Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women seated at the kitchen table had tears running down their cheeks.

Sharon sat there stunned by the heartfelt pronouncement of his love and devotion to her. There was nothing he would not do for her or her children to keep them safe from the horrors of the outside world. He had proven that to them twice already, and he would prove that to them time and time again if it became necessary. She had the money from her Uncle Clark, but she did not know how long that would last because of the upkeep of the house and the tremendous mortgage that had to be paid monthly. Fred said he would show her the world, and Fred never lied.

She was in a stupor of her own feelings, when she felt an elbow hit her in the ribs. She turned and saw Sandy staring at her.

"WHAT!"

"Mom, answered the man."

She turned her head and saw Fred still kneeling in front of her.

"Oh my God, Fred stand up. Your knee must be killing you."

"I am not standing, until I get my answer."

"Yes Fred, yes, yes, yes, yes, for always and forever, I am yours."

"Good, now if someone will get me a pair of crutches, I will try to stand up."

Sharon smiled, lifted her left foot, put it on his chest, and shoved him over. Fred landed flat on his back, screaming as if he had been struck by an arrow.

Sharon laughed. "I need a little help girls: ATTACK!"

Dinner was forgotten as three youthful women, attacked a partially paralyzed man, laughing on the kitchen floor. Fred's shoes, socks, pants, and underwear were torn off him in a flash. The buttons on his shirt were undone, but they could not get it off him without ripping it. So they ripped it off.

He screamed, "This is not fair, I am outnumbered."

"Will one of you shut him up please."

Cindy did a handstand, turned, swung both her legs over his head, and lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

Authoritatively she said, "EAT."

"Yes ma'am."

Seconds later, she felt his tongue slide into her slick channel searching for, and then receiving her delicious honey.

Lower down his body Sandy had his dick down her throat. She was using her throat muscles to drive him insane. If she could see the inner workings of his mind, she would know she was doing a fantastic job.

Sharon was sitting beside his hips, fondling his balls, and playing with his rectum. She was biding her time for her main event. She wanted her girls to cum first. More than that, she wanted Fred to cum. If they did this for her, Fred could fuck her for hours before he needed to cum again. Her pussy might be raw, but she would be in seventh heaven, when he finished with her.

She lay down and sucked one of his balls into her mouth, and heard him growl into Sandy's pussy. She isolated it by biting down on the flesh surrounding it, and his hips stilled.

Fred wanted desperately to move because of all the sensations he was feeling from his girls' mouths. He did not dare, because of the teeth clenched on his scrotum. Using both hands he raised Sandy up by the cheeks of her ass and said, "That's not fair."

Cindy hit him in the stomach with both hands, until he put her back down onto his mouth. She was close to cumming, and didn't care what was happening at the other end of his body.

Fred decided to get even with her for hitting him. He bit her clit, and she screamed.

"You are in trouble mister."

"You will forget about that transgression when I get you to cum, young woman."

"I think I will pee on you instead."

"Oh goody water sports!"

"Dad, you are gross."

"Cin, you are the one that brought it up. Now I can continue bringing you to orgasm, or we can continue talking. Which would you prefer?"

"I have to ask Sandy. Sandy how close is he?"

"I don't know. I have to ask mom. Mom how long before you shove that dildo up his ass?"

Fred pushed Cindy 2 feet into the air, as he yelled, "NOOOOO!"

Three young women laughed hysterically looking at Fred with horror written all over his face. The Almighty Fred had been tricked by two nineteen year old girls.

When he realized what had happened, and saw his three beautiful, naked women writhing on the floor, squealing with glee, he started laughing also.

"Retribution ladies, remember retribution is mine. Congratulations, you get 100% for that devious display of humor. However, one day, in some unknown way, I will get my revenge."

Cindy crawled over to him, and kissed him. "Dad it doesn't matter. You could punish us for a lifetime and we would be fine with it. The memory of this night will last us forever, because we caught you completely unaware and scared the daylights out of you. Wait until we tell Danni and Debbie what they missed. They will be livid. They will kill their boyfriends, because they were out on a date the night this happened."

"Speaking of our wayward duo, they should be home within the hour. I think we should clean up and get dressed just in case their young men decide to come in to say good night."

Sandy asked with a smile on her face, "Can't we finish our dinner first?"

Sharon replied, "Not the one you're thinking about young lady. Him you can heat up any time. The one that's on the table will only take a few minutes."

"But mom, he is so much more fun."

"Remember you said that when he uses the word RETRIBUTION in a sentence to you."

"Can we go to Barbados with you?"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

*********

At a little after 10 PM headlights entered the driveway, a car engine stopped, doors opened and closed, and giggling females could be heard.

Then they heard a female yell, "Terry, if you say one more word about Charlize Theron's ass, you are going to be pulling your head out of yours."

