Hot Summer Night Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,296 Followers

She inhaled through her teeth and suddenly every muscle tensed as she exhaled hard. Her hips surged forward and snapped back against me. This repeated three times. She grabbed her nipples and squeezed hard as a groan came from her depths. Her voice was low and throaty. She was having a huge orgasm. Julia said, "Wow mom, he hasn't even touched you yet. Carrie was getting wobbly in the legs as her knees buckled a couple time. I moved her over to the bed and set her down

I stepped back and pulled my shirt off. My pants and boxers came down with the same tug. I kicked off my shoes and stripped off my socks. I hate having sex with socks on. My cock was raging hard and standing out in front of me like a 'Heil Hitler salute'. Julia came over and started jerking me off. I pushed her hand away. "No way baby-girl. That wasn't the bet. I do all the ravaging tonight." She frowned and moved back to the bed.

Carrie was still recovering from her orgasm, so I pulled Julia up and pulled her in close and kissed her passionately. She was pushing her tongue into my mouth as I flicked her lips with my tongue. She moaned. I moved my mouth down to her neck and caressed it with my lips and tongue and even my breath. She moaned again. She couldn't resist taking my cock in her hands. After all, it was poking her in the rib-cage. I looked at her and shook my head. She reluctantly released it.

I reached behind her and pulled the zipper down her dress. She let it fall to the floor. She was naked except for her high heels. There is nothing sexier than a naked beautiful woman in high heels. I moved around behind Julia and reached around her and lightly brushed her stiff nipples a few times. I placed my hands on hers and lifted them over her head and lightly ran my hands down the inside of her arms and down her sides to her hips. She shivered from the touch.

I bent down and continued with my light touch down the outside or her legs and then worked my way back up the inside of her calves, then her thighs and then up the crack of her ass, across her hips to her tits and finally up to her neck and face as I bent down with my hands in her hair and kissed her sensuously on her neck. She moaned several times on my travels around her body. When I lightly bit her neck, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

When I lightly bit her right earlobe she started to quake and throb. She tipped her head back and a guttural, "Auuuu...Auuuu... Auuu." Surged from her throat; coinciding with each throb. I didn't touch her pussy put I knew it was clamping down to the same rhythm. Julia's head lay off to one side as I continued to kiss her exposed neck. Her hands hung limply at her side. Her tits were rock hard and her nipples protruded nearly an inch. I scooped her up in my arms and set her down on the other side of the bed.

Carrie had recovered and had swung her feet up on the bed to watch Julia and me. She had her hands working feverishly in her pussy. She said to me, "Fuck, that was so hot. Come over here and ravage me."

My rigid cock was really in the way as I maneuvered onto the bed with my head moving in between Carrie's thighs. I kissed her mound for a moment and then moved my mouth to inside of her left hip bone and kissed her there. Then her navel and then her right hip and back to her mound. Then I moved further down and licked my way up from her left knee kissing my way up the inside of her thigh. She was sopping wet and I kissed her clit which made her jump and moan loudly. I did the same thing on the right side and she jumped and moaned again when I kissed her clit.

Julia had recovered from her orgasm and had turned on her right side with her hands back in her pussy. She was soaking wet also.

Carrie was chewing on her bottom lip and panting. When I pushed my stiff tongue into her inner folds she lost it. Her hands came down to hold my head in place so she wouldn't buck me off. Her fingers were entwined in my hair and she was unconsciously pulling on it. It hurt a little but nothing was going to deter me.

Carrie shook all over the place bucking her hips up and quickly snapping them back down. I buried my tongue as deep as I could and she surged into another stronger orgasm. She screamed out, "Oh...Oh...Oh" with each pulse. Then she moaned, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck...This is amazing. Oh baby, you are too good. Too good." She was gasping for air.

I didn't stop for one second. I had barely even touched her clit. I tongue fucked and alternated with finger fucks to push her into another smaller orgasm. I pulled out and lapped up her vaginal juices, swallowing as I went. I stuck my tongue back in and began flicking it as fast as I could. Carrie groaned out and another orgasm washed over her. She was grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples hard. I stopped flicking my tongue in her pussy and touched my stiff tongue tip to her clit. She launched her hips up and screamed a high pitched "AAAAeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii". Carrie wrapped her arms around herself like she was trying to hold herself together and not fly apart in pieces.

She gasped out, "Enough. Uncle. I can't take anymore. Baby, let me settle down and get myself back together."

I pulled back to make sure she was ok. My cock had shriveled as I was concentrating on pleasing Carrie. She said, "Take Julia to heaven to join me. I'll be fine in a few minutes."

I said, I hope so baby because I am hardly done with you. Ravaged you wanted. Ravaged you'll get." She mumbled in between gasps for air, "Oh fuck me." I laughed and said, "You got it."

Julia had come up on her elbow to make sure her mother was ok. I hadn't missed the fact that she had already had several orgasms of her own doing. She is insatiable. I moved my body up between Julia's thighs. Her knees were bent at ninety degrees. I lift each of her legs so they were resting on the top of my thighs as I sat sitting straight up. I moved up close enough so my semi-rigid cock was lying on her crotch. She looked down and smiled. I reached up and lightly touched her tits all the way around and then gently tweaked her nipples.

