His Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up with his hands to grasp the soft cheeks of Julie's bottom, squeezing them beneath her skirt, feeling the loveliness of bare hand on bare bottom as his lips ground and grinded against her equally soft cunt.

Julie though pulled away again. It wasn't that easy this time because she had to wrench her butt from Arnold's gripping, squeezing hands. Frankly, she wouldn't mind just staying there but she did have some clear responsibilities as his tutor. "What is zero to the zero power?"

He hesitated, knowing the answer but not wanting to make a mistake, then answered "1 or 0." He reached up to pull her down

Julie though wasn't quite ready. "No, no. Part two of that question is to explain why."

Actually, nobody really knew for certain why, let alone the true correct answer. It was an algebraic indeterminate, but he explained, using examples of divisible powers how any number to the zero power would logically be one, and then how zero to any power is logically zero.

Julie smiled with such pride as he explained from beneath her skirt. He really deserved a very special kiss for this, and before he was entirely finished she reached beneath her skit to pull her thong aside, revealing to his eyes, her naked bare cunt.

This now did feel very obscene for her. Before she could change her mind she sat down on him, laying her heated twat directly onto his mouth.

Arnold took to the task with renewed relish and vigor. He had not been using his tongue before, feeling that perhaps Miss Kaplan wouldn't want him to get her panties all wet with his tongue. But, this was altogether different and he immediately took to licking, sucking, nibbling, and slurping her hot girlish hairy pie.

"Oh, Arnold," Julie gasped, her breaths and breasts heaving with excitement and passion. She twitched and squirmed atop him, rubbing her cunt deeper against and into his mouth, her left hand still holding the lesson book, the right hand squeezing her breasts, her stiffened nipple, shifting a bit at times so that the boy gave equal attention to her swollen and throbbing clit, which was now about as big and hard as her tit nip.

Arnold now appreciated well how hot and wet a girl could get down there. He smelled the heat and felt her feminine juices sliding down his check and chin, as well as down his throat.

Julie was so lost in her excitement, her hot lust, that she didn't notice at first how much noise Arnold was making, and when she did she found herself both embarrassed and aroused by it, hearing a boy making all sorts of slurpy slushy noises on her cunt. It just sounded so base, so animalistic, so fucking obscene.

She wrenched her cunt from his lips and tongue, pausing before asking the next question as she needed some time to catch her breath, regain her composure.

She eventually asked, breathlessly, "Okay...what is the square root of 24 times...the square root of 6?" It wasn't that hard a question, but she was losing a bit of her concentration. She was realizing that this was a potential downside to this method of teaching, of motivational learning, and she would have to report this to Mr. Kutter, but at the moment she didn't really care.

"Twelve," Arnold replied.

"Yes," Julie gasped as she almost fell back onto his face and gasped, "Suck on it, Arnold, lick it so fucking good." Now, that wasn't the type of language that a teacher should use. But, experimental methods that were truly innovative did often push the envelope.

Julie could feel how wet and hot she was, and she had to wonder how wet and sloppy his face was becoming. His mother would probably not approve of that, but simply allowing him to occasionally dab his cheek and lips with a napkin, and probably even his nose, would not likely make her happy. What was making Julie happy was very clear. She squeezed his head with her thighs, crushing her cunt against his face, running the risk of actually smothering him with her cunt.

Arnold returned the gesture with his own, slipping a finger down into the crack of her bottom to lightly caress and tickle his teacher's little puckered anus.

"Oh my goodness!" Julie squealed, feeling herself suddenly about to cum, and she quickly pulled away.

She was gasping furiously, feminine fluids running down her thigh. With her head a bit light and faint, she shifted, turning her body around so that she was facing the door, and his crotch. She was turning to keep an eye, and ear, on the stairs, but her eyes went to her pupil's very clear bulge.

She leaned forward, laid down the lesson book, and undid his belt, button, and zipper, quickly extracting his erection.

Arnold lay quietly beneath her, so thankful and grateful that she had taken his cock from his pants. He waited patiently, anxiously, for what she might be intending to do with it.

For a while Julie just stared at it. There it was: her first real live hard penis. It looked so fucking big, so menacing, like an actual battering ram with a big angry red crown on the end. She felt like a camper who was confronted with a big snake upon waking up in the morning. A petite girl like herself could never get anything like that inside. For a moment she felt that she probably did have a good reason for having felt so timid and intimidated all these years by men. But, she was also stricken by another reaction: of hunger, a lustful hunger, and a thirst. She lowered her face, opening her mouth up real, real wide, and took it inside, immediately exploring with her tongue its bigness, its shape, its texture, its taste.

"Oh fuck." It was Arnold's turn to gasp. He would have been quite willing to return the favor with his own tongue but for the moment Julie was concentrating on something else.

