Hot Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer went slowly down the steps, like she was making an entrance down a grand staircase. When her feet reached the bottom, she took a couple of steps toward the center of the pool, put the ball behind her, holding it with both hands, and yelled, "I've got the ball... Who's going to take it from me?"

They all jumped up and lunged toward her. Three pairs of hands encircled her, trying to get the ball loose. Gil and Billy tried to come at Jennifer from the front, but from behind, Donnie grabbed her hands, forcing her to let go of the ball.

As the ball came loose, Jennifer fell backward against Donnie, causing him to lose his balance and fall on his butt with Jennifer sitting on top of him. As Gil and Billy fought over the loose ball, Donnie's hands came from behind and cupped Jennifer's breasts through the shirt. She closed her hands on top of Donnie's and held them there a few seconds before turning to help him up.

Jennifer winked at Donnie and glanced at the front of his shorts. Licking her lips suggestively she turned toward the other two. "Time, please," she said. "If we're going to continue playing keep-away... I need to put something else on... the buttons holding my shirt together aren't going to make it." She turned toward the stairs.

"Just take it off..." Gil said.

"Yeah... it isn't like we haven't seen you topless before." Billy added.

Jennifer hesitated at the bottom of the stairs, appearing to consider the suggestion. "Nah," she said, "Not a good idea," and put her foot on the first step.

Before she could take the second step though, Billy pleaded, "C'mon Jennifer... we want to see your tits again... please... we'll be good."

Jennifer had stopped and lowered her head as Billy made his plea. Now she turned and looked first at Gil. "I don't suppose it would hurt anything." She looked at Billy. "You promise to behave?" He nodded. She turned toward Donnie. "How about you, big brother... what do you think?"

"Uh... I guess it'd be okay..." Donnie said non-commitally. Then remembering what he'd said the day before, he added, "If you want to, I mean."

Jennifer stood there a few seconds, seemingly deep in thought. She took her time looking first at Billy, then Gil, and finally Donnie. Still looking at Donnie, she slowly undid the two remaining buttons. The wet cloth clung to her body and stayed in place until she gripped it with her hands and spread it apart. There was a collective gasp as her breasts popped free.

Jennifer avoided making eye contact while she peeled the wet garment from her shoulders and coaxed it down her arms. After she had separated it completely from her body, she threw it on the pool-deck.

Jennifer turned to face the pool and the three guys. They were staring intently, their mouths hanging open. "What," she said, "They're the same tits you saw two days ago."

Then she realized they were staring, not at her bare breasts, but at her panties. "Oops... I forgot how thin these are," Jennifer said with the same nonchalance as if she had just tipped over a salt shaker. With the shirt gone, and her panties wet, it was as if she wasn't wearing anything.

Her pussy lips were shaved smooth and the thin wet material of her panties showed a prominent camel-toe. The little strip of hair just above her clit showed clearly as well. In spite of her near nudity, Jennifer acted like it was an everyday occurrence for her to be so exposed while in the company of three college guys.

She could have easily squatted down in the water, or made some other attempt to cover herself, like with her hands, but she didn't. It was as if she might actually be enjoying the situation.

"Maybe we ought to move the game into deeper water... at least up to my waist..." she chided. "I mean, come on guys... you've seen panties before... what's the big deal?" Jennifer turned and waded toward the deeper water.

From the backside, the view was also spectacular. The 'big deal' was that the thin cotton panties, didn't hide much when dry, but when wet, it was like they didn't even exist. Had Jennifer been wearing a thong, her butt could not have looked any better.

"Come on... lets play," she said from the middle of the pool.

"Okay... but you first," Billy said as he tossed her the ball.

Jennifer pushed the ball under the water and sat on it. It provided her with just enough extra height so she could sit in the deeper water and still keep her head above the surface. "I'm ready... come ahead," she said.

The three guys all started toward her at once. "Stop! ... hold it!" Jennifer shouted. They were still a good ten feet away and stopped at her pleading. "Uh... this isn't going to be fair... all three of you at once," Jennifer said. "I think I got a better idea."

"If you can't take it," Billy said, "do like your brother said... just watch."

"Yeah... this better be good," Gil added.

"Hey guys..." Donnie said, "give her a chance... it might be better than you think."

