How to Get a Job at Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's so amazing, then why don't you fuck it!?" she asked, her snotty tone returning. "If you love my tight cunt so my much, then give it the fucking it deserves!" Reminded that I did in fact hate this woman for what she was making me do. I made a vow to take my revenge. I vowed to make this bitch squeal. I reared back, sliding my cock out so only the tip was inside her before reversing course, driving my dick in her to the root again.

"Ah, ohhhh!" Tori moaned. Gripping her hips hard, I began to work up a good rhythm, pumping in and out of her.

"Fuck!" I grunted out, feeling her tight walls squeezing my hard meat.

"You like that... shit... you like that fucking tight cunt?" Tori asked, her ass bouncing back me in a perfect rhythm to my driving hips.

"Yes! YES! It feels so fucking good!" I grunted out savagely, not sounding like myself.

"Hahaha! I knew you would!" Tori said with an evil smirk. "I knew you'd love my tight cunt! Now you know why all those other guys risked their careers to have me. Cause my slutty cunt is THAT fucking good!"

"Ughhhh..." I grunted out, pistoning my cock inside of her, my cock now coated with her juices, allowing to me to smoothly drive my cock in and out of her. I was fucking at a harder pace than I ever had before, but I knew a whore like her could take it.

"You didn't think I'd be this fucking tight!" she said knowingly, her round ass slapping against my pelvis as I pulled her against me. "I've fucked so many men, but I'm still tighter than your nice, sweet, classy wife." My face curled up in anger as she insulted my wife, causing me to fuck her even harder. "Ughhh, fuck that's good! This dick's amazing. I love it!" she moaned out, unfazed by my angry fucking. "All the other girls in the office wanted you... they flirted with you, smiled, told funny and cute stories, hoping that you would fall in love with one of them. But I fucking stroll in, like the queen bitch, shaking my ass, jiggling my huge tits, and I just fucking take you! I make you mine! FUCK YES! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me! Fuck the office slut!"

I drove into her harder, angry at her boasting. Angry that she was right. I tried not to let her know how much her pussy was getting to me, how close it had me already. On every pump in and out of her, her pussy squeezed me tightly, not wanting to let my swollen meat go. Squeezing me hard, bringing me indescribable pleasure. In anger, I pulled my fingers from her sizzling skin, reared back, and slapped her ass.

SPANK!

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah!" she moaned out. "That's it, baby. That's it! Get into it! Play fucking dirty! I always fucking knew there was a stud in there, bursting to get out. Fuck me baby. Slap my ass and fuck me!"

SPANK! SPANK!

I repeated the motion, slapping her ass harder, causing the round cheeks to bounce.

"AHHHHH! YES!" she screamed out, her voice rough. She pushed herself up a bit more, till her lean back was pressed against my front. I wrapped my arm around her stomach, holding her close as I continued drilling up into her. She reached up with her arms, reaching behind herself to wrap her hands around the back of my neck, arching her back artfully. Her body was stretched taut as she kept pushing her butt back to meet my driving hips, and in this position, her chest was pushing outward, making her breasts look absolutely enormous. "Look at them! Look at my fucking tits!" she said, her face next to mine. My eyes looked down, over her shoulder, staring at her bouncing jugs. They looked so round, and smooth, and just fucking huge. They looked like fucking blimps on her chest, way too big for slim frame, jiggling in just the right way. Tori turned to me and kissed my cheeks a few times before bringing her lips to my ear. "Squeeze them... squeeze them, baby. Squeeze my huge fucking tits! They're yours, now," she urged me.

I couldn't resist.

I slid my hands up her front, raising them up till I filled my big hands with her enormous breasts, squeezing them roughly.

"Ahhh, yes! Fuck yes!" Tori moaned into my ear. They felt amazing, the mere minutes from when I last squeezed them suddenly feeling like an eternity. How could I ever take my hands off of amazing tits? They were incredible! They were so soft and luscious and firm. I kept squeezing the pliant flesh over and over again, gripping them roughly, feeling their softness pouring through my fingers. "Tell me... ugh, fuck yes... tell me how much you love them. Tell me how much you love my fucking tits!"

"Ugh... fuck!" I groaned out, feeling pleasure from both my cock and my hands, almost the maximum pleasure those body parts could feel. "They're fucking amazing!" I said, complimenting her huge breasts. "They're so fucking big!"

"You love them! Tell me you love them!" Tori groaned out, her butt slamming back against me as I fucked her, my hands still digging into her big, smooth boobs. The infinite softness of her massive rack was an addiction. I could spend the rest of my life squeezing those big boobs and it wouldn't be enough.

"I love them..." I relented. "I love these huge fucking tits! They're... fuck yes... they're fucking incredible. The best fucking breasts I've ever seen."

"Guhhh, yeah..." Tori grunted. "You can't honestly say you like your wife's chest after feeling these."

"Ughhh, fuck... fine. Yes! YES!" I groaned out, driving into her a little harder, her slights against my wife for some reason making me want to fuck her even harder. "Your tits are better than hers, okay? You have the best God damn tits I've ever felt."

"You hear that Andrea!?" Tori screamed out. "Your husband thinks I have better breasts than you! He likes them so much he fucking stopped an interview just to feel them! FUCK YES! Yes! He couldn't make it through a fucking job interview without molesting my huge fucking tits!" She screamed as I gripped her giant breasts roughly, fucking her harder as she called out my wife's inferiority. "Ugh... fuck! SHIT! I love it! I love this fucking cock! Andrea... you stupid fucking bitch! You should never have let your husband work in the same building as a slut like me! You should fucking take care of your husband, or else he wouldn't take out his lust with the office slut! He wouldn't have to talk the company skank out of her clothes in the middle of a job interview!" I fucked her more firmly as she rewrote history, making me out to be this lecherous guy. Then again, I was fucking her tight, slutty pussy with my married cock, so I didn't exactly have the high moral ground here.

"You're such a fucking bitch!" I grunted out. "Don't talk about my wife!" I urged her, still fucking her firmly with the full length of my throbbing cock.

"You love it!" she proclaimed, kissing my cheek again. "You love to hear your fucking wife get fucking trashed. You love hearing me make fun of your dumb, boring, plain wife! You love hearing about how much better of a body I have then her. You love hearing me talk about how much bigger my huge breasts than her tiny little boobies." I began fucking her harder in anger. "Ahhh! Yeah! That's it! Yes! Show me how much you hate me by fucking me harder! Yes!" she urged me, her ass slamming into me as I drilled her. "I'm prettier than your wife! I have... ugh fuck... I have better hair! Yes! A prettier face! Uhh! Longer legs! Shit yes! A better ass! Bigger fucking tits! Fuck! I have a better body than your wife and you fucking love me more because of it. FUCK YES!" she screamed out, my fucking getting harder and harder progressively as she insulted my wife more and more. My anger was about to boil over, as were my swollen nuts.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGHHHHH FUCK!" she cried out, her voice almost hoarse as I slapped her ass in anger. Her pussy squeezed my cock as her body tightened and shook, the pleasure feeling even better. My hands gripped her tits roughly, before I let my fingers find her hard nipples, tweaking the rubbery nubs hard. "AHHHHH YES! UGH!" she said, fucking back at me hard, the pain turning her on even more. "Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked your ugly, dumbass wife! Give me your best! Don't save any for that piece of shit, pathetic excuse of a woman!"

"You're fucking evil!" I said, fucking her faster. Both of us were coated with a sheen of sweat as this fuck went on and on.

"And you fucking love it!" she called out with a laugh. "I'm the evil, cutthroat bitch you need at your side. Fuck yes!" she moaned out, her fingernails digging into my neck as hard as my hands were digging into her firm rack. "Look... look at us," she said, gesturing at the window with her chin. I looked away from her bouncing breasts, up towards the window. The sun was getting low over the city, and in the window, with the light the way it was, our translucent reflections were projected on the glass.

Tori was front and center, her luscious body exposed to the world. Her firm frame, her bouncing, jiggling breasts, all displayed proudly. And then, behind her was me, looking like a different person. My face twisted in pleasure, my hands very busy, sliding over and squeezing her mammoth breasts. Normally, I had no shame having an open window into the world, cause all the work I did in this office was work I took pride in. But this, this was an act of corruption. A secret act. A dark act. An act that should be done behind closed doors. An act that shouldn't happen at all. But Tori, she was making me do this. She was making me do this act in front of the entire world. There were people walking around the city, looking like ants from way up here. There were cars driving below us, their lights shining, unaware of the nastiness going on up here. Anyone looking in could see my corruption.

"This is where we belong..." Tori said as I drilled her clutching pussy. "In a big office, looking over the city, above all the other people. The normal people. People like us belong above the rest. People like us get to fuck while other people just toil away, cause we deserve it. Cause we were built for it. Cause we're better than them." Tori was officially letting her feeling of superiority fly.

