Homecoming Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he gave a groan. "God, Jolie; I'm going to come, baby. You're so sexy I can't stop."

Her eyes fixed on his face and she thrilled at the look of pleasure she was causing for him. She pumped faster and felt his cock swell inside her mouth. The first explosion caught her by surprise and she choked a little. His cum filled her mouth and she didn't know what to do. She swallowed and felt it slide down her throat, thick and creamy. That seemed to be the best solution and she gulped, trying to keep up with the flow. A little escaped, running down her chin but she managed most of it. She didn't care much for the texture, but the taste wasn't bad. Derik's moans of pleasure were so exciting to her that she resolved to do it again at the first opportunity. If coming felt anything close to as good to him as he had made her feel, her mild dislike of swallowing thick ropey cum was a small price to pay. She continued to pump his shaft and work on the head, milking it for the last drops. When he tugged at her arm she slid up across his chest, looking up at him.

"Did I do good?" she asked him, her heart seeking his approval.

"Baby, you were awesome," he told her. "That was so sexy. I have my own little virgin sex goddess. You look so erotic with your tits crushed against my chest and cum on your chin. God, what a girl!"

She cleaned her chin with her thumb, licking his cum off and showing it to him on her tongue. She swallowed it and he groaned. "Oh my God, Jolie, you're amazing!"

He rolled over, his leg crossing over her and she could feel his cock, wet from her saliva and the few drops of cum she had missed against one silky brown thigh. He kissed her for a long time and she felt the moisture of her little pussy increase dramatically. When he kissed his way down to her nipples sparks of pleasure began flushing through her body and it made her want to writhe a little. He continued kissing his way down the arch of her ribcage and onto the flatness of her belly. His tongue tickled her little navel, an elongated oval and so sexy. When he pushed at the waistband of her little panties she raised her butt and allowed him to slip them down over her long slim legs and off over her tiny feet. He slid down further and she felt him nuzzle the little tuft of dark curls before he slid between her thighs.

She felt him sit up and opened her eyes. He was looking at her and running his hands from her breasts down over her spread thighs. "Damn you're beautiful, Jolie," he told her. "I can't believe how young you are. You look like a fantasy out of Playboy. If I were an artist drawing the sexiest woman alive, I'd draw you."

She blushed deeply. "You say the sweetest things," she said. He lay down between her thighs, nuzzling her soft inner thighs and nibbling on the firm flesh. She was burning up. The feeling of his lips on her skin was like fire. She was embarrassed about him looking at her pussy, but the feelings he was causing blew all that out of her mind. Her pussy was very wet, and she could feel a trickle of her creamy juices running down toward her little brown pucker. He licked it up and she felt his tongue at her opening. He seemed to like the taste of her girl cum, and he was lapping it up like honey.

The feeling of his tongue against her pussy was driving her crazy. She felt him teasing her labia and then he was licking upward toward her little clit. The feeling was overwhelming, and when he began teasing the little nub, she felt that trembling that was a precursor to her orgasms begin. When his tongue began circling the base of her sensitive button and teasing up toward the head she felt her thighs quivering. Tension was gathering in her muscles and the feeling was so good that she began to moan loudly. His tongue pushed her clit up and down, back and forth until the sensation became the center of her mind and she felt a flush spread over her body. The tension built to an intolerable level and suddenly she felt something snap.

The most powerful feeling she had ever experienced flashed through her and she was coming. Powerful convulsions of pleasure swept through her and she could feel her hips bucking, trying frantically to get more of that agonizing contact. He held her slim hips tightly and the pleasure went on and on until it became almost painful in its intensity. Her seeking became motions of escape, her whole body twitching when his tongue contacted her over-sensitized clit. She pushed his head away and panted, her body shaking occasionally with the aftershocks of her orgasm. He moved back up over her nakedness and pressed against her bare flesh. He claimed her lips and kissed her until she was breathless.

They lay naked against each other for a long time, just cuddling with his hands caressing her and hers running across his huge muscles. He whispered little love words in her ear and nuzzled her.

"Jolie, it's getting late," he said. "I should take you home."

"No," she protested. "I don't want to move. I want to stay here like this."

"We can't, baby," he whispered. "Lila would be frantic. She'd have my balls if we stayed."

