Hot Summer Night Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

She bent down and licked the underside of my cock from balls to tip several times. I was hoping she would do more than that. She didn't. She licked it like a lolly-pop for two or three minutes interspersed with her hands jerking up and down. I was glad when her time was up. I looked at my watch and the timer read twenty-nine minutes. I wasn't close to cumming and I was running out of women. There were only three more in line.

Number seven was the younger Indian woman. She was obviously the daughter. She was around twenty-five with very long dark straight hair. She was very beautiful with huge black eyes which accented the white area around her irises. She had large pert tits with black areolas and erasure sized nipples that actually pointed up slightly. Her hips and waist were narrow.

She reached up and placed her long fingers on each side of my face and slowly moved them down over my neck over my shoulders and onto my chest. She pinched my pectorals and moved down over my washboard abs running her finger along each ridge between the muscles. Her touch was very sensual and a shiver ran through me.

When she dropped her hands down over to my hips she didn't continue down to my cock. She reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled her face down onto my cock. Her head sank immediately to my balls and held my cock there for several seconds. She opened her mouth wide and lathered the underside of my cock with her tongue. She pulled off slowly and bit lightly on my velvet cock-head. She was looking right in my eyes the whole time. Her eyes were intoxicating. My cock surged in size and I felt the first indication that my balls were going to erupt.

I wasn't even thinking of the bet. I wanted to cum in this woman's mouth and anywhere else she wanted. She started the normal blowjob/handjob action. I tossed my head back and pushed my hips up into her mouth. If her time had not run out I would have blown my load for sure. She was amazing.

I looked over at my group again. All of the women were still frigging themselves. Meat was still working on his semi-hard cock. Carrie made like she was looking at her watch. She yelled over at me, "You are going to lose." I shook my head.

As soon as number eight stepped up I knew I wouldn't lose as she took my cock in hand like we were shaking hands and started pushing back and forth. I knew I could recover and hold off the run-away cum-train before it left the station. She was a tall and slim with C-cup tits. Her hair was blonde and short. She was pretty and young. She had no experience at all and it showed. I thought, 'hey, you have to learn somehow. What better way than doing it.' She stared at my cock and never looked me in the eyes once. She caught the ridge with her fingernails and I jumped. She said, "Sorry, This is the first time I have ever touched a man's... thing."

I said down to the top of her head, "No worries. Everyone has to have their first...thing. Try putting it in your mouth like the other girls did." She thought for a moment and then bent down and put the tip in her mouth and flicked her tongue around the ridge. It was a good start. She kept at it until number nine tapped her shoulder. She finally looked up at me softly said, "Thanks for being so understanding. You are a nice man. It would be amazing if someone like you were my first." She lowered her face and stepped away.

I asked her name. She turned back and said, "Olivia."

I glanced at my watch. The timer read eighteen minutes. I thought, 'these last two and I cruise in for the win.'

Number nine was a very tall young lady. She was over 6' tall. She was a short haired brunette. She was around thirty and was very attractive with large emerald green eyes. They were even greener and larger than Julia's. Her tits were around a 36-C which looked fantastic on her long lithe body. She had a very slim, flat waist and nicely flared hips. She was tall enough so her pussy was on the surface of the water. She was shaved clean.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. She put her hands on my abs and touched every separate muscle. With our lips still entwined she reached down and wrapped her right hand around my pole. She pulled back from my lips and slowly lowered herself into the water until her mouth sank onto my cock. She bounced her head and stroked my cock with both hands in the classic blowjob/handjob motion.

She changed it up and pushed her head almost all the way to my balls before she gagged slightly and pulled back. A huge amount of saliva coughed out of her mouth into the pool. She sucked what she could back into her mouth and sank back down on my cock. She pulled her head down with her lips like an inch worm she stretched her lips forward, clamped onto my cock and pulled her mouth along behind.

She moved down very slowly until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She started coughing and pulled herself all the way off my cock. She gathered herself and said to me, "This is the biggest cock I ever deep-throated. My boyfriend bet me I couldn't do it." She looked over to the left and pumped her right arm in victory. He was clapping and laughing. He yelled out, "Go baby. Go."