"You're fucking crazy!" I said, her pussy feeling amazing. I was getting close, and somehow, I could just tell, she was getting close too.

"You love it!" Tori laughed, the side of her face rubbing against mine, a strangely intimate feeling act. "You love my crazy ass! If you didn't, you wouldn't be fucking my hot ass over your big, fancy desk! You wouldn't be feeling up my hot body! You wouldn't be fucking me while your idiot wife waits for you at home! You wouldn't be about to hire my hot ass to work at your side! Fuck yes!" This statement caused me to laugh.

"Ughh... no! I'm not hiring you!" I said with an almost mocking laugh. I didn't hold out on cheating on my wife, but actually hiring her felt like a loss I wasn't willing to accept. "I'm not fucking hiring a slut like you!" I boasted, sliding my throbbing cock in and out of her roughly.

"God! That cock! Yes! Fuck... well, we'll see if you change your mind once you fill my tight snatch with your creamy cum! Once you fire off that thick, tasty cum deep inside my fertile cunt... once you know how good it feels to cum inside me... yes, fuck! Once you know that, you'll be eating out of the palm of my hand! You'll give me whatever the fuck I want just to have my hot ass and HUGE FUCKING TITS BY YOUR SIDE! FUCK YES!" she screamed out, her body shaking.

I knew better than to cum in her tight pussy, but as I turned the corner, I couldn't stop myself. The idea was too tempting, and deep down, the only way our encounter had to end was with a cream-filled pussy. I had to cum in her pussy, just to know I could do that and still not be conquered by her. If I could do that and walk away, I could be done with her forever.

Deep down, I knew I was lying to myself. I knew it made zero sense that cumming in her pussy was the way to avoid a continued affair, when it was in fact one of the surest ways to cement our affair for good. Because squirting my thick load nine-and-a-half inches deep in her fertile cunt had a very good chance of ending in one very bad way for me. It could end with her being a knocked up slut with power over me, but that thought wasn't enough to stop me. I just kept driving into her, our bodies clutched together in heated, filthy sex.

"Fuck me, Paul, fuck me!" Tori screamed out, her hips driving back at me. My hips matched hers, our conjoined bodies a blur as we fucked, both seeking the same outcome. "Tell me... guh, fuh... tell me you fucking love it! Tell me you love my cunt!" She started squeezing her cunt hard around me between sentences, making me almost lose it. "Tell me my cunt means more to you than your wife!" Squeeze. "Tell me you would throw away all those happy memories..." Squeeze. "Those romantic moments..." Squeeze. "That perfect life you two have ahead..." Squeeze. "Your perfect professional future..." Squeeze. "You would throw it all away to have my body again!" Squeeze. "All the things meant for your wife..." Squeeze. "The money..." Squeeze. "The fancy clothes..." Squeeze. "The big house..." Squeeze. "The beautiful babies..." Squeeze. "You'll give all of those to me instead!" Squeeze. "Just to be able to fuck me again! YES!" she said, her cunt gripping my cock like a vise.

"AHHHH! FUCK!" I grunted, her twisted words sending a ripple down my cock. I was very close to losing it. I slowed down my pace, giving her slower, harder strokes.

"Yes! YES! Fuck me, Paul! Fuck me! Give me that fat fucking married cock!" Tori squealed out. "I want it! Make my slutty cunt cum, baby! Make me cum! Fill my slutty pussy with that hot, married cum! All that cum that was supposed to end up inside Andrea tonight... give it to me instead. Give it to your slut! Give your cum to your fucking whore! Give me the cum you've been waiting years to give me! Please!" she begged, her nails digging into the back of my neck, gripping me roughly. And despite myself, with her filthy words, I turned the corner, and my body went into overdrive.

I finally released her humongous breasts, my hands sliding back down to her hips, purely for the increased leverage. I drove into her harder, driving her up onto the desk as I deep-dicked her. Our bodies were slamming into each other as a ripple went down my body.

I was about to explode.

"Fuck!" I grunted out, my hips a blur as drove into her, my fingers gripping her hips roughly.

