In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Say there's someone sitting on the couch," Paula whispered. "We'd want to see what's under their skirts, right?"

"Which would make us a real good establishing shot," Jimmy agreed. "Paula, you got the job. Oh, and you're getting eight an hour, hear?"

"Outrageous!" Paula whooped.

'Horny Roommates & The Lucky Plumber' took roughly six hours to shoot. Jimmy found that he did not have to wear the two hats of director and male lead. Paula took on the job of camera operator and director.

"Cut, cut, cut," Paula said. "All right, Wanda? When you're right there like that? I can't see Jimmy's whang. For all we know? You could be sitting on a brick, not a dick."

Paula repositioned the three actors, then called out 'Action' again.

"That's much better," Paula mumbled as she focused on Jimmy's cock sliding in and out of Wanda's blonde pussy.

The turkey baster was utilized; Jimmy had not one, but two faces to coat with his semen. Paula kept the camera videoing as she liberally squirted Cindy's face and open mouth and Wanda's face and open mouth as both girls stroked Jimmy's spurting cock.

Both the video and the magazine opened with the establishing shot of the two 'roommates' on the couch. For the first ten seconds, the camera showed two pairs of shapely legs and short skirts as the two girls talked about needing some cock.

"Suzy, I think I have the solution," Lucy/Wanda said.

The camera backed up to show Lucy/Wanda brandishing a large vibrator. Suzy/Cindy squealed in delight as she stroked the vibrator, then the two 'roommates' kissed hotly.

Paula watched intently as Jimmy edited the video from the two hundred and seventy minutes of video she'd recorded. If meeting Jimmy had caused Paula's pussy to get wet, seeing him as Suzy/Cindy unzipped Jimmy's uniform trousers had nearly caused Paula to wiggle her tight blue jeans down to rub her pussy to orgasm.

Now, even as Jimmy went, inch by inch through the footage, seeing his thick meat sliding in and out of Lucy/Wanda's pussy, Suzy/Cindy's pussy, and his meat sliding in and out of the two girls' mouths had Paula squirming in her seat.

Technically, Paula Brandt was still a virgin. Being the fat kid all of her life, she'd never had a boyfriend. She'd never had a date. But at a pool party, she'd sucked four guys' cocks. Her hymen had been torn when she'd taken a large cucumber and jammed it into her pussy.

"How much, how much did you pay them do all this?" Paula asked as Jimmy marked an edit point.

"Five hundred, then they splitting ten percent of the gross," Jimmy mumbled as he forwarded the video again, cutting the visible turkey baster out of the frame.

"Five hundred?" Paula asked, eyes wide.

"Uh huh," Jimmy agreed and made another edit point, removing the turkey baster from the footage.

"Damn! I mean, God, I wish I was pretty enough," Paula said wistfully.

"You are pretty enough do this," Jimmy smiled and rewound the tape.

He sat back and looked at Paula. She smiled a nervous smile.

"You are pretty. Ain't going lie; you know you kind of fat, but hey, guess what? They got them people? Kind of like them some fat girls yeah," Jimmy assured her.

Then he resumed editing.

Daphne Triche, Paula's roommate had an older brother, Dennis Triche, who had denounced religion, and claimed to be an agnostic. Dennis was banned, ostracized from the rest of the family, but his nineteen year old sister still loved him, still welcomed him to her small apartment.

Dennis was sitting on their couch, drinking a beer when Paula came home from the studio. Dennis was friendly to the overweight girl and asked her how her day was.

"She's working at a movie studio," Daphne announced, actually jealous that Dennis was talking to Paula.

"A movie studio? No kidding?" Dennis asked, truly interested.

"Uh huh, ask her what kind of movies they make," Daphne sneered; her disapproval was quite evident.

"Art films," Paula shrugged as she focused the Olympus camera on brother and sister. "We show the human body as it truly is."

"You. Are. Kidding me," Dennis asked. "Hey, I uh, you uh, you think you could get me a tour? Of the studio?"