Jennifer was still sitting on the ball, her tits covered by the water. She looked down and pinched her nipples a couple of times. Still holding her nipples, she looked up and said, "It might be better... you want to hear about it."

Three heads nodded in unison. She turned loose of her nipples. "Then listen carefully... it is kind of complicated... should be fun though," she said.

"The person with the ball is it," she began to explain. "The first person... other than it... who hasn't had a turn yet... gets sixty seconds to try and take the ball away... The other two watch. Got it so far?" Jennifer was met with three puzzled looks, but all eventually nodded.

Jennifer continued, "At the end of the sixty seconds... the person with the ball is the new it... or still it... and the next person in line gets a turn."

"How do we know who's next?" Billy asked.

"Alphabetical... Billy... you're first... then Donnie... Gil... finally me," Jennifer responded. "But if you were it that round you don't get a turn 'til the next round."

"Sixty seconds? ... Who's the timer," Gil asked.

"Duh... Use your head Gil..." Donnie chastised. "The clock on the back of the house has a second hand... anyone watching can do it... even you..."

Gil back-pedaled, "Yeah, yeah... I got it... lets play, then."

"Hold on a minute..." Jennifer stood up. "One more point." Her panties might have still been hidden by the water but her bare breasts got instant attention.

"Looks like two points to me," Billy quipped, "and nice points too."

Jennifer looked down at her boobs. "Uh... I guess the cold water is making 'em kinda hard."

"Ain't the cold water doing thu... thu... that," Gil stammered as Jennifer took hold of each nipple. "Oh shit! ... I ain't believing this!"

Still looking down, Jennifer rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Mouths opened and tongues hung out as the guys stared longingly. Donnie remembered that he had told Jennifer yesterday, it was okay for her to 'play', but he thought this might be going too far.

Jennifer dropped her hands to her side and looked up. "As Billy said... there are really two points... first... you can't do anything thats going to hurt anyone... but second... distracting someone... making the other person think about something other than the ball... that's okay."

"Uh... does that mean..." Gil started.

"I thought you were the one that was anxious to get started," Jennifer interrupted. "Just play the game... you'll figure it out quick enough." She sat back down on the ball. "C'mon Billy... you're first... somebody start timing soon as he gets to me."

Billy dove headlong the last couple of feet, trying to knock Jennifer off the ball. With her hands holding the ball tightly, she pushed back a foot or two just as a Billy reached her, keeping him from knocking her off balance. Billy sputtered to the surface on his knees in front of Jennifer.

With only forty seconds to go Billy said, "Remember... you made the rules." His hands moved forward along the tops of Jennifer's thighs. Jennifer was sure she knew what was about to happen but Donnie had told her that as long as it was just playing, it was okay with him.

Jennifer wasn't sure what it was going to be like to have someone else's hand inside her panties, but she didn't think it would be so bad -- might even be fun. Whatever, Jennifer was not going to lose the ball. Donnie was next and she wasn't about to give up that opportunity.

As Billy's hands contacted the front of her panties, Jennifer caught her breath, waiting for the inevitable, but then, just as Gil called out the fifteen second mark, Billy's hands shot upward and closed on her breasts. His touch was gentle. As his fingers caressed the mounds of flesh, his palms brushed her nipples.

As Gil called 'time', Jennifer took hold of Billy's hands and carefully removed them from her breasts. "I'm not sure who got distracted," she said. "I've still got the ball though... but thanks... I think I liked that."

As Billy headed back to sit next to Gil at the shallow end of the pool, Donnie waded toward Jennifer. "Be prepared to lose the ball," he said as he approached her.

"I was figuring I would," Jennifer responded, "but you seem more determined that I expected."

Just then, Gil hollered, "Sixty seconds."

Donnie dove under and tried to pry the ball loose from Jennifer's hands, but her hands were only part of her grip -- she was also holding it in place with her weight. Donnie came to the surface empty handed.

"Billy seemed more interested in playing with my titties than in the ball," Jennifer said. "Tell me why you want it so bad."

"Thats why I want the ball," Donnie said. "I could tell from the expression on your face he was doing something. Gil isn't getting the same chance."

"Fifteen seconds," called out Gil.

Donnie took Jennifer's head in his hands and pressed his lips against hers. Her lips parted and his tongue shot between her teeth. She started to fall over backward and put out her hands to catch herself. When she did, Donnie knocked her off the ball and snatched it up, just as Gil called 'time'.

