Hot Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would guess so."

"But the real problem was the top. When we were playing keep-away, it kept slipping up, over my breasts."

"You were playing keep-away? You... the only girl with three guys. Whose idea was that? Gil? Billy? Donnie? Who?"

"Uh..." Jennifer stammered. "It was my idea. I suggested it."

"Your idea? You... three teenage boys... and a top that wouldn't stay put? My God, Jennifer, what were you thinking?" Then quickly, "No, don't answer that. I'm afraid I know what you were thinking."

"Thats why I took it off..."

Judy Grafton's mouth dropped open. She was too stunned for words.

"Oh no, not for that reason..." Jennifer spit out. "I mean... I took it off because it wouldn't stay put."

"With your brother there?"

"Well, it wasn't like he hadn't seen me before. I mean, he did walk into the bathroom one time when I was just coming out of the shower."

"Yeah, but you were just fourteen then," Jennifer's mother countered.

"Well, he had seen them before anyway, even if there wasn't much to see back then... and he had seen them yesterday too, even before I took the top off. In fact they all did, every time my top slipped loose. Thats why I took it off. It didn't really make any difference. They had already seen them."

"Yeah, well, whatever..." Mrs. Grafton said resignedly. "So you let 'em look. Did they act as if they liked your uh... tits, I guess we can call them?"

"I guess so. ... I mean, Gil and Billy for sure did." Jennifer got more animated. Her face lit up when she said, "They kept trying to touch them... every time I had the ball."

"You were still playing keep-away? Donnie and his two friends? And you topless?"

"Uh, yeah..." Jennifer bit down on her lip. "Uh... that's why I took it off... so we could keep playing."

"Yeah, I guess you were playing..." her mother observed with some amount of understanding. "Did you like being touched?"

"I uh... I guess so... I am supposed to, aren't I?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, but... at your age... well I guess you could be liking it," her mother answered. "I don't think I got to really liking it until I was... oh, I imagine, somewhere in my early twenties. But yes, its okay. You're just maturing a little faster than I did."

"I mean... it isn't like they were really playing with my tits... they just sort of... accidentally... touched them a little."

"Accidentally?" asked her mother. "Uh... who caused the accidents... you or them?"

"Well, uh... maybe a little of both... I mean the water made my nipples so hard... it was sorta nice when they rubbed against them."

"Jennifer," her mother lectured, "it wasn't the water that was making them hard. It was because you were... excited... aroused... uh, turned on..."

"Yeah, I guess I was some... Is that bad?"

"No, not really... just means you like sex is all... not unusual... no, not bad... I wish you were older... but you are eighteen and I'd rather have you liking it, than being afraid of it. You didn't take the bottoms off though did you?"

"Gil was trying to get them off me... but, no mother... I made sure they stayed on... we just played a little is all," Jennifer said. "I still can't figure out, though, when Donnie took the pictures of me... I mean, he was always right there... just like the others."

"Donnie was touching you too? ... I'm sure he was wishing you weren't his sister," her mother said. Mrs. Grafton paused, suddenly realizing there was another possibility. "But then again... you might have also been wishing he wasn't your brother." Then remembering the pictures she said, "But, uh... as far as I know... there weren't any pictures of yesterday."

"No pictures? Then how did you know about it? Who told you?"

"You did... just now," Jennifer's mother answered.

Jennifer adopted a chastening tone. "You tricked me... that's not fair, mother..." Then realizing what this might mean, "Wait just a minute... uh... what pictures are on that phone then?"

Mrs. Grafton pushed the phone toward her daughter. At first Jennifer just looked at it, afraid of what she might find. Eventually though, she picked it up, touched a succession of icons and found the pictures of herself.

The look on Jennifer's face was one of utter horror. "Oh my God!" she said. "So that's what he was doing with his phone... and me almost naked..."

Mrs. Grafton waited quietly while Jennifer studied the pictures. "You know how to delete them?"

"I think so..." But then Jennifer surprised her mother, maybe herself too, "Do I have to though?"

"No... but I thought you'd want to... you don't know what he's planning to do with them... maybe show them around his school..."

"Donnie wouldn't do that." Jennifer protested. "Maybe some close friends, but not all over school... he wouldn't do that."

