His Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had built up quite a few chips with the Woodman parents. As far as they were concerned she could almost walk on water. "Well, I won't disturb you for long. I'm just sorry I didn't bring this up sooner. I'll leave you alone and you can get back to your drilling." She felt an urge to give her son a hug. She just felt so proud of him. He was working so hard and making such an improvement. But, she knew that would embarrass him in front of his tutor.

"Thank you, Mrs. Woodman.," Julie called out.

"Yeah, thanks, mom," Arnold added.

As she stepped from the room, leaving the door partly open behind her, Julie said, "Alright then, Arnold, where were you? Seventeen?"

"Uh, yeah, um, 19...23...29." The task was actually not that easy for him, and he had to work his way through each number. But, as soon as he heard his mother's steps going back down the stairs he stopped.

They both remained silent until they couldn't hear anything at all.

Julie decided that the lesson was probably over for the evening. The mood was certainly gone and frankly she was feeling a bit shaky.

Arnold would have liked a happy ending, but he didn't press the point.

They had a few cookies and he then walked her to the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Kutter was very, very pleased at their next supervisory session to hear of the immediate progress that Julie sustained with her effective application of positive reinforcement principles. He was also impressed that she had been willing and able to take the exercise so far. He insisted on hearing all of the details, precisely how much of her breasts could be seen through her blouse, the color of her panties beneath her pantyhose, how it made her feel to stick her bottom out like that, and certainly how it felt to have Arnold poke and rub his hard penis against her derriere.

Julie found it a little disconcerting to have to share with her professor all of these intimate details, but she recognized that it was important to keep her supervisor fully informed and, in any case, all of this would also eventually have to be within the report, the eventual publication. Goodness, someday even her parents would read about it. She couldn't help but feel a little anxious and uncertain about that.

On the other hand, the more she told Mr. Kutter all the details, the more she began to enjoy the telling. She squirmed a bit in her seat as she explained how she was squirming quite a bit, just before Arnold's mother called out.

When she explained that she had bought the blouse especially for the tutoring session, Mr. Kutter immediately agreed to fund Julie with an expense account. He most definitely did not want her parents to have to pay for any such clothes. Nor, however, could he bill the education department. The financial officer would require receipts, and he sorely doubted he could justify the purchase of girls' clothes.

"Yes, well, just have the store send the bill directly to me."

"There was also a new suit too, Mr. Kutter, to go with the blouse."

"Oh." He wondered how much that might have cost. "Yes, well, alright, certainly, fine. Have them send that bill to me too."

"Well," Julie said, "that is a relief. I wasn't so sure my parents would understand."

No, Mr. Kutter, thought, he didn't think they would understand at all. Parents don't often appreciate the real value of scientific research.

Mr. Kutter wondered if he did cover the costs Julie might be willing to let him see her in one of the outfits. He most definitely would like to see her in the sheer blouse. Perhaps she should demonstrate for him what precisely she did with Arnold. It was natural for a supervisor to have trainees practice their lessons with the instructor. Experiencing a lesson plan is much more informative than just being told about it. His dick twitched at the thought of being able to rub his erection all over Julie's pretty little pantied bottom.

Julie had read the articles that Mr. Kutter had provided. She didn't care much for the works of Mr. Peters, who was apparently considered by many to be the most innovative pedagogical scholar of his generation. Most of his work, however, involved disciplining girls, which was not relevant for Julie. And, even the occasional paper involving his colleague, Ms. Harding, didn't strike her fancy. She didn't really see the need to spank Arnold, or anyone else for that matter, and even if it seemed appropriate for Arnold she could hardly do so without arousing the suspicions of his parents. No, the New School approach was not for her. Unfortunately, Miss Nishida, had never published her own approach to pedagogy (see "Miss Nishida motivates the boys"). However, Julie did like the paper concerning panty inspections (see "Mr. Peters and the panties").

Templeton, where Mr. Peters worked, required their young ladies to wear white cotton panties, hence the need for the panty inspections. There was no such requirement at Livingston, and Julie was free to wear any sort of panties she preferred. Heck, she could choose to not wear panties if she was so inclined. Still, given that her apparel was integral to the success of her tutoring it was perhaps quite appropriate to have Mr. Kutter evaluate her selection.