Lurching back to the surface, Jennifer spit out some pool water, gulped in a lungful of air and said, "Whew! ... That was worth losing the ball for. Keep Billy and Gil from getting it... I want a re-match."

"Kissing your own sister, huh," Gil said to Donnie as he waded toward him. "I knew you weren't the saint you've been pretending to be."

"Mind your own business, creep," Donnie fired "You're just jealous."

"Sixty seconds," called out Billy as Jennifer sat down next to him. As the struggle for the ball began between Donnie and Gil, Billy turned to Jennifer, "Gil actually is jealous. He has really got the hots for you."

"Well you haven't exactly been running the other way," Jennifer observed.

"Hey, look... I'm the dumb jock of the bunch... you know... gotta be a blond airhead with big tits for me... Don't get the wrong idea though... I think you're cute... you're sexy... and smart too... I wish I had a sister just like you... It's not hard to figure why Donnie's so crazy about you." Bill looked up at the clock. "Thirty seconds."

"Crazy about me? ... I didn't think he even noticed me until you guys came over here a couple of days ago."

"Look... Donnie could have any girl he wants but he almost never dates," Billy said. Jennifer gave him a puzzled look. Billy continued. "He compares every one of them to you. They don't measure up." Billy announced, "Fifteen seconds."

"But he..." Jennifer started.

"...never comes on to you," Billy finished. "He's your brother... He knows better... Doesn't mean he doesn't care though..." Billy hollered, "Time!"

Donnie had hung onto the ball. As Billy got up to try his turn at taking it away he said, "Donnie understands that with you and me, its just playing. He knows I understand what 'no' means. He's not so sure about Gil."

Sitting down was providing at least partial cover for Jennifer's bare breasts. and sitting down, even in two feet of water, had caused her transparent panties to be all but forgotten. As Gil approached, however, Jennifer got up, exposing her breasts and once again drawing attention to her almost non-existent panties.

Up to this point, Jennifer had been okay with the stares and lewd remarks her state of undress had elicited. Now, however, considering what Billy had just told her, she wasn't totally comfortable with the looks she was getting from Gil. "Call the time, Gil." Then Jennifer yelled," I'm going in the house a minute... Anybody want anything?"

As she mounted the stairs, she looked back to see if Gil was watching her. He was and she was glad she had decided on this time for her bath-room break. She was glad she wasn't going to be alone with Gil, not even for a couple of minutes.

Donnie, Billy and Gil had been watching Jennifer topless for close to an hour now and were well aware that she was wearing nothing but a very thin pair of cotton panties that had become almost transparent when soaked with the pool water. Still they paused in their conversation to watch Jennifer as she exited the back of the house and walked toward them.

There was something especially sexy about Jennifer's lack of concern over her own modesty. She showed little concern for her near nudity or the effect it was having on her male companions. All eyes watched as she entered the pool and waded toward her brother and his friends.

Jennifer was, of course, topless, but standing alongside the guys in the shallow end of the pool, provided no coverage for her wet and nearly transparent panties. "Donnie still has the ball," groused Gil, "so its your turn to try and take it from him."

"We can go to the deeper water if you want," Donnie suggested, looking at Jennifer's wet panties.

"If you think we should," Jennifer answered. She looked downward and made a minor adjustment to her panties with her thumbs. Glancing at Billy and Gil she added somewhat sarcastically, "Its probably a little late though to be trying to hide anything."

"Just trying to be a good brother," Donnie said as he took a couple of steps away and sat on the ball. "Give us some room guys... somebody call time."

Billy and Gil scrambled away in the opposite direction. Billy looked at the clock as Jennifer reached Donnie. "Sixty seconds," he shouted.

Jennifer stopped a couple of feet in front of Donnie, her wet panties at eye level with him. She put her hands on her hips. "You don't think you're going to keep that ball do you?" she asked teasingly.

Donnie attempted to look upward, into Jennifer's eyes, but couldn't get past the sight of her bare breasts. He studied her perfect orbs for a couple of seconds, then let his gaze drift slowly downward, past her belly-button ring, and across her smooth stomach to the swatch of wet cotton that was getting ever closer to his face as Jennifer came toward him.

"Uh... no," Donnie answered, "but I think I'm going to enjoy losing it."

