High School Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Do you think I'm slutty? Especially since I'm fucking guys for money now too?"

"I...uh...I don't know. I think you just do what you want...with whoever you want. And you don't care what people say or think about it." I answered.

"And what about getting paid for it? I mean, I don't just fuck anyone that will throw some cash at me, it's only friends or people I know and am comfortable doing it with."

I thought about that for a few seconds. "That's your business I guess. If they want to pay you for it then why not?"

"Did you keep the videos so that you could watch them again?" She asked.

I nodded 'yes'.

"Did you masturbate to them? To your little sister?"

Again I nodded. I was embarrassed and ashamed but more then that I was sorry that I had hurt her.

She climbed off of my bed. She stood next to it and glared at me a moment longer. I finally looked up and met her eyes with mine.

"You're not forgiven yet you fucking perv..."

"I understand..." I whispered and looked away again.

She walked over to the door and opened it. She turned in the doorway and looked back at me.

"Like I said, if you had asked I would have told you everything..."

I just nodded.

"And if you had told me about the camera..." She paused for a second until I looked her in the eye again. "I would have just asked you to make me copies..."

My eyes widened at what she was saying. She turned and walked out, shutting the door behind her before I could respond.

I was confused. Did she imply that she would have been okay with me recording her and watching her if I had only told her about the idea ahead of time? So she wasn't really that mad about what I did at all...she was mad that I did it behind her back. Would she really have given me permission? That's not really something that a brother would ask his sister to begin with.

I laid in my bed for another hour before I finally fell asleep. The conversation I had with Kara and the events that caused it running though my head over and over. I wasn't forgiven, Kara had made that clear. I didn't feel helpless about it anymore though. I knew that we would be fine eventually. I'd just have to wait and see what happened next.

The next morning she passed by me without a word on her way out the door. At least she was going to school. I saw her a couple times in between classes that morning but still not even a glance my way. At lunch I waited at my locker to see what she was going to do. I saw her walk out of class but she didn't head towards the parking lot. I hadn't really expected her to though. I wasn't even sure she was going to continue that anymore now that I knew about it.

The next day was the same. No talking, no eye contact, nothing until lunch. I looked over to her class from my locker as she walked out. I was surprised when she looked over at me straight away. Her eyes meeting mine as she headed towards the cafeteria. She shook her head slightly as if annoyed and looked away. Obviously I still wasn't forgiven yet.

That afternoon after school I stopped by our local starbucks on my way home. My sister went by there every morning on her way to school to get some fancy semi-coffee drink. I purchased a $50 gift card for her and headed home. I hoped that maybe that would break the ice and get her to at least start talking to me again. At least it was worth a try.

When I got home I went to my room and dropped my bag off. My sister wasn't home yet so I grabbed a pen from my desk and wrote on the small envelope that the gift card was in.

"Coffee is on me for awhile. I really am sorry." Then I sealed the gift card inside of it and went to her room. I placed it on her pillow so she wouldn't miss it and went back to my room.

That night I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. Kara had just finished brushing hers when I walked in. I grabbed my brush and squeezed a bit of the pale blue paste onto it as she wiped her face with a wash cloth. She turned to leave as I began brushing but stopped and looked back at me.

"Thanks for the coffee..." She said. "But I only take cash for my services..."

Then she winked at me and walked off. I could hear her giggling as she headed down the hall to her room. I shook my head and chuckled to myself. At least she had talked to me.

We weren't back to normal by any means but throughout the weekend she at least offered a friendly 'hey' or 'good morning' when we saw each other. It was at least progress. Soon I hoped I would get a chance to talk to her about it and maybe get back to normal.

Monday morning finally came around and I headed off to school. I didn't see Kara in between classes at all. I knew she had come to school because I saw her Tahoe in the lot earlier, so I figured maybe I had just missed her. Lunch came and I headed to my locker to swap books. I closed it and nearly jumped out of my shoes in surprise when I turned around and Kara was right in my face.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hi, what's up?" I said and took a half step back.

"Let's go..." She said and turned to walk away.

I fell into step alongside her. "Go where?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. "Where do you think?"

