Hot Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie was sitting in the kitchen when Jennifer returned. He was still wearing his damp cutoffs but at least his shirt was dry. Jennifer was wearing a button-front blouse and ripped jeans. With the top two and bottom buttons of the blouse left undone, her look was sexy, but certainly within the norms of what a girl her age might wear to the mall. She was probably bra-less but the heavy material of the blouse left that as an uncertainty.

Jennifer easily remembered Donnie's favorite lunch -- it was hers too. After frying up some bacon and toasting several slices of bread, Jennifer assembled a couple of BLT's on toast. She placed these on the table along with a couple of soft drinks, then sat down across from Donnie, who was still trying to accept that he was not only 'in lust', but also 'in love' with the girl he thought to be his sister.

Between bites and with frequent pauses for chewing and swallowing, the two carried on a semblance of a conversation.

"Did you have fun today," Jennifer asked.

"Uh huh," Donnie answered, "especially when it was you and me fighting for the ball."

"Which did you like best, me kissing you... or you sucking on my tits?"

"Uh... I think I liked them both."

"But you didn't like it when Billy was playing with my, uh..."

Donnie interrupted, "No, no... you don't understand."

"So... Tell me then... What?"

"Well... from where I was sitting, I couldn't really tell what was going on... but I could tell from the look on your face that something was... and that you... uh, weren't upset about it."

"And..." Jennifer prompted.

"Look, I told you I was okay about you playing with my friends. Yes, I get a little jealous, but it also, uh... turns me on."

"But you acted upset."

"A little, I suppose... Hey, I trust Billy. He'd never do anything to hurt either of us... especially not you. You're the sister he wishes he had."

"Then what?"

"Gil... its not the same with him. Oh, he loves you too... just not the same way."

Jennifer gave several seconds of thought to Donnie's last statement. She looked intently at him and said, "You're going to have to explain what you mean."

Donnie explained, "When I was home over Christmas, when Mom and Dad were still together, Gil asked if I objected to him asking you for a date. Gil is one of my best friends. I should have been happy with his request." Donnie slowed down and began to choose his words carefully. "But that was when I began to realize you were more than a sister to me. I said no."

"Oh wow!" Jennifer's face lit up. "Let me guess. You knew Gil wouldn't be playing and you didn't want to take the chance I might like it."

Donnie looked down at the table. "Yeah, uh... something like that... Can we talk about something else?"

Jennifer picked up Donnie's phone from the counter behind her. "Sure," she said, pushing the phone toward him. "Here's your phone. I deleted the girls' phone numbers... but I left the pictures of me."

Donnie's head jerked up, his eyes widened and he hastily covered his mouth with his hand. After several seconds he uncovered his mouth and said, "You saw the pictures." It was a statement, not a question. "Oh my god, Jennifer, how can you ever forgive me?"

"I don't have to. I'm not mad. I like it that you want pictures of me on your phone."

"You do?"

"Uh huh. You want some more?" Jennifer asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Well, yeah... of course... You got some more I can have?"

"Uh, no... but you got your phone there... you could take some more."

Donnie squinted his eyes, "You really mean it?"

"One condition," Jennifer said. "Mother was worried you might post them on the internet or send them to someone else." Donnie's eyebrows shot up at the mention of his mother. "Promise me you won't do that."

"Mother saw those pictures?" Donnie asked. "She must be ready to kill me!"

"Hey... she might wish I was a couple of years older, but no... she doesn't have a problem with you... or us for that matter."

"Yeah, right... What if she'd shown up when you were straddling my lap in the pool?"

"You mean when I had one of my nipples in your mouth? ... She might have been embarrassed... but I don't think she would have been mad."

"Not mad?" snapped Donnie. "You have got be nuts."

"I don't think so. Mother knew I was going to invite you guys over for a swim... she loaned me that shirt I was wearing... she knew I was planning to wear it in swimming..."

"You told her all of that?" Donnie interrupted.

"Well, maybe not everything... I mean, some of it just sort of happened... And I didn't say anything about you taking more pictures... I just thought that up now."

"But, if she comes home early again?" Donnie quizzed.

"Uh... she promised she'd call first if she ever did that again."

"So she's really okay with us?" Donnie was clearly not believing everything. "No way Dad would approve."

"Lets give Mom a chance to change his mind... they might be divorced but she can still be pretty persuasive when she wants. ... How about we not worry about it anymore... Uh, lets do those pictures you wanted."

"Yeah... okay..." Donnie's mood lightened considerably as he envisioned how sexy his sister could be. "Can we go out by the pool? The light's better."

"Whatever you want big brother," Jennifer said as she headed for the door.

As Jennifer turned toward him at the edge of the pool, Donnie snapped the first picture.

Jennifer reached for the buttons on her blouse. "I guess I could undo a couple of these," she teasingly suggested.

Jennifer slowly unbuttoned all but the one just above her belly-button. She spread the top and bottom of the blouse open, not exposing her breasts, but at least making it very clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Donnie adjusted the front of his shorts and snapped another picture.

Jennifer placed her hand on the last button. "The light okay," she asked.

"Oh yeah... real good." Donnie licked his lips.

Jennifer undid the last button. The blouse was completely open but still covered her nipples. Jennifer looked up at Donnie just as he snapped the picture. Both hands went to the button holding her jeans together. After unbuttoning that, she slid the zipper down and folded the jeans open, exposing her panties.

The bulge in Donnie's shorts was growing. He let it tent the front of his shorts while he took a couple more pictures. "You are so sexy," he said. "I just hope that what I'm feeling isn't all lust."

