I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

He walked up to her and putting his arms around her, kissed her, then hugged her tightly. Karen folded into his strong arms and kissed him back, before nuzzling her face into his neck for a moment.

"How did it go?" He asked as he stepped away from her and sat down on the couch. When she didn't answer right away, he prodded, "Did you?"

"Yes." She sat down on the edge of the couch next to him.

"How did it go?"

"It went," She put her hands out. "How do I answer that?"

"Honestly." He told her, "Did Jimmy enjoy it, was he okay this morning?"

"Yes and yes." She said evasively, "He slipped out before I woke up, but left me a beautiful note. He's fine, Jeff. You were right, last night made him happy and he's okay and okay with us."

"Good."

"You going to be okay?" Karen asked. "Did it bother you last night?"

"I thought of it more than I had figured I would." He said, an odd look on his face, "A lot more."

"I'm sorry honey." She put her arm around him, "I didn't mean for you to be upset, but it was your idea and I don't feel any differently about you or Jimmy, I love you both, but only you as more."

"I know." He smiled, "But good to hear it. So, uh, what was he like?"

"We agreed no details." She reminded him.

"Was he nervous? Was he sweet?" He asked as if she hadn't spoken.

"Jeff."

"I'm not mad mom, but I'm wondering, that's all."

"Fine, he was more like you the first time, some dirty talk and...well, it was wilder than I thought, it surprised me, but after that he was adorable. So sweet, so loving." She smiled, "My little mama's boy."

"Wow, who would have thought the little shit would have had it in him?" Jeff laughed.

"Not so little and I had it in me a few times." She replied, than wanted to slap smack herself. Why would she say that.

"Well then." Jeff said, but a smile was still playing about his lips, "The little nerd did himself proud. Then again you can be very motivational."

"Are we okay, Jeff?" She asked softly, "This can all be put behind us?"

"No problems on my end." He leaned over and kissed her, "None at all, mom. I told you it would work out." He looked down the hall, "Jimmy sleeping?"

"I think so." She gave him a sly smile, "Losing my touch if he isn't."

"You're a bad girl, mom." Jeff said quietly. "Still thinking about that little threesome story you told me about."

"Jeez." Karen felt her face flushing. "Knew I shouldn't have told you."

"You didn't tell me enough. I want details woman." He winked. "Great pillow talk."

"Yeah, maybe. Anyway, I'm going to shower for obvious reasons." She kissed him quickly, then got up and headed out of the room, "I'll make breakfast when I come out okay?"

"Sure." He waved to her and leaned back on the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table.

Karen entered the bathroom and turning the shower on stripped out of her clothes and after adjusting the water, slid the glass door open and stepped in. Closing the door, she inhaled the steamy air and with a sigh let the hot water stream down her chest and stomach.

She turned around letting it soak her hair and run down her back and grabbing her vanilla body wash, slowly lathered herself up. She washed her breasts, her fingers lingering over her nipples, how the hell could she still feel horny? She felt as if she had a sex hangover.

Her hand slid down her soapy stomach and between her legs. Her clit was swollen and she had to force herself not to continue touching it. She needed to slow her roll and prepare to try to have as normal of a morning as possible while having breakfast with her two sons, both of which now knew what it was like to fuck their mother.

"How about you let me do that?" Jeff said behind her.

"Jesus!" She yelped, spinning around so fast she would have slipped and fallen if Jeff didn't catch her by her arms. "Jeff, what the hell are you doing in here?"

"Conserving water?" he asked while his eyes roamed hungrily up and down her soapy body.

"You need to get the out of here." Even as she spoke she returned the favor, taking in her oldest son's powerful form, especially that huge cock standing at attention as it always was for his mother.

"Doors locked." He said, pulling her against him.

"Jeff." She whispered as his cock slid along her slick stomach, "We can't, your brother."

"Sleeping."

"No, I...I was just with him."

"I know." Jeff said and caused her to cry out in surprise, when he grabbed her ass, lifted her effortlessly up over his waist and impaled her on his cock.

He turned then around and shoving her hard against the wall, covered her mouth with his free hand, while he thrust his hips, driving his think cock into her uncomplaining pussy.