I was stunned. That was the last thing I expected to happen. 'Maybe she's fucking with me...' I thought to myself as we headed back towards the parking lot. 'Or maybe she's leading me out there and her friends are waiting to kick my ass...'

My eyes darted left and right as we got closer to where our cars were parked. I hadn't really meant anything by it but had parked three spaces away from her out of habit. I half expected there to be two or three guys waiting for me by my truck. But when we got there it was only us.

"What are we doing?" I asked her.

"Open the door." She ordered. I did as I was told. I pulled the handle of the driver side door and opened it. There on the seat was my tablet. I looked back at her speechless.

"I put the camera in a different spot then before. I think it will get a better angle this way." She told me.

I still didn't know what to say. I still wasn't sure if this was some big hoax, a plot to embarrass me as payback. But she didn't stick around long enough for me to say anything.

"Have fun!" She called out as she walked over to her SUV. I saw her open the door and climb into the back seat. I climbed into my truck and turned on the tablet. Sure enough, I was able to remotely switch the camera on and the screen popped open to a view of Kara sitting in her truck.

It was definitely a better angle then before. It looked like the camera was higher up and pointed slightly downward at her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some movement through my windshield and looked up to see a guy headed to Kara's truck. It was Rob, who definitely seemed to be in a hurry.

I looked to the tablet screen as he climbed into the big SUV and saw him climb in. I was still stunned. Kara had brought me out here to watch her messing around with one of her friends again. I didn't understand but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity.

Rob was sitting in the backseat of Kara's truck with her. I watched him pull out a large wad of folded bills and hand them to her before starting to unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down.

"Thank you baby!" She said and kissed his cheek. "Guess you weren't lying when you said you were paying double today..."

He just shook his head 'No' and started pulling at his semi hard penis. Kara tucked the money into her purse then turned her focus to Rob. She looked ridiculously hot. She was wearing a red top that pressed tightly against her body. It tied together behind her neck, showing off the smooth skin of her arms and shoulders. With it she wore a pair of thin white capri pants. They hugged her ass nicely even after she had unbuttoned them before starting to make out with Rob.

Kara took Rob's cock into her hand and started stroking it for him. She looked down at it and released a long strand of saliva from her mouth, letting it drip onto his dick. She spread it around the head and shaft with her delicate fingers before starting to jerk him off. Rob closed his eyes and moaned, enjoying the sensation of my sister's little hand jacking him off. As much money as it looked like he had given her, I knew he wasn't just there for a handjob.

Sure enough, after just a minute or so she sunk her head down and took his cock into her mouth. She immediately started power sucking his throbbing tool. Her hand stroked the base as her head bobbed up and down, taking half of his cock into her mouth each time. Rob reached up and pulled the knot loose on her top. The two straps fell down and she unsnapped the strapless bra she wore beneath it. Kara quickly pulled it away, revealing her perky teenage breast.

As Rob reached under and squeezed one of them she turned her head, taking him out of her mouth and ran her lips down the side of his shaft. Then she looked up and right into the camera. Smiling as she rubbed his cock against her lips, Kara winked.

There was no mistaking it. She winked right at the camera. Right at me. She obviously knew I was watching and was teasing me. She was putting on a show for me, her big brother.

She turned and engulfed his cock once again, this time taking him all the way in until her lips were pressed against the base of his cock. She was deep throating him with long slow strokes. Her lips drug along the skin of his erection as she took him into her throat over and over.

"Ohhhh fuuck..." Rob groaned from the pleasure.

She continued like this for just a few more minutes before sitting up on her knees beside him. She kicked her feet out and pulled her capris down her long legs and off, tossing them aside onto the floor. She wore a tiny white thong beneath. I watched as my sister lay back on the seat and rubbed her pussy while looking at Rob.

"Well? Common...I believe your text said that you were going to "fuck my brains out until your cum was dripping out of my cunt..." She challenged.

"Damn right I am!" Rob said as he climbed between her legs into a missionary position. He planted his hands on either side of her head, holding himself over her thin body. Kara reached down and grabbed his cock, lining it up with her pussy while she held her panties to the side with her other hand.

