His Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnold though did indeed like her blouse very much, most evident from the immediate stiffening within his slacks. He had debated whether to wear briefs or boxers. He had opted for boxers. He wanted his dick to swell fully and comfortably. But, he had been stricken with doubts when Julie arrived, as his cock began to come alive in anticipation of what might occur. It was like a dog standing up and prancing about with the arrival of his favorite friend. However, now that he was in the safety and privacy of his bedroom, he was pleased with his decision, as was his cock.

These were the first naked breasts he had seen, at least in real life. They were so wonderful: so round, so white, so perky and proud with the taut stiff nip standing up so tall on the front tip of each little peach. He so much wanted to suck on one of them. Perhaps that would be a bit infantile, suckling on the teat of one's tutor. Well, nobody would have to know. He timidly asked, "Can I touch them?"

Julie blushed. It was a bit awkward to hear her pupil talking so openly about her breasts. But, such an interest should be expected and, besides, it made it easier to incorporate their presence into the lesson plan. "Well, I don't know, Arnold. Perhaps. But, first, don't you think you should finish up your homework?"

"Oh yeah, sure, sure," he dutifully replied and immediately turned his attention to his work. It was quite a sacrifice, but he did appreciate that with his patience and hard work would most likely come an even greater reward.

Julie relaxed once the piercing gaze of the boy's eyes were removed from her breasts. She wondered how strippers could possibly endure the hours of ogling eyes. It was certainly very flattering but it also made her feel so terribly self-conscious and exposed.

Arnold worked for a while, but it was clearly a struggle. He had wanted to impress Julie by actually doing his homework without need of her assistance, but he could only do so much. The problems he had not completed were naturally the ones that were the most difficult.

Julie could see him struggling. She strode up to the boy and laid an encouraging arm over his shoulders, her young fresh breasts perched on her chest just to his right. "You know I am really very proud of you, Arnold. You're working very hard and accomplishing so much."

Arnold naturally turned his head to respond, his eyes widening with lustful desire at the fact that they were at best just an inch or so away from her left boob. His cock yearned so fucking hard for a little bite, a little kiss, a quick little suckle. How could one resist such a perky little exposed tit.

Julie shifted her body a bit, just enough to allow the tip of her nip to lightly touch his lips. The contact was electrifying for them both.

But, just as Arnold pressed forward Julie pulled it away. "Now, I know you can do this, Arnold. Just concentrate a bit harder."

"Yes, ma'am."

Arnold returned his attention to his work with a renewed vigor and determination, and immediately achieved an epiphany concerning negative exponents. He shook his head as he realized the source of his prior errors, and now his future success. He did in fact understand the problem. He had figured it out. He didn't realize how smart he could actually become. He worked his way rapidly through the rest of the problems. It wasn't long before he exclaimed, "Done!" He raised his hands up in triumph, mimicking the comparably delighted state of his dick.

Julie leapt back, as Arnold almost bumped her boobs. But, with his accomplishment would also come his reward. It wasn't that she wasn't pleased and proud. She had been monitoring his work, providing only a minimum of help. Clearly the experiment was continuing to be successful, but the next task, for her, would not be so easy, not for a girl so inexperienced, so insecure, as Julie.

She stepped away from the desk and stood straight, thrusting her diminutive breasts out as far as she could, which clearly wasn't very far, and announced, softly, "You can touch them now, if you want."

Arnold bolted from his chair. He had enjoyed so much discovering the solution to the algebra problems, an experience with which he had been quite unfamiliar. But he would enjoy this equally new experience so much more. He in fact jumped from his chair so quickly that he had neglected to consider the fact that his pleasure in his reward was very readily evident.

And it did not go unnoticed by Julie. "Oh my," she exclaimed when the pointed growth within his slacks hit her eyes.

"Oh gosh," Arnold exclaimed, quickly covering his embarrassment with his hands.

But, one could hardly expect the young man not to get an erection given this form of tutorial instruction. In fact, it probably should be embraced, as it was a clear sign that he was being responsive to her pedagogy. "That's alright, Arnold," she reassured him, albeit she wasn't so sure it was alright for her. Being a teacher can be very difficult, but being one on the cutting edge of uncharted territory was altogether another story.

