Hot Summer Night Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

I could see Carrie was having a few small orgasms by watching her hips rock up and down hard. She moved to her right where there was another older guy sitting. The guy buried in her pussy behind her had to move with her. She jerked on the older guy's cock for a minute before stuffing it in her mouth. She easily deep throated him and he immediately blew his load. The sixth guy to fuck her was in the process of dropping his load into her.

She had been eyeing a really young guy. He couldn't have been more than 18 years old. He was watching her action and stroking his cock. She stood up and went over to him and said,"I am so horny. Can you get in here and fuck me in the ass?" He launched himself into the pool and she leaned over the pool deck and presented her ass to him. She had both tits in her hands. The young guy eased his big cock to her anus and pushed forward. She cringed as he entered her. There was no lubrication as it was washed away in the water. He wasn't too experienced but she was 'in-heat' and in spite of the pain she pushed back to bury his cock in her ass. He knew enough to allow her to adjust for a moment before he started thrusting his cock into her ass.

She knew he wouldn't last long but she had a plan. When he blew his load into her bowels she pulled herself up onto the deck. Every guy around her was trying to help her out of the water and get a piece of her. I knew what she was up to. I had only heard about it and I wasn't going to miss this.

I glanced over at Julia to see if she was OK. She was on her knees blowing at guy sitting in a chair while another was fucking her. He had his hands on her narrow hips and was pounding her pussy. I looked back to Carrie.

She was orchestrating people into position. She grabbed five guys and brought them together. I wasn't sure but she looked like she was picking guys for the size of their cocks. I could see her talking and pointing.

One guy lay down on the deck with his cock pointing straight up in the air. Carrie knelt down and spit on it and sucked into her mouth. She spit on it again. Then she lowered her pussy onto it and fucked him for several strokes. She leaned forward to expose her anus and a second guy knelt down between the first guy's legs and pushed quickly into her already gaping anus. She couldn't move much now so the two guys were fucking in and out. She pulled a third guy up to her face. He was short and his cock was pointing straight at her mouth. She sucked it into her mouth and started rocking forward and back to aid the fucking in her pussy and her ass and give the guy a blowjob. The guy under her reached up and held her up by her tits. Finally, she reached her left hand out and it clamped around a fourth cock and then did the same with her right hand on a fifth.

What a sight it was. I had only imagined it when I heard about her exploits at a senior pool party a year ago. She continued rocking to aid the fucking and sucking and she stroked both cocks at the same time. Once she got into the rhythm everyone in sight was maneuvering to watch this show up close.

The guy getting the blowjob started cumming first. She buried his cock in her throat and he blew his load right there. The guy under her with his cock fucking her pussy watched the blowjob guy above him shoot his load into Carrie's mouth and throat and that was it for him. He unloaded his spunk in throbbing spasms which set the guy off in her ass. She pulled her face off the blowjob guy and alternated the handjob guys into her face. First one cummed in her mouth and the second cummed on her face while she was swallowing cum from the previous guy.

Everyone collapsed and a huge roar erupted around the pool. As best as I could tell, Carrie had not had one orgasm through it all. She explained later that she had to concentrate too hard on maintaining her balance and coordination.

Julia was now blowing a different guy and it looked like a new guy was fucking her ass. The guy she was blowing pulled out and shot his cum all over her face. The guy fucking her then pulled out and shot his load on her ass and back.

A new guy moved in and rolled her over and pushed her knees up to her shoulders and viciously shoved his cock into her pussy. She screamed loudly and I could tell that she was not enjoying this any longer. I stood up and moved toward her on the other side of the pool. The guy was pounding her hard. His teeth were clamped together and his lips were pulled back. He wanted to hurt her.

As I got closer I could see the fear on her face and she covered her tits from the pawing guys kneeling all around her. She couldn't say anything because another guy had tipped her head back and shoved his cock in her mouth and was slamming it down her throat.

I grabbed the guy buried in her pussy and threw him about five feet in the air into the pool. The guys pawing her tits backed off immediately. I grabbed the guy with his cock in her mouth and lifted him straight him up by his neck and held him up as far as my arms would reach and threw him in the pool on top of the other guy.

