High School Dates Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled onto the bed looking at Betsy's wet spread pussy lips. Her soft flowery inner lips were glistening with moisture in the bedroom lights, her lips still gaping apart enough to show me her pink depths and the entrance to her vaginal tunnel. I moved onto the bed on my knees, aiming my hard engorged head at those sexy lips. Slowly pushed my still head into her, my rock hard shaft slowly sinking into her. Between her wetness and the remains of her pussy juice on my dick, I slid easily into her pleasantly tight depths. Every time we'd been together this way, she felt tight and firm around me, even more so than Patty or Mandy, even though she was a bit larger bodied. "Oh fuck yes." I heard her groan without lifting from mom's pussy as my hips pressed to her bare ass, my cock now fully engulfed by her hot wetness. I held her hips and began to stroke in and out of her, quickly pushing the climax the two of us had started to build earlier, building once again.

In and out I stroked, my shaft sliding rhythmically as she licked my mom's pussy. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, two women moaning, my cock sliding in and out of her with a soft squish, followed by her ass and my body impacting with a gentle slap.

"Oh damn Betsy! I'm coming honey! Oh god make me come sweetie. Make me come for you!" My mom squealed as her body began to tremble and shake. She arched her back and cried out again that she was coming as Betsy pulled her face from mom's pussy, moving her head enough for me to see her press two fingers deep into mom's spasming pussy. She pushed both fingers into her and then pressed her thumb to mom's clit, rubbing it while she stroked her fingers in and out like a small dick. Mom responded with even more shaking and trembling as her orgasm reached new heights.

The sight of my mom climaxing for Betsy seemed to be all my own orgasm needed and in moments I was jerking and twitching, emptying shot after shot of cum into Betsy while her pussy squeezed around me.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." Betsy moaned as she stopped stroking her fingers in my mom and just held herself there, her fingers in my mom and her body gently trembling. I knelt there, watching them both climax while my cock danced and squirted inside Betsy's tight pussy. I was still kneeling behind Betsy with my dick softening and twitching inside her when mom pushed herself up on one elbow and used her other hand to reach out to me. I reached for her hand and let her grasp it and then she pulled me toward her. I had to shift to pullout of Betsy's pussy, after which Betsy rolled onto her side next to my mom's legs. Mom pulled me toward her, pulling me down onto her until I was laying on top of her panting body, our slick, sweat covered chests, rubbing against each other. She helped me move up her body until my softening dick was pressed to her soft wet pussy and my face was over hers. She pulled me down for a long, wet, gentle kiss that went on for several minutes.

"I hope you coming in here means what I hope it means." She whispered after she broke the kiss. "After that night at the motel, well, I'd kind of forgotten what good sex felt like. Sex with your dad had become almost mechanical and unemotional. I didn't realize just how much or why until I discovered his secret. Then I knew that this wasn't some short fling. He'd been seeing her for years behind my back."

"I'm sorry mom."

"I'm not. If the credit reporting company hadn't sent us a statement that showed he had second home loan I wouldn't have known and I'd still be living a life based on a lie. He hasn't loved me for years. His heart was with the woman in Texas, not me. I know that it's hard to hear, but maybe this thing with Mandy is for the best."

"No. It's not, but I appreciate the attempt to make me look at it that way. No, Mandy's last words to me was that she still loved me more than anything else, but she couldn't marry me. Not that she didn't want to, but she couldn't." I answered, feeling tears start to well up in my eyes as I felt the heaviness in my heart start to grow and overwhelm me again. She pulled me down to her, laying my head on her shoulder as I did my best to not cry, but failed just the same.

"I think you need to talk to her. I know you don't want to, I know you might not want to see her after what feels like a betrayal of your love, but you need to know. You need to be able to let go."

"I don't know if I can." I whispered.

"You can. You have to. From what I've heard you have three women ready to help you in any way they can. Let them. Get closure and let your heart heal."

"I can try."