Karen whimpered into his hand, but wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him tightly as he fucked her against the wall. The hot water was hitting both of them and she was breathing hard in the steamy air.

Jeff felt incredible and when he released her mouth and cupped her ass with both hands, spreading her cheeks to fuck her deeper, she moaned, "Oh, God, you're so fucking hard."

"Sorry." He said in her ear, "I know you like sweet, but that's not me."

"It's okay," she moaned squeezing her legs, tightly around his waist. "I like this to."

"I know you do, bet you'll like this better." He let her go, pushing on her thighs so she would lower her legs.

The second her feet were on the floor, he grabbed her shoulders, spun her around and pushed her into the wall. Karen bit her lip to not cry out when he grabbed her hips, pulled her back slightly and slammed his cock balls deep inside her.

Jeff grabbed her wrists and spread her arms out, pinning her to the wall, his hands over hers. She spread her legs wider and released muffled cries into the warm air as she pressed her cheek to the tile wall.

Jeff's chest was against her back and he had her pinned completely against the wall as he fucked the shit out of her.

"Oh my God." She moaned. "Oh, Jeff, you're just taking your mother aren't you?"

"Damn straight I am, just like you love it." He hissed in her ear. Releasing her hands, he grabbed her wet hair, yanking her head back and devouring her lips with his as his other hand worked between them and found her clit.

"Hmmm!" She squealed into his kiss as he rubbed her swollen button in hard fast circles.

He let her hair go and pulling her back, grabbed her left nipple, twisting it while still fucking her. Karen braced her hands on the wall and pushed back, pushing her ass out and spreading her legs wider as if being frisked.

Jeff cock was plunging hard and deep and his thumb working her clit so hard it was borderline painful, as was the fucking itself, especially after all the sex she'd had last night. Goddamn, you little slut, she hissed to herself, your letting your son fuck you right after your other son just left your bed.

The thought sent a thrill through her and arching her back, she worked her hips back into her son's relentless cock. Jeff took her clit between his fingers and gave it a light pinch that sent her over the edge. She began to squeal, but it was cut off by Jeff covering her mouth again.

She howled into his hand as her orgasm slammed through her and Jeff moaned in her ear as his cock erupted, spilling his hot cum into her quivering pussy. Karen moaned and whimpered as they came together, her pussy contracting around his thrusting cock, milking him and helping him fill her up, in a matter of hours she had been filled by both her boys.

Oh, she was so going to burn for this, she thought even as she ground her hips into her son forcing his cock even deeper. With a groan, Karen slumped into the shower wall. Jeff slipped his arms around her waist, pretty much holding her up as he knees trembled from the incredible orgasm.

He was breathing hard in her ear and she whispered, "Easy, baby, just relax and stay right here." She contracted her pussy around his still hard cock inside her. "Please just stay right here."

"I plan on it." He kissed her neck, "Love you."

"Love you too." She leaned her face against the tiles and catching her breath, said quietly, "Jeff, I know why you did this."

"I don't think you do." He sighed and moved his cock inside her, only a couple of inches, but it felt so good.

"You want to prove to me how you can fuck me. You don't have to, baby. I told you, its me and you."

"You think I fucked you like that because of Jimmy?" He asked, now moving his hips more his cock sliding through his mother's cum filled pussy.

"I know you did." My god he was still fucking her! Even for him, this was something. "You don't have to be jealous, honey."

"Jealous." He laughed softly in her ear. "I'm not jealous you fucked my brother all night."

"No?" She asked, then moaned when his hands went to her hips and he began fucking her harder, she shuddered as she felt his cum leaking down her thighs as he just kept pumping her.

"I'm not jealous at all." He whispered in her ear. "It turns me on."

He thrust into her harder and leaning against the wall as Jeff fucked her already cum drenched pussy, Karen thought, like father, like son.

Author's note: Well I think we all know where this could end up going. A little menage a mom a trois? I hope you enjoyed the story and if you did-or didn't- take a minute to let me know why. We all write for free here so our only payment is in votes and comments and yours would be appreciated. As always, thank you for reading. Lovecraft68

1...67891011