I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

"You don't need a gown for that, mom, you're a beautiful woman." Jimmy told her.

"Thank you, honey." She gave him a big smile, "That's sweet of you."

"And true." Jeff patted her knee. "Jimmy and me dealt with a lot of milf jokes didn't we?"

"Okay, stop laying it on, I'll make breakfast tomorrow." Karen laughed.

"So anyway, I get dressed that night and go all out, my best earrings, bracelet, pearl necklace and I'm putting my make up on and I had this memory of your father." She took a deep breath to try to keep the emotion out of her voice when she thought of Jim.

"Your dad used to always be ready before me and he would sit on the edge of the bed and watch me put my make up on. He would say he liked watching me try to make myself more beautiful than I already was."

"Dad was smooth." Jeff snickered, trying to keep the mood light. He wasn't sure he liked mom going into a lot of detail, but so far his brother seemed receptive and mom was right, no more lies from this point on.

"He would get up and come over to where I was sitting in front of my mirror and kiss my cheek or my neck and tell me how good I looked. Sometimes he'd keep going and we'd end up late."

"I'd say TMI, but considering current topic of conversation." Jimmy interrupted. "I guess it's all perspective."

"I kept thinking about that and just had one of those moments. I couldn't do it, I couldn't go. At least not with anyone. I called my date and told him something came up and I would meet him there. Honestly I didn't know if I would."

"I'm telling you about your dad because you have to understand Jeff never knew any of this. It was something only your father and I knew."

"Jeff knocked and came in asking if I knew what time it was. I told him I didn't think I could go and he sat on the bed, like your dad always did and tried to talk me into still going even if I went there and just socialized and had a nice night."

"I started finishing my makeup, trying to do what he said and go through with it, but my hand was shaking and I was so nervous. I kept looking in the mirror and every time I did, Jeff was watching me. He told me how incredible I looked, how beautiful and how nice the dress was." She grinned. "Said I'd be the hottest woman there."

"I asked if he really thought I was beautiful or just saying that. He got up and he came up behind me, put his hands on my bare shoulders and told me I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever known, inside and outside."

"Just dad was smooth?" Jimmy made the joke, but he spoke softly and appeared to be engrossed in mom's story.

"He leaned over and kissed my cheek and I put my hands over his and told him I loved him. I meant as a son, or at least I thought I did. Looking back, maybe I meant it just as I said it. Jeff moved my hair to the side and kissed my neck."

Karen looked away from Jimmy and spoke quietly. "At that moment, anything that happened after that was my responsibility. When he kissed me, my first thought, the proper one, was what the hell was that? Did my son just kiss me the way her would a girlfriend?"

"Right there I should have said something, made a joke, told him that was wrong. I should have done what a mother was supposed to do, stop it. But another part of me."

She was still looking away, speaking softly as if she were putting herself back in the moment and no longer talking to Jimmy.

"It felt so good, so sweet and his hands were trembling under mine. Instead of saying stop, I told him it felt nice. He did it again, but lingered and a shudder went through me."

Jeff frowned and was going to tell her to stop, Jimmy didn't need details, but before he could speak he noticed his brother staring intently at their mother. There was no trace of anger or disgust, in fact he appeared entranced, as if he were really listening to it.

"He kissed my shoulder, then the back of my arm. He was so soft, so tender. I turned my head and lifted his chin and kissed him. I knew I shouldn't be doing it, but he felt so good and...and I had been alone for almost a year and I needed affection and more."

"We kissed again, then again and, next thing I know I'm standing and my dress is on the floor and my son's hands and lips are all over me and," She stopped and released a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Jimmy, that's too much, I just remember the night so well."

"Its okay." Jimmy sounded as if he were in another world himself. "I wanted to know."

"We ended up in bed and the next morning I woke up thinking what the hell did we do? What was wrong with me, how could I? All the thoughts that should have stopped me the night before. I was naked in bed with my oldest son."

"Okay, mom, he gets it." Jeff spoke up this time.

"But he felt so good holding me and he looked so sweet sleeping and when he woke up, the way he looked at me. We made love again, then later we talked and said we wouldn't. We said the right things, big mistake, we were overcome with emotions, we'd gotten too close, this was wrong and what about Jimmy."