---o---

It was a little odd waking up in bed with both Mom and Betsy, but they made the awkwardness disappear quickly as they both took turns feeding my cock into themselves, trying different positions and stroking on me or letting me stroke in them only for a minute or so before they changed who and how. In the end the three of us had sex for the better part of an hour before they had both climaxed and then mom finally rode me long enough to bring me off deep inside her. After that we showered together. It was a tight fit in the tub with three of us, but that made it all the more fun.

After breakfast Mom drove me over to the Greens, not wanting me to do this alone and not feeling like Betsy was the right person to take me.

"Hi Mrs Green. I'd like to see Mandy if I could." I said as I stood on the front porch.

"She really doesn't want to see you." Rose answered, standing in the doorway in her nightgown and bathrobe.

"I know. But we need to put this to rest. I think we both need to do this."

"I think you're probably right. She'll be mad at me for letting you in, but, you know where her room is."

"Yes maam." I said quietly as she stepped aside to let me through. Mom followed me into the house and Rose closed the door behind us. I left mom with her and walked up the stairs to her room. A room I'd been in so many times in the last year. I stopped at her door, not sure if I should knock or just walk in. After several moments of hesitation, I opened the door and walked in. She was lying naked on the bed, curled up on her side facing away from me. I closed the door behind myself and stepped to the bed.

"I told you I didn't want breakfast." Mandy whispered without looking toward me.

I sat on the edge of the bed and reached out and rested a hand on her bare hip. She rolled half over to look at what she clearly expected to be her mom. She saw me and I saw recognition in her eyes, and then something else. Fear? Panic? I wasn't sure exactly. She froze in place for what felt like an hour, but was in reality probably only a few seconds before she pushed herself up and toward me. She wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me down to the bed, half on top of her. Her face found mine and she kissed me, almost aggressively at first, as if she were afraid I'd disappear. Her kisses, and mine in return, softened until I was laying on her naked body the two of us sharing a long slow passionate kiss. I rolled us onto our sides, both of us holding each other and crying quietly on each other. She continued the roll until she was on top, her body pressed to mine, her face inches from mine, wiping the tears from her face as she looked down at me.

"I thought you'd never want to see my face again. Not after the way I hurt you."

"Part of me didn't. Part of me needed to." I managed to say as I got my emotions back under control.

"David. You have to understand. I love you. I want you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I can't. Not anymore. You need to forget about me and find someone else to love. I don't want to be the cause of any more hurt for you."

"I don't think I can ever forget about you. Not after what we've been through together."

"David. You need to leave."

"Why?"

"Because if you don't I'm going to rip all your clothes off and make love to you, like we used to, like we used to lay here and make each other feel like we were the only two people in the world."

"Wish we could do that. I want it so badly, but it wouldn't be fair, to either of us."

"No. I suppose it wouldn't."

"Does he at least care for you?" I asked quietly.

"Not like you did. You do. You wouldn't be here if you didn't still care that way. No, he doesn't love me. He's marrying me because his parents come from money and they don't want to have a blot on their social standing. They wanted me to get an abortion, but I don't believe it's right to take a life that way. No, we have to be married, but it won't be like ours would have been. It won't be filled with love. It won't be filled with caring or tenderness or sweetness or any of the things you taught me there could be in a relationship. No, this will be more like if I'd married Evan."

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"So am I."

"Did you get through the end of the semester okay? I was so worried. Mom made me tell you. I didn't want to. I wanted to wait until the semester was over. I knew you were going to take it hard. I knew because I was taking it hard. I almost didn't finish the semester. I almost dropped out and came home."

"It was hard, and no, I didn't take it well. I got through the semester because I had a friend that wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Betsy?"

"She came to help, but no, it wasn't her."

She thought a minute. "Patty? Your tutor?"

"And about a dozen girls from her floor. She and the girls were keeping a twenty four hour a day watch on me so I didn't do something stupid."

"You wouldn't have, would you?"

"I thought about it a few times." I answered honestly. If it hadn't been for Patty I would have flunked out. She refused to let me. She badgered and cajoled me and she and her friends walked me to class and took turns sitting with me so I was never alone."

"She sounds like a pretty wonderful person, doing that for you. Reminds me of some guy I know that wouldn't lay down and quit, even after getting clobbered pretty badly. Does she love you?"

