High School Dates Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She huh?" Jessica asked as she pushed the curtain open revealing her standing in nothing but the red lace. She turned slowly for me, exposing how low cut the back was, and how much of her very good looking butt was exposed. She turned all the way around to face me again, her nipples now poking the bright red material out. I could see some of her crotch through the lace material but not all of it. "Was she good?" She asked with grin.

"She was a great tutor." I answered.

"That isnt what I meant. You know no woman is going to be able to be with you every day and not try and get into your pants. Now, was she good?" She asked as she reached for my hand. "Come here. I wanna show you something." She pulled me into the changing room and then pulled the curtain closed. "I bet Betsy tries this with you." She whispered as she reached down and pulled the crotch apart, a gap in the material completely exposing her shaved pussy. She reached for my pants and I backed away until I couldn't any longer. She grinned and started undoing my belt. "Since you're not with Mandy any more I don't have to feel guilty about finishing what we stared at the pool party. You remember, don't you?"

"Oh yeah." I agreed as I let her undo my pants and pull my quickly hardening dick from my pants.

"Remember how we were standing in the water, and I was teasing you and I got you to slide this right into hot pussy?" She asked huskily as she used both hands to stroke my hardening shaft. "Would you like me to turn around and let you do that again? Only this time you don't have to stop. You can just keep going until you give me one of those fantastic orgasms she was always bragging about."

"You wanna have sex here?" I asked, my hands moving almost of their own accord to hers to stop her. She let me hold her hands and then let go of my dick. She rolled her hands over and used them to pull my hands to her small b cup boobs.

"Why don't you see if you can figure out the secret up here while I get this part down here working." She whispered as my hands pressed to her chest. "There's a secret up here too."

"We're gonna get in trouble."

"Trust me. I'm in good with the owners." She giggled moving her hands back to my dick. "Mmmmmmmm. God this always feels so big in my hands, and inside my pussy. Do you like it in there? Does it feel good when you slip it inside me?"

I opened my mouth to say something but she just shook her head. "Don't. Just let's enjoy this." She whispered. She turned around in my arms and bent over, guiding me to her pussy with one hand. She rubbed my head up and down her slit as I shifted my hands to her hips.

"Ohhhhh damn." I groaned softly as the pressure she put on my head as she leaned herself back against me, caused me to push toward her, forcing my dick into her hot depths.

"Ohhhh God David! Soooo good! Now we can do what Mandy never let us. You can just pump that sexy cock into me until we both get there." She gasped as I started to stroke in and out.

I had to admit, of the four girls from the sleepover, and even the rest of the cheerleader group that hung out at Mandy's house, Jessica was the one I most willingly let get me into her. She was soft, gentle, caring, and touched and kissed very seductively. Almost as if she wanted to encourage me to take her rather than demand it like the others tended to. I held her hips and did what I had wanted to do on more than one occasion. The night of the sleepover, one day when she was tanning naked and I put oil on her, and she worked me into her while I was doing that, and of course, the pool party where she had managed to get both of us naked and me inside her while we were in the pool. In and out I stroked, feeling the softness of her depths and hearing the gentle moans and gasps of her as my stroking dick pushed both of us toward orgasm.

"Oh David. I knew this would feel so good. It does. It feels incredible. I'm so close. Make me come sweetie. Make me come around your fat cock!"

"Oh damn." I groaned as I felt my own climax building quickly. I knew I was going to come soon, I was just trying to make sure it wasn't too soon.

"OH GOD! I'm coming!" She squealed loudly as I felt her pussy contract around my dick. She stood, bracing herself against the back wall of the changing room, one hand on either side of the floor length mirror that I was watching her face and body in. "OHHHHHHH FUCK!" She cried as her whole body began to spasm and tremble. I was right there with her, the first surge of cum boiling up in my balls, moments from pumping deep into her wetness.

"What the hell is going on in here!" I heard an older woman say from behind me just as I felt a hand on my arm. It wasn't a hard pull, in fact it was barely hard enough to start to turn me. If my pants hadn't been around my ankles so I couldn't catch my balance, it wouldn't have been any big deal. Instead, it became a huge deal. Just as my dick started to unload inside her, I fell backwards, twisting and pulling my dick from within Jessica. I tried to catch my balance, but instead fell backwards, tripping on my pants around my ankles, completely losing my balance. I toppled half backwards and half twisted, into the woman standing only a foot behind me.