"But we couldn't stop. Jeff was in the shower that night and I just went in there with him. Then we said, okay, last time and after that, he came up to me in the damn kitchen. All I was doing was making coffee. We were like a new couple, totally infatuated, couldn't get enough, it's been like that ever since."

"But it was, and is, so much more than sex, Jimmy. Understand I could get sex anywhere, God knows enough ass hat guys proposition me, and your brother was always messing around. It's about the love, the emotion.

"I know it sounds bad, but I swear being his mother makes me feel even closer to him, sexually and emotionally, it's like we're sharing something special and sometimes I wonder why it's supposed to be wrong."

She sighed. "But today taught me why, if you have to keep it secret and would be ashamed if people knew then it's wrong."

Taking Jeff's hand she squeezed it, "But in this case I'll be wrong. I hope you can find a way to forgive us and understand, I really do, but if you don't, I'm not going to say we'll stop."

"I wouldn't ask you to." Jimmy sounded distracted, as if he were still somewhere else.

"You mean that?" Karen asked, daring to hope, "You'd accept us?"

"I don't know if I can completely accept it." He admitted, "But I love both of you and what am I going to do, never speak to you again? I could never do that."

He lowered his face into his hands. "This is a lot to process, but I'm glad you told me how it started. Hearing it doesn't make it seem so bad."

"Then let's end on that note." Jeff stood up, "I'm exhausted and I bet you are too. Let's all hit the sack and maybe we'll sit around a cup of coffee and talk a little more or, whenever you're ready, Jimmy, it's up to you."

"Please stay for awhile though." Karen said, "If you're too uncomfortable to stay all summer I understand, but at least stay a few more days. We're going to do just what we did until today. We won't be together with you here. We don't want it to be awkward."

"More awkward you mean?" Jimmy waved his hand, "I appreciate it and yeah, I think I'm ready for some sleep."

"Sounds good to me." Jeff leaned over to Karen to kiss her good night out of habit, but at the last second moved his head to kiss her cheek. "Night, mom."

"Good night, honey. Jimmy can you stay out here for a minute?"

"Sure." He had stood up and remained standing as he watched Jeff leave the room.

Karen rose and standing in front of him, took his hands in hers.

"I just want to say again that this is on me a lot more than your brother."

"He looks like a willing accomplice."

"I'm far more responsible." She insisted. "Jeff is an adult, but end of the day I'm the parent and if we were both letting things go too far, I'm the one that is supposed to know better."

"I'm not mad anymore." He said, giving her a tired smile. "You don't have to worry about me running back to Florida hating either of you."

"That means a lot honey, because you would have the right."

"And you have a right to be happy and if Jeff makes you happy, that's what matters. I don't really have to understand it."

"I appreciate you saying that." She looked up into his dark eyes, "And I hope we can get through this."

"Me too."

"Night, honey." She rose up on her toes to kiss his cheek,

"Hey, mom?" He put his hands lightly on her shoulders. "Um, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Well, its more like can I have something?"

"Again, anything." She told him.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"I just kissed you." She shrugged. "But if your other cheek is jealous, okay."

"No, a real one, on the lips." He looked away. "You know, like you kiss Jeff."

"Honey, when I kiss Jeff I'm not kissing him as my son."

"You call him that, you admitted it." He was still looking down as if embarrassed to look at her.

"Right, but that's because, well, we're more than that."

"So the answers no." He nodded. "Okay."

He looked crestfallen and Karen hesitated. Doing this was wrong. Jimmy was not Jeff; there was no bond other than a healthy mom son relationship with her youngest. But he'd been through a lot today with what he'd seen and trying to understand it. She didn't want to upset him about anything else.

"Hold on," She said as he began to turn away, "You're right, what's one little kiss between a mother and her baby boy?"

"You haven't called me that in a long time."

"You said you hated it." She reminded him.

"I lied." He gave her an odd smile. "I was just trying to act cool."

"Okay, but I won't in front of Jeff, how's that?"

"Deal." He nodded, then looked at her expectantly.

Taking his face in her hands, Karen leaned and kissed him softly, Jimmy kissed her back, his lips lightly caressing hers and when she eased back, he leaned forward, keeping their lips in contact and kissed her again, firmer this time.