"You don't know that," her mother countered. "Boys like to brag, you know. He might even put them on the internet."

"No way he'd ever do anything like that," Jennifer argued. "He likes me too much to do something that would hurt me."

"Really? He let his friends... uh, play with you though."

"We talked about that... He let that happen only because I was having fun... He would never let anything really happen. He loves me too much."

"Love... is that what this is all about?" Jennifer's mother asked. "Really? ... The pictures are beginning to make some sense now."

"Mother... he's my brother... of course he's going to love me... and I love him."

"Like brother and sister... right... sure, thats why you were practically naked with him taking pictures of you."

"But mother... I didn't know he was taking pictures." Jennifer, knowing her mother was about to start screaming, covered both ears with her hands.

"Maybe not..." Jennifer's mother said quietly. Then, continuing calmly, "But I'm guessing from seeing those pictures... in another two or three minutes... if I hadn't come home when I did... the towel would have been on the floor... certainly not anywhere near your body."

Jennifer felt, that in spite of her mother's justifiable anger, she was actually being quite understanding. "I don't think anything would have happened. After all, we are brother and sister. We do know better."

"And you think you would have stopped, even if I hadn't come home when I did?" Mrs. Grafton asked, her voice showing considerable concern... and restraint.

"Well... I think so... I mean, Donnie's real concerned about me being his sister."

"But you don't seem too concerned about him being your brother."

"Thats not true. I didn't say that."

"You didn't have to. The pictures make it pretty obvious that if you were thinking about that at all, it was because you were trying to change his mind."

"But mother..."

"Jennifer... look at me... can't you tell I'm not mad... I just want what's best for you."

"But..."

"No... don't say anything... listen to me... ... What if he wasn't your brother... what then?"

"Uh... I know one thing for sure." Jennifer said, her eyes lighting up.

"What?" her mother asked.

"Well I'd definitely want him to be my boyfriend."

"You're in love with him, then? And he's in love with you, too?"

"Uh... yes... and I think so... at least he acts that way."

"I still think eighteen is a little early for all of this... but I am beginning to think it might have been better if I hadn't come home when I did." Mrs. Grafton said with a trace of sadness.

"But mother... we are brother and sister."

Jennifer's mother dropped her second bomb of the afternoon. "No... no you're not."

"What? What do you mean we're not?"

Jennifer's mother explained, "I was already pregnant with you when I met your father. Donnie was nearly a year old. His mother died giving birth to him."

"Then you're not really Donnie's mother... and Daddy, uh... your ex-husband... is not really my father?"

Jennifer's mother nodded slowly, "Uh... yeah... that's about right."

"Then who is my father?"

"A guy I thought I was in love with... not sure he even told me his real name... Anyway, he was long gone before I even figured out I was pregnant."

"Oh, wow! ... and Donnie knows?" Jennifer asked.

"I doubt it..." Jennifer's mother answered. "His father and I agreed... even though we were getting a divorce... neither of you should be told unless it was really necessary."

Jennifer, wide-eyed, continued to express her amazement, "Wow! ... My God! ... That sure changes a lot of things."

"For the better, I hope," said her mother.

"Oh yeah... lots better... It means we don't have to be ashamed of how we feel... well, uh... how I feel anyway... I mean... I hope he feels the same way."

"Oh, I'm sure he does... I've seen the way he's been looking at you the last couple of years..."

"Mother..."

"Uh huh."

"Can we keep this just between us for a few days?" Jennifer proposed.

"Sure... I guess so... but why? ... I'd have thought you would want him to know," her mother responded.

"Yeah... of course... but if we wait a day or two..." Jennifer was deep in thought, pondering the possibilities. "Maybe I can learn just how important I am to him."

Mrs. Grafton stared inquisitively at her daughter. "I see the wheels turning in your head... You're up to something, aren't you? ... Can I help?"

"Uh, well... maybe... You know that old shirt of Daddy's you like to wear?"

"You mean that old thread-bare thing? ... The one my bra shows through?"

"Yeah... Can I borrow it?"

"Of course... sure... uh... what are you going to wear with it?" Mrs. Grafton quizzed.

"Uh... panties?" Jennifer replied, looking into her mother's eyes for approval.

"Just panties... no slacks... Are you sure you know what your doing... You know your nipples will be showing... and probably your panties too... at least part of the time... you are inviting Donnie over aren't you?"

