Homecoming Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother laughed. "Relax, honey; I just want to get to know the guy my baby is going out with. That's my right as a Mom. You owe me that."

Jolie texted Derrick and asked him if he could come a little early and meet her Mom. He told her he would rather go to the dentist, but he would do it. He pulled up at their house at eleven. Jolie was still in her room when he rang the doorbell. Her mother answered the door. Derrick found himself face with an older version of Jolie. She didn't look that much older either. She had that same slender, athletic, big breasted shape. She was beautiful, he thought.

"Hello, Mrs. Mays," he offered her his hand. "I'm Derrick Parker," he handed her a package. "I got this for you."

"Thanks, Derrick," she said. "I don't want you to buy me things. I know you're a college student. I remember what that was like. You can call me Lila, by the way."

"Okay, Lila; but you don't get to tell me what I can buy you," he laughed. "I own half of the largest ranch in central Texas. I'm not your average college student."

She stared at him frankly. "Tell me why you want to go out with my daughter."

"I like her," he said. "She's sweet, she's kind to kids, she's the smartest person I know, she's funny and she's fun to be around. To tell you the truth, I think she's still too young. She sort of made me do it. She's smoking hot, too."

Lila laughed. "That's exactly what she told me. What did you get me?" She tore open the package and there was a Tommy Hilfinger shoulder bag inside. "You shouldn't have," she said. "I know how much these cost, Derrick."

"Does it make you like me?" he asked.

"Yes, you're a thoughtful guy." She laughed. "Be careful with my baby, Derrick. She's all I have. If you make her happy, I'll love you. If you hurt her I'll scratch your eyes out. I know I owe you for helping her last night. That will only get you so far."

"I'll try to make her happy and I promise I'll never hurt her, Lila. I don't go around hurting people."

"Except for rapist thugs," she laughed. "I'm so glad you came along when you did. Jolie was in trouble. She's a little naïve about some things. She thinks everyone is as sweet as she is. Are you street smart, Derrick?"

"I like to think so," he said. "I can usually spot a bad situation. I try to avoid them."

"That's smart," she said. "Let me get some cookies and you can tell me all about Derrick."

"I'd rather hear all about Lila, but it's your house," he told her. "When you come to my house, I get to set the agenda."

She laughed and they ate chocolate chip cookies until Jolie came down. She had on black jeans and a white button up shirt with a Rangers baseball cap. "You said to dress for being outside," she said at his look.

"No, it's perfect," he said. "I had just forgotten how cute you are."

She felt a blush stealing over her cheeks. She took two cookies and kissed her mother. They got in the car and Derrick drove them out toward Lookout Point. She felt a little apprehensive, remembering what had happened, until he turned off and took a county road at right angles. They drove for half-an-hour and she felt like she was chattering. She was a little nervous. She hadn't seen Derrick for six months, and it was a little awkward. He laughed at her stories about school and she quickly fell back into their old camaraderie. He turned off the county road onto a long winding driveway, stopping to punch some numbers on a keypad that opened a gate. She saw a large sprawling house at the top of a small hill and a bunch of outbuildings. There was a corral full of horses on one side and four zebras were grazing near the barn. Two school buses were parked near the corral and there were twenty or so children outside the corral. As they got close enough to see well, she noticed that the children all had some kind of handicap.

"What's going on, Derrick?' she asked.

"These kids are from Dallas," he said. "They go to a special school there and we're taking them riding. We do this three times a year. They all sign up to come and we take them out half an hour and bring them back. They can't take more than that, but they love it. You're going to help us."

"Who is us?" she asked.

"You've never met my sister Macy, have you? She's two years older than me. She manages the ranch."

"No, I've seen her. She played basketball and I saw her play a couple of times. Do you think she'll like me, Derrick?"

"She'll love you," he assured her. "She'll be mad at me for dating you though. She'll think you're too young for me. She'll get over it."

Jolie could see Macy moving among the kids. She looked like a Valkyrie goddess. She came up and hugged Jolie immediately. "Hey, Jolie," she said. "I'm glad you could come and help us. I hope you don't think I'm rude, but how old are you, baby?"

"I'm eighteen," Jolie said shyly.