Karen let him for a moment, before turning her head. His lips grazed her cheeks and giving him a quick peck on his, she said. "Good night, Jimmy."

"Good night mom." He replied, turning with her and following her as they left the living room.

Karen stopped to shut the lamps off and when she around was surprised to see Jimmy still standing there waiting for her. He walked down the hall with her and when they reached the room he and Jeff were sharing, she said.

"See you in the morning, hon."

"Sure." He looked as if he wanted to say something, but didn't know what.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking of something."

"Want to share?" She asked.

Jimmy didn't speak right away, but instead looked her up and down, as if checking her out; when he spoke he said quietly. "I was just thinking my big brothers a lucky guy."

*****

"Honey, that feels so nice," Mom purred as his lips trailed down the soft skin of her shoulder.

She turned her head and guided his lips to hers and a shiver went through him. He'd had no idea he was going to this, but seeing her sitting there in that gown, looking beautiful, but yet so sad, he couldn't help himself.

Mom kissed him harder and he moaned when her tongue pushed against his lips. Mom turned in the chair and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. His hands ran up and down her arms and across her exposed back, enjoying her soft smooth skin. He ran one hand up through her long sandy brown hair and she moaned into their tongue filled kiss.

She let her head fall back and Jeff, eagerly fastened his lips to her exposed throat. He was shocked when she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled up on it. He raised his arms and mom stood up to remove his shirt and toss it away.

She kissed him again, this time her tongue immediately finding his. Her fingers ran along his chest and stomach and he gasped when she unsnapped his jeans and pulled his zipper down. Slipping his arms around her, he found the zipper to her gown and pulled it down.

Mom moaned his name as he pushed her dress down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. He trailed his lips down her neck and she trembled when he kissed the top of her chest. His fingers worked the clasp of her strapless bra and when it opened she grabbed it between the cups and pulled it off, exposing her breasts.

His mother's breasts were gorgeous, not huge but much more than a mouthful and when he cupped them she moaned loudly and arched her back, pushing them into his hands. Her arm went around his shoulders and her hand into his hair.

She shoved his head down into her chest and he eagerly sucked her rosy nipple into his mouth.

"Yes," She purred, "Oh, honey that feels so good!"

Jeff switched to her other nipple, sucking it while fondling the other. His heart was pounding and he was so hard! He knew this was wrong. No way in hell should he be standing here sucking on his nearly naked mother's tits, but oh fuck, she looked and felt incredible.

She slipped her free hand into his underwear and he whimpered when her slender fingers wrapped around his aching cock.

"Oh, my God." She breathed, "Jeff, you're so hard and so...big."

"Its yours." He said around her nipple, "It's all yours, I'm all yours."

"And I want all of it." She pressed against him, her hips grinding into him, as she stroked him. "God I want you."

She pushed his jeans and underwear down causing his cock to spring free. Mom put her hands on his shoulders and eased him away from her tits. Jeff's disappointment quickly turned into a surprised moan, when she sat back down in the chair and with no hesitation took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, mom," He whispered, his hands gathering her hair to the side so he could watch his mother suck him.

'Hmm," She moaned as her head bobbed, taking him deeper and deeper into her warm wet mouth.

Her arms went around his waist, her hands squeezing his ass and pulling him closer, pushing her further into her mouth. He gasped when she worked her lips all the way to the base of his shaft then shook her head rapidly back and forth, her tongue swirling around his shaft.

She worked her mouth, back up, leaving smears of red lips stick on his hard flesh, before bobbing her head again. She released him with a sloppy wet sound, spit and pre cum splattering on her chin and his stomach.

Standing up, she kissed him hard, her lips sticky from his dripping cock and whispered, "I need you inside me."

He took her hand and stepped back, towards the bed, but she shook her head, "Right here, right now."

She turned around, putting her hands on the mirror and pushing her ass at him. Jeff took a moment to admire his mother's perfect ass in the skimpy purple thong she had on and then sank to his knees, peppering her back with kisses as he did.

Mom moaned and wiggled her hips as he hooked his fingers into her thong and pulled it over her hips then pushed it down the length of her shapely legs. He spread her cheeks open and she cried out when he plunged his tongue into her juicy pussy.