"I think she does. We had sex that one time, way back at the beginning. I wish we hadn't. It was my fault that it happened. I keep thinking that if I hadn't done that, you wouldn't have gone to that party and have that happen."

"No. it wasn't your fault. My roommate wanted me to go with her. It wasn't supposed to be that kind of party. But I shouldn't have done it. I was drinking and I wasn't thinking, and I was missing you and missing your touch and missing having you in my arms and I wanted to be touched so bad and... damn. Listen to me. It's all excuses. I should have known better. I should have listened to my heart and not gone. I'm sorry David. This was all my fault. I ruined both our lives."

"It is what it is."

"David. I want you to do something. I want you to make love to me one more time, and then I want you to go. I want you to leave and not look back. I want my last memory of you being you making love to me like we used to."

"Aren't you worried about cheating on him?"

"No. I've already caught him cheating on me once. I have no reason to think he hasn't done it more. No, he doesn't love me, but I'm trapped. I want to feel love one more time, if you'll let me."

I knew it wouldn't help what I was feeling, but I was never able to say no to anything she asked of me. I nodded and she slowly undressed me, taking time to kiss and stroke my body all over. By the time she had me undressed my cock was rock hard and her nipples were equally hard. I rolled her onto her back and crawled between her legs. Her sexy body was incredible to look at, despite the roundness of her belly. She was definitely the most beautiful woman in the world, at least to me. She reached between us, found my raging hardon and guided me to her sex as she lifted and spread her legs.

"Make me come my love. Make me come one more time like you used to."

I nodded and pressed myself into her. Slowly I stroked in and out, rocking my hips in time with hers so that my shaft stroked into her with her clit grinding along the top of it. In and out we both worked my shaft, stroking in and out of her hot wet depths, the two of us drifting off into a state of bliss like we used to. We made love, looking into each others eyes, feeling the emotions and knowing that we both loved each other more than words could express. This, this simple act though, summed it all up in one moment of crashing orgasm, it bared all that emotion for the other to see and feel.

Her climax started moments before mine, her body shuddering ever so slightly at first, then feeling her pussy clenching around me the first time. She arched her back and pushed her tits up at me, her rock hard nipples extending from her sexy puckered areola as her tits rolled gently in circles on her chest. She opened her mouth and breathed out that she loved me seconds before her body was wracked with spasm after spasm. I felt her juices flowing out onto the two of us, my strokes now ending in a wet slap of our bodies together. I felt my own climax only moments away, my body jerking and jamming my dick deep into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, kissing me urgently as my cum spurted forcefully into her depths, my cock surging time after time. We lay there, the two of us momentarily spent as our climaxes slowly faded away, but the kiss didn't. It continued for almost five minutes, only ending when my softened dick slipped from her. Only then did she untangle her legs from mine.

She coaxed me to roll off her and then climbed from the bed. She walked to the door and stood with her hand on the knob, not looking back at me. "I love you David. I always will. I know we can't be what we wanted for each other. It's time for you to find another to love. Another to be with the way we just were. Find love. Find happiness. Make your life what you want it to be. Know that I have loved you more than any person in the world. But don't come back. Let this be our last memory of each other. Let this be how we part." She opened the door and stepped out, closing it behind her.

I lay there for almost five minutes, hoping she'd come back in, but knowing she wouldn't. I dressed and walked down the stairs. Mom took one look and stood up and followed me out the front door, saying she'd call Rose later. I sat in the car, staring forward, not wanting to talk. When we got home I went to my room and stayed there, alone, until Betsy came in and held me. Her touch seemed to trigger the outflow and while she held me, I cried, deep wracking sobs that seemed to never end. She held me and stroked my head and let me cry on her until it finally faded. And when it had run it's course I let her undress me and make love to me. Soft, gentle sex that said more than her words could, in the same way that Mandy and I shared the depth of our love, Betsy showed me the depths of hers for me.

