High School Dates Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved to her panties, sliding them down while Jessica, slid her hands up and down my chest, pulling my shirt up. She finally pulled my shirt off, and tossed it aside before moving her hands down to my pants. She pushed my jeans over my butt and let then let them slide down my legs while the guy pushed his girlfriend's underwear down her thighs. I guessed by the way her hands were moving she was undoing his pants, and in a few moments his pants slid down his legs like mine had.

I watched her watch me, her completely bare shaved pussy being stroked by her boyfriend's fingers. His other hand moved up to her breasts and began to tease and play with her nipples, first one and then the other, as the motion of her hands changed. Her hand had to be stroking his cock behind her back as I stroked in and out of Jessica's mom. In and out I stroked, Jessica standing behind me and teasing my body for the woman that was watching me.

The boyfriend's fingers dipped between her lips and she shifted to spread her legs for him as far as the panties would allow, his finger now more obviously stroking between her lips. She gasped as his fingers began to work her clit, her eyes still locked with mine, the two of us staring at each other. In and out I stroked, feeling Mrs. Danning's climax starting to grow. Her moans grew significantly louder, and I could feel her pussy beginning to spasm around me. I could feel her legs trembling from where I had my hands rested on her hips, my own climax growing as well.

I watched the woman move her legs together, and wiggle them for a moment, her panties sliding all the way to her ankles. She awkwardly lifted one foot and wiggled it to work her high heel out of the panties and then set her foot down again, this time with her legs spread further apar. I could hear her and Jessica's mom's breathing becoming more ragged as she watched me fucking Mrs. Danning. In and out I plunged, faster and faster. I watched the guy staring at her, probably watching Mrs. Danning, her tits swinging like crazy as I slammed myself against her ass with each stroke.

When she came, not Mrs. Danning, but the woman staring at me, when she came, I came with her, both our bodies jerking as my cock pumped shot after shot of cum into Mrs. Danning, and the woman's body trembling and shuddering. I could see her juices leaking down her legs as she gasped for air, her boyfriend helping to hold her up so she didn't sag to the floor.

I stood there, Mrs. Danning panting as hard as I was, my cock softening inside her as the woman's climax started to fade. She pulled away from the guy and turned and knelt down. He had a smaller cock than I did, but that didn't stop her from engulfing it with her mouth. She began to lick and suck his cock, Mrs. Danning groaning as she watched. She slowly straightened as my cock slipped from her. She pushed the dress the rest of the way off so she was naked and then stood in front of me, leaning against my almost naked body, pulled my hands around her. She coaxed the fingers of my right hand between her leaking pussy lips and my left hand up to her tits. She stood staring at the guy getting his cock sucked, while he watched her being teased by me. I could tell the guy was getting close, very close, to coming, and I also felt Mrs. Danning begin to shudder again as I teased her clit. Her climax pushed back up again, peaking as he was about to come in his girlfriend's mouth.

"Oh fuck. Let me see it. Let me see you come." She panted as her body shuddered in orgasm.

He grinned and pulled from his girlfriend's mouth. He shuffled three steps toward us, his pants around his ankles and stroked his cock in her direction. Suddenly he grunted loudly, and we watched as he shot cum in the air, time after time, lancing through the air toward Mrs. Danning, some of it landing right at her feet before his powerful shots faded to drooling onto the carpet in front of him.

"Thank you." Mrs. Danning whispered as her own orgasm began to fade. I held her against me, waiting for her to signal she wanted something else, and then she turned in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her nude body against mine and her lips to mine. She kissed me softly for long seconds. "No one is to know about this. Especially that I let you take me here. No one can know."

"I understand."

"You also owe me another one." Jessica said from behind me. "I still haven't gotten to feel what my mother now has, you coming in me. So, you better save up some and come see me tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Christmas eve. We're open till noon, so you better have your ass here before then." Jessica said as she stepped past her mom. She walked to the other couple and paused next to the young woman. She leaned over, slipping her hand between the woman's legs as she was about to close her dress. "You can come too if you want."

"We might." She answered with a small smile while Jessica stroked her pussy.

"I better, um, get dressed." Mrs. Danning said.

"Not yet mother." Jessica called. "You still have to help him pick what to buy for Betsy!"

"Actually, I need two." I said quietly. "One for Betsy and one for my mom."

Mrs. Danning looked at me in surprise and then grinned. "I think I see. Alright. I know just the thing." She walked naked to a rack and came back with two pieces of very sexy lingerie. "These are yours. As long as you come back tomorrow."

"I will." I promised as I took them from her. It took a moment to get my clothes back on and to find my coat, which was still in the changing room. I walked to the checkout and met Jessica there, now wearing a sexy little dress again.

"Did you like that?"

"Your mom? I'm a bit confused. I thought she just liked to show off."

"I do. My daughter just took advantage of how turned on I was." Her mom said a she wrapped my packages in Christmas paper. "Now I have to figure out what to do about your father."

"Oh come on mom. You can't tell me this is the first time you cheated on daddy. You took him way to easily."

"Well, maybe once or twice." She admitted. "Might have to make it three times tomorrow."

"Why?" I asked Jessica. "I mean, why now?"

"Best thing for a broken heart is lots of pussy. If I can help, I don't mind sharing a little of it. Especially with a cock like yours. Hell, you had all the girls wanting it."

"I wasn't trying to."

"I know." She said with a nod. "That's what made it so much fun. You were teasing the shit out of us and you didn't even know it. Sometimes a girl likes to chase too."

I shook my head before she stepped to me and hugged and kissed me. "I did mean it. I want you back tomorrow morning."

"Alright. I'll be here." I agreed before I headed home, sure I was coming back the next day to pay for my items.