"I'll call her and tell her I'm staying with Macy and you," she said. She thought for a minute. "No, that would be a lie. I don't lie to my Mom, Derrick. You're right, I just hate to move."

"I know, baby. Me, too. You just lie there and I'll find your clothes."

He walked around while she watched him, the candlelight playing over his skin. He was beautiful, she thought. She watched as he collected her clothes. He pulled her panties on and pulled her up so he could slip her camisole over her head. Regretfully, he watched her breasts disappear inside the lace and he slipped her shirt on, putting her jeans beside her. He put his own clothes on while she finished dressing and they climbed down the tree. She leaned against him on the drive back to the house. Macy came out when they parked the utility vehicle and kissed her goodbye. She made Jolie promise to go shopping with her, and Derrick put her in the Chevelle.

They listened to music and talked on the way home. When they pulled up at her house, he let her out and gave her a long kiss.

"Derrick, I have a home game, Tuesday, will you come and watch me cheer?"

He agreed and they made arrangements for him to pick her up. She kissed him again and went inside. Her mother heard her come in and called her. Lila was in the hot tub and Jolie stripped and joined her.

"Hey, sweetheart," Lila said. "I see your date went well. Jolie, aren't you moving a little fast?"

"What do you mean, Mom?" she asked.

"Honey, you can't fool me," Lila said. "You come in and you've got that just loved look all over your face. I'm just worried about you."

"Mom! We didn't... you know... do it or anything. We just played around. To tell you the truth, I would have let him, but he wouldn't. He made me feel sooo good though, Mom. Just with his hands and his mouth. He says making love is for people that are in love. He doesn't think we're there yet. He likes me, though, and he asked me out again. He said we're off to a good start. I trust him, Mom."

"He sounds like a great guy, honey," Lila said. "I'm so glad you found him. You scare me a little, Jolie. You're too much like me. Just don't let people control you. You need to be in charge of what happens to you, not let someone else decide, no matter how sweet he is."

"Don't worry, Mom. I think with anyone else I would be. I'm not a slut. I've never let any other boy do those things to me and I wouldn't. I spent a whole year watching him. He isn't like the other guys I know. He would never hurt anyone that way. You should meet his sister Macy. She terrifies me! She was so mad at him when she found out I was only eighteen. We took a bunch of handicapped kids horseback riding and Derrick took me on a picnic in his treehouse. He has this fantastic treehouse like out of Swiss Family Robinson."

"Wow, Jolie; that's the most romantic thing! This guy sounds like a keeper. If there's anything I can do to help you keep him or anything you want to talk to me about, just ask. Okay honey?"

"I will," Jolie leaned back in the tub and closed her eyes. "You have no idea how he made me feel, Mom."

Lila chuckled. "Actually, I think I do, honey. I'm happy for you."

During fourth hour at school the next day, Jolie heard her name over the intercom, asking her to come to the office. She couldn't imagine that she was in trouble, but her heart was pounding a little. There was a delivery for her, it turned out. It was a small, flat package. She took it back to the classroom door and opened it. A note fell out and she gasped when she saw a new iPad inside. She read the note. "I thought my little lover should have something to make her think about today," it said. "I'm with you in fourth hour again. Turn it on." She blushed and looked around to see if anyone was watching. She folded the note and put it in her pocket. She turned on the iPad and there was a picture of her and Derrick from their year book photos, posing together in the elementary school. She giggled for a minute and went back to class.

He texted her on Tuesday during fourth hour and reminded her that he was picking her up for the game. She sent him a text that said, "Yeet!" with a bunch of emojis. When he showed up Tuesday evening, he had a big art photo book on Alaska for Lila and a pair of brochures for a trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas, to the spas. He asked Lila if Jolie could go. "I promise to take good care of her," he told her. "No funny business, I swear."

Lila laughed. "Never make promises you can't keep," she said. "I think Jolie has her own ideas about that, and I support her. You do what she wants to do and don't be making me any promises that you haven't cleared with her. You can promise me not to push her, but she knows her own mind and you should let her decide what she wants to do. You told me I didn't get to tell you what you could buy me, well; you don't get to tell her what she's ready for."

"What if I'm not ready?" he asked.

"That's up to you. Don't let her push you either. She's a good girl, Derrick; and you're a good boy. I can tell that just in the short time I've known you. I trust both of you."

