I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thrill went through her, but she wanted to hear it, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to get on your knees for me." He moaned as he kept pounding her. "I want to see my mom's hot little ass in the air."

"Anything, for you, baby." She laughed. "I'll take it for the team."

Jimmy slid his cock from inside her and she quickly rolled over onto her stomach, sliding her knees up beneath her and pointing her ass at him. She had no sooner, put it up there, when he grabbed her hips and slammed into her with one long hard thrust.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out. "Damn, that's deep!"

Jimmy resumed fucking her as hard as he had when she was on her back and Karen pushed up on her hands and knees so she was higher up for him and he was fucking her straighter. Jimmy slid his hands up to her shoulders, squeezing them as he slammed her.

Karen lifted her hands one at a time, grabbing the head board and squeezing the rungs as her son fucked the shit out her. She was yelping continuously then released a sharp cry when Jimmy put his right arm around her waist and his fingers found her clit.

"Oh, God!" She moaned as he leaned over her, his hand on the head board, as he played with her pussy while pounding her. "You watch a lot of porn." She moaned.

"No, just fooled around with a few not so good girls at school." He breathed as he slowed his fucking while rubbing her clit.

"Is your mother a not so good girl?"

"My mother's a great girl." He moaned, "Best girl ever."

"Oh, baby, you're going to make your best girl cum again, please keep doing that!"

Jimmy continued playing with her clit while ravaging her pussy with those delicious long hard strokes. Karen arched her back and shoved her hips back and forth in time with his thrusts.

"Oh, right there." She groaned, "I'm right there!"

Jimmy pushed hard on her clit and squeezing the head board so hard her knuckles popped, Karen lifted her head and emitted a long loud wail as she went off on his plunging cock. Jimmy cried out as her pussy exploded around him and she bucked her hips uncontrollably slamming into him as her orgasm took her over.

She squealed repeatedly as he continued to fuck her and stroke her clit. Whoever the girls he'd fooled around with her, she owed them a damn thank you card. This was not what she had expected from the sweeter of her two sons, but she wasn't complaining, not at all.

Behind her Jimmy was breathing heavy and was now fucking her with short quick strokes as her pussy quivered and contracted around him.

"Go head, baby, give it to me! Cum for me! Anywhere you want, just let me have it!"

Jimmy gave her several more hard thrusts, then whipping out his cock, grabbed her shoulder. Karen rolled over on her back for him and with a low moan he released his cock and sent a long thick stream of cum across her stomach and tits.

Reaching between them, she grabbed his cock and took over jerking it. Jimmy groaned as his mother pumped his cock, sending several spurts of thick cum onto her tits and belly. She slowed her pumping, twisting her wrist at the end of each stroke, wringing every drop from im and moaning when some of it oozed down across her fingers.

"Oh my fucking god." Jimmy gasped, sitting back on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Wow." She sighed, bringing her fingers to her mouth and smiling at the look on his face as she licked them clean, "Baby, don't take this the wrong way, but that is not what I expected."

"I know, I'm the nice one, the sweet kid." He said in between deep breaths. "I wanted to show you I can be just like dad and Jeff."

"Honey, you don't have to be anyone, but you." She let her head fall back on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling and waiting for her heart to stop pounding, "But I'm not going to say that wasn't nice."

"It wasn't nice." He grinned. "Not at all."

"No, but it was fucking amazing." She told him. "You enjoy that, baby?"

"Loved it." He smiled down at her, "Love you."

"Love you too." She hoped to hell he still meant it as just his mother, she couldn't handle that kind of drama right now. Next on the family channel, Karen is in a love triangle, with her sons.

She rolled her eyes at her own thought as Jimmy got off the bed and picking up his shirt leaned over and gently wiped the come from her tits and stomach. Smiling up at him, she said, "I knew I raised a gentleman."

"Well you did teach us to clean up after ourselves." He joked back, then tossing the shirt on top of his shorts, said, "Um, do I have to leave now?"

"No!" She slid over on the bed and patted it next to her, "All night, Jimmy, I want the whole night with my baby boy."

With a more Jimmy like sweet smile, he slipped next to her and rolling over, Karen put her arm across him and kissed him.

"You felt good, honey. Did that make you feel better?"