"Jesus, Derrick; what the hell is wrong with you," Macy said to him.

"No, don't talk to him like that," Jolie said. "This was all my idea. If you don't like me, I won't go out with him again. Just don't act like there's something he did wrong."

Macy swung back to face Jolie and saw her big brown eyes full of tears. She moved instantly to hug her.

"No, baby; I'm sorry. Now don't cry. I'm just a bitch. If he makes you happy, I'll be right behind you. I apologize for being rude. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes," Jolie told her, giving her a squeeze. "Let's take these kids riding."

There were four ranch hands who rode with them, and the joy the kids got out of riding the horses and seeing deer, turkeys, several kinds of antelope and some warthogs was reward enough for anyone. When the kids were gone, Derrick went inside and got a large basket. He took Jolie to a shed and they got out a little four-wheel drive utility vehicle. They got in and he drove along a track by a small creek to where it joined a larger bayou. He drove along the bayou to a grove of huge live-oak trees and pulled up under one. There was a rope hanging down and he tied it to the basket. There was a ladder of metal bars running up the tree and disappearing into the foliage.

"Here's our date," he told her.

"We're going to climb a tree?" she laughed.

"Yep, you go first. If you fall, I'll try to catch you. If I went and fell it would kill us both."

Jolie eyed the ladder dubiously. "Are you sure, Derrick?"

He swatted her butt and she squealed and started up the ladder. He was following her, and by the time she got to the first branches she could see a large structure built into the tree.

"It's a treehouse!" she laughed. "You're taking me to a treehouse!"

"No one else but you and me know it's here," he told her. "It took me fifteen years to get it built. They continued to climb and Jolie thought they must be forty feet off the ground when they came to the floor of the treehouse. They stood on a large branch and there was a rail and some steps leading up to a trap door in the floor. He pushed it open and she climbed up. She looked around in amazement. There was a fully furnished room. It was mostly glass, and there was a deck surrounding it with comfortable looking chairs on it. Derrick went out on the deck and used a pulley to draw up the basket. She came out and looked around. She could see for miles in every direction.

"It's a spectacular view," she said as she stood at the rail.

"I know," he said. He was sitting in a lounge chair and she looked back at him. He was looking at her.

"Not me, silly," she laughed. "I was talking about the trees, the river, those beautiful hills and everything."

"I know," he said again. "I was talking about you. Come here, Jolie."

She walked over and he pulled her down, her legs straddling his and he kissed her. She melted into his arms and he could feel every inch of her against him. He took off her cap and her mop of curls fell out. Her breasts were pressing into his chest and he could feel little twin bumps against his chest as her nipples sprang erect. Her lips were alive against his and she made a little moaning sound. He could feel the firmness of her young body under his hands and he wanted her desperately. She was very young and he shouldn't push her, he reminded himself.

Jolie was beside herself. She had never been so horny in her life. This amazing guy had brought her to this amazing place and she wanted him. That scared her a little, but she was going to go as far as her nerve would carry her. She sat up and watched as his eyes left her face and looked down over her body. She looked down and she could see her nipples making little bumps under her shirt. He looked down at her small waist, her flared hips and those perfect legs. They moved back up to her breasts, lingered a while and then back to her eyes.

She leaned close. "Would you like to touch?" she asked.

He licked, suddenly dry, lips. "Can I?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered. "As much as you want, Derrick."

"Can I see?" he asked.

She nodded, blushing furiously. His hands reached out and she felt his fingers unbuttoning her shirt. He parted the shirt and she let it fall off her arms to the deck. She had on a lace camisole, and it felt incredible over her breasts as his fingers traced the low cut line. She felt his hands slide to her waist and pull the camisole out of her jeans. They slid underneath and she sucked in her tummy with a gasp as his hands circled her slender waist. They ran up over her ribs to settle on her breasts. She moaned and put her hands over his, pressing them into her breasts.

He moved his hands apart and the camisole slid up. She raised her arms and he slid the silky fabric up and over her head. She sat on his lap, gloriously and beautifully bare. Her breasts were the stuff of fantasy. They were large and very firm. They might begin to sag in a few years unless she wore very good bras, but they had all the firmness of youth now, jutting proudly out from her chest. She had small areolas, two shades darker than the creamy skin of her breasts and small nipples a shade darker still. They looked virginal but incredibly sexy on her slender frame.