She bent right back down and deep-throated me again much more quickly and she didn't gag at all this time. She wasn't even trying to make me cum. She was practicing.

When number 10 tapped her shoulder she stood up to full height and leaned in and kissed me again. She turned away and while pumping her arm in the air she yelled, "OOOO-hooooooo." Everyone in her group was laughing and clapping.

When I looked back to the last lady stepping into position I noticed that she wasn't the last one in line anymore. Carrie, Julia, Angel and Izzy were all standing in line. "Oh come-on babe. You're cheating. I looked at my watch. I had fourteen minutes to go. I thought, 'I'm screwed now.'

Number 10 was in her forties. She seemed very shy and the commotion of Carrie and the others engaging with me intimidated her and she just wrapped her hand around my cock and then pulled her hand back and backed away.

I looked at Carrie and said, "Oh great. Which one of you cocksuckers is next?" Izzy stepped forward and aggressively grabbed my cock and started rapidly jacking me off. After a minute of this she lowered her head onto my shaft. It was as hard as an iron pipe. Izzy inched her way down and bit my cock about half-way down. She giggled in her throat and continued to push down until she gagged.

She pulled back off leaving a long trail of saliva from the tip to her lips. She took the saliva and pulled it off her lips and wrapped the string around my cock and shoved her face back down. I could feel my balls squirming with a pending cum-load. I pushed it out of my mind. Izzy rapidly bounced up and down and jerked me off with both hands. When Carrie tapped her on the shoulder I was thankful until I thought about the skills of the next three.

Angel stepped up and without hesitation eased her face down onto my cock which was still sopping wet from Izzy's saliva. She went straight to the bottom. Then she pulled the head back into her mouth and then back down her throat. I didn't know if she could deep-throat her husband. If she could, and it was likely, she could easily handle my measly 9 inches.

She worked my cock so that the head would move from the edge of her throat into her throat. The sensation was amazing and I was trying to concentrate on anything but her ministrations. My head was tilted back with my mouth open. It was obvious she wanted to be the one to make me lose the bet.

I succeeded in pushing off my climax for the moment but when I looked back down, Carrie and Julia were kissing very sensually and had their hands in the other's crotch with fingers pushed past their inner lips and their thumbs flicking each other clits. I groaned out loud at the sight.

My hips launched forward involuntarily and Angel thought she had me for sure. I closed my eyes to block out the view of my two girls finger-fucking each other and was able to somehow get myself back together.

By now, I'm thinking, 'what the fuck am I doing anyway? I am too competitive.' Carrie tapped Angel on the shoulder when her time was up and she pulled back from my cock with a frown on her face. She pulled herself up to kiss me and then said, "I can't believe you." She dropped back into the water and stepped to the side.

I had nine more minutes to last and I knew I wasn't going to make it. My girls separated from each other and Julia stepped up and smiled at me and said, "Pretty good da... Mark, but you are going down. No wait. I'm going down." She bent forward and twirled her tongue around my cock-ridge several times. She held it with her hands and tongued the sensitive spot on the underside ridge line. She knew this was my most sensitive spot. I call it "the spot". I had expected her to attack my cock but she didn't. She deep-throated me a couple time and slowly gave me a normal blowjob. Then I got it. She had an agreement to be easy on me so that Carrie could finish me off just before the finish line.

Even with Julia not using her full repertoire of skills I was getting closer and closer to blowing my load in her mouth. I didn't care about the bet anymore. I was a winner either way. I began anticipating the erotic scene in our bedroom tonight. When her time was up Julia pulled herself up and gave me a very sensuous kiss. I kissed her back the same way. I had four minutes left and the cocksucker of all cocksuckers was approaching me with a very sultry look on her face.

Angel said to no one in particular, "He's fucked."

I looked at her and said, "For sure. I'm fucked."

Carrie came into me with the waterline at her the bottom of her tits. Her mouth came in and sucked my balls into her mouth and turned them around with her tongue. She pulled off of my balls and lifted out of the water until my cock was between her tits. She clamped those gorgeous globes firmly around the shaft and began to fuck my cock with her tits. Water was splashing everywhere. When my cock poked out of the cleavage her chin was tucked in tight to her neck so the cock-head entered her mouth. The buoyancy of the water helped her keep this going longer without getting tired.

With two minutes left to go she pushed my cock out of her tit cradle and deep into her mouth. Her tongue lathed the underside. Two minutes seemed like a lifetime right then. She started blowing me hard and fast. Every muscle was clenched as I tried to hold off. Then I realized that every muscle was clenched because my balls were giving up on me and I groaned out loud and yelled, "Mooo...therrrrr...fuuuuu...kerrrrr. I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggg." My head shot backward.

My hips surged forward driving my cock into Carrie's throat. She took it all and smiled around my cock as shot after shot of thick creamy cum launched into her throat and apparently right into her stomach. She didn't gag or pull back. She didn't flinch or anything. She just grinned with my pole in her face. I must have shot eight ropes of cum into her throat. After that my cock was still surging trying to shoot more but there wasn't any more.

She pulled back and I watched my cock reappear inch by inch. My watch started beeping indicating zero on the count-down. She licked the tip and kissed it before she stood up with both hands in the air and tits swinging and bouncing and loudly proclaimed, "Yooooouuuuuu llllllloooooooossssssse."

Julia, Izzy and Angel rushed in to hug Carrie. All of them were jumping up and down together in unison. I pushed into the water and joined the celebration. My cock had already deflated to its normal flaccid size.

The crowd was applauding my loss. I pointed to each of the women who had been sucking me off as they were still gathered around in the pool. I blew each of them an air-kiss. I went over to Olivia and she shyly looked down as I approached. Her girlfriends were laughing and making fun of her shyness. I reached down and lifted her chin up. She finally looked at me.

I bent down and kissed her very passionately on the lips. She kissed me back and threw her hands around my neck and pulled her naked tits against my chest. Her friends were very quiet all of sudden. When I finished the kiss I said, "Olivia is a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." I kissed her lightly again and said, "I'll see you later."

As I walked back to my group in the pool I could hear one of Olivia's friends say, "Olivia that was so hot. Maybe you could introduce us to him. Pleeeeeeasssssse."

Carrie and Julia and Meat's family were waiting for me with their things in their hands. They had all put their bathing suits back on for the walk back to our rooms. I put mine on and grabbed up the towels and we all headed back to civilization.

When we went our separate way from Meat, Angel and Izzy I said, "You guys have a good evening. What are your plans for tomorrow?"

Meat looked at his wife and daughter and said, "Today was amazing but I think we are going into Montego Bay for some site-seeing and shopping. We'll look for you the next day."

We continued on toward our room and said, "Holy shit. That was quite a day wasn't it?"

Julia said, "It sure was. Well except for one thing."

Carrie piped in, "You need to be more careful honey."

I unlocked the door and we all filed in and dropped our stuff on the floor. Carrie said, "I'm wasted. I'm going to take a shower."

Julia said, "I'll join you." They stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I stripped off my bathing suit and collapsed on the bed. I was sound asleep in moments.

I woke with a start when Carrie crawled up between my legs and laid her naked body on top of me. I put my arms around her and pulled her down for a long hard kiss. She said, "I am seriously in love with you. Do you know that?"

I responded, "Really! That is good to know. Seriously, I did know that and it means more to me than you could possibly know." I kissed her hard again. She tried to push herself up but I wouldn't let her go. I moved my hands down to her ass cheeks and pushed her pelvis down hard onto mine. She pushed her torso up so I was looking at her dangling tits above my chest and said, "Do you think you are ready to do anything now and then make good on the bet you lost?" She grinned at me.

I said, "Perhaps I had better wait." I released her ass and she pushed herself up and sat beside me. "Besides, Julia and I just took care of our needs in the shower; at least for the next couple hours." She giggled.

I said, "Maybe." She laughed out loud. We were on the same page.

We dressed and went to the buffet restaurant. I liked the food there. Carrie and Julia were dressed very stylishly with evening makeup and they each wore their 4 inch sandals bringing Julia to nearly six feet and Carrie to six foot two inches. I dressed accordingly in dress slacks, shoes and a cobalt blue silk short-sleeve shirt.

