High School Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4103177e
4103177e
377 Followers

Watching my sister suck cock was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I'd watched plenty of porn of course. I was an eighteen year old guy after all. But this was different. Knowing that it was my gorgeous younger sister, even if only younger by eleven months, was something else. I'd grown up with this girl. Lived with her almost all my life. She was the beautiful, slutty, forbidden sex goddess that I hadn't even realized I craved.

Without removing his cock from her mouth, Kara reached back and pulled her panties down to her knees. Rob ran his hand between her cheeks and to the smooth pink folds of her pussy. I could see his hand rubbing up and down as he teased her slit.

After another few moments Kara sat up and back onto her heels. "I think you're ready now...cock's nice and wet!" She grinned proudly. "Scoot over..."

Rob did what he was told and scooted to the middle of the bench seat. Meanwhile, Kara rubbed her own pussy. Running her finger along her slit and spreading her juices around her clit and pussy. With her other hand she unclasped the front snap of her bra, freeing her tits to my view and his. Then she swung her leg over and straddled his lap.

Did I say that seeing my sister suck cock was the most erotic thing I had ever seen? Make that second most erotic...

Subconsciously, my hand slid down and began rubbing my cock through my shorts. I was hard as fuck and wanted nothing more than to pull it out right there and relieve myself as I watched Kara grab Rob's dick in her and line it up with her vagina. She rubbed it back and forth against the entrance to her pussy before sinking down onto it and taking it halfway into her moist hole.

She raised herself back up and then sunk down again, taking nearly the rest of him into her tight pussy. I watched as my sister slowly rode Rob's cock until it was fully embedded within her. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders she began riding him up and down. I could see his penis sliding between the folds of her pussy as it slid in and out. Her ass pointed back almost directly at the camera.

Rob reached down with both hands and held her ass as she began bucking up and down on him. Riding him harder. His fingers barely made a dent in the tight globes of her firm ass, they simply guided her up and down his shaft while she fucked him.

"Fuck yeah..." he groaned while my sister rode him up and down.

Light moans escaped her with each thrust down onto his cock.

Kara rode him for several minutes. Her ass bounced up and down his long shaft, burying it deeply inside her pussy each time she pushed down, then lifting up until just the very tip was still inside of her. She was riding him fast. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her wavy blonde hair bounced up and down as she rode him.

I couldn't take anymore of it. My cock was nearly bursting through my cargo shorts as it were. I finally gave in and freed it, taking it in my hand I began to stroke it. Precum already oozing out as I jerked off to my sister getting fucked.

Kara bounced her ass up and down Rob's cock quickly over and over. Her tight asshole becoming a soft blur as it went up and down on the screen. My hand was stroking in time to her movements as well and I knew I was going to cum fast. They had been fucking for close to fifteen minutes by now but it was going to take way less then that for me to finish.

Rob's groans were getting louder and quicker. "UGH...UGH...UGH..." he panted, getting close to orgasm. Kara seemed to be getting a bit louder as well.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..." She moaned as she rode him. It seemed as if he was going to cum but Kara beat him to it.

"Ahh...Ahhhh...oh fuck yes..." she cried as orgasm swept through her body. I could see her body tense as she continued to grind her pussy in his crotch, his cock buried at maximum depth while she rode out her orgasm. No sooner did her's end then he began bucking his hips up against her thrusting.

"Where do you want to cum?" She asked as she sat up straight in his lap. Using her legs to ride him faster.

"Ugh...Ugh...your pussy, I'm cumming in your fucking pussy..." Rob groaned.

Kara leaned in and buried her face in his neck. It was low, but I barely made out the words.

"It's double to cum in me..."

"OH FUCK...UGH...FUCKING UGGGHH..." Rob bucked hard one last time, lifting Kara's body up off his cock with his hands she reached back and gripped his cock tightly and rapidly started jacking it up and down against her ass. Volleys of cum shot out from the head of his cock and streaked across her ass, some even reaching as high up as her skirt.

"Ughhhh..." Rob moaned while my little sister milked every drop of cum from him.