"Yeah... Gil and Billy too... so nothing is going to happen... except maybe a little teasing."

"Nothing is going to happen? ... three horny college guys... your tits practically showing... your legs bare... flashing your panties... and you think nothing is going to happen? ... I mean... what are you going to do... parade around the house like that until they rip your clothes off and fuck you?"

"No, mother... and please don't talk like that... we're going to go swimming again," Jennifer answered.

"In that shirt?"

"Uh huh... but if we play keep-away again..." Jennifer said with a sigh as she looked toward the ceiling, "I'll probably have to take it off..." She looked mischievously toward her mother. "you know... to keep the buttons from getting ripped off."

"My God, Jennifer... you are really asking for it... Do you have any idea what you are doing?"

"Yeah, well... I think so... If Donnie feels the way I think he does... he's not going to let anything really serious happen... maybe a little playing like yesterday... and that might even be fun!"

"I'm surprised he'd let it go that far... But no... I think you're right... he's not going to let it get out of hand... and they'll listen to him... but that's still an awful chance to take... I mean, what if he doesn't even try to stop them... what then?"

"You mean, if I'm wrong about him... and he doesn't care like I think he does... Then, I guess I wouldn't care what happened."

"Jennifer, you shouldn't be thinking that way, but..." Mrs. Grafton counseled, "I understand... and I think it will work out... If I tried to talk you out of it... I doubt you'd listen anyway... But, be careful, though... okay?"

"I will Mom... and thanks."

*****

The next morning, as she had expected, Jennifer's phone rang about 9:00 AM. It was Donnie, calling from his home phone. "Jennifer," he said, "Gil told me you had my phone."

"Oh yeah... hi Donnie... mother found it in the den."

"Yeah, Gil told me..." Donnie added, "I hope you didn't get in any trouble..."

"No, mother's really pretty cool. She does still love you, you know... she wishes you'd come over more often... uh... me too..."

"I'd like that... today, maybe... I uh... at least need to get my phone."

"Sure... whenever... and bring Gil and Billy... we can go swimming again... that is if you want to."

"Yeah, well sure... I know they'd love to... they're still talking about the other day."

"How about you? Would you like it too?" Jennifer asked.

"Uh, yeah... sure... its okay with Mother, then?"

"Not a problem... I told her about going swimming with you guys the other day."

"Uh..." Donnie asked, "How much did you tell her?"

"Well, not everything... but she's cool with you being here."

"You going to uh..."

"Take my top off again?" Jennifer finished the question. Donnie didn't say anything. After a brief pause, Jennifer answered, "Maybe... you want me to?"

"Uh, well... I think that's up to you... but uh... it'd be okay with me if you wanted to."

Jennifer teased, "Then maybe.. we'll see... uh... what time?"

"Eleven? Thats about the soonest we can make it... will that work?"

"Sure... See you at eleven."

*****

Jennifer was still in the bathroom when the doorbell rang around eleven. 'That will be Donnie and his friends,' she thought. She went to the intercom and looked at the video from the front door. Yes, it was them, alright. "Be right there," she said into the intercom.

Jennifer opened the door wide, presenting the guys with an unobstructed view of herself. The guys knew, especially Donnie, that Jennifer was a bit of a showoff, but none of them was expecting what they saw.

Jennifer stood in the sunlight of the open doorway, wearing what appeared to be nothing more than a very worn man's white shirt. It had only two buttons remaining, one near the bottom of her breasts, the other near her belly button. With her nipples trying to punch through the thin fabric it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. The hem of the shirt was high on her thighs, perhaps two inches below the spot where her legs came together. A light breeze toyed with the hem, exposing a pair of thin white cotton panties.

The guys knew by now that Jennifer wasn't going to get upset with them for looking. In fact, they suspected she rather liked it, and look they did. Bare legs, almost to her pussy, an occasional glimpse of bikini style panties, and nipples protruding beneath a ragged shirt. Jennifer was their living wet dream and they were all glad they had been invited to go swimming with her.

"You gonna go swimming in your shorts," Jennifer asked as she motioned them inside, "or do you need to change first?"

"No, just what we're wearing," Donnie said as they followed Jennifer through the house.