After dinner we walked around some. Julia wanted me to see the shops and to lobby me for items that she just had-to-have. Her mother had deferred the decision to me. We sat down at the lobby bar and lo and behold Phoenix was working this bar tonight. She was wearing the bar uniform of a black very short and tight skirt and a deeply cut spangled top showing her cleavage. She had a big smile on her face when we walked in and sat down. I ordered our drinks and palmed another twenty dollar bill her. She looked at it and said, "You are too good to me. I am going to miss you when you go home." She walked over to some new customers. It was busy tonight. With her ass to us she bent forward at the waist to put napkins on their table. She had no panties on and we could see her pussy lips. While still bent forward she looked back at us and smiled.

We talked and laughed about the events of the day. Carrie said, "Before we go home, I have one thing on my bucket list. I want a four way between me, Julia, Angel and Izzy."

I laughed and said, "Knowing them, that won't be hard to pull off." I turned to Julia and said, "What is on your bucket list for this week?"

Julia thought for several seconds and smiled up at me and said, "I haven't had your cock in my ass all week. I'll go with that."

I laughed and said, "That won't be hard to pull off either. In fact: probably tonight. My cock is getting hard now just thinking about it."

Julia grinned and put her hand in my crotch and squeezed. She gawked open mouth at her mother and said, "He isn't kidding."

Carrie said, "If he could have multiple orgasms like us he would never be able to get out of his chair." We all laughed.

Carrie asked, "Ok buster, what is on your bucket list for this week."

I thought for a few moments and responded. "I'm sure you don't remember one of the girls lined up in the pool today. She must be eighteen. She had short blonde hair and was very tall and slim. She was very nervous and anxious."

Julia said, "Is she the one that the group she was with were teasing and bullying her."

"Yes, that's her. Her name is Olivia. She barely dared touch my cock but she was out there probably because the others dared her and she wants so desperately to fit in. She thanked me for being kind to her. She said I was a nice man and she hoped her first would be someone like me. I really felt bad for her and I am wondering how I may be able to help her. I think she just needs some confidence and some standing in her group of so called friends."

Carrie said, "Honey, that is very noble but I'm not sure being her first is the solution. That could be just the wrong thing. If her friends found out they could label her as a slut and that would be devastating for her."

"I know. That is where my mind has gone on the subject too."

Julia said, "What if you had sex with all of them and knocked the bullies down a little. I'll bet none of them have ever had sex before and it's all BS. You could rave over Olivia's skills. If I can work it I'll take her away from her friend tomorrow morning to teach her some things."

I looked at Julia. "How old are you anyway. You look pretty good for an old sage. What do you think, babe?"

Carrie thought a moment and said, "It might work. Maybe we can all help."

After three drinks we were all getting pretty buzzed. I would have kept going but I had business to attend to and it was going to be my pleasure. It was past 10 PM so we said goodnight to Phoenix and went back to the room.

As soon as we were in our room I wrapped my hands around Carrie's front and lightly held up both tits. She had no bra on and her nipples were hard from rubbing on the silky material. Julia went and sat down on the bed to watch. I whispered softly in Carrie's ear and kissed her neck. She put her hands on mine and mashed my hands down on her tits. She started tweaking her nipples. I took the zipper of her dress in my teeth and pulled it down her back. It fell off her shoulders and she let it fall to the floor. She had nothing on underneath.

I stood back up and whispered in her ear. "Jesus Christ. You are one incredibly beautiful sexy woman. You know that?"

She whispered back, "I know." I lightly caressed her tits and nipples while caressing her neck with my tongue. I nibble her ear with my teeth. She groaned and tipped her head back on my chest. She whispered, "If you keep this up I'm going to cum on the carpet before you even get that cock out of your pants."

I said, "So. That would be a good start."

Carrie whispered back, "Don't forget about Julia." "I won't but I can only handle one of you at a time." I bit down lightly on her neck like I was Dracula. She slowly rolled her head to the side to give me access.

Julia had spread her legs and I could see she didn't have panties on either. Her hand was working in her pussy. She was breathing as heavy as her mother. Carrie licked her tongue across her upper lip and then lightly bit her lower lip. She let out a soft moan that transitioned into a sigh as her breath escaped.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers