Huntress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still obviously tired, Aquia just slowly blinked a few times and nodded his head, "Hmm...kay..." Then moved to snuggle back into the blankets, nestling into the pillows and closing his eyes again.

"Awwww!" Accalia's heart fawned over the adorable, tired human, and as much as she wanted to stay, she knew she couldn't ignore a summons from her Alpha. But unable to let the cuteness go without some attention, she quickly skipped over to the bed and crawled onto it, leaning over and planting a gentle kiss on the side of Aquia's cheek. "I promise to give you a better life Aquia." She softly whispered and kissed his cheek again, "I'll take care of you, and I'll never hurt you again." He didn't verbally respond, but as she leaned away, she saw the most angelic, warm smile form on his lips. Maybe it was just the softness of her tone soothing him back into a sweet sleep, or maybe he heard her. But either way, she gingerly crawled back off the bed, blew the unaware boy a kiss, then left through the tent flap so she may make her way towards the center of the village where the Alpha's tents were located.

Watching her from only a few yards away though, hid Lini. Standing behind another she-wolfs tent, he spied on her, a noticeable spring to her steps as she went until she was far enough away that he felt he would be in the clear. After his 'punishment' from Ula last night, they came up with a scheme to lure Accalia away from her tent, so that Lini could have the human boy Aquia all to himself for a little bit before their two she-wolf Mistresses joined in on the fun.

Ula was sure that she could convince Accalia to let Lini have some fun with her boy. What Moon Child wouldn't want to see two of their pets rolling around and playing together? But it was up to Lini to convince the human to agree to it as well.

Truthfully, Lini thought Ula had the harder job.

He grinned a toothy smile and carefully crept around the outside of the tent, making sure to keep his eyes drilled on Accalia in case she turned around or looked back.

When she didn't, Lini felt in the clear and closed in on her tent. Even from outside, he could already smell the scent of the human boy. The deliciously sweet smell of a spring time meadow, fresh with lavender and roses. He knew he was inside and couldn't wait to just pounce on him. If he had the chastity ties on again, Lini would cut them off immediately. Aquia seemed apprehensive about being with another boy, a wolf boy no less. But if Lini could get his lips around that cock, he knew all his inhibitions would just melt away.

So with a deep, excited breath, the Moon Child approached Accalia's tent, and reached out to lift the entryway flap.

Aquia rolled over again, he was still sleepy but couldn't seem to get comfortable. Despite how soft and fuzzy the mattress and blankets were, something just felt like it was missing. Last night, although he didn't say it out loud, the firm body of Accalia wrapped around his, with her large soft breasts against his back, it was so comforting. So relaxing, he felt so safe oddly enough, despite her previous attacks on him, after they shared the moment last night of emotions coming out, she seemed to just...soften up to him. And when she held him during the night, it felt genuine, much more so than he had ever been held in his life. Not even by his own mother as a child did he feel the same comfort.

Plus when she returned to kiss his cheek, he heard every word she whispered. And her promise to him brought the lightest, butterfly like feeling in his heart, how she sounded so genuine, so much feeling in just those few words.

He believed her, just in that little gesture, coming back to give him an extra kiss. If she didn't care at all she wouldn't have bothered. So maybe she really was just a little over-excited with him when she first brought him back here. Maybe underneath the ravenous horny nature, was a kind-hearted wolfish woman that genuinely wanted to make up for hurting him in the past.
Call him crazy, but despite everything, he believed her. And maybe he could give this life a chance, he made a big show of how his village was destroyed last night, but truthfully, he didn't really know anyone. Even his parents were more like authority figures rather than loving ones. The boring cold halls of his home, the dreary lessons of learning languages and political commerce. The bland, mushy bowls of food shunted his way coldly across linen covered tables.

Maybe Accalia could give him a better life, especially if there was more delicious meat, comfortable beds, outdoor hunting and possibly play.

"Maybe...maybe...more good...sex..." He thought naughtily. Certainly a scandalous thought that never would've crossed his mind before Accalia. But he couldn't deny, last night, when she was tender with him, was incredible. So if she was genuine, then life here could be something amazing.

His smile stayed present as he lay there, but thinking over these things, he felt that since she was gone, he just couldn't get relaxed again. Rolling over multiple times to try and find the best spot to go back to sleep, unfortunately to no avail.

It was at that moment though, he heard the tent flap being pulled open, and quiet soft footsteps entered the room. Immediately Aquia's smile grew again, believing that Accalia either came back or just finished up her meeting with the Alpha extremely quickly. But either way he was hoping she would re-join him in bed soon so he could feel comfy again.

And...maybe get another kiss...or two...

The footsteps padded lightly on the canvas, fabric lined floor, carefully getting closer and stopping at the end of the bed.

"Well...we meet again cutie."

All of the tiredness within Aquia suddenly left his body as his eyes shot wide open. He recognized the voice immediately and pushed up off the bed to sit bolt upright. The blankets billowing up around him from the speed with which he moved.

There before him stood, the very recognizable form of the wolf boy, the one from the woods, the one who tried to...

"No! Nonononono!" Aquia started babbling now very awake and scrambling up to the side of the bed. "No! Not you again! You're gonna get me in trouble again!" He said hastily, getting off the mattress and to his feet, completely forgetting about the fact that he was still stark naked.

Lini's eyebrows raised and his gaze immediately drifted down Aquia's now exposed form. "Ooouu...I like to sleep naked too." He stepped around the edge of the bed, fingers trailing along the edge of the bed and walking with that same springy strut that he circled the human with in the woods. "And no pesky chastity ties this time I see? Excellent...that'll make it much easier for me to suck you off..." He said sultrily, completely ignoring Aquia's initial protests.

The human immediately reeled away from Lini, trying to cover up his nakedness by slapping one hand over his chest and the other down between his legs. "No! S-stay away! I'll...I'll scream!" Lini's head tilted, but he did not stop his approach.

"Hmm, I think you said something like that last time I saw you aaaaaand hmmmm...I don't recall you doing it." He giggled, continuing his approach and quickly cornering Aquia against one of the canvas walls of the tent.

The blonde's heart began to race, "Wha-what do you want? You got me in so much trouble last time, me and Accalia just started to get along! Can't you just leave me alone?"

Lini rolled his eyes, "Oh relaaax Aquia. Your Mistress won't be mad at you this time. My Mistress, Alpha Ula is making sure of it." Aquia felt confused at that and sensing this, Lini went on, "You see...I wanted a chance to play with you again soooo badly..." He drew closer, Aquia only now noticing that he too was as naked as himself. No fancy fishnet stockings or red ribbon above his hard, bouncing with every step, little cock. "I asked my Alpha if she could set a play date for us!"

Aquia blinked, "A...p-play date...?"

"Mhm!" Lini nodded proudly, "And she said yes! She's telling your Mistress, the subordinate wolf about it right now! Aaaaand...while that's happening..." Now the distance between the two had closed. Aquia was pressed firmly against the tent, stretching the material against his body, but Lini invaded his space by stepping practically chest to chest with him. Rising up on his tip toes slightly to be closer to even height with him, "We can play as muuuch as we want, heehee!"

The human's face was flushing pink, and his heart beat could be heard a mile away. Was that true? Was Accalia going to be okay with this? Or was this wolf boy just fibbing to try and get Aquia in trouble again?

It was the truth, Ula just needed to work her Alpha magic while Lini worked his own. Plus, now that the chastity ties were off of his cock, Lini could plainly see even though he was trying to hide it, that he was getting excited by his presence. Beneath his hand he could see his tiny cock, not so soft anymore, stiffening up at the prospect of playing with Lini again. Without its restraints this time.

Aquia however still tried to remain defiant, "Listen...um...Lin...Lini?" He asked, recalling the one time he called the wolf boy sir that he was shot down and told to use his name instead. Which garnered a positive reaction from the Moon Child, he nodded his head excitedly in recognition. "I told you before...I have a...Mistress...whether she knows you're here or not, I don't...lie with other..."

Lini rolled his eyes, "Ugggh, I thought we went over this last time?" And before Aquia could react, Linin bounced up on his toes to plant a quick smooch on the blonde's lips. Stunning him and making his eyes go wide in surprise. "It's just a little fun to play with cute human boys sometimes! You can still lie with your Mistress all you waaant it doesn't change anything..." He repeated the quick 'hit and run' kiss, quickly touching their lips together and retreating before Aquia could protest. "We're just, having a liiiiittle fuuuun..." He did it again, the pecking kisses making Aquia flinch each time. "Besides...you've never been with a slutty little boy like me before...I think you should give me a chance...and I'll make you feel good." He spoke in a hot whisper, lips barely moving away this time from the humans so that they still touched as he talked.

The quick kisses were making Aquia's head feel heavy. Lini was invading Aquia's world right now and his brain was running rampant. He tried to look somewhere other than Lini's shining golden orbs, they dug straight down into Aquia's soul and seemed to latch onto his core. Sending reverberating lighting bolts of forbidden delights into his being and wobbling his legs. But when he looked down and away, all he saw was Lini's lithe little body. Femininely muscled and nude, light hardened little nubs for nipples and wide hips that made his breath hitch. Curves that had no place being on a male, but they were there, and they made his core tingle.

But the most forbidden part of all, his cock. His little doggie dick, pointed at the tip and leaking a clear bead of precum, horny and eager to get to the fun.

His own cock pulsed at the taboo, forbidden nature of the predicament.

"I just...please...listen I-" Lini seemed to love interrupting him with kisses because he suddenly kissed him again, and again, and again. Each time Aquia tried to speak but only managed a word or two before the wolf boy silenced it. "Lin-...I...Stop...I can't..." Their lips smacking repeatedly, each kiss becoming more firm then the last and pressing deeper into Aquia's mouth. Until eventually he felt Lini's own lips begin to open, coaxing Aquia's to part as well so that his tongue may swipe at the inside a few times.

"Shut up cutie." Lini whispered one more time before cupping Aquia's face and locking their lips in an open-mouthed kiss.

"Mmm..!"The human made one last protest, only to be swallowed by Lini's invasive kissing. The second person Aquia ever kissed was this boy, with Accalia stealing his first, and his eyes remained open and pleading during the whole thing.

The wolf boy's kisses were almost teasing, how his tongue playfully batted Aquia's before pulling away, smacking their lips and going back in for another go. Much different from Accalia's aggressive molesting tongue that always seemed to pin his own in a wrestling bout.

Now Lini felt like he was on his game, Aquia was far too submissive to actually resist being seduced by a sexy boy like himself. So he felt now it was all going to be much easier from here.
Aquia brought his hands up between their bodies and futilely placed them against Lini acting as if he was going to push him back. But Lini just chuckled into his lips and grabbed at Aquia's wrists, then almost effortlessly pulled them away. Holding them out of their previous positions that were hiding his naughty parts, there was the feintest muffled whine that came from Aquia's embarrassment at that. But otherwise he didn't make a move to stop him, allowing Lini to then drag his hands all the way down the human's smooth, pale skinned chest and belly. His sharp nails leaving a delightfully light scratching sensation sending goosebumps all over Aquia.

Feeling down his front, then travelling back up his sides, Lini grabbed Aquia's arms once again and guided them to wrap around Lini's lower back. Then moved his own arms to loop around the blonde's neck so the two were wrapped in a lover like embrace, with their bodies pressed firmly together. Nipples gently grinding against one another and their boy cocks being rubbed together, the two pricks practically locked in a similar embrace to the boys making out.

It was wrong, it was so wrong. Aquia knew it was wrong, everything he had learned in life taught him that this was wrong.

So why did it make his mind feel like it was melting into this boys' kisses. His legs felt like they could buckle at any moment, and the sensation of another boys' cock stroking along his own...
"Mmmmhhh...." Aquia submissively cooed into Lini's lips again. He couldn't help it; his body was reacting to the stimulation of the Moon Childs movements. Everything about him just dripped with sensuality and forbidden pleasure.

Aquia didn't stand a chance.

After a few more wet smooches, Lini cupped the humans cheeks again and parted their lips to look upon his heavily blushing face. "Mmmm...now time to finish what I started." He bit his lip and started to sink down onto his knees.

The blonde's lip trembled while he watched the wolf boy drop down, settling below him and raking his hands down the front of Aquia's body once again. "Ugghnn..." He squeaked from the feeling of it. "Li...Lini...I really...shouldn't do this..."

Lini just giggled as he came face to face with Aquia's crying cock. The poor thing was practically begging for a kiss of its own. "Oh baby...you relax. You don't have to do anything...just let me do aaaaall the work..." He licked his lips.