She got out of her chair to stand in front of Mr. Kutter as she reached down, took hold of the hem of her skirt, and raised it up. "Do you think my panties are appropriate, Mr. Kutter?"

Mr. Kutter's eyes widened with shock. He had never had one of his young female students raise her skirt for him, right in his office. He quickly glanced at the door to be sure it was closed. It was, but it was not locked. His eyes though didn't stay there for long, as there was something considerably more appealing to visualize than a closed office door.

Julie was wearing pastel bikini panties, with yellow daisies gaily adorning the soft clingy fabric. It was so clingy that Mr. Kutter wondered if perhaps he could even discern a little camel toe atop the gentle rise of Julie's soft feminine mound.

He cleared his throat before he spoke. "Yes, well, um, is this what you plan to wear at the Woodman home?"

Actually, it wasn't. She questioned why she had impulsively decided to show them to Mr. Kutter. Still, she could wash them in time if Mr. Kutter felt they would be a good choice. "I'm not sure. What do you think, sir?"

At the moment Mr. Kutter's cock was doing the thinking for him. He knew what Mr. Peters would likely do at a moment like this, but Mr. Kutter also knew that he did not have the courage, the resolve, of a man like Mr. Peters. He dare not touch the girl's panties, and most definitely not her sweet little round tush. What would be the reason, the justification, particularly if she was suddenly offended, perhaps even outraged. Oh, but he so, so much wanted to see, to feel, what was barely hidden beneath that thin cotton fabric. "Oh, um, well, I think those would be excellent. Yes, very lovely, um...panties."

Julie kind of hoped that Mr. Kutter would inspect them more closely, like Mr. Peters had done. Perhaps she should suggest that he do so? But, clearly, there was no real need for such a panty inspection. Gracious, he would probably be shocked and horrified that she was even making such a suggestion. She knew that a part of her was enjoying the naughty parts of her tutoring of Arnold, but she also knew that wasn't very professional of her. She lowered her skirt. "Thank you, sir." She gave him a little curtsy.

"Uh, well, um, Julie," Mr. Kutter cautiously proposed, "Given that I, well, I mean, the education department, will be covering the costs of your tutorial apparel, perhaps it might be best if, well, in the future, I accompany you when you procure the, um, teaching materials. I suspect I should exercise at least some supervisory oversight, you know, just in case there is at some point a, well, audit."

"Oh yes, of course sir, absolutely," Julie immediately agreed. It was certainly unrealistic to have an undergraduate provided with free reign to make whatever purchases she wanted. "Perhaps, um, this weekend, you can accompany me, to the mall. I was thinking of getting more panties."

Mr. Kutter's balls churned so desperately within his pants. He cleared his throat and then agreed, "yes, yes, excellent, um, well, uh..." He wondered if he should pick her up. That would be the courteous thing to do, but he wasn't so sure if that might not be appropriate, or at least it might arouse some suspicions. "What time would you like me to meet you there?"

"Let's say 3:00PM, in front of Dillard's. They have really nice undies."

"Yes, yes, um, I imagine they do, well..." Mr. Kutter was feeling increasingly uncomfortable, and excited. His cock looked forward to some panty shopping. He hurriedly ended the rest of the supervision. He was beginning to feel a little flustered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Julie's next session with Arnold was prior to her shopping trip with Mr. Kutter, so she wore the panties she had shown him. However, when she arrived for Arnold's lesson it was apparent that her panties would not be playing much of a role.

"I wonder, dear," Mrs. Woodman explained, "if you could work tonight in the kitchen."

"What?" Julie was surprised, and notably disappointed. She glanced at Arnold. He was clearly disappointed as well.

"I know that it is not as private and quiet as you might prefer, but we will be in the den and will keep the television down. I promise you that. It's just that I haven't had time to clean the upstairs this week and I would be really uncomfortable with you having to work in such a messy room." She glanced at Arnold and gave him a look, which made it quite clear that she felt that he had some responsibility for this problem as well. Apparently Arnold had not cleaned his room as his mother had asked.