He hugged her and kissed her cheek. Jolie came down stairs just then. "You don't think she saw, do you?" he asked Lila.

Jolie laughed. "You mean did I see you making out with my mom?"

"You two are horrible," Lila said. "Let's go watch some cheerleading."

Derrick's Chevelle had a front bench seat and both girls rode in front with Jolie in the middle. The junior varsity played first, and she sat between him and her mother while they watched the game and she pointed out some cheer routines the varsity cheerleaders would be doing, too.

"I remember you being on the JV," he told her. "What's different about being varsity?"

"We do a lot more tumbling and acrobatics," Jolie explained. She was excited to have Derrick watch her and promised to do some stunts for him. The cheerleaders stood in a line where the varsity team would run out and their music started. Derrick was amused to see DaVaun come out wearing a mask to protect his broken nose. His eyes were blackened as he ran in at the head of the team. They made a few rounds of the warmup, and DaVaun walked over toward Jolie. She moved back to stand in front of Derrick. DaVaun started to say something to her, but then he noticed Derrick siting behind her. He quickly spun around and went back to the warmup.

DaVaun had a bad game. The opponent's power forward abused him. The rest of the team played well and they won in spite of DaVaun's poor performance. After the game, Jolie went to get dressed and Derrick and Lila talked to some of the football players who remembered Derrick. The football coach came by and talked to Derrick for a while until Jolie came up. The group walked out together and when they got outside DaVaun and four of his boys were waiting. They stepped up and blocked Derrick and Jolie from going down the steps. The coach stepped out from behind Derrick.

"Is there a problem here?" he asked.

DaVaun immediately backed down. "Naw, just going to say hi to Derrick," he said. He quickly left with his boys.

"Derrick, you have anything to do with why DaVaun is wearing a mask?" the coach asked.

"Why don't you ask DaVaun?" Derrick said.

"I'm asking you," the coach said.

"I'm not saying anything about it," Derrick told him.

"Why not?" the coach asked. "Do you have something to hide?"

"I don't play for you anymore, and I don't have to answer to you," Derrick told him. "I don't go to school here."

"Jolie does," the coach said.

"Are you threatening her?" Derrick asked. "Maybe you'd look good in a mask." He stepped toward the coach, and then looked a little sheepish. "I see what you did there. I guess you know why he's wearing a mask now. I don't like people that hit my girlfriend or threaten her. That was a chicken-shit move dude."

He took Lila and Jolie's hands and they went to the car. He was seething a little inside. Jolie knew he was upset and she laid her cheek against his arm, holding it in her little hands. He looked down at her curly head against his arm and then over at Lila. She was smiling at him and he burst out laughing.

"I just punked my high school football coach, Didn't I? Jolie, I don't know what it is about you, but I feel like there's something about you that I ought to protect. I guess Lila can tell. What do you girls say about some frozen custard?"

They were in favor, and they were soon spooning the delicious concoction into their mouths. They sat outside at a table with Jolie snuggled up against Derrick and Lila watching indulgently. His big arm over her shoulders made her feel little and cherished. She remembered what the girls had said to her in the locker room. They were all jealous and happy for her. Amber couldn't believe that she was actually going out with Derrick. "He's like just the biggest stud ever," her friend had gushed. "You deserve him, Jolie. You guys make like the perfect couple."

"Derrick, will you come to the game Thursday?" she asked. "It's our last game. Track starts after that and we don't cheer for that, but I run the open 200 meters and hurdles. Do you think you can come to my track meets? I mostly just sit around between events and I would come and sit by you."

He promised her he would do both. His football season was over and finals wouldn't start for a while. They talked about their trip to Arkansas that Friday. He talked Lila into letting her skip school on Friday. They were going by helicopter, Derrick told them. The ranch had one, and Derrick was a pilot. He had a cottage booked for Friday and Saturday nights. They would spend two days getting the full treatment, and there was a music festival going on that they would go to in the evenings. Jolie could hardly contain her excitement and it was infectious. Derrick took them home and Lila kissed him and went inside. Jolie lingered and they talked and cuddled a while.

The game Thursday was a blast for Derrick as he watched Jolie do her stunts. She was amazingly athletic and she could do a series of back flips and hand springs that made him dizzy just watching. She loved performing, knowing he was watching her every move.