I didn't say a word to any of them but they all backed away quickly. I knelt down to Julia and picked her up and pulled her to me. Her arms went around my neck and she buried her head in my shoulder. She was sobbing. I asked her if she was ok. She sobbed out, "They were hurting me. I was scared. I was terrified." She threw her hands around my neck and pulled herself up into me and continued to cry.

Carrie came running over at that point and slid to a stop on her knees on the grass to hug Julia. She looked around and yelled, "You fucking animals." I picked Julia up and carried her to our chairs. People were crowding all around to make sure she was ok. Julia finally settled down and said, "Dad. Errr Mark? I need a drink."

I nodded and walked to the bar to see Phoenix and place another round of drinks. Phoenix looked concerned and asked how Julia was. I said, "She'll be ok. A little alcohol will calm her nerves. She was mostly scared. She probably learned a little lesson."

Phoenix said, "I have seen thousands of these young guys come through here. Once in a while there will be bunch of them come together and they can turn into a pack of jackals." They will be spoken to by management. We know who they are. If they aren't perfect gentlemen from now on they will be kicked out. At any rate I doubt they will come anywhere near you again." She gave me my drinks.

I said,"Yeah well I guess it was the adrenaline."

Phoenix leaned up close and softly said, "Your wife put on one hell of a show over there. I can say I have never seen anything quite like that. I nearly had an orgasm just watching. She is gorgeous and she oozes sensuality. You both do."

"She does, doesn't she?" I smiled at her compliment and walked back to our seats.

Julia gulped her drink. She said, "I am really embarrassed to be involved in that scene. Sorry daddy. I thought I was the one in control and I wasn't."

"It's Ok baby. You learned a valuable lesson and didn't really get hurt in the process."

She said, "Yeah. Thanks to you."

"I was keeping an eye on you because I didn't like the looks of those young guys. Don't worry about them. If they look at you sideways they will be kicked out the front gate."

Julia said, "I heard about mom doing those five guys at once. I'm really sorry I missed that."

"It was something. I watched from here. I was expecting you to do the same thing with those thugs over there. I'm really glad that you didn't go there. You have to be mindful of the character of the guys you share yourself with." She smiled.

It was nearly two in the afternoon. We had missed lunch and the alcohol was giving us all a buzz. I noticed Angel, Izzy and Meat standing across the pool in bathing suits. Angel waved and they headed toward us. When they were standing by our chairs I stood up with flaccid cock dangling and introduced them to Carrie. Izzy said to Carrie, "We got here just in time to see you destroying those five guys over there. Incredible show. That was so hot."

Carrie went red and bowed her head for a moment, but she recovered quickly and said, "Why thank you." She giggled her tits as she said it.

I said, "You guys are over-dressed aren't you? Pull up a chair and watch the entertainment."

They looked at each other and sent silent signals as all couples do. Angel looked around and told Meat to bring over three vacant chairs. He set them up facing us and stripped off their suits. They seemed uncomfortable being naked. I had seen everything they had to show. There was a chorus of young girls close by saying, "Jesus Christ. Look at the size of that BBC (big black cock)." and "That thing would kill me." Another girl said, "Vlad the Impaler."Meat smiled.

Phoenix came over with another order of drinks and set the tray on the table. She looked at Meat and then Angel and said, "If you guys are with them-pointing at me, I will take care of your orders." She had a sultry look on her face as she turned back to me and said, "But right now I have to take care of you."

Carrie and Julia looked at me and then Phoenix. Carrie said to Phoenix, "You won't be sorry."

Phoenix said, "I know." She pulled her shirt off over her head. She didn't have a bra on. She pulled down her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties. She knelt down on my lounge chair and bent down. She picked up my rapidly rising cock and started jerking on it. In seconds I was at full staff. She looked at Carrie and watched her as she sank her mouth down over my shaft. She deep throated me and then started a slow deep blowjob. She had put her hands on each side of my hips and pushed herself up and down the length of my cock.

Carrie immediately shoved her right hand into her crotch and began rapidly stroking her pussy. Her eyes stayed right on Phoenix's mouth bobbing up and down on me. I was going to cum soon so I concentrated on something else. After almost ten minutes, she pulled her head up and looked at me. She said loud enough for Carrie to hear, "I want you to fuck me while I eat out your wife." Carrie looked up at me and gave me the signal.