Julie took a deep breath, her little breasts rising up, much to the pleasure of Arnold, who removed his hands from his crotch, stepped forward, and reached out to place them on a more desirable target, Miss Kaplan's young, soft, perky boobs.

"Oh my," Julie again softly exclaimed as she felt her student's fingers grasping hold of each of her breasts. No man had touched her there before, and it was frankly electrifying. How very strange, really, as she had touched, grasped, and even fondled them herself, but the feel of someone else's hands there was altogether very different indeed. She instinctively whimpered with pleasure.

Arnold enjoyed the touch even more. What boy wouldn't enjoy the first touch of feminine boob, yet it was so surprising to him how delightful and satisfying was the touch, the feel, of soft, pliant, squishy breast, contrasting with the hard pointy nipple. He couldn't believe that a girl was actually letting him do this.

He squeezed and pawed, fondled and cupped, pinched and cradled. Julie eventually got over her nervousness and even occasionally let out a giggle, a sigh, or another whimper. She had never felt so happy, and not just because she was developing such a strong rapport with her pupil. So many times she had doubts about her breasts, their appeal, their desirability. These feelings were now clearly dashed. It was evident that Arnold could not be happier.

However, she was perhaps losing sight of the task at hand. How long should a student feel and fondle his tutor's breasts for completing his homework assignment? There was no instruction manual that Julie could consult. She had to trust her own judgment, her own instincts, but it was her more base and fundamental instincts that were now perhaps leading her astray.

She even reached out with her hand and lightly rested the tips of her fingers right on the soft, round, protruding knob of Arnold's stiff dick.

"Miss Kaplan," Arnold gasped, his body and mind wracked with intense delight, his eyes closing, his hands squeezing her boobs hard.

But, his hard squeeze was the alarm that woke her up. "Yes, well," she exclaimed, wrenching her boobs from his grip as she stepped back. "Perhaps you could accomplish even more tonight?"

"More?" What more could she want? He had finished his homework. The lessons for this week had been accomplished. What more could a student do?

"Arnold, perhaps you might start on the next chapter? Wouldn't you impress your teacher if you in fact already knew some of the material she will be teaching next week?"

Whoa! That was just ridiculous. What student does more homework than was assigned? Does anyone really start working on the next chapter? "Miss Kaplan, I mean, well, do I have to?"

"No, no, you don't have to, Arnold, but it will so impress your teacher, and your parents."

That was all true, but was it really worth all that work?

Julie added, "I will also be very grateful and," she said, with a girlish smile, "rewarding."

Arnold had no idea what she might mean by that, but it was likely to be pretty darned good. Maybe she might now even let him suck on one of her boobs. Of course, one shouldn't get one's hopes and expectations up too high. Heck, he would probably have done the work just for a chance to feel her up again. "Okay, sure, I'll give it a try."

"That's all I'm asking," Julie replied, albeit she did really want him to do more than just try. She wanted him to succeed.

Doing some of the problems in the next chapter though proved to be pretty difficult. It wasn't much of an advance from the prior chapter, but it did involve extending what was already learned and grasping a couple of new concepts.

Julie though helped him with it. That was her job, after all and, with her assistance, he did manage to understand a bit of the new material and complete a couple of the problems.

It wasn't as much as she had originally hoped. It can be difficult for a beginning teacher to realize how difficult the material will be even for the average student. One needs to be realistic and patient. For Arnold it really was a pretty darned great accomplishment. Having learned just a bit from the next chapter will more than impress his algebra teacher.

"This is really wonderful, Arnold. Now, I want you to be sure to answer some questions in the next class. Show your teacher that you have in fact read material in advance."

Arnold was uncertain about doing that. He rarely participated in class, and never behaved like the above average students, who liked to show off how much they knew. His heart even raced a bit at the thought of sticking his neck out like that.

Julie sensed his reluctance. "Will you do it for me, Arnold?" She stepped away from the desk, placed her lesson book on his bed, bent over, placed her hands on her knees, and looked back at him over her shoulder, sticking her bottom out behind her.

She asked with a cute coquettish, girlish pout, "Pretty please?"

