Huntress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his swollen testicles, Aquia felt his seed rush up out of their home and swim up his shaft. Bursting powerfully into Lini's locked lips with an unstoppable need to be released, his orgasm reaching the point of no return as Aquia gave into the pleasure. Lini made a quiet 'Mm!' sound as he felt Aquia's tiny dick twitch in his mouth, followed by the warm spurts of his hot, needy sperm. Spewing forth into his gullet, which the Moon Child greedily began to gulp down. He continued to rock his head back and forth and nursed on the erupting cock, relishing at how Aquia spasmed and convulsed from his first blowjob. Lini smiled as he gulped, humming a happy tune while he drank up his fellow butt sluts milk. "Mmmmhmmm...mhhhmmm!" His spunk was so smooth and sweet, very different from the Alpha's whose was much thicker and headier.

"Aaaaaaahhaaaaa..." Aquia shook, his fingers grabbing fistfuls of Lini's hair while the cum was drained out of him. He almost felt like he was about to collapse, but managed to stay on his feet. "Oohhhhh my...uggh..." He moaned in the aftershocks of his orgasm.

Only he unfortunately didn't get to ride it for too long as Lini released the little, still pulsating...

And still hard...

Prick from his mouth. He made an audible slurping sound, then a loud 'gulp!' Opened his mouth proudly to show that he drank every drop. "Yummy! Heehee! Not bad for your first blowjob huh?" He hopped up, getting off his knees and standing up straight in front of a still hazy Aquia. "Buuuuut that was just a warm up cutie! We're not done yet." He tilted the humans chin up to look at him, almost laughing at how he seemed so drained.

"Wh-what? But..." The blonde started, but was cut off by having his cock grabbed again.

"See this? Still hard! Dirty boy wants some more huh?" Lini winked, "Well...I've got plenty more to give you." He said before turning around and bending over slightly, sticking his ass out towards Aquia and rubbing it up along the other boys dick in one long slow stroke. "I've still got this hole for you to fill up with all that yummy cum you've got."

That woke him up immediately.

"Oh...Lini I...I don't know if I can..." He started. Knowing full well that he had already crossed a line with this Moon Child by letting him literally suck him off! But, he wasn't sure he could commit to fully having sex with him. He kept having to remind himself that he was a boy! And Aquia was straight! He didn't care how feminine he looked, with his wide hips, his smooth fur and patches of creamy skin...his long supple legs and an ass that just looked so plump and soft...

"Um yes. I think you very much can, judging by how you're drooling over my ass." Lini winked over his shoulder at the helpless human. "Don't worry, you're gonna love how it feels. I know you're use to taking it up the butt, but giving feels reeeeeally good tooooooo!" He sang, wiggling his rear and tossing up Aquia's little prick between his cheeks.

Aquia flinched, his tip still sensitive from his climax now being tussled about between Lini's heavenly ass cheeks. But still, apprehension managed to hold strong in Aquia's mind, the haze of his orgasm beginning to fade so that he could think more clearly. "No...Lini...I really don't think I...can..."

"Ugggh..." Lini groaned, wanting this stubborn human to just fuck him already! Anyone else in the world would've gotten the message, but here even if he threw his legs up in the air with a large gold laden sign pointing to his ass saying 'fuck me now please' Aquia still would've been hesitant. "Fiiiiine, I'll help you out." He straightened his back and turned around to grab Aquia by the shoulders, pulling him away from the tent wall and back over towards the bed. "Here just lie back..." He pushed the human firmly onto it, his body actually bouncing on the mattress from his fall.

"Ah! Lini!" He complained, only to be silenced again as Lini suddenly crawled onto the bed with him. Straddling Aquia's lap. "Wait, wait, wait a second!" He raised his palms up defensively.

Lini just smirked down at him, crawling sensually on all fours to be on top of his new play mate, wiggling his ass another time, just dancing it directly over Aquia's prick. "I don't think so. I've waited waaaaay too long for a playmate baby boy..." Lini grabbed Aquia's wrists and planted them firmly above his head. Holding them there as he dipped his butt low enough so that Aquia's tip kissed the star of Lini's entrance.

Aquia's eyes were as wide as full moons, "Wait! Lini, nononono!" He shook his head, feeling as if his doom was imminent. Lini took note though that although he was saying no, he did very little to actually resist him. His head shook, but his arms didn't struggle against his hold, his legs didn't kick out or try to buck him off. He may try to act all innocent and pure, but Lini could see it in his eyes, he liked this. He must've had years of sexual tension built up in his body that was only just now being released here.

