let it go. That's what I'm here for. To make sure you have something else to focus on."

"Focus on?"

She stood up and looked around. No one seemed to be looking. She hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties down. She slid them down her legs and stepped out of them before scooting her chair closer to me. She sat down and set the panties on my paper. "Now what do you know about that? I found a pair of panties. If your hand slips between my legs, maybe you can find out if they're mine." She whispered with a soft giggle, as she pulled my hand to her lap and under the hem of her skirt. "Go ahead. I want you to."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah. But he won't mind."

"I would if I were your boyfriend."

She leaned toward me and gently kissed my cheek. "He's only my boyfriend so he can get a piece of ass from me. He has no plans on making it serious. So, if I want to give it to someone else once in a while, that's my choice, right? I mean, if he wants it for his own, he should put a ring on it." She leaned to me and kissed my cheek wetly. I opened my mouth to argue but her hand on my lap stopped me. "I want your cock. After being in the shower with you, I want your cock. I want it in me. I want it in my mouth and in my pussy and I want to feel you pumping it in and out of me. I want to feel you in me when I climax, and I want to feel you climax inside me."

"Oh damn." I groaned as she slipped her hand into the front of my jeans that I didn't even realize she had worked open. I felt her fingers caress my cock through my briefs as she pressed herself against my arm.

"Fuck me. Let me take your mind off all of that other stuff and focus it on me."

"Here?"

"No, but close by. If you dare."

"If I dare?"

She grinned and stood up abruptly. "Come on." She led me to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. As the elevator rose, she started to undress, taking her dress off and then her bra, leaving only her knee length boots on. The elevator opened onto the top floor, and she took me by the hand, pulling me along, winding around through the stacks until we were in a dead end of old dusty books with a tiny reading desk at the end of it. She let go of my hand, ran the last few feet and sat on the little table. She lifted and spread her legs, resting one booted foot on the book shelves on either side of the narrow aisle, exposing all of her sexiness to me "Come fuck me. Come put that sexy cock into my pussy and make me come around you."

"Samantha..."

"Shhhhh. Just trust me. Do it. Do it for both of us. You need it and I want it."

I had to admit, looking at her sexy pussy and her perky little boobs had my cock rock hard. The front of my jeans was already open, so all I had to do was push them down a little bit and my briefs with them. I pushed everything down to my thighs and stepped to her. She held her hands out to me, drawing me between her legs. Her hand found my dick and guided me to her.

"Damn. You're already wet."

"Sweetie, I've been wet for you since first hour."

I pushed into her a few inches and then back out to draw moisture to her lips. In and out I slid, working deeper and deeper until my head was bumping into the end of her vagina. "Oh fuck yes. That's it honey. Fuck my little pussy. Shit you are so much bigger than Eddie."

"Uh huh." I grunted as I started to pump in and out with more vigor. My thighs slapped against her bare ass as I thrust into her over and over, one of her hands over her own mouth to muffle her moans and gasps. In and out I slid, her body responding, as was mine.

"Fuck me. Oh god you're going to make me come. Ohhhhhhh shit. Oh David. Ohhhhhh baby, not so much. Not so much. I'm going to come hard! OHHHHHHH NOOOOO..." She squealed, failing to quiet herself. Come she did, as did I. I pumped what cum I had into her while she came massively, squirting her juices over the front of my shirt and my crotch, dripping and running down to wet my pants. "Ohhhhhh fuck baby! Ohhhh god yes." She gasped and panted as her orgasm ran its course. "Oh shit David! I'm sorry baby. I couldn't help it. It was growing so big and so fast I couldn't stop it."

"Well, looks like more laundry."

"I would say. Come on. Let's get you back to your room and change."

"Yeah." I agreed, pulling my pants back up. At least this time I'd be able to cover the evidence with my coat. She dressed and we headed down to get our stuff and then walked back to the dorm.

I stepped off the elevator and froze in place, Samantha bumping into me and knocking me off balance.

"David!" She said loudly before she got up from the chair she was in and ran toward me. She hit me with her body and wrapped her arms around me, pulling us together and then pressing her lips urgently to mind. She kissed me aggressively, my arms automatically circling her as she did. We kissed for almost a minute before Samantha made a noise behind me.

