Huntress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aquia flinched as the hot, sticky spunk landed onto his cheeks, his nose, his forehead, his chin, his mouth, his tongue. Both Accalia's and the Alpha's painted him, their musky, salty taste coated his tongue turning his brain to mush. As if it hadn't done so already!

Lini giggled again as they shot their loads all over him, his tongue happily lapping at his lips to catch as much of it as he could. He loved the taste of spunk, it was his favorite snack.
The two girls continued stroking themselves, beating their meat onto the boys faces, leaving them a heaping sweaty mess of out of breath, well fucked, butt sluts coated in cream. One of Aquia's eyes were closed shut as some of the sperm had splashed onto his eyelids and Accalia thought it was the sexiest thing ever.

Quickly turning into the most adorable thing ever though, as Lini suddenly leaned over and started to lick the cum up off of Aquia's face.

Ula chuckled, "Aaaahh... Oh my pup, such a sucker for a good load..."

Aquia reclined back a bit, unsure of how to react, even as Lini slowed his licking down and dipped his tongue back into Aquia's mouth. He hadn't swallowed the sperm that landed there yet, so Lini figured why not share it?

And in the most perverse kiss yet, the two boys snowballed the shared load from the she-wolfs. Tongues gliding among one another and swapping the thick, gooey liquid between mouths before both swallowing. A thin string of white connecting their lips still.

"You were right Alpha Ula..." Accalia said, squeezing the base of her cock and milking it forward to the tip. "The prettiest picture I've ever seen..." She finished with one more lip bite as she wrung out the last drops of cum from her still hard cock.

Aquia blinking his one open eye up at Accalia, her meat throbbing and aching for more in her hand.

While it certainly wasn't the, snuggling and cuddling he was hoping for when she returned, he was happy to see that he wasn't in trouble over this endeavor.

And he was also happy to see her standing over him like that, jerking her meaty dick in his face. Making him feel so dirty and slutty...

"I think I can get use to this." He thought leaning forward and giving Accalia's cock one extra-long lick...

*****

A.N. Niiiiceeee

I hope you all liked that :3 and if not, welp...poo.

But thank you all so much for your support and I look forward to seeing you guys in the next chapter!

Next Chapter: Watchful Eyes