And Lini would be happy to help him explore it, "Yesyesyesyesyes!" He mocked him with a grin and lowered his hips fully, feeling the mushroom shaped cock head gently push beyond Lini's entrance and into his ass. "Haaaa...yyyeeeeeeeesssss..." He hissed.

The poor human's mouth hung wide open, Lini's anal muscles quickly enveloping Aquia's every last inch and swallowing him up even tighter than his mouth did. His butt was searing hot, gripping and squeezing his cock in aaaaall of the right places. Aquia's toes curled feeling the sensations crash through his body like a rough ocean wave.

He didn't waste any time either, after sinking down onto the blonde's dick, he steadily began to bounce on it. Hooking his legs around Aquia's own and spreading them to give himself better leverage for the incoming ride.

"You...I..." Aquia was stunned, trapped between a mix of emotional conflict, and physical bliss. "You...you put it in!"

Lini chewed his lower lip and nodded, "Mhhmmm...you bet your sexy ass I did baby. You're fucking a boy...heehee...your cock's up a cute boy's butt..." Lini leaned down, bringing their faces close together, looming over tormented Aquia and continuing to whisper, "It feels good doesn't it? Me riding you?" He giggled, "I knew you wanted to fuck me the moment I saw you baby. You couldn't hide it, you're a little cock hungry, anal addict like me." He licked Aquia's cheek.

"Uuugg...noo...no I'm nooouggghhhh!" Aquia tried to object, but Lini just swiveled his hips and wrung his buried dick a little tighter.

"Mhmmmm yes you arrrreeeee." The wolf boy sang again, his tail swishing about behind him, and his plush booty dropping down onto Aquia's slender hips. The bountiful flesh jiggling with each motion. "Sluuuuuut, slut, slut sluuuuuuuuut!" Lini teased, "You know you are...and you love it..." He locked their lips again, Aquia's jaw was slack so it was easy to engage in another open-mouthed kiss.

He moaned into Lini's lips, this time though, it was a lower more guttural groan of pleasure finally kicking in. His hands balling up into fists and unclenching, his stretching and squirming around Lini's, every muscle in his body flexing and untensing. The whirlwind of emotions being overshadowed by life altering joy and ecstasy. Aquia felt his eyes wanting to roll back every time the wolf boys hips touched his own. The sweet squeezing muscles massaging his prick and coaxing more and more pleasure out of him.

But his pace was steady, not picking up speed at all like he had when he sucked his first orgasm out of him. Lini just plopped his butt back down onto the human's little dick over and over at an even pace driving Aquia up the wall. He was losing it, Aquia felt all of his inhibitions being dropped as all he could focus on was getting more.

This sinfully sweet feeling of the wolf boy's ass gripping him, pulling and tugging his sensitive flesh was warping his thoughts. He wanted it, he needed it! He didn't care anymore that it was wrong, his balls were aching, his cock twitched.

He hoped more than anything that Lini wasn't lying about Accalia, and he hoped that if he was that she would forgive him. Because this slow ride that Lini was taking him on wasn't enough. The sexual deviant within Aquia was breaking free, years and years with lack of any sexual contact only to have it suddenly be forced out of him was finally making him snap. He didn't care about his shame anymore, or his morals or anything.

All he wanted was to achieve another orgasm. And if that meant he needed to be a lewd, horny, butt slut and anal addict like Lini called him that needed to fuck the slutty wolf boy on top of him.

Then he would do it. He needed it, and he needed it now.

"Ahhh!" Lini yelped as he suddenly was flipped around, one second, he was on top of Aquia, and the next he was underneath him. His back now laying on top of the blankets and his legs spread out wide, his human lover beginning to rut hard into Lini missionary style. "Oh wow!" Aquia's hips moved in a blur, humping aggressively down into the wolf boy like a rabbit in heat, much to the enjoyment of Lini. Happy to see that he finally was taking some initiative. "That's it! Good boy!"

The expression on Aquia's face was one of pure desire, with a bit of guilty pleasure mixed in as well. He had gone completely pink, and his eyes were needy, staring into Lini like he held the key to all the ecstasy in the world.

Which for the moment he did.

Lini though immediately got into this change of pace, and quickly swung his legs up and around Aquia's back. Locking them at the ankle and hugging him closely with his arms. The two boys nearly molded together while their bodies bucking into each other. The human desperate to satiate the primal, deprived urges boiling within him, and the Moon Child just eager to get his rocks off with an adorable blonde human.