"Oh my God!" she screamed out, her hands falling from my neck and landing back on the desk. "Ahhh! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! Make me cum, Paul! Fuck my nasty cunt! Make me fucking cum! Make my slutty pussy cum! Yes! Yes! YES! Fill me with that married dick! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

"Holy shit! I'm gonna cum!" I said, driving forward, my cock about to explode right alongside her. A spasm of pleasure shot through me as I fucked her at a furious pace, about to find the pleasure I'd been seeking for so long. My body was running on adrenaline, not feeling anything but the pressure from my dick. "Uh... UH... UGHH! YES! YES! YES!"

"FUCK...FUCK YES! YES! YES! YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK! IIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMM CUMMMMING! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Tori screamed out, her cunt spasming around me, sending me over the edge.

"AHHHHH! FUCK YES! UUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted out, cum exploding from my cock, the first savage band of thick jizz leaving my cock with an almost painful pleasure, firing off into her very unprotected pussy. My balls flexed and tightened as my cock pumped thick, married seed deep into the waiting clutches of her tight, clutching cunt. I drive most of her body onto the desk as my body flexed against her, driving my cock deeper inside her as my cock kept filling her with hot cum.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Tori screamed, her body spasming wildly as she came, her limbs knocking my computer and some pictures of Andrea off the desk, among other items, sending them to the floor with a crash. Her sweaty naked body slid against the hard wood of the desk as our bodies jerked against each other, riding out our mutual orgasms. We were both mostly on the desk at this point, with me on top of her jerking body, my body flexing as I kept on firing more cum deep inside her amazing cunt. I was a grunting animal, at this point, my cock pumping a seemingly endless supply of thick cum deep into her waiting snatch. Her tight cunt was squeezing every last drop out of me, the tight walls clutching me, pulling me in deeper, not letting go till the job was done. Our bodies jerked against each other, until, at nearly the same moment, the tension left both of our bodies. The reservoir of cum in my balls had seemingly run dry, and I collapsed on top of her, breathing deep, trying to recover.

A few minutes passes as we both gathered strength after the vicious fuck we had just taken part of. Eventually, I began to recover, rational thought starting to re-enter my brain. As I lied on top of Tori on my desk, I was finally able to think clearly. Everything that had just happened finally hit me.

Oh my God!

What had I just done? Holy fuck! What the fuck did I do? I... I just cheated on my wife! I just cheated on the love of my life with... with this skank! The office slut! What the fuck was I thinking? I knew better, I did. I knew exactly what could happen, yet I played it out anyway. I let this happen? What the fuck was I thinking? I knew exactly what kind of woman Tori was and I had let this farce play out to the point where I fell victim.

But at the end of the day, Tori wasn't to blame. She had played her hand and it had worked on me. I had been seduced. I had cheated on my wife. I might have been in a slightly more vulnerable state, but that was no excuse. I had sex with another woman. And not just any woman, but Tori, an ambitious slut who had nothing going for her but her hot body and filthy mind. My wife was everything you could ask for in a woman, but Tori K... she was a self-proclaimed sex object. A gorgeous face that just screamed pure sex, long firm legs, a hot round, juicy ass, and a pair of huge soft, smooth jiggling tits. It was so wrong to value those things as being more important than things like personality and work ethic. Yet Tori had dug in deep enough to find a part of me that did value a pair of huge tits and a hot ass over my wife, and I had succumbed.

I slid my body off of Tori's and pushed myself back up onto my feet, pulling my semi-hard dick from her taut pussy. I felt dirty in all ways. I had been touched by Tori's poisonous ways, and looking down at myself, my clothes were soaked with Tori and I's combined sweat, and the clothes near my torso area were stained with our combined sex-juices.

I stumbled slightly as I found my balance, my limbs weakened from exertion. I backed away from Tori and made it a point to not look at her luscious, splayed out body, knowing now how dangerous she was, and how easily she could grab hold of any weakness on my part. At this moment, I wanted nothing more than to just get away, but I was so disheveled and had so obviously just had sex, that I had to pause and figure out what the fuck to do. With all these thoughts racing through my brain, all this panic and guilt, I stumbled backwards, the back of legs hitting my couch, causing me to fall back into a seated position on the sofa. I put my head in my hands, trying to figure out what to do.

I had betrayed my wife. I wasn't the person I thought I was. How... how could I live with myself? How could I be around my wife, seeing her pretty smiling face, and act like I hadn't betrayed her trust? Should I just come clean? Should I admit what happened to my wife and deal with the consequences? I can't imagine how badly she would be hurt and let down by my actions. And her father... my job here was over. If he found out that I had cheated on his little princess, simply losing my job here might be the best outcome.