Phoenix pulled herself up and knelt down on the deck at the bottom of Carrie's chair. Carrie slid down so Phoenix could bury her face in her cunt. I got up from my chair and knelt on the deck behind Phoenix and bent low so I could lick her pussy and anus. She was sopping wet already so I came back up and pushed my shaft slowly into her pussy. She moved her right hand to rub her own clit and finger my balls and I pushed all the way inside her. I started fucking her with full strokes for several minutes.

Phoenix was burying her tongue in Carrie's vagina and lightly flicking her clitoris. I looked over at Meat who was furious jacking his hand the length of his massive cock as he watched the action. Izzy had slid off her chair and had her head in her mother's pussy. Angel held her daughter's head guiding it to where she wanted the attention.

Julia was watching all of this and got out of her chair and crawled into Meat's lap and lowered herself down onto his fuck pole. She slowly moved down until she was sitting on his balls. He had his hands on her waist and lifted her up and pushed her down like she was a doll.

Carrie was rolling through climax after climax and flooding her cum into Phoenix's mouth and all over her face. Phoenix had to occasionally stop her attack as wave after wave of orgasms washed over her. She would recover and go right back to licking and tongue fucking Carrie's pussy.

Izzy was finger-fucking herself as she sucked and licked and tongue fucked her mother. Angel was rocked with several orgasms in a row. Her head was tilted back with her mouth formed and "O" as she still held Izzy's head in place.

Julia's pussy clamped down hard on Meat's meat and she moaned loudly. At that moment Meat thrust his hips up hard and his entire body went rigid as he unloaded his balls deep into Julia's pussy. She screamed as his load shot into her depth. She collapsed onto Meat's chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

I was getting close and I increased my pace. Phoenix had stopped her attack on Carrie's pussy and was concentrating on my cock moving in and out. She felt the surge of my cock and knew I was about to explode. I pumped my hips a couple more time and the first stream shot into her. She pulled off me and spun around to take my cum in her mouth. The second stream hit her on the tits while she turned around. Several more where launch into her mouth. She was swallowing it down as it arrived.

She gently pushed the tip of my cock into her mouth and kissed it and looked up into my eyes with the sultriest look on her face. She was on fire. She looked like she was going to eat her way up my cock and keep right on going. She licked my cock clean and then turned back to Carrie and planted a big kiss right on her clit and stuck her tongue into her pussy as far as it would go. She pulled back out and kissed her again on the clit.

Phoenix climbed her way up Carrie's body and kissed each nipple then up to her neck and finally planted a very sensual and passionate kiss on Carrie's lips. Carrie returned her kiss in kind.

After Phoenix left I sat back down in my chair. My cock was dangling. My balls were pulled up tight. Julia and Izzy returned to their chairs. Carrie leaned over and said, "After all this action, I bet you can't go sit on the edge of the pool for one hour and let these women have their way with you and not cum once." The others all started laughing. Carrie sat their grinning at me.

I considered her bet and since I had just cum minutes ago I figured I could do it. Hell, maybe no women would even come over." I said, "I feel like I may never cum again. I'll take your bet. What are the stakes?"

Carrie said, "If you win, Julia and I will ravage your body tonight. If you lose, you will ravage both Julia and me tonight. OK?" I laughed along with everyone else.

"I see. A win-win scenario. I bet Yogi Berra never said that. You're on."

I got up from my chair and walked the five feet to the pool and sat on the edge and dangled my feet in the water. Guys on both sides of me had female heads buried in their crotch. I looked at my watch and started the timer function to count down from 60 minutes. I looked over at my group and they had all turned their chairs to watch. My right side was to them so they would get a good view if anything happened.

I saw Phoenix drop off a round of drinks and she blew me a kiss. I returned an air kiss to her. She was fully dressed again.

It didn't take long before a twenty-something woman with a terrific body and cutie face walked over and lifted up my flaccid cock and began jerking on it. I looked down at her and warned her, "I cummed five minutes ago. I'm not twenty any more so it may be a little while."