Aquia shook his head, "N...no...I..." The wolf boy's tongue came out and gently licked along the underside of Aquia's prick. And now that there were no leather ties restricting his pleasure, sparks seemed to travel with Lini's tongue and wrapped all along the human's dick. "Aah! ...hhaaaaaaah..." Aquia withdrew a high-pitched and dagger sharp gasp, then slowly released it in a breath of taboo pleasure. Lini's tongue slowly and precisely licking along all sides of the small rod.

He had worked Ula's cock with his mouth before which was infinitely bigger than this humans', so he knew for sure he could get him off with minimal effort on his part. He licked and lapped all along the cute pink tip, swirling his moist appendage around it before dipping down and flicking his tongue along the two adorable little balls no bigger than the sweetest berries of the forest. He bounced them on his tongue while one hand came up to take hold of the human cock and began to stroke it.

Quiet cooing noises, squeaks, and squeals came from Aquia. Blissful and warm pulsating rushes swam up his body from Lini's licking. Along with more soft kisses and light sucks from his mouth along every inch of Aquia's dick. Just the wet touches of his tongue and lips made Aquia already feel like he was ready to explode. Lini giggled, tongue out and flicking back up over his cocks tip. "Does that feel good baby? This wolf boy's tongue, slicking up your cock..."

"Ooohhh..." Aquia moaned, his legs quivering from the sudden dirty talking. It was so bad, that something so wrong could be turning him on so much. "Gods..."

Lini kissed the tip, "Oh you just wait baby...I'm gonna put this cock in my mouth...and you're gonna cum in another boy's mouth...then after that..." He alternated stroking Aquia's cock with one hand after the other, catching as much of his pouring precum and his own saliva and using it to slick up his shaft. "You're gonna fuck me." Aquia's eyes opened is shock, horror, and...something else. "Mhm...that's right. You're gonna stick your cock, in another boy's ass...and you're gonna fucking love it." Lini suddenly dove down onto Aquia's dick, swallowing the entire length of his boyhood and putting his nose to the human's navel.

"Guuh!" Aquia grunted as the warmth and wetness of Lini's cavern encompassed his boyhood, his tongue still poking out from below and managing to lick his balls as he took him all the way to the hilt. "Oh my...Guuuh..." He groaned again as Lini wasted no time and began quickly bobbing his head up and down on Aquia's prick.

Because of his small length, Lini was able to move all the way down to the base and back up to the tip with each movement of his head, gobbling up his cock and sucking it hard with a vacuum seal on his lips. Only being broken so that his tongue could continue sliding along the underside and around his blue veins.

Mouth sounds and squishy spit leaking noises resounded during this oral assault. Aquia's breathing picked up to an almost frantic rate as his body flushed, it felt as if Lini was going to suck the life out of his cock from how hard he was going at it.

Never in his life had he ever experienced anything like it, even with Accalia, the only time she touched his cock was with her feet. And even that was incredible, but this was...something so different. So wrong and yet...

So...good...

"Liniii...I can't...aah! Lini..." Aquia squealed, bringing his hands up to his face to try and hide his shame. The wolf boy's skills were unbelievable, he could feel his balls beginning to tighten already. He wanted to resist, to shake his head, kick and scream. But an orgasm was being practically forced out of him from the impossibly strong suction Lini made. His dick felt like it was singing in ecstasy, ready to burst and blow every drop of sperm he's ever had in his balls down this wolf boys throat. "Aaaaaahooohh...Gooooods....uuughhh!"

"Mmmmhhhmcmmmonnn..." Lini mumbled, still keeping Aquia's rod in his mouth as he spoke. "Cmmm frrr meee..." He goaded him on. Bringing his hands up to grab two handfuls of Aquia's plush butt cheeks and squeezed.

Aquia felt his own tongue begin to loll out of his mouth, as the tension in his belly started to rise up. His chest felt like it was bubbling with excitement and ready to explode, and the pool of his lust buried deep in his belly was eager to finally spill out. Lini seemed to be able to sense this and redoubled his efforts, twisting and jostling his head while he sucked to wring out the human boys seed. His own prick dripping a glistening drop of precum in a long sticky string.

"Oooh! I can't! Lini! Aaaah!" Suddenly the blonde's hands came down onto Lini's sandy hair, not pushing him away, but not pulling him closer either. Almost like a reflexive reaction to his incoming climax. "I can't...hold it! Ah...aaaahh...AAAAHHH!" Aquia screamed as the sucking became too much.