She felt him reach up and sink his fingers into the incredibly resilient flesh, and it made her tremble inside. His palms rubbed over her intensely sensitive nipples and it made her moan as she felt the trembling grow stronger. The feelings he was causing in her breasts sparked through her body, exploding in her pussy and she felt it flood with moisture. She pushed forward to feed him one of the hard little nubs and she groaned deep inside as his lips closed around it. She had never allowed a boy to touch them inside her shirt before. Twice she had let boys feel them outside her shirt and the feeling of being exposed, outside and under the eyes of the boy she had had a crush on for so long was incredibly arousing.

He suckled and laved her breast and nipple with his lips and tongue and she felt something winding inside her like a spring. He could feel the trembling now and wondered if she were frightened.

He left off loving her little nipple and looked up at her face. "Everything okay so far, baby?"

She nodded. "Yes, Derrick, don't stop, something's happening. I... I... I'm, don't stop; please!"

He returned to the little nipple and she felt a trail of fire across to the other breast. When he took that nipple in the sensations doubled as he gently pinched the first wet little nub. The tension built inside her until there was only the incredible sensation of his tongue and lips and the pulsation inside her pussy. She ground it against him, seeking contact and exploded, her orgasm setting her aflame with passion. Spasms wracked her slender form and she pulled his face into the pliable mound under his lips, shuddering and calling out his name over and over again in a primordial chant. Gradually the trembling went as she began to relax in his arms.

He was looking at her face in awe. "Damn, Jolie; that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen," he said as he kissed each little nub. "You look so gorgeous when you come. I've never seen a woman orgasm like that before, and you have the most fantastic breasts I have ever imagined."

She was limp in his arms with her cheek cuddled against his chest and his hand holding her head, playing with her mop of curls.

"It felt, it felt wonderful, Derrick," she said quietly. "I've never let a boy touch me like that. It doesn't feel that good when I do it. You, this place, wanting to be your girl, it just all came together like this. Can I do it again?"

He laughed. "Maybe not from me just playing with your nipples, but yes, you can come lots of times. Do you want to?"

She nodded against his chest.

"Turn around with your back to me and sit in my lap again," he told her. She rose gracefully and lay back against his chest. He opened his shirt so that her bare back was against his skin, reaching around to cup her breasts again. He rolled the nipples and squeezed the breasts to points, massaging them and building her excitement again.

She felt one hand slide down over the silky skin of her belly and trace his fingers along the waistband of her jeans. She shivered under his touch and felt him open the button and slide her zipper down. His hand slid down under the waistband of her little white lace panties and she felt him tug at the little line of dark curls pointing the way to the treasure below.

She giggled as she felt his hand slide lower and she spread her legs so that he could cup his hand around her pussy. She was a little frightened at the sensations that were coursing through her body, but Derrick was very gentle and she trusted him. She leaned back and tilted her head up so that he could kiss her. He claimed her lips and she moaned into his mouth, feeling his index finger part her slick lower lips and slip into her tight channel while the other hand pulled on a little nipple.

She had never felt anything so good in her life and she began to writhe under his touch. He gathered her creamy moisture and coated her labia, his fingers dancing over her until they found the hard nubbin of her clitoris. She gasped as he rubbed around the base, teasing up the sides of the little shaft and flicking the tip. When he took it between his fingers and began to masturbate it, the sensations became overwhelming and she went off like a rocket. She felt the waves of sensuality flood through her until she feared she was going to pass out. She felt as if she were falling down a steep slide that had no end. Wave after wave swept through her as she rode his fingers between her thighs until the sensations became painful in their intensity.

She pushed frantically at his hand in her panties and he reluctantly withdrew. "Oh, God, Derrick," she moaned. "Oh, my God; you were killing me. I thought I was going to pass out." She looked up at him and he had a look of tenderness on his face that melted her heart.

"God, you're beautiful, Jolie. I could watch you come for days."

"I would like to come for days, but I don't think I'd survive the experience," she said. "That was awesome, Derrick."