She grinned and said, "Oh, a challenge huh?" She stuffed my cock-head into her mouth and began flicking the sensitive spot at the base of the glans on the underside. I thought right then, 'I'm going to lose this bet aren't I?" This girl was a very good cocksucker. She was twisting her head up and down to her gag point and fumbling my balls around. She pulled her head back and started a double handed, counter twisting hand-job.

My cock had started to rise but was nowhere near hard yet. She changed her repertoire many times and was making headway-so to speak. A line of women had queued up behind her. There were about ten of them. There were blondes and brunette even one with gray hair. All of them were naked and all had pretty good bodies. Some had large breast and other were small. One had a massive set of tits which she held up with her arms crossed on her chest waiting her turn. One was a Latino. One was Asian and two were Indian with the red dots on their forehead. They were obviously mother and daughter. Ages ranged from eighteen to fifty. They were all angling to get a view of the action but they didn't want to lose their place in the line.

I glanced over at my group again. Carrie saw me look over and she mouthed, "Wow!" Angel, Izzy, Julia and Carrie were all finger-fucking themselves as they watched. Meat was trying to get his pole back up by slowly jerking on it.

I turned back to the girl in my crotch. She was good. It seemed that the rules of the pool were that if there was a line waiting there was a five minute maximum. No one kept official time but this girl's time was up and a thirty-something Asian woman behind her tapped her on the shoulder. She reluctantly pulled off me and pulled herself up to kiss my on the lips. I returned the kiss as my semi-hard cock fell into her cleavage.

The Asian woman had big tits that were obviously enhanced. They looked great. She was very short. She never touched my cock with her hands. They were buried in her pussy. She bounced her head furiously up and down my cock. She couldn't deep-throat and she gagged every time she reached the half-way point. It was distracting and reluctantly my cock diminished in stature.

The third woman was probably eighteen and had a very cute face with long straight blond hair and cute little pert A-cup sized tits. She flipped her hair back over her shoulder as she leaned down to inhale my cock. She was concentrating on my tip with her lips locked on the cock-ridge. Her tongue was furiously working the velvet crown. She looked me directly in the eyes the entire time. Both of her hands were working up and down the full length. She slid one hand down and bounced my balls around and softly massaged them. My cock was responding to her technique. It was nearly at maximum hardness by the time the next woman in line tapped her on her shoulder.

The fourth woman was obviously a friend of number three. She was around eighteen as well. She had dark wavy hair past her shoulders. She was classically pretty with a slender frame and large tits. She pulled herself up to kiss me and said, "Give it to me. OK? I have a bet going."

I whispered to her, "So do I." and smiled at her. She had a different technique that had a fantastic effect on my cock. She held her chin low as she pushed my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. Then she tipped her chin forward and looked up at me as she sucked hard, pushed her tongue up hard against the underside of my cock and dragged her face all the way back to the tip. She did this many times and my cock was now at full attention. I looked over at Carrie and mouthed the words, "Wow." She pulled herself up in her chair to get a better view of the action. She grinned broadly and sat back down. Under any other circumstances I wouldn't have stood a chance with this girl. When she got the tap on her shoulders I bent down and kissed her and whispered, "You are by far the best cocksucker so far. Tell that to your friend." I kissed her again and she grinned and moved out of the way.

Number five stepped in and wrapped both hands around my cock. She was very short and slight. Her hands wouldn't even go around the full girth. She was around forty-five or fifty. She had a very nice body for her age. Her tits sagged only slightly. Her face was pretty. Her hair was graying and she didn't bother to color it. She bent down to push my raging hard cock into her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could but couldn't get it in. She tried a couple time and then said, "Too big for me." and turned away. The next woman stepped up.

Number six was the elder Indian with the red-dot. Her skin was very dark and the nipples on her large tits were nearly black. She wore bright red lipstick. I hadn't noticed lipstick until this moment. She placed both palms along the length of my cock and said, "Very nice. Nine inches I would guess." I just nodded. She wrapped her hands around the shaft and said, "Nice again. Six inches I would guess." I shrugged. Apparently this woman was into statistics or she was keeping a journal or something of all the cock she has handled.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers