I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, if that's okay."

"Sure, but you made it sound like you were done in the parlor."

"I was in a way. I want to talk to you without mom around."

"Let's talk then."

"Between us, right?"

"Brother's honor." Jeff assured him. "Neither of us has ever broken a trust when we've said that."

"Good because I feel funny even asking you, but would never want it to get back to mom."

"Got it. So what's on your mind?"

"What's it like?"

"What?"

"Don't be an idiot, Jeff." Jimmy quipped. "What the hell has been the drama of the day? What's it like to be with mom?"

"It's, well I guess it's not easy. We can't tell anyone so it kind of sucks to be sneaking and making up stories to people that we have lovers so no one thinks something's out of place."

"I mean being with her, like you know, a couple."

"She likes to say we're equal's, but sometimes when we argue she pulls the mom card."

"For Christ's sake, Jeff do I have to come out and say it?" He grunted disgustedly. "What's it like to fuck mom? What's she like as a woman?"

"Why would you want to know?" Jeff asked. "It's sick and wrong according to you."

"I think I was trying to tell myself that." Jimmy said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you just answer the question? What's it like? I mean its mom, but she's a woman too. When you have sex with her is she both to you and...is she good? Is she wild like my friends say cougars are?"

"Um, not sure I should talk about this."

"Jeff, I was standing there longer than I made out today."

"How long?"

"Mom was sitting on the table when I first came in and you were," He laughed softly. "Going down on her. Man is this a twilight zone conversation or what?"

"So you watched us for awhile." Jeff was stunned.

"Yeah, and I kept telling myself to open my damn mouth and say something, but I couldn't. Then when you started coming on her. That snapped me out of it and I reacted the way I should have reacted, pissed."

"But you weren't pissed at first, why?"

"Shocked at first, I think. Then seeing mom like that; naked, sweating, moaning and talking dirty, it was..."

"It was what?" Jeff prodded.

"Hot." Jimmy whispered. "I thought it was hot, Jeff. I was getting a damn hard on. That's why I finally started yelling. I was as mad at myself as I was you guys."

"You thought it was hot." Jeff said softly. "I have to say Jimmy that surprises me."

"It surprised me too, hence me going the other way and blowing up. I have a confession to make."

"Go for it, can't be bigger than what my secret that you found out today."

"When I came back and we were talking and I got ticked off and acted all offended that you were telling me stories of Jill and it was really mom?"

"Acted?"

"Yup, you got it. I was acting. I was acting for mom's sake. Truth is as soon as I made that connection earlier today when I was at the beach I started thinking of all the stories you told me."

"Oh, boy." Jeff muttered.

"The time 'Jill' tied you down and gave you a blow job that lasted an hour, then rode you until you couldn't get it up anymore. The time you tied her down and fucked her ass. The blow job in the parking lot of the showcase. Her going out with no panties and you fingering her in the movie theater. That was all mom."

"It was."

"I started seeing her doing all that and it was driving me crazy. So crazy I went into the bathroom at a restaurant up there and jacked off. To my damn mother."

"Wow." Jeff whistled, "That's something because I wasn't kidding earlier, I'd never really fantasized about her before we had sex." He shrugged. "Well maybe a little just before it happened, but it was vague and more about kissing her, like she really was a girlfriend."

"Right, but you never saw her having sex, or did you?"

"I walked in on her and dad once, a few years ago, but I didn't really see her, mostly him." Jeff gave a mock shudder. "Ugh, dad's hairy back, thank god we didn't get it."

"Thought about a lot of things today; Jeff. Know what one of them was?"

"Do tell." Jeff couldn't believe what he was hearing; Jimmy had been turned on, earlier. In one way that was a good thing, it meant he couldn't really be that mad at them, but on the other hand what if he became obsessed with their mother?

"We all hear we're not supposed to do this. Incest is wrong, it's a sin, hell, and it's illegal in the states. But it's legal in other parts of the world and there's a ton of porn about it. So people do like the fantasy."

"Fantasy key word. Most people like watching porn stars pretending to be moms, but not their own moms."

"But is that because there's no desire there or we've been told to so it's a given."

"Uh-oh, the big brain is going full throttle." Jeff forced a laugh while still thinking of where this would go as far as Jimmy and mom went. Would it change how he felt about her, but in a bad way? He would avoid her because he was now thinking of her?

"Yeah, it is and what I came up with is a simple fact. How many moms are really that hot? How many truly sex mothers are there? Of course there's some, but the average mom doesn't look like our mom."

"True."

"And wouldn't that affect it a little? Then throw in seeing her having sex. How many sons see their mother's fucking. I mean not a glimpse, but full out sex and hearing them say they like it in their ass? You see and hear that, you're getting a glimpse of your mom as a woman and a woman you already love. Now you put lust in."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I can see why you and mom enjoy it so much. She's the ultimate woman, Jeff. She loves you as a mother, and no one loves a boy like his mom, but she also loves you like a woman and a damned hot one and she's pretty fucking wild. You got the best of both worlds."

"That's dawned on me. You heard mom admit the taboo is a turn on."

"And I can see why and that's where I was going with this. I don't blame you, Jeff. Not at all."

"Well, that's good, I guess, but um, not sure it's a good thing for you to be seeing mom like that."

"Why? You think I'm going to hit on her?" Jimmy cracked.

"Of course not, but that's the point, you're just spinning wheels with it. But glad you told me and really glad you didn't tell her."

"Yeah, the wheels are spinning alright, but earlier it was all about just sex and I was thinking it would pass, give it time. You know like when I used to have that crush on Belinda across the street."

"Blech!" Jeff laughed.

"Right, well it went away and so will this although staying up here for the rest of the summer may not help, so I'm telling you if I can't get this shit out of my head I may not stay much longer."

"Your call, but stay at least a couple weeks so mom's not as hurt."

"Yeah." He sighed, "But she's not the only one hurt."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I said, earlier was just thinking of sex. Then I came home and watched you two all cuddled up and cozy together. The way you were holding mom was so sweet, she did look happy and then I thought about her in the love sense not just lust. Best of both worlds."

"What's that got to do with you being hurt?"

"I told you I wasn't mad at you and couldn't blame you for this and not wanting it to end."

"Right."

"Yeah, well I left out one big detail."

"What's that?"

"I'm not mad, I'm jealous as hell."

"Jealous?" Jeff shook his head, "Why would you be jealous? It's not like you ever thought of mom before this."

"True, but it's just, why you? Why not me?"

"You're really upset about that?" Jeff frowned, "Well, first off you left here and went to school."

"I was here for almost a year after dad left."

"And nothing was going on then, we told you that."

"But mom said you and her were getting close and you did spend a ton of time with her and," He sat up and pointed across the room at him, "You kept me away from her."

"Oh, come on." Jeff snapped. "Don't be stupid. You were still in school and like mom said we wanted you to keep your life normal as possible. All I gave up was chasing girls for awhile to spend time with her."

"And you ended up with the girl, didn't you?"

"You're really mad about this? You think I set out to be with mom and wanted you out of the picture? Jimmy, that's fucking nuts."

"Maybe, but why you over me, Jeff? Why wouldn't she have thought of me?"

"Again, time mostly." Jeff tried to be patient, this sure as hell wasn't what he expected, but he needed to figure it out so it didn't get to mom at some point.

"I don't buy that; she could have asked to spend more time with me. What do you have that I don't?"

"Ugh." Jeff wanted to slap his forehead, "It wasn't a damn contest. But if you need answers, okay. I'm older. You were eighteen I was twenty one. You were still pretty much a kid."

"Three years makes you a man and not me?"

"I'm more grown up, always have been. I'm not insulting you, but you've always been a little immature. I took over man of the house. I worked full time and bring in good money, enough that mom doesn't have to worry about footing your tuition alone."

"And honestly? Look at me, I look like dad, I've got his features, I'm rugged like he is, I even sound like him and I act like him." He stopped and thought about what he'd said, "Huh, I never even considered all that until now."

"You're dad two point o." Jimmy grunted. "That makes sense I guess. I'm more like mom. I'm quieter, nicer, kind of sensitive." He sighed, "Guess I'm not man enough."

"Don't be a dork." Jeff told him, "Being a man has nothing to do with any of that, but I think me being like him is what makes her feel good with me. I don't know, all I know is there was no her preferring me over you. It just happened."

"Might have happened differently if I went to school up here and still lived at home."

"I think if you stayed this conversation doesn't happen. I doubt mom and I would have crossed the line with you here all the time."

"Oh, joy." He said dryly, "I'm responsible for all this in a way."

"Jimmy you have to let this go. Mom loves you as much as me, but in a different way."

"No, she loves you more because she loves you in both ways."

"If you see it that way then you're the one hurting yourself."

"I know. You guys aren't trying to make me feel bad. But I wish."

"Wish what?"

"I wish I could, just once."

"Could what?"

"Be with mom. Like you are."

"Sleep with her?" Jeez this was getting worse, Jeff thought.

"Yes, sleep with her, have sex with her, you know, just once get to feel what you feel with her."

"Right, well..."

"You don't get it I don't expect you too, but this hurts. I was always close to mom, dad used to call me a mama's boy. I was just like her, you were like him and always running around with friends and playing sports and chasing girls."

"Mom used to say she loved how sweet I was. She loved you to, but she liked that I was like her, not dad. That's why she called me her baby boy. You were dad's boy. The fighter, the tough kid, the one who loved his trade and wanted to keep it going on the family."

"He loved you went to school, Jimmy. He was so proud when you got that acceptance letter just before he passed away. He was proud of both of us."

"I know, but he was more thrilled with you. It was okay though. You were dad and I was mom and that's what I had in my mind over you. That I was mom's favorite, her baby and the sweet kid she identified more with. Now I find out you even took that away."

Jimmy was choking up and Jeff's frustration faded. Getting out of bed, he went and sat next to his brother, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't take anything away, Jimmy. Mom loves all of that about you still, she always will."

"But not like she loves you. You don't get it Jeff, you got it all. All of dad's praise and now all of mom, literally. You sleep with her, you hold her, she tells you she loves you and means it in every way."

"I don't know what to say, little brother, except I'm sorry if I somehow hurt you."

"You didn't. It hurts, but not because you made it hurt."

"Can I make it better somehow?"

"No, only mom could and I would never ask her to." "To sleep with her?"

"Yes. That's what I want. I want to know her like that. I want to feel her, for her to feel me. I want to be in her bed and hear her call me her baby boy while she....loves me."

"Not sure that would ever happen, Jimmy."

"It won't and the reason isn't just because I wouldn't have the stones to ask her, but you and her are together. I would be asking her to cheat and that's not right for you." He shrugged, "So all I can do is stew about it." He looked at Jeff.

"I know; I'm an idiot and a pussy right?"

"Not at all, Jimmy. I never knew you felt that bad, that you weren't as important to dad."

"I know I was, but in a different way. Like I said, being a mama's boy was what I had that you didn't. Now you're mama's man."

He wiped at his eyes, "Man, I'm pathetic. I catch my brother having sex with my mother and the only real reason I'm upset is because I feel left out."

"You're not pathetic." Jeff squeezed his shoulder. "This is a messed up situation for all involved so who's to say what's right and wrong to feel?"

"Maybe, but easy for you to say, you're the one that got what he wanted, you don't know what it's like to always feel second best."

He eased away from Jeff, "I don't mean that as a shot at you big brother, you've never made me feel that way. It just is what it is as dad always said. I'll get over it." He sighed slipping his legs back under the sheet, said, "Not like I have a choice."

"Night, Jeff, thanks for listening." He rolled over on his side facing the wall, signaling the conversation was over.

"Night, little brother." Jeff went back over to his bed, and stretched out, but didn't close his eyes.

He replayed the conversation in his mind and kept coming back to the hurt in his brother's eyes. Who could have expected jealousy, instead of anger or just plain disgust? He looked over at Jimmy and in the dim light provided by the street lamp coming through the partially open window, he could see his shoulder shaking; he was crying.

Jeff's heart went out to him and he thought of his last words, that he had no choice, but to get over it.

That wasn't necessarily true.

*****

"Mom?"

Karen opened her eyes to see Jeff standing by the side of the bed.

"Honey, what are you doing in here?"

"Don't worry, Jimmy's asleep." Jeff sat down on the edge of the bed and looking at the clock Karen saw it was just after two in the morning.

"Baby, I know it's hard to not be with each other, but we can't take a chance, he could wake up any time."

"I didn't come in here for that." Jeff assured her, although when she sat up against the pillow his eyes immediately sought out her breasts.

