How Much Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember neither of you can speak. So you have to express your feelings for her another way. And don't turn on the lights."

Rob laughed. Molly was always trying things to keep their sex life fresh. This was another of her role playing fantasies. Oh well he may as well get to it.

He climbed the stairs and went to their bedroom. The drapes had been drawn and it was pitch black. He went over to the bed and found that it wasn't there.

"Molly," he said.

"Dammit Rob, no talking, remember," he heard her say. "I re-arranged the furniture, so come find me. Now shut up or you won't get any."

Rob looked around the room stealthily. He tried feeling his way around. He ran into a long relatively narrow post. It felt like one of the ends of their massive sleigh bed. He felt forward from that and was rewarded with a handful of mattress. He took off his jacket and his pants. As he did so he heard a gasp of air. His shirt and boxers joined his pants on the floor and he crawled over the surface of the bed.

He felt a leg. He smiled and started to lick the leg. He was rewarded by another sharp intake of air. Rob worked his way up the leg licking and stroking it the way he knew that Molly liked. When he got to the top of the legs he smelled strawberries.

Rob knew that Molly had applied one of her flavored body lotions so he started licking the area. He was rewarded by the legs opening even wider. Molly loved to have him eat her. He started out with a few long wet strokes of his tongue along her intimate lips and was violently pulled up towards her face.

Sometimes when Molly was really horny she didn't want to wait for a lot of foreplay. Rob felt for her in the darkness and found her nearly shaved vagina. Most of the woman Rob had been with had hair down there. Molly shaved all of hers off except for a very thin landing strip at the top.

Something was odd though. Molly's breasts felt weird. Maybe it was because she was lying down and they'd flattened out. He started to suck a nipple and she pulled his face up to hers. He kissed her gently and she sought out his tongue with hers. She tasted different too. Molly smoked so there was usually a slight taste of cigarettes on her breath even after she brushed her teeth. This time all he tasted was strawberries. It was wonderful. She tasted so much better without the aftertaste of her tobacco.

He felt her grab his dick and rub it against the entrance of vagina. He pushed in and started to slowly stroke in and out. Molly didn't feel quite as tight as she usually did. Maybe it was the strawberry lube, but it didn't matter because though different, it just felt better.

Rob didn't know how to describe the sensation, it was just better, damn it. The two bodies slammed together forgetting everything else except each other. Normally Molly was all arms and legs during sex flailing in every direction. She'd told him that she had no conscious control over her limbs while in the throes of passion.

Somehow this time she had that control and had wrapped her arms around him fiercely while her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hips moved in time with his as she met his every thrust.

Rob could feel the walls of her vagina rippling and clutching at his dick and she almost lost the game and cried out. She sank her teeth deeply into his shoulder to keep from saying something, and he felt her start to spasm and her pussy clutched his dick fiercely. Rob was only a few seconds behind and he shot deeply inside her.

The coupling though brief had been fierce and Rob was exhausted. Molly rolled over and started massaging his dick back to life, and then she got on top of him and started riding him. She leaned down and licked and nipped Rob's neck. It drove him wild and Molly had never done that before. How the hell did she know he loved that?

In response Rob pulled her further down onto him so he could reach her ear. He nibbled on it blowing softly and was rewarded by her vagina clutching him tightly again and drawing another weaker blast of sperm from him. Molly leaned back down and kissed him deeply and then got out of the bed.

She went into the bathroom. Molly had never liked to cuddle after sex until she'd cleaned up a bit. So Rob wasn't surprised. He lay there in the darkness for a few seconds until he heard Molly's voice ending the fantasy.

"How was that Rob?" she asked.

"That was the best," Rob said.

"The best with me, or the best in the past few years?" asked Molly.

"Neither," said Rob. "That was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life. The first time we did it was animalistic and rough. The second one was gentler and more romantic. It was the best of both worlds and the way you moved, baby. It was perfect. I like the way you rubbed your tummy against mine when you were on top of me. It was so fucking nasty. God I wish you were ready for us to have kids because you'd be pregnant for sure. If intention had anything to do with it, I was really trying to find an egg."

"Maybe you did," said Molly turning the light on.

"Rob had trouble focusing his eyes, but it looked like Molly was sitting on her suitcases fully dressed.

"How'd you get dressed so fast?" asked Rob.

"Honey, I've been dressed the whole time," said Molly.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Rob.