"I got a small problem..." Jennifer said over her shoulder as she led the parade. "There's no way I can wear that same suit I was wearing the other day... its not big enough and the top keeps slipping off."

At her announcement, there was a collective, but almost inaudible, groan that came from the three behind her. Jennifer continued, "My other suit is broken." She avoided mention of the tanning-only suit. "So I'm going to have to wear just what I'm wearing... You don't mind, do you?"

The guys were thinking something like, 'We're going to mind? ... really now... Well, she could wear a bra and panties... that would be kind of neat... but then that old shirt looks pretty good too... and when it's wet...' Gil was the first to voice approval. "Of course we don't mind... you wear whatever you want."

Jennifer led them out the back door to the stairs at the shallow end of the pool. The guys stripped off their t-shirts and flip-flops before following her in. When they joined her, Jennifer was already sitting on the bottom in two feet of water, her chin barely above the surface.

At first nobody had anything to say, certainly nothing of importance. The guys were sure that Jennifer's shirt would be almost transparent when wet but she hadn't stood up since they sat down. They waited patiently.

Gil and Billy had positioned themselves across from Jennifer and were trying desperately to see whatever they could under the water. Donnie was sitting pretty much next to her, and although he was regularly sneaking looks at his sister, he pretended not to be interested.

Jennifer finally broached a topic of considerable interest to all of them. "You know..." she said, "we really should play some kind of game... anybody got any suggestions?"

Billy chimed in, "We could play keep-away."

Jennifer looked at Billy. "You're just looking for an excuse to get your hands on my tits again," she said.

"Thats not fair... we were just having fun and you know it," Billy countered.

"He's right," Gil added. "Keep-away just happens to be a fun game, especially in a swimming pool. If it was just the three of us guys, we'd still want to play it."

Donnie offered her a way out. "If you're afraid there will be too much touching, you could sit on the side and watch."

Jennifer bit her lip. "Uh, no... I think I'd rather play... I know that no-one is going to do anything on purpose... especially not with my big brother here to protect me." She winked at Donnie. "Besides... I got a shirt on today."

"Great!" said Billy. "You get the ball then, Jennifer... I forgot where you keep it."

"Likely story... you just want to see what I look like when my shirt's wet." Jennifer snapped.

Gil didn't help the situation with his remark. "Oh yeah... you looked damn fine in that shirt when it was dry... wet's really going to be a killer."

Jennifer sucked on the tip of her finger a few seconds as she looked first at Gil, then Billy, then back to Gil. "Yeah, I guess you're right." she said as she turned toward Donnie and winked, "I might as well get used to it." She stood up, facing Gil and Billy.

Wet, and with water dripping off, Jennifer's shirt clung to the contours of her breasts like it had been painted on. The shirt was so thin it even took on the color of her skin.

After a few seconds of letting them look, Jennifer teasingly asked, "Well... can I get the ball now... or do you want to look some more?"

"My God you are beautiful," Gil said.

"Yeah... me too... I mean, I think so too... but yeah... uh, get the ball," Billy added.

Jennifer turned and went up the stairs, knowing that three pairs of eyes were glued to her backside. With the shirt wet, the view from the back was almost as good as it was from the front. Granted, she did have panties on, but they too were so thin you could practically make out the freckles on her butt.

After Jennifer was out of earshot, Donnie said to Billy and Gil, "Hey guys... c'mon... cool it a little... "

"What the hell, Donnie... you know she likes it," Gil shot back.

"Yeah... but she is my sister... and only just out of high-school for chrissakes..." Donnie argued.

"Well, we're not about to ignore her... I mean she is so hot... surely you think so too Donnie," Billy begged Donnie for agreement.

Donnie tried to sound rational, "Of course... but that doesn't change that she's still my sister..."

"Well, if she was my sister, I'd fuck her," Billy snapped.

"Thats a little rough, Billy," Gil piped up. "That is Donnie's sister you're talking about..."

"Look, guys..." Donnie said. "I know she's hot... and I know she likes your attention... but please... take it easy... Make sure she keeps on liking it."

Just then Jennifer returned with the ball. She stood at the top of the stairs, her shirt still very wet, and held the ball at her side, affording the guys a tantalizing look. Her long legs nicely accentuated the package displayed in the wet shirt.