"Yes, ma'am, I will," Arnold quickly replied, his dick as quickly swelling.

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

Julie smiled and reached back to take hold of her skirt.

She slowly pulled her skirt up her thighs, which wasn't that easy as it was rather tight. Frankly, it would have been easier to have pulled it up before she bent over, but she didn't want to start over, thereby revealing to Arnold that she had made a mistake, that she was a novice at such things. It's never good for a student to realize that a teacher doesn't really know what she is doing. So, she had to squirm and wriggle her bottom as she struggled to get the skirt up and over her butt.

Arnold was dumbstruck. Miss Kaplan was actually pulling up her skirt while sticking her bum back at him? He really, really wanted to take a picture of this, and perhaps he could get away with it, her back being turned to him. But, he did feel that would be disrespectful, if not exploitative. Still, it was such a pretty sight. He did at least now openly grasp his erection through his slacks, squeezing and rubbing it as the skirt made its way past her nylon covered thighs, all the way up to the little round curves of her derriere, tightly encased within her panty hose and, beneath that, white cotton bikini panties. Is there a more delectable sight than a girl bent over, displaying a petite pantie-covered bottom?

Once she had the skirt all the way over her bottom, Julie took a deep breath and looked back at her pupil, feeling so terribly self-conscious and uncertain. She hadn't really planned to do this, but it just seemed only natural and appropriate, at least at the moment. She needed to do something for the young man. He was accomplishing so much. She need to provide an appropriately applicable reward.

Her face reddened as she witnessed him grasping his stiffness, his eyes lusting at the sight of her exposed derriere. She asked, "Do you like looking at my bottom, Arnold?"

He at first just nodded, feeling rather dumbstruck, but he then added, softly, "Yes, Miss Kaplan, yes I do."

Well, there was no sense in stopping now. "Okay, Arnold, you can take it out, if you want, and rub it against me."

She quickly turned her face away, not wanting to watch him take it out. Well, actually, she was more than just a bit curious about it. She did wonder what it would look like, but it made her feel all the more anxious and uncomfortable to have eye contact with him while he did so. She most definitely didn't want him to see the nervousness, the apprehension, the uncertainty in her eyes. That's not the kind of impression a tutor wants to make on a student.

Arnold quickly extracted his stiffened dick. He first just squeezed it within his hand, enjoying the fact that it was now out of its cage and free to roam, and it was clear where it wanted to go. The shiny swollen knob pointed hungrily at Julie's butt, poking back at him in return.

He stepped up to her, his naked dick bobbing and waving with each step. He kind of wished that Julie had not looked away. He wanted to impress her with its strength, its manliness, its size. A boy does like to impress his teacher. But, not every fantasy can come true.

When he reached her he lightly grasped Julie's hip.

She instinctively twitched. She couldn't help but feel like she was in some sort of danger, like she was about to be stabbed or penetrated. She felt so vulnerable, sticking her bottom back, unaware of what her student might do.

When she felt the tip of his knob poke her right in the crack of her ass she clenched her cheeks, squeezing tight on her sphincter. Of course, she wasn't really at all vulnerable of being penetrated. He couldn't stick that thing right through her nylons and panties. But, it did still feel a little invasive and intrusive to be poked in the butt by a stiff cock; also frankly a bit weird, and yet also strangely intriguing.

Arnold stepped in closer and began to caress and rub his swollen cock against the silky slick nylon stretched across the soft round curves of his tutor's bottom. Arnold did like the sight of a woman in pantyhose. He wasn't sure why. He couldn't really explain it. It just looked so provocative, so sexy, so alluring. He had never imagined the opportunity to rub his naked stiff cock against a woman's pantyhose, at least not when she was wearing it. He pressed against her even more tightly, pulling her butt hard against him as he groped and rubbed his cock, dry humping his tutor's butt like a dog in heat.

It was now feeling really weird for Julie. Not too many teachers get dry humped by their students. This was not what she thought being a teacher would be like. Her instructors had certainly never given her any warning that someday this would occur. But, she also couldn't deny the feeling of warmth and moisture developing between her thighs. She responded by squirming, twisting, and writhing her butt back against him.

