Homecoming Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he looked down she was crying. Jolie had never felt so emotionally alive. His words had burned into her heart and overflowed into tears of happiness. She gave him her lips and he tasted the salt of her tears.

"I've loved you since the first time you took me to the elementary school," she told him. "You didn't treat me like I was a freshman, just somebody you liked being with. We were taking pictures of the pre-school kids and I saw how you were so patient with them. You let them hug around on you and I wanted to do it, too. I thought that you were someone I'd like for my children's father. I thought it was just a crush, but when you asked me to dance at the athletic banquet, I knew I wanted you. I want you to take me, Derrick. I'm yours as long as you want me."

He laughed and rolled her onto her back, his heavy body so delicious on her little one. He kissed her for a long time before loosening her bows and taking her cover-up away. He pulled the straps of her bra over her arms, loosening it so he could gain access to her nipples. He took them with his lips and loved them for long minutes as she writhed beneath him. He kissed his way down her lovely form, pushing her panties to one side so he could insert a finger into her dripping pussy while his tongue teased her clitoris.

"Don't you want to take them off?" she asked.

"You look too good in them," he said. "Maybe later."

He slid back up over her, his cock lodging at her opening and slipping between her wet lips. It felt enormous against her. He pressed and she was so slippery that his head easily parted her labia and he slid in an inch. She gasped and trembled as she felt her little pussy expand around the tremendous organ inside her. It felt as if her soul was being invaded and she groaned as he held still inside her. It felt so incredible and so right inside her that her discomfort quickly faded and she moved against the pressure.

He gave her another inch and she felt a quick stab of pain. She winced and he froze immediately. Again the discomfort faded and she pushed against the cock inside her. She felt as if something inside her was stretching tremendously, being pushed out of the way as he sank deeper. There was pain, but it was washed away by the powerful rush of emotion and sensation she was feeling. The man she loved was claiming her as his own, and she longed for that completion. The pain faded and was replaced by ecstasy as the huge pole slid smoothly into her, plumbing her depths and giving her such extreme pleasure that her mind reeled.

She felt him touch something, deep inside her and she knew that he was as deep as he could go. He continued to push, an inch or so remaining outside and she winced again as the pain returned. He stopped immediately. "I can't take any more," she whispered. "You're touching the end."

He kissed her. "You're so tight and hot, Jolie. I feel like my cock is inside this scalding wet flexible tube. You feel so good, baby. You're making me feel so good. I love you, Jolie Mays."

"I love you, too, Derrick," she said. "Love me; make me come on your cock."

She felt him draw back a few inches, her pussy fluttering in disappointment until he returned, filling her to the bursting point again. He repeated the slow motion, again and again as her excitement built. They found the ancient rhythm and she urged him to move quicker, pumping her hips up to meet his strokes.

Flashes of fire swept through her body and she began to moan with each thrust. She felt his hands on her breasts, rolling her sensitive nipples and her body began the familiar trembling. She knew she was about to come, her pussy rippling around the huge cock inside her. The crest of her pleasure was a towering wave inside her, taking her into a delirium of joy and she screamed hoarsely as she felt it crest and sweep over her. Dimly, she heard his shout and then she was filled with heat as he came inside her, his hot cum feeling like lava flowing inside her spasming pussy.

Liquid sounds filled her ears and the sensations continued to build as she rode from peak to peak, orgasms stringing together like pearls as she came again and again, the powerful spasms threatening to steal her consciousness as they gripped her in a powerful hand. The intensity lessened, now a string of diminishing convulsions as Derrick coasted to a stop, in her and on top of her, stilling to occasional flashes as the aftershocks rocked her slender frame.

They rested, lips locked together in passion and release. Derrick rolled her over on top of him, his softening cock still inside her. They whispered and touched, their love affirmed by the soft caresses and whispered words. She lay with her cheek on his broad chest and her consciousness faded as she slept. She awakened in the dark, feeling his body pressed against her back and his hand on one breast. She luxuriated in the feeling of being held and loved until she drifted off again. It seemed moments later when she felt him sliding her panties off. Her bra was gone and he rolled her face down on her pillow. She felt his hands sliding over the silky skin of her back, down to cup a thrusting cheek. His fingers kneaded the firm flesh of her ass and she felt her excitement grow.

"You have the most fantastic ass," he told her.

She giggled and he continued to explore every inch. She felt him rise up and kiss each jutting cheek. He moved her legs apart and lay between them. She felt the huge cock slipping between her ass cheeks and entering her little pussy from behind. It felt deliciously different as he entered her from the rear. She felt him bury himself inside her and he began to plunge deeply into her. She groaned as he rutted inside her tight cavern, moving his hips in a slightly circular pattern. His groin slapped against her jiggling ass and she moaned out her pleasure.

She felt so deliciously full. "Oh, my God, Derrick; that feels so good. So big, so far inside me; you're driving me wild, Derrick!"

She came a dozen times as he pumped inside her. It went on and on until she was begging him. "Come, Derrick, please come, baby. Oh, my God, oh my God, please, I can't take any more!"

Her words seemed to inflame him and he pounded into her, spurting cum into her soft little pussy, soothing her with slippery juices. He rested inside her and they remained locked together as she drifted off, his semi-erect cock still inside her. Twice more during the night he woke her and fucked her into mindless orgasms. She lost count of the number of times she had come, his cock pumping inside her. She wept after the final explosion.

"Derrick, I can't any more. Please, I need to rest. I love you so much! I'm exhausted! I'll try again tomorrow, but I feel like you've drained me of every scrap of emotion I have. I'm so weak I don't even think I can walk."

"Tell me you love me again," he said.

"Oh, God; I do love you. I love you so much!"

He wrapped her in strong arms and she slept, cradled in his arms where she belonged.

*****

The football team trotted out onto the field and Jolie watched as they surrounded Derrick. The announcer introduced the team and then said, "The Head Coach of the Wildcats is Derrick Parker." The crowd cheered wildly and Jolie held her two year old daughter up.

"See baby? There's Daddy?"

Derrick turned and his eyes found his wife and daughter near the center of the bleachers. He gave them the thumbs up sign as he trotted back to the coaching box. He could hardly wait for the game to be over so he could get his post-game hug.