"Betsy. What are you doing here?" I asked as we broke the kiss.

"Where else would I be right now? You were there for me when life looked like it was blackest. I'm returning the favor. Her mom called your mom. I was on the road within an hour. I had to be with you."

"God it's so good to see you."

"How are you doing?"

"Well, after laying in bed for almost a whole day feeling sorry for myself, some friends gave me, um, an intervention I guess you'd call it. I'm...I'm managing to deal with it."

"Some." Samantha said. "Weren't you just on the verge of breaking down into tears only half an hour ago?"

"And you are?"

"Oh. Hi. I'm Samantha. I'm one of David's friends."

"I see." Betsy said with an odd look on her face.

"Oh. No. It isn't like that. Patty and the other girls would never have interfered when he was still with that bitch. But now. Well, we're taking turns being with him so he isn't alone and doesn't do anything stupid."

"Who's Patty?"

"Patty's his math tutor. She's the one that set this up to make sure he was okay. And you are?"

"Betsy." She answered.

"Betsy, as in the principal's office Betsy?"

"You told her?" Betsy asked, turning her head quickly to me.

"Oh. No. He didn't. Patty got him to talk about the second girl he loved while she was with him last night. She told me just enough to know that he met you in the principal's office and that over the summer he fell in love with you."

"In love with me?" She said in surprise. "I didn't think. I mean, after the motel. I didn't know..."

"That I was in love with you? I was. I felt the same way you did, but I was also in love with Mandy. I 'd made my promise to her, and it wasn't fair to either of you, so I never told you."

"I don't know what to say." Betsy whispered.

"Well, I do." Samantha said. "If you know what's good for you, you'll figure out if it's still there. David, I'm supposed to take you to calc and turn you over to Patty. If you think you can get yourself there, I'll let Betsy take you. Remember, you can't be late. You have a test today."

"Yeah. Right. I promise I won't be late."

"Good!" Samantha said before leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. "And thank you for...um...for the other."

"The other?" Betsy asked with raised eyebrows as Samantha stepped into the elevator to head down to her floor.

"Yeah." I answered. "Come on. I need to change real quick and then we need to head to class."

Betsy followed me to my dorm room and waited while I stripped down. I couldn't help but notice the little grin on her face as I got naked. "Remember the last time we were naked together? Little motel in the mountains? Having sex on the grass out back?"

"Like it was yesterday."

"You know. I haven't had sex with anyone since then." She whispered as she stepped toward me. She slipped her arms around me from behind, sliding one hand to my chest, and the other down to my dick. She played with my dick, encouraging it to start growing in only a few seconds. "I wouldn't mind if you still wanted to do something like that."

"Maybe after class. Patty'll kill me if I'm late."

She let go of me so I could dress. "Um. David?" she asked from behind me while I was pulling on a clean pair of jeans. "How come you smell like pussy?"

I turned and looked at her a little sheepishly. "Samantha."

"Samantha what?"

"Patty arranged a little intervention yesterday. She was afraid that I was going to do something stupid, as she put it. So she and some of the girls on third floor kinda forced me out of bed and showered me and are taking turns staying with me. They apparently have arranged twenty four hour coverage, making sure I don't skip class or meals or do anything stupid, whatever that means."

"So, Samantha had sex with you to keep you from doing something stupid?"

"No.' I answered as I pulled my coat on so we could go. "She had sex with me because she saw I was going to break down emotionally again. Seems Patty thinks the best way to keep me from losing it over Mandy is to give me something more pleasant to think about. The girls that are part of this, well, they all consider me a friend."

"I see." She answered as I led her out and to the elevator.

It was a cold walk to the math building and we barely made it in time for class. I asked the professor if Betsy could sit in on class, since she was visiting campus, and he agreed she could sit in one of the open seats in the back, as long as she was quiet. Patty gave me a curious look as I sat down in my seat next to hers. "Betsy." I whispered as Professor Saloman started handing out the exams.

"The one from home?"

I nodded as the stack of exams were passed down my row. I took one and passed the rest back and then went to work. For some reason, concentrating on the exam was hard. As usual Patty blew through it with ease, getting done only half way through the hour. She picked up her stuff, touched my arm and then walked out of the classroom. I noticed Betsy follow close behind. Suddenly concentrating got even more difficult.