"Are you hungry?" he asked her.

"Yes, but more thirsty," she said.

"Let's get a drink and then eat," he said.

She reached for her shirt, but he stopped her. "Jolie, will you do something for me?"

"Yes, what do you want me to do," she asked.

"Just wear the camisole and your panties while we eat," he said. "I can't believe how gorgeous you are and I just want to look at you. I want to see your legs and that delicious butt and watch your breasts jiggle under the camisole. Will that embarrass you?"

"Yes, but I'll do it for you," she said. She stood up and he watched her breasts shake and sway as she pushed her jeans down. Her legs were just as good as he remembered, thinking about her in her little cheerleader uniform. She was in profile and her perfect ass jutted out behind her as she stood up, nearly bare in her little bikini panties. They were all she had on for a moment and he sat, enchanted at the vision she presented with the sunset backlighting her amazing body. Her firm body showed her youth, but she was all woman.

She pulled the camisole over her head and her breasts bounced and settled inside the lace and silk. She extended her hand and he allowed her to pull him up. He hugged her nearly naked body to him, feeling her breasts against his chest and cupping her firm cheeks in his hands. They kissed for a while before he broke off to take her inside. He retrieved the basked and they took it to a table on the opposite deck. There was a cooler compartment inside, and he offered her soda and water. She took a bottle of water and drank it quickly. She opened a soda while he spread out a tablecloth and set paper plates and plastic forks down. He got out napkins and several dishes.

He had cold fried chicken, potato salad and baked beans. He sat beside her and they watched the sun set over the trees, her little body snuggled up against his big one and his arm around her shoulders. They went inside and he lit a couple of candles. They sat on a sofa and he petted her, his hand occasionally slipping inside the camisole to fondle a big breast or roll a nipple between his fingers. She was in a constant state of sexual arousal and finally she could stand no more.

"Derrick, you're either going to have to fuck me or take me home, You're driving me insane. This has been quite a day for me. I came for a boy for the first time and then a bunch times after that. I had a wonderful experience helping handicapped children, my boyfriend took me to a treehouse that is our secret. It was a great date. Now you're playing with me and it's making me crazy horny. Do you want to make love or take me home?"

"I don't want to make love if you mean fuck," he told her. "I'm not ready for that with you. I don't think you're ready either. That is for people you're in love with. I really like you and I think you really like me, but I don't either one of us know one another well enough to be in love. Maybe we're off to a good beginning. I've never had this much fun on a date before. You're a special person and I want to keep going out with you. I have an idea though. I'm going to drive you crazy but we'll finish with a big bang, okay?"

"Maybe," she said. "Show me."

She watched as he folded a futon down into a bed. He got a couple of pillows out of a chest and came to the sofa. He picked her up and carried her to the futon like a baby. She watched, fascinated, as he stripped. Her breath caught at the sight of his erect cock. It was the first she had seen in the flesh, and it looked frighteningly enormous. He laid on the futon beside her and pulled her on top of him. He lifted the camisole and she raised her arms so he could slip it off. Her excitement was growing and she reached down to take him in her hand.

"I want to see," she said. She spun around and took him in both hands memorizing every texture and shape. "Can I kiss it?" she asked.

"You can do anything you want to with it," he said.

She knew what a blow job was and she wanted to see if she could do it. It was going to be difficult. He was very large and she was very inexperienced. She stuck out her tongue and took a tentative swipe at the head of his cock. She felt it pulse in her hand and she could tell that he liked it. She thought the thing she could do was imagine that his cock was an ice cream cone. Her tongue lapped up the sides and over his head again and again. A clear drop appeared on the head of his cock and she tasted it. It was a little salty, but it didn't taste bad. She put her lips over the head and sucked at it, swirling her tongue around the sensitive rim of the mushroom shaped head. He moaned and thrust his hips up, sinking the huge member deeper into her mouth. She slid her lips down, stretching her mouth until she had as much inside her as she could take. She bobbed her head, maintaining a suction and twisting her tongue over the head. She used one little hand to pump the shaft she couldn't get in her mouth. The other hand reached down and she cupped his heavy balls, testing their weight.