"Rob, I love you," said Molly. "I really do. Remember the offer I got a few weeks ago, to go back to modeling?"

"Yes," said Rob. "I told you I'd go to New York with you if it was what you really wanted."

"I know you would have Rob. You're a great guy. I really love you. We'd have had a great life together and you'd have been okay," said Molly. "But I don't want you to be okay. I want you to be happy and you never would have been with me."

"What do you mean?" asked Rob.

"Rob, do you even realize that sometimes when we have sex, you call me Cheryl?"

"I'm sorry," said Rob. "It's probably just a habit. We were together for a long time."

"I thought that too for a while," said Molly. "But lately you've been crying in your sleep and saying I love you Cheryl while you dream. So I decided to give you the sex test today."

"Well I passed didn't I?" asked Rob. "Today was great. I told you it was the best ever, with anyone."

"No Rob," said Molly. "You failed. Today was the best sex you ever had because it was with the person you're supposed to be with."

Rob just looked at her crazily. Molly shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the bed. She hugged Rob and gave him a kiss. "I left the divorce papers on the kitchen table. We've been together for less than a year so there's nothing to fight over. You two had better name that fucking baby after me."

She pulled herself away from him and looked at her watch.

"Oh shit," she said. "I have a plane to catch. And Rob, please don't fuck this up. Don't make my sacrifice worthless. Just go with your heart, it'll be the right decision."

As Molly left the room she yelled back to Rob, "And don't drive my God damned car either. Ship it to me." Then he heard the front door close.

The bathroom door opened and Cheryl stood there. "Please don't be angry, Rob," she said. "I wasn't trying to fool you or anything. When she came to me with her offer, I couldn't resist it, I missed you so badly."

Rob shook his head and Cheryl continued babbling.

"I really wanted it to be all romantic and nice, but I was just too excited," she said. "I wanted you in me. It's been so long. Rob, I'll let you decided what comes next. I'm really sorry; I just love you so much."

Rob took Cheryl's hand and pulled her towards the door. "Rob please don't make me leave, I..." she began.

Rob put his finger over her lips to silence her, and turned off the lights and the room was pitch black again.

She felt him pull her over to the bed and lift her onto it. He spread her legs and got on top of her again. She loved feeling his weight on her and then he was in her again and everything felt right.

Suddenly he stopped.

"Sorry," he said. "I should have asked first. Is this what you want?"

"What do you mean by "This," Rob?" she asked.

"Well us being fuck buddies," he said. "You know we call each other every once in a while and get together."

"If that's what you want Rob," she said. "I'm just happy being with you in any way I can."

"It's really not what I need," he said. "Maybe this should just be a one night stand."

"What do you need, Rob?" she asked nearly in tears. "I can do or be whatever you need. I promise."

"I don't know," he said. "It might be kind of rough on you."

"Give me a chance Rob, I'll do anything," she said. "Anything at all."

"Okay, you're going to have to marry me again," he said.

Rob held his dick just at the entrance to her pussy teasing her. She pulled him all the way back in and wrapped her legs around him to keep him there.

"First thing in the morning, Rob," she said. "But for tonight, we've got a lot of lost time to make up for."

"I love you Cheryl," he said. "I want us to forget about the past and move forward. But if you ever give me a reason to even think you thought about cheating on me, I'll be gone and nothing will ever get us together a third time."

"Rob, I swear it'll never ever happen again. This time I know what I have and I won't risk it for anything."

Three weeks later at their second wedding, Connie, Cheryl's maid of honor met her future husband.

Rob and Cheryl, made it this time and as they both wanted they grew old together. When asked by a friend at their fiftieth anniversary party about the secret that kept them together and happy for so long, Rob answered, "Molly, Faith, Patience and Love."

"Hey," said the friend. "Aren't those the names of your kids?"

"Yep," said Cheryl. "We named the first one after an old friend, Molly without whom we never would have gotten back together after something stupid that I did a long time ago."

"We named our next daughter Faith," said Rob. "Because without Cheryl's faith and belief that we were meant to be together we wouldn't be. I had truly given up on us as much as I loved her.

"Our next daughter we named Patience because Cheryl had to be really Patient with me. It took me a long time to really trust her again, and there were a lot of times when for no reason at all I just got really angry at her," continued Rob.

"And we named our last baby girl Love," said Cheryl. "Because in the end it was our love for each other that really mattered and kept us going."

The End.

1...456789