Meanwhile, I was holding back groans of my own as my balls tightened and I could feel my approaching orgasm. I grabbed a few napkins from the glove box just in time as cum shot from my cock. Long ropes of jizz spewed out and landed against the white paper like material.

I wiped away the cum dribbling from the tip of my cock while watching my sister finish. She climbed off of Rob's lap and knelt beside him. She grabbed her pack of wipes and handed him a couple before starting to wipe herself off.

"Thought you were gonna cum inside me...?" She teased.

Rob laughed. "I was, until you said double! You're expensive as it is, no way I could afford five hundred today..."

Kara grinned and pulled her panties back on. "Too bad...would have been nice to feel your cock shooting off inside me again...like old times..." She grinned. "Maybe next time..."

He just laughed and shook his head. "Maybe next time..."

'Fuck...' I thought to myself. 'If $500 would have been double, that means Rob just paid my sister $250 to fuck her!'

They redressed and left her truck, heading back to campus. I did the same shortly after. The rest of the afternoon all I could think about was Kara. And the fact that I had jerked off to watching my sister fuck one of her friends.

That was the only time Kara met with anyone that week. I tried to act normal around her at home but I think she could tell that something was bothering me. We didn't spend a lot of time hanging out at home, just a little bit here and there when neither of us were out with friends, but I was keeping a little more distance than normal and she seemed to be catching on.

It wasn't bothering me that I had found out her secret. It wasn't even really that I had gotten aroused by it or that I had masturbated to it. Really, it was that I couldn't stop thinking about it. I looked forward to seeing her in action again. Hidden in her big SUV with some guy, oblivious to the fact that I was watching her. What bothered me was that I was feeling as though I wanted to be that guy. I wanted to be in there with my sister. That I'd even pay for it myself...

I knew my time was limited however. I couldn't keep that camera in her truck for much longer without her finding it. Soon I was either going to have to figure out a new plan, or give it up completely.

That weekend we were at home watching TV in the living room. Our parents were out and we were just hanging around the house. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Every chance I could I was looking over at her. Her perky tits, braless in a thin baby blue tank. Her nipples clearly visible through the material without even being hard. She was wearing an old pair of baggy grey sweats with it. She had rolled the waist down a couple times, making them sit lower on her hips which also revealed just the smallest glimpse of the top of her mound. She was clearly not wearing any underwear and it was starting to drive me crazy as we watched old episodes of "Rediculousness".

"Are you upset with me Bri?" She asked out of nowhere. She rarely called me 'Bri' anymore, usually only when she was concerned about something or more often when she wanted something from me.

"Upset with you? No...why would I be?" I replied without making eye contact.

"You've been avoiding me for over a week..."

"No, I've just been busy. That's all."

I looked up and saw that she really was kind of concerned.

"Really..." I assured her, even if I was lying. "I'm not upset with you."

"K"

Later that night I lay in bed, my tablet in hand as I watched the video of her with Rob for the first time since it happened. I couldn't sleep, constantly picturing Kara in my mind until I finally gave up and turned on the video. As I lay there and masturbated to it I pictured myself in Rob's place. Imagining that she was riding me in that truck instead of him. I emptied my load into a tissue within minutes but still had a rough time falling asleep.

The next few days drug by. Back at school I waited each day at lunch to see if she was headed out. Hoping to get my next fix. But for the first couple days she didn't.

She did however, start talking to me more at school and at home. She was being really nice to me and a lot more sisterly. I think she really thought I was mad at her for something. I didn't stop her though, I was enjoying the attention.

As I said before. I wasn't protective of my sister. She could definitely be a bitch, and quite often was, but by ourselves at home she could be really sweet too. It was just too bad that her 'sweet' side didn't come out as often. But for a few days it did and it wasn't making my lust for her go away any faster...

I finally decided that it was time to get the camera out of there. It was Thursday and she hadn't met with anyone this week. It felt kind of pathetic sneaking around like I was, so I decided I would wake up early on Saturday and get the camera back.

Friday morning I walked downstairs after getting dressed and ready for school.