"Mister Roberts. Time us up." Professor Saloman said as he stood near my desk. I looked up and saw I was the only one left in the room. "Based on the last two tests I wouldn't have expected this from you. You seemed to be getting the hang of the material."

"I'm sorry sir. I had a personal emergency over the weekend and I'm having a little trouble concentrating."

"A personal emergency? Someone in your family ill?"

I looked up at him. "Not exactly. My girlfriend, my fiancé, out in California called and told me she was pregnant."

"Ahhh. Well, congratulations."

"It...Um. It isn't mine sir." I said as I looked down at the desk.

"Oh. I see. And that accounts for your visitor?"

"Yes sir. She came out to make sure I was alright."

"I realize that it might be a difficult thing at the moment, but life is full of setbacks, some small, some seeming to be overwhelming. It's how we deal with that adversity that makes the measure of what kind of a man we are. You've made great progress under miss Engle's tutelage. I'd hate to see that lost."

"It won't be. She's seeing to that."

"Very well. I can see she's waiting outside. It's never good to keep women waiting. Go. And good luck mister Roberts."

"Thank you sir." I got up and headed out, Patty stepped to me and hugged me briefly before stepping back.

"Well? How did you think you did?"

"Not as well as I needed to. I just couldn't concentrate."

"I understand. Betsy and I had an interesting talk while we were waiting. What say the three of us head to lunch." It had been routine that Patty and I walked to the dining hall for a late lunch after calc class. I hadn't realized it exactly, but we'd been doing it almost all semester routinely. We usually talked about the class work, but frequently we talked about other things as well, personal things. "Here. Hold my stuff while I run to the bathroom." She added, handing me her pile of books and notebooks. "Be right back."

"David." Betsy whispered as soon as Patty was out of earshot. "Have you slept with her?"

"Patty? Well. Um."

"It's alright if you have. I just wanted to know."

"She was the one that I had sex with way back at the beginning of the semester. And she's the one who organized the intervention."

"And she's the one that is taking overnight duty? Let me guess. She had sex with you after Mandy broke it off?"

"Yeah. We did. Last night."

"I think she's got a thing for you."

"Patty? She hates men."

"She might hate men, but she doesn't hate you. That woman has more than a little interest in you."

"She's a friend. I guess a pretty close one."

"Honey," Betsy said as she slid between my arms and hugged her body to mine, her nose inches from my own. "That woman is more than a friend, or at least she wants to be. If you wanted, I bet she'd be very much more."

I looked toward the lady's bathroom door. "She does?"

Betsy giggled. "You were always so oblivious to the obvious. Yes. That woman wants you. Just like I did. Just like...I still do."

I looked at her in surprise. "After the cold water I threw on you at that motel, I figured the last thing you ever wanted to do was be with me again."

"Oh sweetie. I knew you were in love with Mandy. I also pretty sure you were in love with me. I wasn't going to have you, but I wanted to know that you knew I cared that much. I always told you if she ever was stupid enough to let you go that I'd be here to pick up the pieces, well, here I am. I've been patiently waiting. I know girls like Mandy. I suspect that the guy that got her pregnant wasn't the only one to visit her down there. Try as she might, Evan trained her to be a slut. She was trying, but in the end, she gave in. Probably more than once, or with more than one guy. I don't want to talk bad about her, but it's the truth. She probably did you a favor."

I looked at Betsy in shock. "You don't mean that."

"Before you two became an item, she was going to go to school in Cal partly because she wanted to get away from home far enough that her dad and Evan couldn't rein her in. She wanted to be like her mom. As I understand it, when her mom was in college she had sex a lot with a LOT of men. It wasn't until her senior year she met him and settled down. Mandy was planning on doing the same thing, until you came along."

"Everything alright?" Patty asked, putting a hand on my back.