Mom moaned and worked her hips into his face as he swirled his tongue inside her, then trailed it down to her clit. She whimpered when he traced several wet circles around it, then sucked it gently between his lips.

"Oh, honey." She moaned, "That's so good, but I need it. Take me, Jeff, take your mother."

Jeff stood up behind her and with one smooth thrust buried himself inside her. They both cried out as her hot wet pussy spread around his long thick cock. He stayed still, allowing her to get used to him then pumped his hips, slowly working his cock in and out of her.

"Faster." She groaned, "We'll go slow later, we'll take our time and play and get to know each other, but honey, right now I just need to be fucked."

Jeff didn't need any further encouragement and putting his hands on her shoulders proceeded to fuck her fast and hard. Mom yelped as he took her, using long hard strokes and driving into her hard enough to send his balls slapping against her clit.

Jeff looked up from watching his wet shaft slide in and out of her and was confronted with the reflection in the mirror. Mom's eyes were wide and bright and filled with lust. Her face was red and her mouth open as she squealed and moaned as he fucked her.

Her amazing tits were bouncing wildly and her hands were now flat on the mirror as she bent over further to let him fuck her harder. And there he was behind her, his own eyes wild and the muscles bulging in his arms and chest as he fucked her.

Watching himself fuck her caused him to thrust his hips even faster and he groaned when his balls tightened and his cock twitched with each thrust. His moans became more desperate and she groaned.

'Yes, oh, yes, Jeff, come for me, honey, come for your mother!"

Jeff's eyes rolled back and he released a pathetic sounding whimper as his cock erupted. Mom squealed as he buried himself to the hilt and sent several long hot spurts of come into her quivering pussy.

She wiggled her hips and contracted her pussy, urging every drop from him as he resumed fucking her with short hard strokes, each one ending with another squirt as he painted the walls of his mother's pussy.

When he had nothing left, he leaned over and kissed her now sweaty back.

"Damn." He whispered.

"I needed that." She breathed, her chest heaving.

She stood up, causing his cock to slide out of her and Jeff saw his cum dripping down her thighs. Turning around she slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Jeff hugged her tightly against him enjoying the feeling of her hard nipples pressing into him and his still hard cock throbbing against her stomach.

Mom eased from his embrace and stepping around him headed for the bed. When she reached it, she lay back on it and beckoned him with her finger,

"Come over here, baby." She smiled as he immediately walked over to her. Spreading her legs, she put her arms out to him, "Now you can make love to me."

Jeff awoke with a start, and sat up to see Jimmy coming into the room. At first he'd thought he'd fallen asleep right away, but a look at the clock told him he'd come in here almost an hour ago.

"Sorry I woke you up." Jimmy said as he walked past him and over to the other bed, where he stripped down to his boxers.

"That's okay. You and mom talk for awhile?" He became conscious of the throbbing hard on between his legs and was glad the sheet was pulled up.

"A couple minutes, then I took a shower and had a snack. I'm tired, but the heads spinning, know what I mean."

"I do and hey, bro, I'm sorry I smacked you."

"Don't worry, it's not the first time."

"Want to hit me?"

"No." Jimmy sighed. "Stop being a meat head, will you?"

"Can't. You got mom's brains, I got dad's attitude."

"Dad was kind of a tool sometimes." Jimmy laughed, "Him and mom were like lady and the tramp. She was smart and pretty, and knew how to act. Dad was sort of a street rat."

"But they were perfect for each other and they got one of each kid." Jeff said with a smile. "Two boys, but you're close enough to a girl to count as mini mom."

"Funny." Jimmy said, but laughed.

He slipped under the covers, but rolled over onto his side to face Jeff.

"You know, you don't have to be in here. Seeing I know, you may as well go into your room and you know, whatever."

"Nope, we said we weren't going to do anything with you in the house. Today we thought you were gone."

"I'm telling you that you can if you want."

"Thanks, but this doesn't need to be stranger for you than it already is."

"Okay, but don't blame me that you're here because I'm sure you'd rather be curled up with mom." He paused, "And I don't blame you."

"What?" Jeff sat up on that one, "What did you say?"

"You tired, Jeff?" Jimmy ignored his response to his statement.

"I was sleeping, but hey, if you want to talk, I'm all ears." Especially after what he just said.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers
1...45678...11