"Good morning Brian." My Mother greeted as I walked into the kitchen. My Father usually left for work before I woke up in the morning. "There's some scrambled eggs on the stove for you and Kara, and some bacon. I'll see you two this afternoon, love you."

"Okay, thank you. Bye Mom." I said as she headed out the door for work. Then I made myself a plate and ate breakfast.

A few minutes later Kara came down and I nearly spit out my eggs. As she gathered her books off the coffee table my eyes were glued to her. She was wearing a small pair of black yoga shorts. They were cut so high that they could almost be considered panties. The bottom of them were only a half inch lower then her crotch and were so snug that I could almost make out her pussy lips. As she bent over to pick up her things, the bottoms of her ass cheeks peeked out of them just a bit.

Her top was a colorful, knit tank that flowed loosely down her sides. Frayed material hung down lower on the sides just past her shorts but curved up in the front and back so not to impede ones view of her amazing ass. The top was loose enough to look trendy and stylish but not baggy. It had a low neckline that helped display more cleavage then I think I'd ever seen my sister show.

She looked HOT.

I looked away when her eyes caught mine, not wanting to seem like I was checking her out. When I looked back she had a faint hint of a smile.

"Morning!" She greeted and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Kara."

She looked over to the eggs and bacon on the stove but pulled a yogurt smoothie from the fridge instead.

"See you at school!" She said then headed out the door.

I couldn't believe that she could wear an outfit like that, obviously without panties, but still not look provocative or slutty. I couldn't help but wonder if she was meeting anyone or not at lunch.

I finished eating and grabbed my bag, then headed out. It was going to be a long few hours until lunch.

Classes actually went by quickly. I saw Kara twice that morning. She even walked part way to my second class with me until she had to head off a different direction to her class. I liked her more when she was friendly like that. I'd stopped avoiding her a few days before but she hadn't stop being nice to me.

When lunch finally came I headed to my locker. I almost missed her leaving her class but caught a glimpse just in time...She was headed out to her truck.

I made my way to my truck and climbed in through the passenger side. I turned on my tablet and waited. The camera booted up and I could see my sister already at work. Apparently I was late to the party.

My sister was laying on her belly, her knees bent and feet pointed straight up. Her arms rested on the thigh of a guy I hadn't seen her with before. I recognized him from around school, I think he was a basketball player, but I didn't know his name. His pants were already around his ankles as my sister's head bobbed up and down in his lap. She slowly sucked his dick into her mouth, pushing it against the back of her throat before sliding it back out. She had put her hair up into a simple braid which he was holding onto while she blew him.

The guy's other hand slid down kara's back to her ass. He pushed her shorts down until her perky ass was on full display. Meanwhile she continued to take his cock into her mouth. She released it with an audible 'pop' before taking it in her hand and running her tongue down the side and back up, twirling her tongue around the head. When she took it back into her mouth, she increased her pace. Bobbing up and down faster and more urgently. Slurping sounds came through the speakers of my tablet and I could see dribbles of her saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth.

The guy looked pretty tall, even while sitting. He had long arms that reached far enough for him to squeeze her ass and finger her pussy. I could hear my sister's muffled moans coming from her mouthful of cock.

It only took ten minutes before his face tightened and his hips bucked upwards. Then Kara began sucking and licking the head of his cock while stroking her hand rapidly up and down his shaft. Her cheeks ballooned out as he emptied his load into her mouth. I could see her gulp as she tried to swallow it all but a couple droplets still escaped her lips.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and jacked it against her face. The last few spasms of cum squirting out and onto her cheek. She sat up and scooped his cum with her finger into her mouth. Putting on a show for him while she swallowed his seed.

It was just as hot as the first time I watched Kara give head. However, this time since it was only a blowjob, I could see that she possessed a surprising level of skill and technique.

After the guy left, Kara hung around to finish satisfying herself. She kept her shorts pulled down just below her ass and started rubbing her pussy. She sat back against the seat and lifted her legs up, planting her feet somewhere in front of her. It was like I was kneeling down right between her legs and getting a close up view of her perfect pussy. Her tiny clit poking out. Her finger running through her pink slit and the perfect pedals of her labia.