---o---

I borrowed the car and did my Christmas shopping. I hadn't had a chance at school, so it was only a few days before Christmas that I was doing my shopping. I wasn't sure what to get either of them, but I wanted to make it something special, something they could appreciate and use. I wandered around the mall, going from JC Penny's to Macy's and a variety of little shops, trying to find something. I got them both some nice earrings, but knew that wasn't all. I just couldn't put my finger on the right gift. I was driving though a little strip mall after filling the car with gas, taking a shortcut I'd taken a bunch of time and stopped.

It was a little shop, I'd passed it maybe a hundred thousand times in the last years, but for some reason I was drawn to it. I pulled into one of the parking spaces and walked into the little shop. I was almost embarrassed to be in it, with the racks all filled with bras, lacy panties, see through lingerie, things that I'd seen in playboy, but never on a real woman. I wandered the racks for a few minutes, looking at things and starting to think that it was a mistake to come in, when the sales girl came up behind me, asking if she could help me.

"David!" She said in recognition, a wide smile on her face.

"Jessica!" I exclaimed. "I haven't seen you since, well, since..."

"The last pool party at Mandy's?"

"Yeah." I answered, blushing as I remembered the girls all trying to get into my pants all summer and Jessica being successful on quite a few occasions. "What are you doing here?"

"My mom owns the shop. I'm just helping out while I'm home for Christmas break. What are you doing here?"

"Shopping. Christmas shopping actually."

"Mmmmmmm. Something for Mandy maybe? Lucky girl!" She must have seen the reaction on my face. "David. Um. Did I say something wrong?"

"I guess you haven't heard."

"No. I've only been home since yesterday afternoon. What's going on?"

"Mandy's pregnant."

"That's wonderful... isn't it?"

"No. it isn't mine." I answered softly.

"No? That's...that's horrible! I would have thought if anyone could make it you two could. What happened?"

"She had an accident out there and, well, we said our goodbyes the other day."

"I'm so sorry. So, what can I do to help? Obviously you're not shopping for Mandy, so someone else special?"

"It was probably a bad idea. I was just trying to find something special for Betsy and my mom."

"Well, we do have a store full of special. I think it's very thoughtful of you to want to give them something like this. it says how much you think of them. So, what kind of lingerie were you thinking about? Something soft and seductive? Something a little more revealing? For Betsy, maybe a lot more revealing? I always thought she had the hots for you, especially after the whole principal office thing."

"The hots for me?"

"David, everyone knows you and she had sex in the principal's office. It was a rumor, but we all know it was true by how you reacted when it was brought up. So, something special for her. I think I have just the thing." She took my hand and pulled me along toward the back of the store. "So are you and she an item now?"

"Um. No. She's living with my mom and going to the tech center for radiation therapist schooling."

"Ahhhh. That's right. She always wanted to do something medical. When we were in high school we used to tease her that she just wanted to play doctor with the cute doctors. I guess she was serious."

"Yeah. she is." I agreed.

"Here we are. Just the thing." Jessica said pulling a hanger off the rack. It was bright red, almost see through, with a lace all up and down the front to expose all the important parts, and the back looked to be just crisscross mesh of thin red strings. "I think if she had on something like this, she'd be just about irresistible."

"I think you might be right."

"Can you picture her in this?"

"Almost."

She looked around the store and then grinned. "It's pretty slow right now. I bet my mom wouldn't mind if I modeled it for you. It's got a little secret that I think you'll enjoy."

"You don't have to."

"Oh. I don't mind. Besides, we've seen each other naked more than once, so it's not a big deal, right?"

"I, um, yeah, I guess so."

"Good!" she said cheerfully. She took me by the hand again and pulled me to where the changing rooms are. "Wait here." She said as she slipped into the room. "So, did you have a good time at school?" she asked through the curtain as I saw her dress pool around her feet under the bottom edge of the curtain.

"Pretty good. I had some trouble with calculus."

"Yeah, me too. It's a lot harder than I expected. How did you get through it?"

"The professor assigned me a tutor."

"Was he good? At tutoring I mean."

"She was very good. She worked with me every day getting me through it. I have to do the second semester and I think she'd going to tutor me again."