She clearly wasn't expecting to have my weight slamming into her as I fell backwards, and was unprepared to catch me, her high heels making it hard for her to even catch her own balance. She stepped back with one foot, the knee length skirt she had on, limiting how far back her foot could move. In moments, the two of us ended up in a heap on the floor, with me laying half on top of her, my cum launching from my engorged head to land on her dress covered chest. Once it starts, there's no real way to stop it. I lay there, trying to will my body to let me get up, even though I was incapable of that kind of control for the moment. I lay on her, my dick shooing not once, but four times onto her dress covered chest, some of it making it all the way to the bare tops of her small breasts and one shot even splattering on her chin and neck.

I lay on top of her, trying to get my feet under me, and unable to with my pants around my ankles, my dick oozing more cum out onto her stomach and lap as I lay on my left side, my slightly softening dick pointed right at her face.

"Jesus Mother! What did you do!" Jessica shouted at her mother, standing with her hands on her hips, panting heavily and flushed red with the remnants of her climax.

"I heard someone having sex in the changing room! How was I supposed to know it was you?"

"But mother! SHIT! You couldn't have waited just another minute!" Jessica asked as she stepped to me and reached a hand out to help me up.

I pushed off her mother's lap and then, blushing brightly started pulling my pants and briefs up, trying to cover my still shrinking and leaking dick. "I'm. Sorry. I should probably go." I mumbled.

"No. You shouldn't. You should stay and finish shopping. Because mother is going to give you a free outfit. Maybe even this one if you like it? If not, I'm going to take it home and wear it for you so we can finish properly."

"You don't have to." I said as her mother tried to push herself from the floor, her skirt hiking up her thighs and exposing the tops of her stockings, as she tried to get her feet under her. I couldn't help but notice that she had no panties on and her pussy, while hairy, was completely exposed to me as she spread her knees apart to try and get up.

"No. she certainly does! In fact, I should make her help you pick something. I'm not sure I want you to give this to Betsy after all. It's way too sexy for her."

"Too sexy for her?"

"Uh huh. You'd never be able to keep your hands off her, and all of a sudden, I might want to see if you'd rather have your hands on me instead." She said with a grin. "What do you think mother? You going to help him find just the right outfit?" Jessica asked her mother as she was finally standing up. "Goodness mother. You might want to change. You have cum all over you."

She looked down at herself and gasped. "OH GOODNESS!" She exclaimed, wiping her chin and neck and coming away with cum all over her hand. "OH GOODNESS!" She walked quickly toward a curtained partition not far from where the changing rooms were, and disappeared between them.

Jessica giggled. "Come on. But be quiet." She said, pulling me by the hand. She led me to the curtain and then through it. We could hear her mother off between a couple wooden shelves and Jessica lead me to an aisle between some shelves. She peeked around the corner and held a hand up in the international signal to stand still. She moved a couple items off the shelf and then pulled me to where she stood. "Seems only fair you get to see mom since she already saw you coming." She whispered as she coaxed me to move in front of her and look through the gap.

Her mom was standing in front of a small table, her dress now off, naked, except for her high heels, garter belt and stockings. She had one foot up on a chair and was rubbing one hand between her legs and the other was gripping one of her perky nipples topping a pair of maybe small C cup boobs. "Oh fuck." She moaned softly as she rubbed her fingers between her legs, one finger clearly dipping between her lips. "Oh my god. Did you see that cock? Was it good inside you sweetie?" She moaned, her eyes closed as she rubbed herself.

Jessica pulled me by the hand and we moved silently around the shelves and into the small area with the table that was clearly used to prepare merchandise to go on the sales floor. She didn't hear us and was still standing and rubbing her pussy as we stood only a dozen feet from her.

"Now who's the one that's thinking about fucking?" Jessica said loudly.

"What? Jess!?" She exclaimed, trying to cover her pussy and her boobs at the same time, leaving no hands free to do anything about clothing. "I was just changing."

"Uh huh. Sure. You think I don't know you come back her to masturbate when you've been helping some guy pick stuff? You think I don't know that sometimes, given the right guy, that you don't model for them? That you take your underwear and bra off as soon as you get here, just on the off chance that you'll find a way to flash some guy? What would Daddy think if he knew you got off showing your body off for strange guys?"

