His Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnold wasn't happy when Julie backed off, but he quickly caught on that it was when he was getting a problem right, when he was moving forward, that she resumed her fondling and stroking, and would let go when he seemed to be going off in the wrong direction. Now, these were the kinds of hints and tips that a student appreciates! He worked harder and harder, even going into the next chapter on his own, which earned him a sudden acceleration in her stroking, a rapid pounding of her fist up and down his shaft.

"Isn't this exciting, Arnold. You're getting ahead of the class again!"

"Yes, ma'am," he gasped, feeling very thrilled indeed. It would be so nice to cum in her hand, and he was feeling so close.

"How is our hard-working scholar doing, Miss Kaplan?"

"What?!" Julie quickly let go of Arnold's stiff, throbbing dick and turned to see his mother walking up to the kitchen table.

"You two look just so engrossed. I'm thrilled to death to see Arnold so excited about his homework!"

"Oh yes, ma'am," Julie explained, "we were at a particularly climactic point...in the book."

"Yes, I can imagine." Actually, she couldn't. She had always disliked math herself, and couldn't understand how anyone could ever actually enjoy it. But, she did appreciate that solving a particularly difficult problem could be a climactic triumph, at least for some persons. "Well, Julie, you clearly know how to push the right buttons with Arnold. I've never seen him so thrilled with algebra."

"I've got a good hand on it," Julie agreed. Actually, she should have said that Arnold has a good handle on it. It just sort of came out that way.

Mrs. Woodman though didn't find her remark particularly odd. "Well, I'm sure you do. His improvement is really so wonderful. You clearly have put your finger right on the problem."

Julie danced the tips of her fingers along Arnold's slippery smooth crown, like little angels dancing on pins. "Yes, I think I have."

Arnold tried not to squirm, but it was really so very, very difficult. Even just keeping a straight face required considerable effort and determination, and he doubted that he was succeeding in that regard. It just felt so fucking good.

There was something quite pleasing about being jerked off right under the nose of one's mother. Perhaps it was some sort of Freudian thing. Arnold didn't know, but his was not to reason why. His was to just sit back and enjoy it. "Yeah, mom," he added, his voice a bit breathless, "I'm really enjoying it."

"Yes, well, I can see that." She wondered if her son might in fact be coming down with something. He did look rather flushed and agitated. But, it was probably just a mother worrying excessively about her son. "Well, don't you study too hard." She added with a smile, "You don't want your head to fill up so much it suddenly explodes." She smiled at her little joke.

"Yes," Julie added, "it might just squirt all over the place."

Now, that did sound rather weird to Mrs. Woodman. What an odd thing to say. But, the kids today have all sorts of quirky new expressions. She never could keep up with teenage slang. "Yes, well..." She didn't know what more to say, particularly in response to that last remark.

"But don't worry, Mrs. Woodman," Julie reassured her. "I'm making sure that Arnold paces himself," and to demonstrate that point, at least to Arnold, she let go of his cock.

Arnold was naturally disappointed, albeit it would clearly be risky to actually ejaculate beneath the table while his mother was standing right there, although just thinking about that caused his balls to momentarily surge.

"In fact," Julie added, getting up from the table, "I think we should stop early tonight. It's been pretty hard for him this evening."

"He does look a little flushed."

"Mother!" Arnold protested, but he felt more upset with Julie. He turned his attention to her. "Miss Kaplan, please, just a little longer. I was almost there."

"Yes, I suspect you were, but I bet you can finish this up on your own." There was clearly no stopping her as she was already packing up her materials to go. She added, though, leaning over the table, "You be sure to participate in class. Let Ms. Yuzuki know how much you've learned."

"Yes, ma'am," Arnold glumly acquiesced.

Julie, outside of the line of vision of his mother, slowly licked her lips with her tongue, trying with her eyes to look as sultry and sexy as possible.

Arnold's eyes lit up. "Yes, and I'll study real hard! I'll be extra-ready for next week!"

Julie smiled. "I'm sure you will." She turned to head to the front door.

Mrs. Woodman though scowled at her son. "Arnold, now you get up right now and escort your little tutor to the door."