Billy called out the thirty second mark as Jennifer straddled Donnie's legs and sat down abruptly on his lap, her bare tits, inches from his face. She pressed her panties against the bulge in Donnie's shorts and whispered, "Lick my nipples."

Donnie's tongue flicked out and made contact with one of them. She squirmed in his lap, pressing her panty covered pussy against the hard spot in his shorts. She snatched the nipple away from his tongue, then grabbed the back of his head and pulled his greedy mouth onto the other one.

"Holy Shit!" said Gil, watching the scene not ten feet away, "and he's her brother?"

"Fifteen seconds," yelled Billy. Then to Gil, he added, "I think he just forgot about that part."

"Get rid of your friends," Jennifer whispered to Donnie, "I'll fix us some lunch."

Donnie let go of the ball and squeezed Jennifer's butt. "Then they'll know something's going on between us."

Jennifer put her mouth to Donnie's ear. "I don't care", she said. "Do you?"

"I, I guess not," replied Donnie.

Jennifer knocked him over in the water and scooped up the ball just as Billy announced 'time'. "I won," she announced, holding the ball over her head.

"Uh... you might have the ball," said Gil, "but It looked to me like Donnie was the real winner."

"Yeah, I think I understand that distraction stuff now," Billy joked. "I'm next."

Donnie was once again on his feet. "Hey, I'm really sorry," he said, "but we're going to have to quit."

"Are you shitting me?" Billy blurted out, "and just when its my turn?"

"Please... can't help it," Donnie apologized, "but Jennifer and I have got some family stuff we have to take care of... before Mom gets home."

"Don't worry about it, we'll leave," Gil piped up. "We understand... We saw some of that, uh... family... stuff... when you two were just playing." Gil had held up his hands, making quote marks signs, when he said 'family'.

Donnie was speechless. He felt he had just crossed some sort of line. Gil and Billy climbed out the pool, picked up their flip-flops and t-shirts and headed toward the gate. Over his shoulder, Billy said, "We'll be at my house... if you get time for us, that is."

"I'll be there soon," Donnie yelled as the gate snapped shut. "Just give me a few minutes with my sister."

"That was rough, I'm sure," said Jennifer.

"Yeah... well it's been brewing ever since the beginning of the summer when I moved in with Dad," Donnie said. "I just wasn't ready to admit it."

"Uh huh... me too... I mean... uh... You were talking about us weren't you."

"Of course," Donnie said emphatically. "Can we go in the house?"

Jennifer looked into Donnie's eyes. "Kiss me first... like you did when you took the ball away."

Donnie took a step toward Jennifer, narrowing the distance between them. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. Still afraid he shouldn't be touching his sister's body, he kept his hands at his side.

Jennifer, although more than a year younger, had no such reservations. She closed the remaining distance between them and putting her hands around Donnie's waist, pulled his body into hers. As their tongues became entwined, his hands encircled her butt and grabbed hold of her wet panties.

As they continued to kiss, Donnie moved his hand slowly up Jennifer's side, caressing the bare flesh along the way. His fingertips reached the side of her breast and danced lightly across the skin, coming ever nearer to their ultimate prey, one of the rock-hard nipples that was currently pressed against his chest. As he was about to realize his quest, Jennifer, still in tease mode, broke their kiss and said, "I promised you lunch."

Donnie stepped back and eyed Jennifer with a look of befuddlement. After a brief pause he said, "That you did." Still not sure what was going on, Donnie took Jennifer's hand and led her up the steps of the pool, toward the back-door of the house, hoping he would have the answer soon.

On a shelf, inside the back-door, was a pile of fresh towels. Jennifer took one for herself and handed another to Donnie. Although they studied each other intently as they toweled off, nothing of consequence was said by either.

After drying off and patting the moisture out of her panties, Jennifer wrapped the towel around herself. As Donnie threw his damp towel into the soiled linen basket, Jennifer said, "I know this doesn't make a bit of sense... I have been running around practically naked in front of you and your friends for like... at least the last hour... But for some stupid reason I want to put some clothes on... Would you mind terribly?"

Donnie hesitated, then said, "Truthfully? ... I was feeling a bit uncomfortable myself... us being alone in the house and all... No, you put on whatever makes you comfortable... I'll go out in the yard and get my shirt and flip-flops."