Karen was wearing one of those slinky silky tops that revealed a lot of cleavage and her nipples showed clearly through the pink material. Jeff imagined the matching pair of little shorts still beneath the covers and how they were tight enough to show off lips of her pussy.

Despite his intention to simply talk, his cock swelled in his shorts and leaning over, he kissed her, his hand going to her left breast, squeezing it gently as his thumb found her nipple through the top.

"You didn't?" She eased back from his kiss. "Could have fooled me." Her eyes hungrily roamed over her son's muscular form in the tight white sleeveless shirt then down to the large bugle in his shorts. "Jeff, don't do this to me, we can't."

"I know," He sighed. "Even though Jimmy did tell me I could come sleep in here now that he knows."

"And we said we wouldn't." She reminded him, ignoring the protests of her already very warm pussy.

"We won't, but we need to talk."

"It can wait." Karen shook her head, "If Jimmy knows you're in here he's not going to think we're talking."

"We have to talk without him around and need to do it soon. I've been awake and he's been snoring for almost an hour, we should be fine."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Jimmy."

"Right," Karen nodded, thinking about Jimmy's request to kiss her and the comment he'd made about Jeff being lucky. "We do need to talk about him, he kind of surprised me with something just before he went to bed, after you had left us alone."

"Bet I got a bigger surprise for you." Jeff replied. "But go ahead, you first."

"Don't say anything and don't get mad." Karen warned him, "But when I kissed him goodnight he asked if I would kiss him for real."

"Did you?"

"Yes. I know it may have been a mistake, but all I could think of was he saw you banging me over the kitchen table and I'm going to say no to a quick peck on the lips from him?" She sighed, "So I kissed him, tried for really quick, but he made it longer and would have kept going if I didn't pull away."

"How far do you think he would have gone?" Jeff asked, putting his hand on her leg and wishing she didn't have the covers pulled up to her waist. Damn, even during something serious like this he couldn't keep from thinking of her.

"I don't know." She admitted, "But he made a comment about you being a lucky guy." She looked at Jeff, her eyes, misting up, "I screwed up yet again. Should have just told him no. I think he feels I'd be open to something with him now, or maybe he was testing me, either way."

She lowered her head, "I'm a fucking disgrace as a mother, Jeff. I'm in love with one son and just feel like I betrayed the other because of it."

"Hey, you're a good mom, always have been." Jeff slid onto the bed next to her and slipped his arm around her shoulders. "This is weird, we know that, but we know how real it is and Jimmy, well I guess there was no perfect way for him to take this."

Karen gratefully leaned into him and put her hand on his chest, "You'll always defend me, Jeff and I'm not saying we're not happy, but I'm never going to see mother of the year votes over this mess" She lifted her head and kissed him, "I hope I'm a better girlfriend."

"You're the best women I know, period."

"Sex is still off the table, no matter how thick you lay it on." She gave him a tired grin. "You don't seem surprised by what I told you."

"Not at all, in fact I'm glad because this way you won't have any doubts about what I'm going to tell you."

Karen rested her head on his shoulder and listened as Jeff recounted his conversation with his brother. When he was finished she leaned up and released a deep breath,

"So Jimmy thinks I chose you over him somehow, that's crazy."

"All this is crazy, remember?"

"I feel awful." She wiped at her eyes, "I always thought him finding out about us would upset him, but just in the sense of its wrong and we were lying. I never thought he would be jealous."

"Me either." Jeff agreed, "But he made some sense. All the people that condemn it have never been in a position to see it and feel it. Jimmy saw it as a special closeness, one he never got to have with you."

"One no son is supposed to want." She pointed out, "Unless of course they're my sons. I think I went wrong somewhere."

"We're not wrong." Jeff snapped, "Stop saying that."

"I'm sorry, honey. You're right, but I saw us as an exception, now Jimmy sees it and he wants it too. Makes me feel I put something out there I shouldn't have."

"You didn't. You and I grew close over your grief and my wanting to be there for you and things escalated. Jimmy is seeing it as me somehow one upping him. I never knew he felt that way, I always thought he was the good kid, with going to college and being a lot more like you."

"We always loved you both equally." Karen assured him, "But I think Jimmy was right. You are so much like your father and I'm the kind of woman who's always in control in life, but likes to be controlled in bed and you have that confidence and physicality and edge to you. Sweet gets checked at the bedroom door."

1...56789...11