"Oh, that's fine, Mrs. Woodman, really."

Julie meant it was fine with her if the room was a mess. Heck, her own room was never particularly neat.

But, Mrs. Woodman interpreted the remark to mean it was fine with her if they worked in the kitchen. "Oh good, I'm so glad to hear that. I even have some lemonade set out for you there and, again, I promise that you won't be disturbed. We are just so thrilled to death over the progress that Arnold is making. Well, um..." She stood there awkwardly for a bit. "Yes, well, I will leave the two of you alone."

Julie followed Arnold into the kitchen.

Julie's lesson plan for the evening was now in total disarray. It would be far too risky to do in the kitchen any of the exercises she had planned. Despite his mother's promises, she suspected that she, or Mr. Woodman, would, and readily could, come into the kitchen at any moment. No evening of television will be without at least some snacks and drink. Well, maybe it would be a good idea to see how Arnold does without the support of her encouragement.

It quickly became evident that he didn't do so well at all when she wasn't providing her special form of inspiration. His enthusiasm, his motivation, was clearly weak, if not non-existent. It was quickly back to the old Arnold: bored, easily discouraged, even despairing.

It was in one regard good news, or at least useful information. It was solid empirical proof that her innovative technique had been instrumental in his progress. Once they were removed his performance clearly suffered.

But, it probably would not be good to let his progress slide back too far. If he regressed far the progress he had made to date might all be for naught.

Julie had been sitting across from him. She changed her position to take a seat right next to him, on his right. She in fact sat very, very close to him, inching the chair over so that there was little to no space between them. "Now, I know you can do these, Arnold. You just need to apply yourself."

"I don't know, Miss Kaplan. These new ones are just so hard."

"Well sometimes," she said softly, snuggling up close against him, her left hand wrapping around his shoulder, her right hand drifting into his lap to rest softly on his crotch, her little breast pressing into his arm, "hard things can be really good."

Arnold turned his face to her, his eyes very excited. He breathed deeply within his nostrils the sweet scent of her perfume, and swallowed nervously as he glanced over her shoulder at the open hallway within which his parents could suddenly appear. "Really?"

Julie took hold of his zipper with her thumb and fingers, and tugged at it.

It wasn't that easy getting it down. She had no real expertise with pulling down boys' zippers. It's not like it was rocket science but doing so the first time blindly, under a kitchen table, was not that straightforward.

Arnold though helped out by lifting up his pelvis a bit to straighten out the front of his pants as much as he could.

Julie giggled as she felt, and heard, the zipper go down. If there was a sound that was naughty, that was certainly it. She glanced quickly to her right, briefly wondering if that tell-tale sound could be heard all the way down the hall into the den. Not likely, of course, but she did feel an impulse to at least check.

"Now, let me see here," she intoned as her attention turned back to the matter at hand, her hand reaching into the open fly for it, exploring around inside his pants for the flap of his boxers. "How hard can this really be," she suggested, her eyes on his algebra.

Arnold wondered, is there a better feeling than a girl's hand exploring around within his pants, searching for his cock? Clearly there must be, but right now it would have been difficult to convince Arnold otherwise. His dick quickly swelled, as if it was trying to raise a big flag to let his teacher know where he was hiding.

He played along. "It's pretty hard, Miss Kaplan."

"Oh, not so hard right now," she suggested as her hand found what she had been seeking. She slipped her fingers inside the flap, wrapped them around his swelling shaft, and pulled his dick free of his boxers and slacks.

It was Arnold's turn to exclaim, "Oh my," as his cock was released into the open air of the kitchen. He again glanced to his right, over his tutor's shoulder, to see if there was anyone there. There was something really quite strange, and wonderful, about exposing oneself in a different room of the house. So far he had confined his erections to just his bedroom and occasionally within the bathroom. Having a big stiffening boner right in the kitchen, while his parents were even home, was a whole new experience. Of course, having a girl with her hand on it was clearly the primary pleasure, but the location and context did add a rather exciting additional spice.