She was surprised at how nice it felt in her mouth. "Suck my dick" was such an insult she would have assumed that actually doing it must really be terribly gross and disgusting, but it wasn't, not at all. It was clearly very excitingly licentious. She enjoyed its rough manly feel within her mouth, and how she was clearly making it so terribly excited. She wondered if there must be something instinctually satisfying for a girl to have a hard cock in her mouth. It just felt so right, so good, so delightful. She wrapped her hands around the shaft and pumped it as she suckled on the knob.

"Fuck," Arnold gasped in return, and reached up for his tutor's cunt. He couldn't wait for his turn any longer.

As Julie let herself be lowered down onto his face Arnold suddenly shifted up and altered with his hands the position of her bottom just a bit. He pulled away the thong, and placed his tongue, right on her butt hole.

Julie immediately tore her mouth from his cock. She loudly squealed, "Arnold!" at the shockingly obscene contact. Sitting on a boy's face is clearly a very dirty thing to do, but she had most definitely not been suggesting or implying that he do anything like that! He had clearly misunderstood. "That's a bad boy! That's a very bad boy," she asserted, but she did not pull her butt away. She remained motionless, like a deer caught in the headlights, too shocked to move, yet equally surprised at how tingly nice it felt. She stared straight ahead, her eyes wide open, as the young man's tongue cleansed and tickled her anus.

She was suddenly reminded of the time her family visited Tokyo, and experienced for the first time a Japanese toilet. It was so fucking shocking, yet so, so much fun. Her parents began to wonder if there was something wrong with her, as she kept visiting the bathroom.

Arnold had surprised himself as well. But, after seeing, fondling, and squeezing those cute little pale tushy cheeks he wanted to do more. As Julie had said, it's always good to surprise your teacher by doing more than just what was required.

And, he discovered, he didn't mind doing it. He thought he might find it repugnant, but in the spirited heat of the moment, his balls churning with lust, his dick being absorbed in a girl's mouth for the very first time, he would likely try just about anything, and he was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it really was. It just felt so intimate, wanton, and perverse to tickle and nibble at his teacher's little curly sensitive rosebud. He sorely doubted that any other student had ever done that for her before. If this was his classroom teacher then most definitely he should get an "A," at least for effort. He licked and lapped her butt hole like it was coated with ice cream.

Julie's eyes glazed over and she returned to the young man's swollen dick, squeezing, fondling, caressing, and stroking it with even greater urgency as she resumed licking, lapping, and slurping on his shiny slick swollen knob.

She was pumping her face up and down on his dick, fucking her face with his cock, using both her lips and her fist to stroke the shaft, pounding the angry swollen knob against her soft, wet, tongue.

Arnold, in turn, brought a hand around to slip his fingers onto then into her cunt, quickly finding the hard nub to rub and diddle as if he was trying to destroy a maddeningly severe itch.

Julie pumped his shaft with fury as she slipped her tongue down into his cock slit, doing whatever she could to get this well to deliver its crude, its wealth, its load but, before it arrived, she suddenly began shuddering in paroxysms of lust and passion. Her own damn had burst forth and her orgasm swept over like tsunami tidal waves, engulfing her mind and body in frenzied blasts of lustfully blissful waves.

But, she didn't have to wait long for the young man to respond, as he reciprocated the cue of his teacher with his own explosion. His dick suddenly lurched, his balls convulsing, as a large glob of cum burst up his shaft, gushing from the crown like a plugged pipe was blasting off its cap.

Julie's mouth quickly began to fill with the sticky gumpy boy stuff, but being such an inspired tutor she did not show any fear. On the contrary, she continued to prime the pump with her fist while licking and lapping away at the spewing knob, clearing the way for one gush after another.

Arnold had never felt so intensely blissful. There is no greater fundamental pleasure than when one is within the throes of an orgasm. He thrust his tongue deep up into his teacher's ass as he squeezed her clit between a finger and thumb.

Julie trembled and shivered with her shuddering climax, her cunt quivering on the boy's fingers, her sphincter clenching his tongue, her mouth continuing to fill with his viscous cum, as his dick spurted and sprayed globs and wads, again, and again, and again.

Even when he appeared done she still did not remove her mouth from his dick. She just lay there, her sloppy wet cunt resting on his face, his tired dripping cock subsiding within her mouth. They both needed to catch their breaths, albeit both their mouths were still rather occupied.

She did eventually roll off the young man, groggily getting back onto her feet. She had swallowed a bit of his cum, but not much. The bulk of it was still in her mouth. She found its texture and taste so curious, so appealing.

Arnold reached down and slipped his cock back into his pants, zipped up, buttoned, and redid his built. He smiled shyly at his teacher, feeling a little funny. Was she going to be upset that he had just squirted all of his stuff into her mouth? He hadn't even given her any warning. "I'm going to study real hard now, you know," he reassured her.

"Ith shlr you'll wlth," she replied.

He did indeed do very well on the test.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! Let me know if you are interested in any sequels. This can clearly go in a few directions. And, please, if you did like it, then most definitely take the time to cast a vote. I need as well my own source of motivation...

1...345678