Arnold shifted both hands to under the table and began to work feverishly at getting his stiff dick back into his pants.

Julie was indeed little but she didn't like Mrs. Woodman referring to her in that way. It just didn't convey the respect she wanted. But, she didn't show her annoyance. "It's alright Mrs. Woodman. I want Arnold to finish up what he was working on."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Kutter arrived a good half hour early for his Saturday meeting with Julie. He was understandably nervous. This was probably a bit inappropriate, helping a young female undergraduate purchase undergarments. He looked around and was relieved to see that he wasn't recognizing anyone. How would he explain this to a colleague? He wasn't too worried though about seeing any of his close associates or any college administrators. They were not the kind of people who spent much time at a mall. But, what about students? The place was crawling with young adults. He didn't recognize any of them, but it wasn't like he had a good memory for every undergraduate that had been in one of his classes. Heck, some of the classes included as many as a hundred. What would one of them think, and subsequently do, if he or she saw him with a pretty undergraduate, shopping together at the mall, shopping for undies no less?

"Hello, Mr. Kutter!" Julie gaily announced her arrival. She was arriving a bit early herself. She didn't want to take the chance of arriving late and making her professor wait for her. So she arrived early, but apparently she did still make him wait. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't realize you would get here early."

"No, no, that's fine, um, yes, well, let's get into the store." There would at least be fewer people in the store than where they were now.

But, as soon as he entered his anxiety escalated as they made their way to the girls' and ladies' undergarment section. He had strolled by this section before, always glancing furtively at the erotic displays of brightly colored, lacy, sheer brassieres and panties, hoping that nobody noticed how intently interested he was. He would try to appear indifferent but he just couldn't keep his eyes away for long.

He particularly liked seeing them on the mannequins. He knew that was rather silly, as they weren't real, but he found it sexy nevertheless. He also appreciated how they all now had nipples. If only they would provide them with slits as well so that the panties could have camel toes.

In any case, he was himself now doing more than glancing as he strolled by. He would be entering deep into the interior, the depths, of the intimate feminine apparel department, to carefully consider, inspect, and perhaps even handle girls' delicate, personal, private undergarments, accompanied no less by a pretty girl young enough to be his daughter.

Julie, however, felt no such insecurity. Clearly there was nothing odd for her to be shopping for pretty undies. It might seem unusual that she was being accompanied by an older man, but who would really care? He could in fact be her boyfriend. What business is it of theirs if she was dating an older man. Or, he could be her father. Well, that might be a bit odd, having her father help her pick out undies.

On the other hand, the fact was that he was her professor, and they were purchasing educational materials. It's not like anyone would ever ask why they were purchasing undergarments together, but if they did there was actually a very good explanation, or at least that's what she told herself.

It was though kind of fun. She smiled with flirtatious delight as they entered the undies section and were quickly confronted with a wide array of pretty panties, some cotton, some satin, some plain white, some gaily colored, some with animals, some with just pretty designs, stars, polka dots, candy, cherries, bananas, peaches, some with frilly trim, some with lace. There were just so many to choose from! Julie exclaimed with evident glee as she picked up a pair, "Aren't some of these just so wonderful, Mr. Kutter!"

Mr. Kutter wanted to tell her to keep her voice down, but he also felt it was best to convey an impression, an appearance, that they really were not doing anything wrong. Acting nervous and uncertain would only make him look suspicious. He did though glance around to see if anyone was noticing them. He then turned his attention to the panties within Julie's hand. They were really cute: yellow cotton bikini panties with little dancing and prancing kittens, squirrels, cubby bears, and other animals. His cock twitched and swelled. He answered, almost whispering, "Yes, yes, very nice. You can get those." He was feeling that the sooner this was over, the better.

"Mr. Kutter now, let's be more selective than that," Julie admonished him. "What kind of panties do you think a good tutor should wear?"

That was a question he had never pondered before. He cleared his throat. The selection was actually quite staggering. Frankly, he thought pretty much all of them were darned cute and sexy. "Well, um, of course, well, for this purpose, you know, I believe, they certainly should emphasize an appeal. They should be...well, you know..."

Julie finished the thought for him. "They should be real sexy, shouldn't they, sir."