I ran the top of my fingers very lightly down her rib-cage to her hips. She was rocking her hips to rub her pussy on my cock. I knew that is all she wanted but she is young and still has a lot to learn about what is erotic and it isn't just fucking. I wagged my finger at her and she stopped. I lightly ran my hand back up her inner thigh and into her pussy.

I swung my body out from under her and moved my head up and kissed her on the mouth and then dragged my tongue down her neck and then kissed and tongue flicked each nipple. She groaned and pushed her head back into the pillow. I continued with my tongue down to her navel and without lingering there moved down over her clit and into her pussy. She was soaked so I lapped her juices with my broad tongue. She groaned again. I ran my stiff tipped tongue around her outer lips a couple times before moving to the inner lips. When I pushed my stiff tongue into her vagina a huge orgasm started. I fed on it as her pussy was trying to push my tongue out and I was pushing it back in. Her orgasm went on for nearly a minute.

Julia's hands were in my hair to hang on to me. I pushed her knees up onto her chest which raised her pussy and ass off the bed. I pushed my tongue back into her pussy and began flicking it rapidly. She screamed and then groaned out, "Oh fuck... Daddy, you are going to kill me. Oh fuck. Oh Jesus."

Her hands were on her face as she shook her head side to side. I started flicking quickly on her clitoris and she screamed again and another orgasm flooded through her. I knew her clit would be ultra-sensitive so I pulled my tongue up and moved down to bury it deep in her anus. She screamed again. Her pussy was throbbing with spasms. She grabbed her left tit and pinched her nipple. I was pistoning my tongue in her ass.

Julia erupted into another orgasm. They were coming fast and furious and I didn't let up a lick. Well, maybe a lick. After recovering from her last orgasm she had an anal orgasm. Her anus began throbbing around my tongue. I couldn't keep it in her ass. I finally pulled out and crawled up beside her and held her as vaginal and anal orgasms coursed through her. As the pulsing diminished, Julia laid very still. She looked like she wasn't even breathing.

Carrie had turned toward us to watch. She casually said, "Well look at that. You killed her." I laughed out loud. Julia's hands were in her crotch. She wasn't fingering herself. It was like she felt she had to hold herself together or her guts would fall out though her pussy. She finally gave one huge gasp for breath. Between gasps she muttered to her mother, "Wow. That was intense."

I sat up on the bed and said to both of them "Are you ready for the third act?" Julia looked at her mother and they both said in unison, "You're kidding right?"

I looked down at my totally rigid cock sticking up between my legs and said, "What else should I do with this thing?" Julia looked at Carrie and said, "I can take it if you can."

I said, "Ok who's first?" Carrie stared at my cock and raised her hand. She tried to push me back so she could climb on but I wouldn't go over. I said, "No you don't. I'm doing the ravaging remember." I moved up with my hips between hers. She was still soaked and we were well past foreplay. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit to get some of her lubrication. She tensed and clenched her teeth when I touched her clitoris with my cock tip. I pushed into her and she rocked her hips up to meet me. I fucked her slowly for several minutes to get her going again. It didn't take long.

In no time she was throwing her head side to side. She started rocking her hips forward on my thrust and rocking her hips back to allow her clit to rub down my cock on the out stroke. She had her tits in her hands as I was bent forward sucking on her nipples. Several more orgasms rolled through her.

Julia just could not be uninvolved as she shoved her index finger up my ass. It had been lubricated with her own cum and pussy juices. My cock surge larger and Carrie groaned and had another orgasm. I had lost count how many she had cum tonight.

I slowed way down to let her recover. I still had Julia to take care of. I stopped and pulled out with a 'pop'. Carrie curled up on her side and pulled her legs up into the fetal position.

Julia removed her finger and I moved up between her legs and pushed my steel pole into her pussy. She received it with a groan and said, "Oh Fuck. You feel extra big tonight." I pushed in deep and her head slammed back into the pillow. I pushed her knees up to her neck and held them there with her feet outside my arms. Her ass and pussy rolled up into the air and I was slamming my cock into her pussy. She went from orgasm to orgasm during the five minutes I slammed into her.

Without warning, I stopped and pulled out of her pussy and touched the tip to her anus and she looked down past her pussy and grinned. She was going to get her wish. I pushed the head into her anus. There was no resistance so I kept right on pushing until my balls hit her ass. I fucked her ass hard and fast and she was groaning and moaning the entire time. She had another anal orgasm which tried to push my cock out or her. I had a stiffer tool and leverage this time and I pushed right back into her. She was shuddering as several anal spasms rocked through her.

I could feel my balls tighten and it wasn't but moments before my cum load rocket up my shaft into Julia's ass. She could feel it coming but still wasn't prepared for the sensation. She let out a blood curdling scream and collapsed on the bed. I let her legs go which forced my cock out of her ass before I was finished spewing my cum. I collapsed beside her. She grabbed my cock and began jerking my still stiff cock as the final few ropes of cum shot onto Julia's stomach.

I pushed Julia into the middle of the bed beside Carrie. My left hand was on her right tit. My spent cock was in her left hand. Carrie moved closer and put her right hand on Julia's left tit. We all fell asleep in this position until morning.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,296 Followers