"Unh!" She moaned when he pushed forward, shoving his cock halfway into her. He pulled back then slammed forward again. After another thrust or two he was fully embedded within her tight folds and he started slowly thrusting in and out of my sister's pussy.

He continued like that for a couple minutes. Slowly pushing his pelvis forward and burying his cock into Kara's pussy.

"You call this fucking my brains out?" Kara smiled, urging him on.

"Alright...you asked for it..." Rob replied cockily.

"I'm just holding you to your word...UGH!" Kara squealed as he thrust forward with as much force as he could. Slamming his cock to maximum depth. Just as quickly, Rob pulled out until only the head was still inside her and shoved forward again. He quickly worked up to a fast pace. His ass bouncing up and down between her legs as he pounded his cock into Kara's pussy again and again.

I could feel my cock straining in my pants. I contemplated taking it out and relieving the pressure, after all Kara had brought me out here to watch hadn't she? But I couldn't do it. I still didn't know what her purpose for bringing me was. Did she want me to jack off again while watching her get fucked? Did she just need me to use the tablet to record her? The last thing I wanted was to misread her intention and piss her off again. So I kept it in my pants and just watched.

Rob hadn't let up yet. He was absolutely railing my sister. Her tits bounced up and down as he thrust forward over and over. I could see his ass clench each time he pushed forward, making sure to bury every inch he could into her. He kept that pace for several minutes.

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" Kara moaned throughout it, obviously enjoying the rough pounding she was receiving. Finally she pushed forward on his chest. "Off real quick." She instructed.

Rob pulled out of her and sat back on his heels. His cock standing proudly out in front of him and glistening in my sister's juices.

Kara rolled over and climbed up on her knees. Pointing her ass back toward him she looked back with a grin and shook her ass in invitation.

"Fuck me from behind..." She ordered.

Rob eagerly moved into position. As he grabbed my sister's ass and lined his cock up between her pussy lips once again. Rob's focus was completely on the round teenage ass in front of him as he sunk into her pussy. Kara however, was looking right at the camera. Her grin contorting into look of pure pleasure as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling as Rob's dick stretched her pussy once more.

He didn't start slow this time, immediately ramping his pace up to full speed. With both hands gripping her hips, he pulled her back against each thrust.

"Ah! ah! ah!" Kara squealed each time his cock reached full depth. He was pounding into her. He reached up and took hold of her wavy blonde hair, pulling back on it while he continued to fuck her.

"Oh yeah...oh fuck me baby!" She cried out.

I could see Rob's face start to tighten. Sweat was dripping from his forehead as he continued to thrust in and out of her. It was obviously getting to be too much and I could tell he was gonna blow soon.

Kara could tell as well. "That's it baby, fuck my tight little pussy...fill my fucking pussy up so you can watch your cum drip out!"

Her filthy words sent him over the edge and with a loud grunt he held himself inside her.

"UGHHHH...UGHHHHH..." he groaned as he released his cum into my sister's unprotected womb. Kara remained helpless in that position, her neck craned back slightly as Rob kept his grip on her hair. Her chest pressed forward and her hard nipples protruded out. Her eyes were clenched shut while she appeared to be having a small orgasm of her own. I starred at her as her body shook in place while she focused on the cock inside her, filling her with sperm.

Rob finished off his orgasm with one then two final thrusts before pulling back and sitting onto his haunches. He let go of Kara's hair and reached down to squeeze her ass.

Kara leaned forward, resting her forearms onto the seat. She lay forward, her chest flat against her arms but her ass still perched up in place. I couldn't see it from my angle but apparently Rob actually was watching his cum start to drip out of her pussy.

"Emmm...feels like you made quite the mess back there hun!" She teased.

"Told you I wasn't lying..." Rob smirked.

Before any of the cum could drip onto her clothes, Kara pulled a wipe out and began to clean herself up. Rob wiped himself down as well and pulled his pants back on. With a quick peck on the lips he climbed out of the truck and shut the door behind him. Kara sat up in the seat, still naked from the waist down and her tits on full display.

"Good show Bri??" She smiled and giggled cutely, then began to put her clothes back on. My cock was still raging hard as I watched her first put on her bra and retie her shirt. Then she pulled her panties back over her pussy, having never actually taken them off. And finally she pulled her Capris back on.

When she was done, Kara climbed out of her truck and came over to mine. I rolled down the driver side window as she walked up.

"So? What did you think?" She asked. She looked at me with what seemed like real curiosity.

"I...uh...I'm not sure..." I could hardly form a sentence still.

Kara leaned into my truck and looked down at my lap, smiling when she saw that I was still mostly hard.

"Well, seems like someone else is sure that he liked it..." she teased. Then a look of seriousness came over her. "Wait! You didn't jack off this time did you??"

"No!" I answered a little too quickly.

"You sure??" She looked at me quizzically. I was so thankful that I had chosen not to.I knew that she would get pissed and think I was a sicko if I had.

"Yes, I'm sure...I learned my lesson. I'm not gonna do that anymore while watching you, I promise."

"Hey, I wouldn't go that far..." She said.

"Huh?...What are you talking about?" I was confused.

"I just didn't want you to do it THIS time. I forgot to tell you before though."

"I don't understand..."

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'

I jumped in my seat at the sudden knocking coming from my passenger side window. I had been so focused on Kara that I hadn't been paying attention to my surroundings. A teacher must have somehow seen us and came out to investigate.

Luckily, when I looked through the window it wasn't a teacher. I was still shocked however to see the gorgeous brunette standing beside my truck. I hit the button to unlock the door. She opened it and waved cutely when she saw me.

"Hey Brian!" She greeted.

"Umm...Hi Lilly..." I replied. She just smiled and climbed into my truck and shut the door.

I was very confused now. Lilly Dawson was a fellow senior at my high school. She was also a very good friend of my sister and just happened to be one of the most beautiful girls in our class. The only times I had ever talked to her were in passing when she came over to see Kara. We had never had a real conversation. Yet here she was now, sitting in my truck and I was clueless as to why.

"You ready?" She asked. "Lets go!"

"Go where?" I asked.

"Oh, you haven't told him yet?" Lilly asked my sister.

I looked over to Kara. She just smiled and pulled something from her purse. "You're giving Lilly a ride home." She said. Then I saw her pass what she pulled out of her purse to Lilly. It looked like the same big wad of folded bills that Rob had just given to her.

"Thanks sweetie." Lilly said as she took the cash and put it into her purse.

I raised my eyebrow at my sister as if to ask "What the fuck?".

"I'll explain later." Kara said before I could ask any questions. "This is my treat, but lunch is about over so you can't do it here. That's why you're going to her house."

Suddenly it clicked in my head. She had just paid for me to go with Lilly, I assumed to have sex.

My eyes widened and both girls laughed at my realization of the situation.

"Don't over think it Bri..." Kara smiled at me then walked off.

I smiled and shook my head then looked over to Lilly. She had a gorgeous but expectant smile on her face. It wasn't like I was going to turn down the opportunity so I started my truck and headed out of the parking lot. Lilly directed me where to go and fifteen minutes later we pulled into her driveway.

She lived in a big two story house in a very nice neighborhood. The inside of the house looked as if it were professionally decorated but I didn't get to see much of it. Almost as soon as we entered the house Lilly grabbed me by the hand and guided me upstairs into her room.

"Hey, I really don..." I started to say after walking into her room but she walked up to me and stopped me mid sentence.

"Shh. You can ask questions later. First I want to have some fun!" She smiled and walked up to me. She reached up and put her arms around my neck then stood on her toes to kiss me. Her lips pressed against mine and I instantly relaxed. My lips parted to allow her tongue to slip in and meet mine. I held her around her waist as we stood there and kissed for awhile.

I was completely taken back by what was going on. Lilly was gorgeous and popular at our school. But what surprised me the most about this was that unlike my sister, she wasn't known for being slutty at all. She was actually thought of as really sweet and kind of innocent. At least thats the kind of reputation that she had. I don't think anyone would believe that she would do something like this.

123456...9