She spent the night at the ranch Thursday night. She had expected to sleep with Derrick, but Macy put her in the guest house. She slept well in a huge soft bed, and Macy cooked them breakfast. She kissed them goodbye and they took off. Jolie had never been in a helicopter before. She was very apprehensive at first, but quickly settled in and enjoyed the experience. It took them three hours to get there, and when they landed at the airport there was a car waiting for them. They drove to the spa and a very nice and eccentric lady checked them in. They put their bags in the charming little cottage and got ready for the spa.

They were given handmade peppermint soap and led to a huge shower. Jets of hot spring water sprang up from the floor, walls and ceiling. Jolie was a little shy about taking off her clothes, but Derrick showed no hesitation in stripping off. She took off her clothes and a girl came in to take them away. They showered together and it was very erotic and relaxing. Jolie lost her inhibitions and became extremely horny when Derrick spent what seemed like hours soaping her body. She returned the favor, and he was sporting an erection like an iron bar by the time she was through. She kissed it and they dried on huge fluffy towels, wrapping in them for the next stage.

They were taken to a private spring water Jacuzzi bath where they luxuriated in the hot water for an hour. Derrick couldn't keep his hands off her and she was panting and squirming when the girl returned to take them to a roller bed session. Jolie had an opportunity to relax and regain some composure as her muscles felt like spaghetti after the roller beds. The girl returned and gave them both a full body scrub with something she called Jazzy Rose sea salt.

They were then given a full body Bentonite clay masque. They laughed hysterically at each other covered in the clay. After another shower with the peppermint soap, they were given another full body aloe vera and honey masque. They went back to the shower, and then were taken to massage tables. Two girls gave them full body massages for an hour. They were covered in steam towels and given a long treatment with back vibrators. They slipped on flip-flops and wrapped in towels, then they were taken back to the cottage. The whole treatment had taken six hours, and Jolie had never felt so relaxed and clean. They dressed and went out for barbeque. After dinner, they listened to a blues band for an hour and made their way back to the cottage, hand in hand.

They got ready for bed and Derrick climbed between the sheets. Jolie lingered in the bathroom for a while. She was very nervous and just a little scared. She had visited Victoria's Secret with her mother and picked out what she wanted to wear. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She was satisfied, and she opened the bathroom door. Derrick looked up and his breath caught in his throat. She leaned against the door jamb and let him look. She wore a sheer cover in black. It was tied over her breasts with two red bows. It was nearly transparent, and underneath she had on a red demi-bra that barely covered anything. It left the top half of her breasts bare with just a hint of chocolate brown areolas exposed.

Little red matching panties were exposed inside the open tails of the cover-up. They tied with black bows on the sides and they were just a strip of lace. Her pussy was plainly visible under the lace, and a stray curl peeked out over the top. She felt his eyes drinking her in.

"God you look sexy, Jolie," his voice broke. "I saw you naked all day and I thought you were the sexiest thing I had ever seen. But this, my God, baby; sometimes more is less. You look like you just stepped off the most erotic movie set on earth. Come here, baby, and let me feel."

She sauntered over, her hips tilting from side to side and she felt her heart racing inside her chest. She turned back the covers and climbed in bed beside him. The way he looked at her gave her confidence. He thought she looked incredible and that made her feel incredible. He pulled her on top of him and she felt his excitement as her pussy rested on the pulsating cock beneath her. He pushed her up so that she was sitting astride him and his excitement could hardly be restrained. He wanted to tell her something but his voice was hoarse and he could hardly speak.

"I want to talk to you Jolie," he croaked. He couldn't stand it another moment and he pulled her down so he could wrap her in his arms. "I've had the greatest two weeks of my life since I met you. You're enchanting, baby. You're so smart and funny, you're so in love with life that I can't help loving you. I'm in love with you Jolie. I've never felt this way about anyone. I loved you for a year in school. You were just so amazing to be around, but I thought I was too old for you. I almost made a terrible mistake and I let you sort of slip out of my life. I'll never do that again. I still feel like I'm too old for you, but you don't think so. I'll let you decide. I'll be with you as long as you'll have me. I love you, baby. There, that's what I wanted to tell you."