"You don't understand what I'm talking about Danni. Yes she's a beautiful woman, but many women are. However, the cheeks of her ass are symmetrically perfect. Mathematically, that is a rarity."

Fred ran to the door, because screaming and yelling started. He flipped on all the lights and illuminated the front yard. Danni was seated on top of a young man, beating the devil out of him, while Debbie and Andy were trying to pull her off him.

"You bastard, how many asses have you inspected to know that hers are symmetrically perfect. Is this going to be your life's work? Did you start this when you were in kindergarten, by pulling the panties off all your little friends?"

"Danni, get off him, or I will charge you with a 'Felony.'"

Danni's fist was on a down stroke, when she heard the word felony. It stopped before she hit the young man who was cowering beneath her. She looked at her father and yelled, "He started it."

Fred looked at the group. "Everyone get inside, NOW. Clean up, and go into the den. We will settle this matter in there. Cindy, Sandy look after your sister. Don't talk to her about what happened outside."

"Sharon, I think we better take a look at Terry. Let's see if we can put him back together, like Humpty Dumpty."

After several minutes of applying antiseptic, and some liquid bandage on minor scrapes, everyone gathered in the den. Terry and Danni were separated for fear of another outbreak of violence.

"Andy tell me what happened between these two reprobates."

"Those two what sir?"

"Oh, I forgot, you've gotten through high school on your swimming talents alone. I hope you can find a job as a lifeguard, making minimum wage for the rest of your life, rescuing people who are on vacation at a high priced hotel. What happened between Danni and Terry to make a fight breakout between them."

"Terry kept mentioning Charlize Theron's naked ass throughout the entire movie. She was only naked one time, and he kept talking about the cheeks of her behind as being perfect. When we got here he said it once more, and I guess Danni had enough. She yelled at him to stop. He continued to explain his point of view, and she attacked him."

"Debbie do you have anything to add to Andy's statement?"

"No dad, only if it was me, I would've hit him in the movie theater."

"Terry, would you like to explain your behavior?"

"Yes sir, everything I was saying had nothing to do with her naked behind. I was attempting to tell Danni about the mathematical symmetry of Miss Theron's cheeks. It is highly unusual for any woman to have both hemispheres of her bottom to be absolutely perfect in every way. They either have a dimple or an extra muscle that protrudes because of the exercise or heredity. Miss Theron is of South African dissent. She runs daily and is left-handed. She should have her right hemisphere more pronounced than her left. That is all I was trying to point out."

"Danni what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Dad, all through the movie he was fine until that scene. Once he saw her naked, that's all he could talk about. The people around us try to shut him up, and he wouldn't do it. He kept saying how perfect her ass was. I told him several times to keep quiet. He wouldn't listen. When we got out of the car, and he did it again, I blew a fuse. I asked him how many little girls he had pulled their panties down to check their asses to see if they were perfect. I asked him if this was going to be his life's work. I lost control, and I started beating the hell out of him."

"Sharon, you know my assistant Sondra, and how beautiful she is. If I came home from work every night and told you she wore this dress that emphasized her breasts, or wore a skirt that was up to her ass every day, what would you do to me?"

"I would be very kind to you Fred, after I rearranged your face, and broke your legs."

"Sandy, if you had a boyfriend and he did it to you what would you do?"

"I would kiss him, so I could get close enough to knee him in the balls. Then I would drop him like a hot rock."

"Finally, Cindy you have just found a wonderful boy, with whom you would like to start a relationship. If he started doing this to you, what would your reaction be?"

"Dad, he is going to be my first boyfriend. I would be mortified. I think I would just run away, and cry because I would not know what to expect from any of the boy."

"That's a very fair answer Cindy."

"Terry are you beginning to get the idea that your behavior tonight was totally out of line."

"No sir, I was talking about the mathematical equations of the perfect bottom of a woman. I was not talking about any sexual feelings at all. Your daughter took it incorrectly."

"Terry, in that case you are totally hopeless, and have no chances of becoming a functioning male in society. I wish you well in your chosen career, but you are not allowed within 20 feet of my daughter ever again. If you approach her, I will get a restraining order that will put you in jail if you break it. Do you understand what that will mean for your future, and your scholarships?"

"Sir, I am in certain classes with your daughter."

"You will stay in the back of the classroom and she will sit in the front. At no time will you interact with her. I will speak to your teachers and make sure that will not happen. Danni go into the living room for a moment."

"Yes dad."

"Andy if your grades do not come up substantially, you will no longer be allowed to see my daughter. She will not be allowed to be seen with anyone who has no prospects in life."

"Yes sir, I will work on it."

"You may both leave now. I will show you out."

Andy and Terry got into the car and started driving back to their homes. Terry said, "I wouldn't want to live in that home. He is a tyrant. Did you notice there was no television in the den. He probably has them on such a rigid schedule, they can't breathe."

The End

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father

Chapter 27