Aquia's voice went about an octave higher than normal while he panted into Lini's neck. Moaning as if he was an animal in heat, Lini as well matched him with squeals of delight along with a few giggles too at how unpracticed and desperate Aquia's thrusts were. It was cute how he was so not used to the arts of pleasure, but the werewolf felt with time, and with further play dates, he would come to be much better at this.

"Haah, haaah, haaaaah, hnnng! Lini...aaahh!" Aquia cried out, burying his face into the nape of Lini's neck.

He felt his hand come up and weave his fingers through his blonde locks. "Good boy...keep going...keep going..." Lini whispered so that only he and Aquia could hear.

Especially now that he'd noticed some others had arrived and were waiting patiently by the door for their turn to join in...

"Oh Gods...Oh Gods!" Aquia weakly moaned, "It's so good! Aaaahhaaaa...I...I think...I'm gonna...cum...again!"

He felt the wolf's legs tighten around his waist, "Yes! Good boy! Do it...blow your hot load in my ass baby. Come on..." Lini nibbled on Aquia's ear, "Cooome oon...I want you to...I want you to do it...fuck my tight little ass until you cum."

This time Aquia's eyes did roll back into his skull, "Uggggh...Oh fffff...fffuck..." He cursed as the swell of pleasure in his belly began to rise.

Lini bucked his hips harder, trying to match the uneven, messy pace of Aquia's virgin like thrusts. "That's it...good boy...good boy! Let it out...don't hold back...let it aaallll out in me..."

His fists crumpled up the blankets beneath them as he felt his muscles going tense. "Hnnnngh...GUUHH!" Aquia burst, the sensations and the friction of Lini's ass overwhelming him and taking him to Nirvana. As before, his cock pulsed, swept up in the sensations of Lini's velvety ass muscles squeezing and milking him. Spewing forth it's second load of thick white ropes of cum, painting the inner walls of the wolf boy a pure white.

The Moon Child's grin went even wider as he felt the first burst of warmth enter him, "Oooooh yeeeeessss..." His own clawed toes went rigid behind Aquia's back, he didn't get to cum, but it still felt very good to feel him pouring the contents of his balls into his belly. To feel the innocent human's lust filling him up. It was something no one else had ever experienced, and Lini relished in it. Chewing his lower lip again, and shooting a wink over to their audience by the entrance.

Aquia collapsed on top of Lini, sweaty and heaving for breath. The Moon Child didn't unwrap his legs though and rubbed his back soothingly. Huffing and puffing, Aquia whispered, "W...w-wow..." Amazed by the release of his first non-anal induced orgasm.

Well...not anal in his case.

Chuckling, Lini replied, "Why thank you. Heehee! I told you you'd love it." He planted a butterfly kiss on Aquia's cheek. Only to be surprised as Aquia turned his head and captured Lini's lips in an unexpected kiss. Quite a turn of the tables for him to surprise Lini with lip contact, but the wolf boy didn't mind and he quickly responded, leaning into the kiss and passionately returning it. He should've anticipated the desire for the connection though, since now Lini was the holder of Aquia's cock's virginity.

"Wow...I guess you were right. No one can resist our boy wolf." Accalia spoke, causing Aquia's eyes to flutter open and look towards the source.

There in the front of the tent was Accalia, and the Alpha of the village Ula. Both standing with their cocks out, hard and pointing straight at the two tangled up boys.

"Of course not, he's such a temptress." Ula replied, one hand idly stroking her thick meat.

Lini giggled, "Thank you Momma Ula!" He shimmied his shoulders playfully, laying back on the bed while Aquia remained frozen on his elbows.

The two women approached the edge of the bed, Aquia's already flushed body seemed to turn a little pale as they came closer. Accalia looked at him knowingly, "Well, I hope you've still got some of that enthusiasm in you baby. Because the deal isn't done yet."

"Mhm..." Ula added, "Me and my subordinate wolf had a long talk about the deal. And all that we need to seal it now...is a little something from the two of you."

Aquia leaned up and looked down at Lini, he shrugged, "Whoops! Did I forget to mention that if the deal worked out our Mommies were gonna come fuck us?"

The blank stare he received in response was something that would live in Lini's memory forever.

Hours Later

"FUUUUUCCKKK!" Aquia cursed again, this time much louder than he had when he was giving it during sex. Now that he was taking it from his Mommy Werewolf Accalia, his voice was back to the high-pitched screaming from the drilling treatment.

"Haaaah! Aaaah! Ooooouuuu yeeeesss!" Lini moaned in joy, contrary to Aquia's much louder vocalizations.

The two boys were face to face, bodies being bucked towards one another repeatedly with loud claps of flesh emitting from behind them. They each were placed on their hands and knees, faces only inches apart as their Werewolf Mistresses railed them from behind.