Arnold's eyes widened with lust as he witnessed, tactually and visually, his teacher's lustfully obscene gyrations. Not too many students have their teachers dry hump their butts against them. He wouldn't even expect a fellow student to do this with him. Her bottom looked so cute, so perky, so squirmy and wriggly.

Arnold could feel himself getting close. His balls were churning, constricting, and his movements were becoming more frantic, more animalistic, more obscene. He held hard onto her hips as he thrust and humped.

Julie knew that he might ejaculate. She wasn't so sure she really wanted him to do it all over her bottom. It just seemed kind of gross and icky. But, it shouldn't be too hard to clean herself up, at least enough that it wouldn't soak through her skirt when she pulled it back down. It might though feel odd when she drove home, knowing that she was sitting on boy stuff soaked into her nylons and panties.

"Coming up! I forgot the cookies!"

"What?" Julie exclaimed, immediately standing up, grasping her skirt and yanking it down.

It was Arnold's mother, coming up the stairs. Frankly, they were very lucky that she called out in advance. If she had not done so she would have stepped right into the room while her son was humping his teacher's butt with his cock, perhaps even entering the room at the moment he was squirting his load all over her ass. But, they still didn't have much time.

Arnold turned to make a beeline for his desk chair, intending on sliding into it, hiding his erection under the desk, but Julie grabbed him.

He was shocked that she would actually stop him. Was she intending on having him expose himself to his mother? What kind of lesson would that be?!

Julie though was as much, if not more, concerned with herself. She would get her skirt back down in time, but there was no way that she could get her jacket back on. She glanced at it, lying on his desk. There was simply not enough time. She handed her lesson book to Arnold, to place in front of his crotch. She doubted that there was even enough time for him to get his dick back into his pants and zip up. Heck, even if he managed to do that a very large bulge would still be evident.

Arnold's heart beat hard and fast. This was bad. This was real, real bad.

Of course, this wasn't really the first time something like this had happened. His mother had at other times stepped into his room at rather indiscrete moments. She rarely knocked, and even when she did she would do so while in the process of opening the door. The knock had no real meaning other than to announce that she was coming in. More than once he had been in the process of jerking off. A couple of times he had been at his computer, and so slid his body tight against the edge of the desk, effectively hiding his stiff dick, as he shifted the screen to a different site and turned down the sound. Another time he was in bed and immediately rolled over onto his side, hiding the front of him from view. He pretended he had been taking a nap. In all these cases he could only hope that she would not ask him to do something, like perhaps help her move something so that she could clean behind it.

This time was far worse. All he had now was an opened book pressed against his crotch. It was a bit of an odd place to hold a book.

Julie's situation was hardly any better. She could only hide her exposed breasts behind him as she finished pulling her skirt back down.

But, the plan, as weak as it was, had been the right choice, for as soon as her skirt was down the door opened, and in came Mrs. Woodman.

"Here you are! I'm so sorry that I forgot to bring this up sooner," she explained as she entered the room, a tray of cookies in her right hand. "I know you're almost done, but better late than never, I always..." She didn't finish her sentence. Standing before her was her son, holding his algebra book at his pants. Miss Kaplan standing behind him. It seemed a bit odd.

"Why, that's very nice of you Mrs. Woodman," Julie replied, leaning a bit to the right to look around her son. "We were just finishing up with a recitation drill." She turned around, her back to Mrs. Woodman and her son, and said, "Now, Arnold, again, without peeking at the answers in the book, what are the prime numbers." It wasn't really an algebra problem but his mother wouldn't know.

"Um, yes, uh, well, 2, 3, 5, 7...11, 13...17," Arnold recited, looking up at the ceiling, in deep concentration.

It wasn't a bad ruse. Mrs. Woodman didn't even seem to be troubled by the presence of Julie's jacket on the desk. It did seem a bit warm in the room. She asked, "Do you want me to turn up the air conditioning?"

"Oh, no, no. It's fine, Mrs. Woodman," Julie replied, still keeping her back turned. She hoped that Arnold's mother didn't notice that she wasn't wearing a brassiere. But, of course, even if she did, she would probably assume that the front of her blouse was not as sheer as the back.

123456...8