Julie had never stroked a man's cock before. She wasn't so sure she knew what to do. Of course, how complicated could this really be? It wasn't like it was algebra. She gripped the shaft tightly and began to slide her fist up and down the shaft. "Now it's beginning to get pretty hard," she admitted.

"Yes, ma'am," Arnold replied.

"But, let's see what you can do. I know you can do these and I will keep encouraging you as long as you keep trying."

"Yes, ma'am," Arnold again replied and returned his attention to his work, now finding a very concrete and compelling motivation to work more diligently and effectively. It was perhaps a little distracting to feel his cock being so sweetly fondled and stroked, but the fact that it was tied explicitly to achieving good work compelled him to enjoy both the stroking and the problem solving.

Julie was enjoying it as well. It felt rather nice to have a young man's thick, hard penis in her hand, feeling its stoutness, its stiffness, its manliness. She gave him a little affectionate squeeze on the shoulder with her left hand, pressing her soft breast into his arm.

But, she quickly realized that she probably should remove her arm from around his shoulder. His mother, or father, would likely find that to be a bit odd if they suddenly came into the room. A tutor probably should not be hugging a boy, pressing her boob against him. Plus, she really did need at least one hand to help direct him in his work.

She let go of his penis with her right hand and replaced it with her left. It was easier to use her right hand on his cock but it would look more natural for her left hand to be under the table, with the two of them sitting so close to one another. Now they just looked quite natural, with her sitting closely to his right, a pencil in her right hand as she leaned into him to help him with his work. Of course, from beneath the table it was an altogether different picture.

Arnold was making good progress, and the fact that his attention was partially focused on his algebra provided some help in maintaining sufficient self-control. Without the algebra he would be liable to shoot off pretty quickly. It was just so shocking how more stimulating, more arousing, more thrilling it was to feel the fingers of another person's hand, a pretty girl's hand, on his cock versus his own. Of course, his own hand felt pretty darned good, so it was saying quite a bit to acknowledge that Julie's fingers felt even better.

Julie shifted from just stroking him to exploring, caressing, and fondling him. She was particularly intrigued by the swollen knob. It felt so much bigger than she would have imagined, and its shape was so curious, like the head of a big battering ram. Of course, that all made good sense, given its purpose.

Arnold was duly impressed with how expert Julie's fingers felt on his dick. Of course, she must have been doing this with lots of her pupils. That made him feel a bit jealous, a bit disappointed. He would have preferred that he would be her special pupil, the only one with whom she would do such things. That was, of course, a natural feeling when getting jerked off by a girl, but he knew in this case it wasn't realistic. Still, he could at least pretend it was true.

Julie so much wanted to get a look at it. It wasn't like she didn't know what it would look like. She had seen pictures of them, even pictures of big hard ones. It's kind of hard to avoid them on the internet. They just kept popping up.

But, it would be altogether different to see a real live one, her first one no less. Goodness, it was right now in her hand! The temptation, the curiosity, was just so intense.

She decided though that she should just leave it under the table. Arnold's body was pressed right up against the edge of the table, and that was probably for the best. If she could look down and see it, then so could anyone who happened to walk into the room.

Her fingers explored all up and down and around, like a blind person trying to get a picture of what this strange new fascinating animal looked like by feeling and exploring every single inch.

Arnold occasionally lurched and squirmed when Julie's fingers touched particularly sensitive nerves. He especially liked it when she tickled him just beneath the crown. He suddenly yipped, "Oh!" but it was because he had just solved one of the more difficult problems.

"That's so good, Arnold. You're doing a very good job," Julie cooed, giving him an extra special encouraging squeeze.

Julie did occasionally stop. She began to worry that he might ejaculate. She had no idea how long it would take to get a boy to, well, release his stuff, and for all she knew it could happen at any moment. And if he did it in the kitchen that would be very difficult to explain to his parents. She and Arnold could perhaps get the floor cleaned up but how to explain the wet pants? Well, of course, there always could be some sort of explanation for anything, and his parents were unlikely to suspect that she was actually jerking him off. Still, it was best to err in the side of caution. Plus, it was probably best to titrate the reinforcement, making it more contingent on actually solving a problem, or at least making good progress.

1...345678