Aquia's face was crumpled in the throes of pleasure while Lini had a giddy smile and a loopy look in his eyes.

Accalia and Ula both knelt behind their respective boys, withdrawing and shoving their large hunks of girl meat back into their tight depths. Ula delivering the occasional smack to Lini's big booty, and grabbing hold of his tail.

"Ahh! Awrooo..." Lini squeaked at first then yelped in a surprise bark from her rough handling. A Moon Child's tail was very sensitive, and sent a spine-tingling mix of pleasure and light pain up his form.

"Ugggh fuck...you were right baby. This was a fucking great idea!" Ula grunted, her muscles legs working overtime to continue hammering into Lini's behind. Wet slapping of flesh and fur resounded throughout the tent, filling the air with the smell of sex. "Come on, show us how you play with your new play mate." She leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of Lini's hair, now that he was getting the rough treatment he was craving. It was Lini's turn to blush and let his jaw drop in bliss. His Alpha's girthy dick stretching out his tight tunnel, not long ago filled with a human boy's cum.

He squeaked and moaned loudly, tongue slipping out of his lips as he felt his hair tugged back, only to be shoved forward, closer to Aquia.

Accalia seemed to catch on quickly to what the Alpha was trying to do and she grinned, "Fuck yes!" She also leaned down and snatched up a handful of her human's blonde locks and pushed him closer to Lini.

Both boys immediately having their lips forced together, but picked up on the notion of what their tops wanted them to do.

The wolf boy picked one hand up off the floor to cup Aquia's cheek as they kissed again. This time though, their bodies were being plowed by giant girl cocks, adding a feverish and desperate tinge to their kisses. Their tongues helplessly trying to fight with one another as Aquia shyly kissed back.

"Fuuuuck...ugggh fuck that's hot..." Ula groaned, slamming her hips forward. Her and Accalia were nearly going at a perfectly matched, speedy pace and she could feel her own climax boiling up in her large swinging balls, slapping repeatedly into her little pups. "UGGH! Fuck..." Her head reclined backward, embracing the electricity running up from her cock to spread out along her form. "I think...I'm about ready to cum Accalia...how bout you?"

Accalia nodded her head, chewing her lip until it was raw. "Mhmm..." Her eyes were fixated on Aquia's lips, smacking repeatedly with the wolf boys. Her balls tingled from the image and she could feel the tightening of the coil. "Fuck yes Alpha..."

"Are you, haa...thinking what I'm thinking?" Ula asked, drawing Accalia's attention back to her. "Let's paint a pretty picture..."

The subordinate wolf eyed her curiously for a second, then her smile widened in realization. "Aahh...fuck yeah!"

They continued pounding, hammering the boys together encouraging their taboo make out session. Riding, and drilling, harder, and harder. Building the tension until neither of the wolves could stand it anymore. Their cocks swallowed repeatedly by the tight pulsing cores of their two boys, engulfing them and squeezing the doggie cocks like there was no tomorrow.

They were born for this. Their bodies were sculpted by the Gods to be fucked like this.

"UURRGGG! FUCK! GAH!" Ula shouted, practically ripping her cock free of Lini's well used ass. Accalia quickly repeated the action, yanking her dick free of Aquia and pulling the boys apart with one last 'Mwah' sound from their broken kiss. "On your knees boys..." Ula growled.

Both boys seemed stunned by the sudden withdrawal from their rectums, only for Lini to see what was happening with both she-wolfs getting to their feet, standing beside them and grabbing their cocks with white knuckled grips. Then beginning to jerk them hard.

Lini quickly righted himself, getting onto his knees and, 'sitting pretty' like his Alpha taught him to. Sitting back on his knees with his paws up in front of him and his tongue out waiting for his treat.

Aquia obviously was unaware of what the gesture was, but being too horny to worry about long forgotten shame, he did his best to follow Lini's lead. Crawling up onto his knees and sitting beside him, sticking out his tongue, tilting his head back a bit, and waiting.

Like a good boy.

Both she-wolfs approached them, fisting their angry, diamond hard rods harshly and bringing themselves to a final climax to paint the prettiest picture of Moon Child and Human sluts.

"That's it...good boys..." Accalia breathed heavily.

"Ready for Mommies milk boys?" Ula added.

Lini nodded excitedly and Aquia nervously did the same.

After only maybe ten seconds of vigorous stroking, Accalia and Ula both let out long, growly, grunts as the base of their cocks swelled up. The knots flaring and the tips bursting with a thick white fluid. Shooting free of their dicks and splattering all over the faces of the two young boys before them.