"Jessica! Don't even joke about that!" She answered, still covering her pussy and boobs.

"Why not? Do you think he doesn't already know? You think he hasn't guessed about why you love having this store? Why you bring home all that sexy stuff to wear? You think he doesn't know that those times you accidently walked in on him and his friends wearing something erotic and see through, that it wasn't an accident?"

"Jessica, how can you say such a thing?"

"Easy mom. I've known for years what you do when things are slow. That you try on things hoping a guy will come in while you're wearing one of those. Not to have sex. No, but to let him see your body and get you all turned on. I know that you sometimes model things for guys. You like to see them get a hardon in their pants, and sometimes, you even encourage them to pull it out and play with it. Don't look so shocked mom. There are plenty of dads from school that knew where to come shopping, and a lot of moms that got really sexy stuff from here and wondered why."

"You can't tell your father. He might think it, but I couldn't ever do this if he knew for sure. He doesn't know because he doesn't want to know. As long as I'm not having sex with the customers, he's not going to know."

"And I'm fine with that. If that's what trips yours and daddy's triggers, what do I care. But since you fucked up an orgasm I'd been waiting half a year for I think it's only fair that you pay up. I want you to put on that semi-see through dress you keep back here. Don't give me that look. You know the one. I want you to put it on and then go show David the sexiest things you can think of. And anything he wants to see, you try on for him"

"But honey? In front of your friend?"

"Uh huh. In front of him. Then you're going to come back here and get naked and let him play with you until he makes you come."

"Jessica..."

"Uh uh. Do it mom. Or daddy's gonna get an earful about how you come back here and play with yourself."

"David. If you ever have children, make sure it's boys. They're much less manipulative than girls are."

"Funny mom. But you taught me to be this way. Now take him and go. I'm gonna change and then come watch."

"Mrs Danning." I started to say as she walked to a small rack a few feet from the table and pulled a dress from the rack. Gave me a look that said not to say anything as took the dress off the hanger. She stepped into the tube of thin white material, pulling it up her body until she had it up over her sexy breasts. The form fitting material cling to her whole body like a second skin. You could easily see the curve of her breast, the protrusion of her still hard nipples and even the pucker of her areola. The darkness of each circle on her breast was easily visible, as was the dark triangle of hair on her crotch. The hem of the dress was so short that if she didn't keep pulling it down, the material would easily ride up her butt and thighs, soon exposing her pussy. If Jessica had been wearing the dress, the off the shoulder design would have been tempting to pull on, probably easily pulling it down to expose her tits, or, if I was naughty enough, all the way down her body.

"Don't make it easy for her. Believe it or not, I think she's getting turned on by this. So if you want to, grab her butt or tits, or maybe even her pussy. Make her all horny and then come back here and we'll let her get naked and she can watch us fuck. I know damn well that I'm still turned on after getting that orgasm tossed."

"You really want me to do that?"

"Oh yeah. I've seen her tease the shit out of a guy before, bending over and flashing her pussy at him. She loves it."

"If you say so."

"Trust me. And when she gets her fun, we'll have ours. This time complete naked, okay?"

I followed her mom out of the back and was surprised to see another couple in the store that must have come in while we were in the back. They had to be mid-thirties or so, considerably younger than Jessica's mom. Mrs. Danning walked toward them, stepping down the aisle and asking if she could help them find something. The guy turned around and his eyes just about popped out of his head, but even as exposed as she was in the dress, she stood where he could easily see all of her. The young woman said they were just browsing and would call if they needed anything, to which Mrs. Danning encouraged them to look around and she would be available if they needed anything. She turned and headed back toward me, and I realized why the guys eyes were so big. The hem of the dress had hiked up as she walked until it was bunched up just at the top of her thighs, a portion of her pussy completely exposed below the hem. She winked at me and then suggested that I follow her, she had just what I had in mind. I turned and followed her, her hands, down below the level of the rack tops, tugging the waist of the dress slightly to inch it down lower on her breasts. When she turned around, I could see she had it down far enough that it barely covered her areola, the right one even peeking slightly above the top hem.