"Yeah. Um. Fine. Let's go eat." I answered, trying to digest what Betsy had said. I didn't want to believe that Mandy had been cheating on me. I had been confident, right up to that phone call, that she was being faithful to me. I refused to believe she wasn't, even now.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen when evening came. I knew Patty had made some kind of arrangement with the floor monitor to allow her to spend the night with me, but with Betsy here, I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Eric was mystically gone again, leaving the room to me again. After spending most of the afternoon and evening with me, Patty kissed me goodnight and left me with Betsy.

Once alone in my dorm room she undressed slowly, letting me look at her, teasing me with her body in a way that made me think she had thought this through more than once. Each piece of her clothing was removed or partly removed to uncover some sexy bit of her body in a way that had my dick rock hard and my mind desiring to have her with me in my arms. When she finally was nude, she undressed me, much like Patty had done, teasing me, urging my excitement to grow. She knelt in front of me and licked my hard shaft like a popsicle and then closed her lips over it, drawing a moan from both of us.

She sucked and licked my dick for several minutes, teasing and sucking it, making my desire for her grow by the second. She finally pulled her face from me and stepped to the little desk. She leaned over and pushed her butt out at me. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to slide into me and pump me until you come. Don't even think about holding back when it's time. Just do this and enjoy it. We have all night for you to return the favor, but this time, this first one, I want it to be about you feeling good."

I stepped behind her and rubbed my saliva coated cock up and down her slit. I spread her lips with my head and then slowly pushed into her, drawing a deep moan of pleasure from her. "God I missed how this feels. Did you?"

"Yeah, I did." I started to stroke in and out of her, pushing deep into her until her soft butt cheeks pressed to my hips. In and out I stroked, my orgasm growing with each one.

"Remember that last night in the motel? Your mom went in to shower with you?"

"Uh huh."

"I know what she did. I know that she had sex with you in there, but she wouldn't let you come in her. I also know that when we had sex in the morning, that you did, come in her. Do you know why?"

"Uh uh." I grunted as I felt my orgasm suddenly racing to completion at the memory of laying behind mom, fucking her in the bed with Betsy laying right behind me.

"Because I told her it was what she wanted and if she didn't, she'd always wish she had. That's why I pretended to be asleep. I wanted you to share that with her, just like I want to feel you share that with me right now. I want to feel you come in me. I want to feel your cream surging into my pussy. Oh god David. You're going to make me come. I can feel it. You're getting so fat. Come for me sweetie, come in meeeeeeee!" she gasped out as her pussy squeezed around me, triggering my climax.

My body jerked hard and drove fully into her as I pumped my cum deep in her pussy. Over and over my body jerked and spasmed, though I doubted there was all that much cum to be had after last night and Samantha earlier today. Just the same, my body gave its all to fill her with what it could. I stood there, my cock twitching in her for only a short time before she pushed me back with her ass and then pulled off my dick. She pulled me by the hands to my bed and pulled us both down on it, pulling me on top of her. With her arms wrapped around my neck she pulled our faces together and kissed me softly, lovingly. If I had any doubt if she still loved me, it evaporated in that instant.

Betsy could only stay for the two days and two nights, but in those two nights the two of us made love at least a half dozen times, and by the time she left on Wednesday morning, the love I had for her had once again budded and grew. I didn't know where it was going to go, but I knew that losing Mandy wasn't going to be the end of everything. She said she'd be there to pick up the pieces, and she had been. She was the glue that put the pieces of my heart back together. Not that there wasn't a huge hole to be filled, but Betsy made sure that I knew, if I wanted her to fill that hole, she wanted to try. It was still two and a half weeks to Christmas break and I had work to do to after that abysmal last exam. Work that I knew I needed to do, both for Patty, and now, also for Betsy.

---o---

I don't know what arrangements Patty had made, but for the next two and a half weeks she slept with me in my dorm room. Eric had returned from wherever he had been bunking, and Patty seemed to consider showering naked in front of the guys on the floor, and being naked and even having sex, in front of Eric, a small price to pay to be able to lay with me each night. I came to realize that Betsy was right. Patty wanted me, and she was falling in love with me, if she hadn't already done so. The only nights she didn't sleep with me were three nights when she was on her period. There were apparently some things that she wasn't comfortable doing in front of a dorm full of guys. But it wasn't a bad thing. It gave me a chance to realize that I was enjoying sleeping with her, and that the two of us had a lot more in common than I might have thought.