"Well, yes, yes. I mean, that's kind of the purpose." He was feeling really uncomfortable with this conversation, but so excited as well. He stepped in closer to the display table, trying to keep from view his growing bulge. Geez, imagine if a saleswoman came up now to help!

"Do you think these are sexy?" Julie held up a pair of very sheer pale blue thongs. "See, you can see right through it. You could see everything! And," she added, turning it around, "it doesn't have any bottom at all. The strap just goes right down inside your crack. I think that would be kind of uncomfortable, but I guess Arnold might like that. Do you like it?"

He imagined what it might be like to repeat the exercise with her that Arnold had done, with Julie wearing a thong. "Yes, well, comfort is important too."

"Yeah, but I do want to do a good job. The most important thing is the success of the student." She smiled, feeling rather pleased with herself for putting her responsibility as a teacher ahead of her own personal physical comfort.

"Well, you could get those. We can certainly buy more than one pair." However, he immediately questioned his generosity when he noticed the price tag for just one pair of panties. Maybe they should go to Walmart or Target? Well, that would make him seem a little cheap.

"Oh my, Mr. Kutter, look at these!" Julie had to blush a little at this next pair: light blue lace bikini panties...that were crotchless. "Goodness, I guess these would be kind of revealing." She smiled a little self-consciously as she held them up for him, making sure he appreciated that there would be nothing to hide her cunt.

"Julie!" Mr. Kutter finally had to assert at least some degree of caution and restraint. He snatched the crotchless panties from her hands. "Let's not get carried away," he quietly admonished her, albeit it was unclear if he was referring to her tutoring or their shopping.

"Do you like boy short panties, Mr. Kutter?"

"What?" He didn't actually know what that meant, but when Julie held up a pair tightly against her pelvis so that he could get the picture, he most certainly did get the picture.

Mr. Kutter's eyes widened as he imagined them on her.

Julie explained, "They're really nice for accentuating the curves of your bottom and," she added, thankfully lowering her voice, "they tend to be real tight in front, too."

This was becoming really too difficult for Mr. Kutter. "Yes, excellent, well, you pick out, let's say, a few of them. I'm sure you'll make a good selection."

Julie studied a few more. It was really a very difficult selection. What if the outcome of the whole study depended on her choice? Well, that wouldn't be true. Arnold would probably like pretty much any pair she chose, and it was clearly very generous of Mr. Kutter to have the department cover their cost. "You know, it's really difficult to tell without trying them on. Would you like to see how they look on me?"

Mr. Kutter's dick swelled to full erection. Fortunately, he was wearing tight briefs, a decision that was no accident, knowing full well that a problem like this might arise. He would in fact like to adjust its position so that it could rise more comfortably but shifting an erection while considering panties in a department store was probably not a good idea.

Of course, if they went to a dressing room then perhaps he could adjust it. His heart raced at the thought, almost as much as his cock yearned. He glanced around. Was that even legal? Could a guy go into a dressing room with a girl? Well, actually, why not? Husbands must do this all the time with their wives. He could almost hear his heart beating as he answered, trying to sound dispassionate and objective, "Sure, um, yeah, that would probably be a good idea."

Julie beamed. "Oh goody. I do want your advice." She picked up a pair. "I'll just try though this one. They sometimes don't like you taking in lots of clothes into a dressing room."

He wondered if they would like anyone trying on panties. Isn't that not particularly sanitary?

"Oh!" Julie realized something. "I should get a matching brassiere as well."

"Oh, yeah," Mr. Kutter quietly agreed. He wondered if he could even make it to the dressing room without fainting.

Julie stepped up to an array of brassieres, equally diverse in their color, fabric, and design. "I suspect I don't need to get a brassiere for each pair of panties, but a couple of them would be nice." She studied the labels on one of them, and then looked over at Mr. Kutter, who was standing nervously beside her. "You know, I'm not so sure I want you to know my size. That's a little personal," and also somewhat embarrassing. She was so self-conscious about how small they were.

"Oh yeah, yeah, sure. I'll um, wait over by the dressing rooms." He quickly took off, relieved to have the excuse to not be part of the brassiere selection.