"I think this is exactly what you need." She said, pulling a little outfit off the rack. "Does your friend have a big chest or a small chest?"

"Um. Fairly large."

"Larger than mine?" She asked, pulling the top of the dress down to expose her tits, knowing full well that the guy two aisles over could see her tits. She left her tits hanging out in plain view as she took the bra off the hanger and held it up to her tits. "You think it needs to be bigger than this?" She asked, turning her chest side to side to display her tits behind the thin see through material.

"I think a little bigger."

"Hmmm. A little bigger you say." She said, putting the bra on the hanger again, but taking her time doing it. She walked down the aisle a little further and bent over to look at something on a lower rack, the short dress sliding up her butt cheeks enough to expose her pussy. I reached out, like Jessica had suggested, and stroked her completely exposed pussy. She was surprisingly wet, as I let my fingers stroke back and forth across her soft flowery inner lips. She stayed bent over, letting me stroke her and even slip a finger into her hot wet depths. She stifled a moan as I stroked my finger in and out, wishing that it was my dick at that moment, still pretty turned on. She straightened up and held out a little bra and panty set, that was equally see though. Like the outfit that Jessica had on, the panty had a split crotch.

"I wonder what something like that looks like." I asked her as she licked her lips as if getting ready to lick a popsicle.

"Well, why not find out." She whispered. She hiked the dress up further, leaving it little more than a tube around her stomach. She turned and bent over in front of me again, stepping into the material and pushing her pussy out at me. I moved closer and stroked her again, running my fingers up and down her wet slit. I pushed a finger into her again, slowly pushing it in and out of her when I felt a set of hands around me. I felt Jessica behind me, her tits teasing me though the thin material of my shirt and whatever it was she had on. She undid my belt and then the front of my pants. She whispered "shhhhh" In my ear and used her hips to push me closer to her mom's butt. Jessica stroked my cock with one hand and then reached out with the other to pull my finger from her mom's pussy. Mrs. Danning pulled the panty up over her butt, not realizing that her daughter had pulled my dick out. She forced me toward her mom again, this time using the tip of my dick to rub her mother's pussy lips through the spread crotch of the otherwise see through panty.

"Oh fuck." She breathed softly as her daughter used her body to force me toward her, my head spreading her soft lips and engaging into the entrance to her vagina. I almost couldn't stop myself when her hot lips closed around my head and my hips pushed forward. I slowly sank into her several inches, as she held herself perfectly still.

"That's it. Just slide it in." She whispered in my ear as she used her pelvis to push my ass and with it, my dick, into her mother.

"Ohmygod," Mrs. Danning whispered as I sunk ever so slowly into her. Jessica didn't stop pushing until my hips were pressed to her mother's ass.

"She's been wishing someone would do this for a long time." Jessica whispered. "You can make her come if you want. But save the end for me. I wanna feel you come in me."

"You want me to do that here? With them here?" I asked, the couple moving slowly toward the aisle we were on.

"Trust me, they wanna see it as much as you wanna do it."

I reached for her mom's hip and started to stroke, sliding in and out of her in long rhythmic strokes. Mrs. Danning held onto the rack with one hand and the other was on her knee, holding her from falling over, or more correctly, off her high heels.

The customers moved to the end of the aisle and stood watching us, the girl in front of the guy. It only a few moments and he was whispering something to his wife, or girlfriend or whatever. He was watching Mrs. Danning, but the girlfriend was watching me as her boyfriend slowly unzipped and then spread her winter coat apart. She had on a dress that was shorter than the coat by quite a bit, and as soon as he had the coat open, he was working on the big white buttons down the front of the dress.

In and out I stroked, slowly, taking my time, pulling back inside her until I nearly pulled from her and then slowly pushed forward again. The woman at the end of the aisle let her boyfriend completely open the dress she was wearing. She had modestly large breasts, even larger than Mrs. Danning. Her boyfriend pulled the dress apart to expose her body from her neck to her feet, only a pair of small white bikini panties and a lacy bra covering her secrets. She stared at me as he eased the bra up her body, letting each of her maybe D cup breasts slip from under the cup to hang down her chest like two creamy colored drips. His hands were far from done, sliding down her body. She moved her hands to his for a moment, keeping his from pushing her underwear down, and then she moved her hands, shifting them behind her, which spread her coat even further.