Then the camera shook for a second and went black. I thought maybe the battery had died and it turned off.

"What the hell..." I heard. Then I knew it hadn't shut off. Suddenly the picture came back and I was looking right into my sisters surprised expression as she held my camera in her hand.

The image went blurry again then got bright. I looked through the window over to her Tahoe and saw her outside looking around. She found my truck and stormed over to it. I hoped maybe she wouldn't be able to see me inside but I wasn't that lucky.

Plus, I hadn't locked the doors...

Kara pulled the door open and stood there. A mixture of anger, surprise, and confusion etched across her face. She looked down at the tablet in my hand and shifted her eyes over to the large bulge in my pants.

"YOU PERVERTED MOTHER FUCKER!!"

**SMACK**

Instant pain spread through my face as her hand followed through with a hard slap. She stood there for a second glaring at me. Her face flushed red, now from anger instead of arousal.

**SMACK**

She slapped me once more. I couldn't utter a single word.

"You watched the whole time??" She more stated then asked. I sat there frozen.

I watched a single tear roll down her cheek. "This whole time I thought you were upset with me...I had no idea why but I really thought you were..." She took a deep breath, her eyes locked on mine. "But really you were just nervous about getting caught watching your little sister get off!"

"I...I...uh..." But there were no words.

One more tear fell from her blue eyes, now dark instead of their normally bright shade. Before I could react she snatched my tablet from my hand and stormed off. Climbing into her truck she started the engine and drove off.

I didn't see her the rest of the night. She told our parents that she wasn't feeling well and didn't come down for dinner. I knew she was really pissed and avoiding me though. I was actually kind of glad. I had no idea what I was going to say when I would eventually have to face her. I figured I would give her some space for awhile and when she was ready I would talk to her.

Apparently she was more pissed off then I thought. She didn't go to school on Monday. I didn't see her all weekend, not even in passing, and now she wasn't going to school either. I didn't expect her to suddenly forgive me and go on like nothing had happened. I knew that what I had done was pretty serious, but I don't remember Kara ever being so mad at me.

She didn't go to school Tuesday either but when I got home I finally saw her in the kitchen getting a drink. I knew I had to do something or at least apologize.

"Kara, hey..."

"No, later." She cut me off and walked out of the kitchen.

It hadn't gone as planned, if there really was a plan, but at least I knew that sometime later on I would get a chance to apologize and explain. I didn't know if it would be that night or the next day or what, but at least I had the slightest hope that I could get through this.

I was laying in my bed around midnight still wide awake. I had been laying there for two hours trying to sleep. I heard the door knob turn and the door opened slowly. My sister stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She walked over to the bed beside me.

"Still awake?" She asked.

"Yeah...can't sleep..."

"Feeling guilty...?" She replied sarcastically.

"Something like that..."

Kara sat down beside me on the bed, I scooted over closer to the wall to give her some room. She turned to face me and crossed her legs indian style.

For a few moments we just sat there in silence. She seemed to be collecting her thoughts and I just waited anxiously for her to say something.

"You're a dick..." She finally said. "How could you do that?"

I didn't have an answer. Something told me that she wasn't looking for an explanation quite yet though.

"Okay, so I'm guessing you heard something or figured out what I was doing...but really?! You hid a fucking camera in my truck and watched me??"

She starred at me for a moment, crossing her arms in front of her chest while glaring at me. Then she continued.

"And not only that but you kept the videos too? What, so you could jerk off to them later you fucking pervert??" She said.

I couldn't look her in the face. I looked down in shame, focussing on my sheets instead.

"You know, I was really enjoying hanging out with you lately...I felt like we were actually getting kind of close. Like siblings should be. Why didn't you just ask me? I know my reputation, I know what people say about me but I don't care. I would have been honest with you. I would have told you about it."

"I'm sorry Kara..." I finally sputtered out a weak apology.

She didn't respond right away. She just sat there and stared at me.

"Do you think I'm a slut Brian?" She asked.

4103177e
4103177e
377 Followers
123456...9