When he got to the dressing rooms he was not terribly surprised to see a few men waiting around outside. Their wives or girlfriends were probably trying something on and were going to come out to get their partner's opinions. Mr. Kutter wondered if it might seem odd to them for him to go in with Julie. But, it wasn't like they would expect her to step out of the dressing room to show him, and them, how she looked in a brassiere and panties.

Julie was not long behind him. She just strolled right by, apparently not bothered by the guys at all. She waved her brassiere at Mr. Kutter and said gaily, "Let's go see, shall we?"

Mr. Kutter quickly followed behind, and dared not look back to see how the guys were reacting to a man stepping into the dressing rooms to apparently see how the brassiere and panties fit on the girl, who was clearly much younger than himself. Was she his daughter? It wasn't clear what would be worse, having a girlfriend so much younger than him, or watching his daughter, who must be about 18 or 19 or 20, trying on undies.

Mr. Kutter felt a tremendous sense of relief when they entered the privacy of the dressing booth. He was still very nervous, but it was now more with the pure excitement of what was about to happen, and he could hardly believe it. When Julie first suggested that she show him how the panties looked he assumed that at most she would just put them on without taking off her skirt, and then just lift her skirt. Of course, that would be pretty darned fantastic. But, she would now have to remove her blouse and brassiere to try on the bra. Perhaps she might then just go ahead and take off her skirt. He was ecstatic with the possibilities. As she turned her back on him to place the garments on the bench he quickly adjusted his dick and looked down to assess the severity of the bulge. It wasn't too bad, or at least so he said to himself.

As Julie laid the garments down she glanced at Mr. Kutter in the mirror, and noticed him adjusting his stiffened penis within his slacks. She smiled, but it also escalated her apprehension. Her heart was beating quite rapidly. She really did want his professional opinion, but she knew that she was also finding this to be rather exciting and titillating. She would be undressing in front of an older man, an esteemed professor, and her supervisor. It was all very innocent, of course, but still also rather flirty, to say the least.

She kept her back to him as she began to unbutton her blouse.

Mr. Kutter glanced around the small room, or more like a large closet. There wasn't much of anything to look at, other than himself in the mirror or Julie undressing. It was difficult to try to pretend that he wasn't intently interested, but what else was there to look at? He watched her undress, intently.

He swallowed as he saw her, from behind, open up her blouse to slip her arms out of the sleeves. He nervously fidgeted when she removed the blouse entirely, revealing to his eyes the brassiere straps along her back. She carefully hung up her blouse on a hook.

He wondered if he should offer to help unhook her brassiere. He should at least help with something. It seemed a little silly to just be standing there, doing nothing.

"Would you unhook me, Professor Kutter?" It was the first time she had referred to him as professor. It helped to be a bit more formal as she was otherwise being rather informal.

"Yeah, sure," he replied, reaching out, his fingers trembling just a bit. He didn't point out that he could now see her brassiere size (30 B). He didn't want to make her feel self-conscious. He pulled on the straps and unhooked them, feeling rather good about himself for not fumbling with it.

"Thank you, sir," Julie replied, and let the cups fall from her breasts into her hands, and then hung the brassiere on the hook along with her blouse. She naturally covered her breasts with her other hand. This was just so strange, and so exciting!

She hesitated over what to do next. She didn't really need to take off her skirt, but why go this far and not take the next natural step?

She reached for the side of her skirt, undid its clasp, zipped it down, let it fall to the floor, and then stepped out of it.

Mr. Kutter's eyes widened with intense arousal as he saw Julie's panties come into view. He felt that the pair she was wearing right now were pretty darned good. They were white cotton panties with a pretty, dainty pink lace trim along the waistband and leg holes or, he wondered, do they call them thigh holes? He didn't really know what they called them.

Julie felt a little self-conscious about her panties. She doubted that Mr. Kutter would really like them, as they were so plain. But, she would soon put on some better ones. With a deep breath she bent over a bit, stuck her bottom out toward Mr. Kutter, reached back, took hold of the panties' waistband, and pulled them down off her bottom, letting them fall to the floor when they cleared her curves.

1...345678