Jennifer looked a little below Donnie's waist. "I like that I'm turning you on, but I hope its not all lust either."

Jennifer pushed the jeans down her hips a few inches and put her hands behind her head. Her blouse lifted with her arms, revealing her breasts and hardened nipples. The opening in her jeans revealed the outline her sex was making in her panties.

Jennifer kept her eyes on the camera phone as Donnie moved around in front of her, taking numerous pictures from several angles. She pushed the jeans the rest of the way down her hips and let them drop to the deck. She stepped out of them and watched Donnie as he took several more shots of her.

Jennifer knelt on the pool deck, her bare knees spread wide, giving Donnie a straight on view of her bare thighs and panties. As he continued snapping pictures, Jennifer spread the blouse open, then took it off altogether, offering Donnie an incredibly sexy view, and pictures, of herself in nothing but panties.

Donnie's hands were shaking. He was having trouble keeping the camera aimed. Jennifer lay down on her back, the pool still behind her, then turned sideways, turning her head so that she was still watching Donnie and his camera phone.

Jennifer raised her knees, then lifted her hips slightly and slipped the panties off. Her raised legs blocked Donnie from taking anything 'X rated', but if this had been a movie, they would have had some difficulty getting an 'R' rating.

"I think I've got enough pictures," Donnie said as he put his camera phone on a nearby table. He removed some cushions from one of the deck loungers and put them under Jennifer's naked body. He sat down on the pool deck next to her.

Jennifer raised her arms over her head, inviting Donnie's gaze to settle on her breasts. After a few seconds he tentatively put a hand on one of her breasts. Sensing no resistance to his exploration he stroked her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Jennifer looked into Donnie's eyes as he continued.

Donnie leaned over and pressed his mouth to one of Jennifer's breasts. He flicked his tongue over the nipple then bit it gently between his teeth. Jennifer moaned and reached her hand between his legs, gently rubbing his erection. Continuing to suck on her nipples, Donnie slid himself into a reclining position beside her.

Jennifer slid over a little, making room for Donnie on the cushions, and began to unbutton his shorts. With a little help from him, she managed to get his cutoffs and undershorts down his legs and off. He pulled his t-shirt over his head. Both were naked.

With his mouth and one hand, Donnie continued to lavish attention on Jennifer's bare breasts. His other hand grazed her stomach lightly as it traveled downward and came to rest between her legs. Jennifer lowered her knees and spread her legs slightly as Donnie's fingers slid along the the slick exterior of her pussy lips.

As one of his fingers slipped into her, Jennifer reached out and wrapped a hand around Donnie's cock. Smearing his pre-cum along the shaft she began slowly stroking him. Using her other hand, she coaxed Donnie's lips to hers and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

As Donnie continued to pinch her nipples and finger the walls of her love canal, Jennifer squeezed his cock and said, "I want this in me, please."

"Oh yes, I want that too," said Donnie, "but are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, I even started taking birth control pills a month ago, hoping this day would come."

"I mean the brother-sister thing."

"Please Donnie, this is way more important than some silly old rules."

Instead of saying anything further, Donnie rolled over on top of Jennifer and positioned the head of his cock between her pussy lips. He started to slowly inch his way in but Jennifer grabbed hold of his ass and pulled him in with a jerk. She gasped. "Oh my god!" she screamed. "I knew it would hurt the first time but I'm glad it's over."

"Are you alright," Donnie asked.

"Oh yes... oh yes... there was just an instant of pain... now it feels so good. Is it good for you too."

Donnie began sliding his cock in and out of Jennifer's pussy. "Like nothing I've ever felt before. I want to spend the rest of my life like this."

"I knew you felt the same way I did," Jennifer said as her hips repeatedly came up to meet Donnie's.

Their motions became more hurried. There was no talking now as their breathing became more rapid. Donnie raised himself on his hands and thrust deeply into her. Jennifer let herself go, like a rag doll, relishing the pounding she was taking.

Jennifer was the first to signal an impending orgasm. "Uh... uh... uh... oh god... oh my god... now Donnie, now..."

Donnie slammed into her, "Ah... ah... oh god yes..."

Jennifer grabbed his ass and pulled him as deeply as she could. She felt the warmth as Donnie let loose and shot his cum into her. "Oh yes... oh yes... give it to me," she screamed as wonderful sensations shot through her body. Jennifer collapsed and pressed Donnie's lips to hers.

They moved slowly with each other, allowing the sensitivity to drain away. They nibbled on each other's lips and tongue and looked into each other's eyes. Jennifer was the first to speak. "Does it really matter what anybody thinks?"

"No... I guess not... but Dad's going to have a fit."

"He might surprise you," Jennifer suggested.

"No way. All my life he's been preaching against this brother-sister thing," Donnie protested.

"That was just to keep us apart while we were growing up. It's okay now. We're both old enough," Jennifer countered.

"But we're still brother and sister."

"No we're not."

Donnie raised himself on his hands and stared at Jennifer. "What?" he said.

"You heard me. Dad is not my father and Mom is not your mother. We're not even related."

"Are you shitting me," Donnie asked.

"Ask your father. He'll tell you."

"You mean..." Donnie said, trying to understand all the things this meant.

"Yes, it means your sexy sister is now your sexy girl-friend... so get used to it. And I'm not planning on changing anytime soon, either... maybe not ever."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I enjoyed updating this story. I hope you had fun reading it.

Please take another minute to leave a comment and/or vote.

Thank you,

Trace Ekies