"Yes." He rolled over to face her and put his arms around her, hugging her close, "This feels pretty good too. I love you, mom and don't worry, I don't mean in that way, but as your son." He kissed her forehead, "A son who received a very nice gift from his mother."

"I am a giver." She laughed as relief flooded through her at his words.

"I'm tired though." He sighed, "I get one night with you and I'm ready to go to sleep."

"That was a work out." She reminded him, "And don't worry, honey, I'm sure one of us will wake up in a little bit and we'll have some more fun."

"I'd like that." He said.

"Slide down." She told him and when she did, she pulled her to him, so his head was nestled between her breasts

Rubbing his back with one hand while stroking his hair, she said, "I remember when you were little and had nightmares. I'd stay in your bed and hold you like this, rock you to sleep."

"Weren't naked though." He chuckled into her chest. "Maybe I should have some bad dreams this summer."

"I'm sure Jeff will be happy to cuddle you." She made the joke avoiding the comment about over the summer.

"I'll sleep fine I'm sure." He told her, then slipped his arms around her, "You feel so good, mom. I know you said I don't have to say it, but thank you. Thank Jeff too."

"Thank him by letting all this go, honey. Just accept us and be happy for us and that is the best thanks you can give."

"I will." He told her, "This makes it better mom. Feeling you, Jeff letting me, you guys love me and this really proves it." He sighed, "Jeff always did get the hot girl."

"Yeah, but he got the old lady, ask him how hot I am in twenty years."

"You'll always be hot, but maybe hot flashes by then."

"Hey, just because you made me come twice doesn't mean you can be a smart ass." She laughed, then yawned. "Tired myself, someone wore me out."

Jimmy muttered something and Karen felt him relax in her arms. She continued to stroke his hair until his breathing became slow and steady, then closing her eyes, fell into a peaceful sleep as she held her youngest son, naked and satisfied in her arms.

*****

Karen felt something lightly touch her face and opened her eyes in time to see Jimmy lean over and kiss her cheek. He was propped up on his elbow watching her and when he saw her awake, kissed her on the lips.

She returned the kiss and moaned when his hand caressed her breast, his fingers teasing across her nipple.

"Hey, baby, you looking for something?" She asked, smiling.

"No, I think I found it." He kissed her, then gently pushed her shoulder, rolling her over onto her back.

Jimmy rolled over on top of her, positioning himself between her legs and resumed kissing her. She groaned into his kiss when she felt his hard cock sliding along her leg. His kiss was slow and sensual and she put her arms around him, enjoying his lips pressed to hers.

Jimmy slid his lips from hers and trailed them down the side of her neck and across her chest.

"Hmm, that's nice." She cooed as his fingers traced her nipples while his lips covered the upper part of her breasts in soft kisses. She played with his hair and rubbed his back as his lips fastened to first her left nipple, then her right, retracing the circles his fingers had made with his soft tongue.

Her heart beat faster when he continued to slide down the bed, trailing kisses down her stomach, then giggled when he ran his tongue around her navel. The giggle turned into a low moan when he began kissing her mound, just over her pussy.

Jimmy slid down between her legs, his hands on her inner thighs and she groaned when he teased his lips along the crease of her thigh while his fingers lightly slid between her moist lips.

"Yes." She purred, "There you go, baby, give your mother a kiss."

Jimmy did better than that, easing two fingers inside her as he swirled his tongue around her excited clit. Karen sighed and lifting her legs, draped them over his shoulders, playfully running her soft foot along his back as his tongue now probed the folds of her pussy.

He removed his fingers and she moaned when he replaced them with his tongue. Jimmy groaned into her, his breath hot on her quivering lips as he swirled his tongue inside her and tasted his mother's juices.

Jimmy worked his head back and forth, fucking her with his rigid tongue and reaching down; she ran her fingers through his hair, while she cupped her left breast her thumb working her nipple. Jimmy moved slowly, sliding his tongue from inside her and playing it up and down the length of her slit.

She gasped and rocked her hips each time he licked her clit, but he would then slide back down and slip his tongue inside her. She lay there sighing and moaning as her son took his time exploring her pussy.

When he pushed his fingers back inside her, she rocked her hips, sliding them in and out of her as his tongue reached her clit once more, but this time remained there, licking and sucking gently.

"So good, baby." She cooed, "That's so good."

Jimmy looked up at her, his eyes staring into hers as he eased his tongue from her clit, taking a strong of her sticky fluid with it. He winked at her, then resumed sucking on her aching clit. He picked up the pace and she tensed up, but he then slipped his tongue back though her lips.

Karen moaned and whimpered as her son teased her, licking her clit, then stopping, getting her close then easing back on her. She put her feet on his shoulders and rocked her hips, urging his tongue to stay on her clit.

"Please, make me come, Jimmy." She moaned, "Don't tease me anymore, baby."

Jimmy smiled and sucked her clit hard into his mouth. Karen gasped and curling her toes into his shoulders, pushed against him, lifting her ass off the bed. He pumped his fingers harder and faster into her dripping pussy and began licking her clit faster.

His tongue played her clit masterfully, flicking up and down, the side to side, before giving it a couple of good hard sucks. Each time he sucked her legs shook harder and she moaned louder.

"Oh, right there." She groaned as he swirled his tongue in fast circles around the edge of her button. "Oh, I want to cum!" She whimpered.

Jimmy worked his tongue faster, and eased a third finger inside her. Karen arched her back, her body straining to come and when Jimmy pushed his fourth finger inside her while sucking her clit, she cried out and clamped her thighs around his head.

Jimmy moaned into her quivering flesh as she worked her hips, grinding his trapped face into her pussy. He kept licking and pushing his fingers deep inside her and she kept coming, squealing and holding his head between her thighs as her third orgasm of the night tore through her.

When the last waves of pleasure flowed through her and she let her legs slide from his shoulders, Jimmy slid up between her legs and her eyes rolled back in pleasure as his cock slipped inside her.

Jimmy kissed her and she moaned at the taste of her pussy from his lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth for more. He slid his arms beneath her as they continued to kiss and he was moving slowly inside her, long slow strokes that felt amazing.

Karen let her head fall back on the pillow and purred as his lips found her neck again. She put her arms around him and wrapping her long legs around his waist, drew her deeper inside her forbidden heat.

Jimmy moaned into her neck, but kept moving slowly. She rubbed his back and softly encouraged him, telling him how could he felt and how much she loved him. Karen moved her hips in time with his, nice and slow, just the way he was doing it.

This was the Jimmy she'd expected, the one who she had figured would make love to her and that was just what he was doing and it felt incredible. She pulled him closer against her, loving the way her breasts pressed into his chest and how he was moaning in her ear with each thrust.

His body tensed and kissing his neck she whispered, "Let it go, honey, let me feel it." Jimmy released a soft whimper and Karen sighed contentedly as his cock twitched and flooded her pussy with his warm cum.

"That's it, all of it, give me all of it." She urged as she hugged him even tighter and kissed his ear, while contracting her pussy around him, helping him fill her.

"Oh, mom." He sighed in her ear, "This is what I really wanted." He told her, "You feel incredible."

"So do you." She kissed him on the lips and when he tried to move, she tightened her legs around him. "Just stay right here."

Jimmy nuzzled his face sweetly into her neck and she smiled as she felt him begin to soften inside her.

"There's my baby boy." She held him close, "This is what makes you so special honey; you're so damn sweet. Never lose that, promise?"

"I promise." He told her, easing up from her, "Think there will be a girl that likes that? A lot of girls at school seem to go for bad boys and jerks, you know, like Jeff." He grinned.

"Honey, any girl would be lucky to have a boy like you and when you find her she's going to appreciate everything you are."

"I hope I meet someone just like you." He smiled as he rolled over next to her.

"You think I'm sweet?" She asked.

"I was thinking a wild ride" he quipped, "But sure."

"That ruins the moment," she sighed dramatically.

"I'm playing," he turned his head and kissed her, "Jeff's a lucky guy, he really is, but I'm glad he's with you."

"Really, you mean that?" Karen asked.

"No other guy would love you as much as he does and will treat you the way you deserve. Jeff really loves you." He shrugged, "I do too, but I think Jeff is more like dad and that's not a bad thing, and not a bad thing I'm not."

"That's right, baby. You're perfect as you are."

"This night meant a lot mom." He kissed her cheek, "I'll never forget it."

"Me either." She rolled over and draping her arm across him rested her head on his shoulder, "How about we go back to sleep and maybe if we wake up early enough, we have a little more fun?"

"Yeah?" He grinned, "I am an early riser."

"Well then this should work out."

He gave her a sweet smile, "This all worked out mom, it really did."

*****

Karen opened her eyes and sighed contentedly. She was lying on her side and her entire body had that pleasantly warm, slightly achy feeling associated with a night of torrid sex. Between her thighs she was aware of her moist, sticky pussy and her nipples were stiff against the sheet as she lay there just thinking of the last time she'd opened her eyes.

It had been four am and this time it was she who woke up first. Jimmy was on his back and easing the covers from him, she had licked her lips at the sight of his cock. He'd been soft, but not for long after she had slid down the bed and taken him into her mouth.

She took her time, gently licking and sucking him as he moaned and ran his hands through her hair and along her back. When he was fully hard, Karen had rolled over on top of him and rode him. She'd gone slow at first, enjoying the taboo treat of having her youngest son deep inside her while knowing it was probably going to be the last time.

Deciding to give him an extra thrill, Karen had turned around, riding him backwards, so he could watch her ass and his cock sliding into her pussy. She'd urged him to put a finger in her ass, then rode him faster and harder.

Jimmy had begin to moan that he didn't think he could come again and taking that as a challenge, Karen had turned around once more. This time she braced her hands on his chest and rode him so hard the bed was rocking and they were bouncing up and down.

Jimmy began whimpering that he couldn't finish and his little desperate sounds had caused her to go at him even harder. She came while riding him and when he really seemed as if he was too tried to cum, she'd slid off him, taken him back into her mouth and sucked him as if she were auditioning to be a porn star.

She sucked as hard as she could, all the while loving his little sounds and the way he squirmed and moved his hips. Spent as his cock was, his insatiable mother was not to be denied and as her baby boy released a soft whimpering moan, his cock twitched, sending what little cum his balls could muster into her mouth.

She'd sucked him greedily, then made a show of letting it drip down his cock and clean it back up again with her tongue. She'd then slid up into his embrace and smiled happily when he was asleep within minutes of his mother taking what she wanted.

Karen's eyes had been closing as she relived the encounter, but just before the closed completely she caught sight of the clock and saw it was eight thirty. Her eyes flew open, shit! Jeff had said he would be home by nine and she didn't want him to see Jimmy leaving the room.

"Jimmy, baby," She said as she rolled over, "You have to..."

She trailed off when she saw he was no longer in bed with her. On his pillow was the small pad she kept on the nightstand for when she made lists of things she needed as she thought of them. Picking up the pad, she read.

"Mom, sorry I didn't wake you, but you looked so peaceful, so beautiful and you pout when you sleep! I decided that I wanted that to be my last image of you from our amazing night together. Thank you again for sharing both your body as well as your heart with me. I was wrong to ask, but as always you gave your spoiled baby boy exactly what he wanted. Last night meant the world to me and please don't worry, I know it was once for me and I'm happy with that. You and Jeff deserve to be happy together and I hope you always will be and know that you have my blessing. Love, your baby boy."

Karen wiped at her eyes as she reread the note and leaning against the pillows, smiled. Jimmy was fine, last night had made things better not worse. The smile faded when she thought that at the moment this was only one out of two; would Jeff be okay?

Karen stretched, feeling her tired muscles protest and thought about the fact that yesterday she had slept with both her sons, Jeff in the morning, Jimmy early last night and had reveled in being with both. Jimmy had surprised her, being raunchier and more aggressive than she had thought, but the second time he had melted her heart the way he loved her.

Karen began to wonder if she would be able to put this behind her so easily, to forget this night when looking at Jimmy from this point on. She felt she could, Jeff was her love and nothing would change that, but to now know what her youngest son felt like in her arms, her bed, inside her, would be strange.

Looking back at the clock, she forced herself to get up and slipping on her old sweats and a t-shirt, she made her way out of the bedroom planning on showering before Jeff came home. She was just heading into the bathroom, when she heard the front door.

She went into the living room just as Jeff came in.

"Hey, honey." She said nervously, wondering how this was going to go.

"Mom." Jeff gave her a smile that looked as nervous as she felt.

1...67891011