Paula shot a few photographs of the handsome young man. He had sandy brown hair, which he had let grow a little wild. His deep brown eyes were large, round, set off by his strong looking nose.

Dennis had one front molar that was slightly twisted; it added to his boyish good looks, in Paula's eyes. He also let his beard and mustache grow to the point of stubble on his round face.

Dennis was six feet tall, and worked hard to maintain his high school football player's physique. Even though he was currently unemployed, somehow, he seemed to have the money to dress fashionably.

"I'll ask," Paula agreed and focused to capture Daphne's soured expression.

"Okay, call me, let me know," Dennis said and got up from the couch.

Paula captured the kiss between brother and sister. It was not the chaste kiss a brother gives to a sister. It was not the chaste kiss a sister gives to her brother. It was not a tongue duel; Dennis and Daphne had their mouths closed as they pressed their lips together. But the passion was evident.

"Talk to you later," Dennis said, patting his sister on her rear end with a familiar pat.

"Give me that damned camera," Daphne ordered.

"Uh, no. Not mine," Paula said.

The next day, Paula sat again with Jimmy as Jimmy slowly, laboriously transferred images from the videocassette to film stock. She resisted the urge to touch herself as he showed her the roughs of the magazine.

"Oh! I uh, my roommate? Her brother? Dennis wants come see the studio. Told him I'd ask," Paula remembered as they broke for lunch.

"Yeah, sure. We're not shooting anything; that gas station? Where that is?" Jimmy said.

"Huh?" Paula asked, still having some trouble with Jimmy's vernacular.

"That gas station. Got a picture of it on your roll; where is it?" Jimmy clarified.

"Oh! Just past Seventy, northeast corner," Paula said.

After lunch, Jimmy sent Paula with a video camera to the gas station. He had her take at least ten minutes of footage that showed the entire gas station. Then he had her shoot close-ups that showed two of the individual pumps. Paula filled up an entire thirty minute cassette with the full frame of the facility, then filled a second cassette with the two pumps. The lighting was perfect; the sun was slightly over Paula's shoulder as she shot the full facility, then was lower as she shot the two pumps.

Dennis tried not to show it, but he was impressed with the studio. He watched as Paula and Jimmy edited the footage she'd shot of the gas station. Then Jimmy showed Dennis, and Paula how he planned to use the footage. He projected the gas station onto a screen, then had Dennis look through the lens of the Trinitron as he and Paula stood, talking about the aspects of the gas station.

"You, you're right there!" Dennis said. "You're at the gas station!"

"Right," Jimmy said, smiling at Dennis. "And wee outside, at the gas station. We ain't inside, in this studio."

"Wow," Dennis said, truly impressed.

Paula took her turn as Dennis and Jimmy now stood in front of the camera, talking. Dennis looked again at the footage as it was showing on the screen. At present, they were in front of the two pumps.

"Now? You step in front of the projector?" Jimmy said, actually stepping to stand in front of the projector.

"Huh!" Dennis said as the gas station's pumps disappeared.

"A lot of what you seeing on TV? That ain't real no," Jimmy said.

"See that," Dennis agreed. "So, how I get into one your movies?"

"You can take your clothes off?" Jimmy asked, stepping behind the camera.

Jimmy started to record as Dennis did begin to remove his clothing. Paula stood next to Jimmy, eyes watching intently as her dream of seeing Dennis Triche naked seemed to be coming true.

"I uh, everything?" Dennis asked, still in tee shirt and briefs.

"Uh huh," Jimmy agreed.

Dennis steeled himself and slid his tee shirt off. Paula gave a little grunt at seeing Dennis's muscled chest bare.

Then Dennis slid his briefs down and off.

Jimmy nodded in approval. Dennis's cock was thick, even in its flaccid state, and hung down over two large testicles. He had a dark brown bush of pubic hair and a light thatch of chest hair as well.

"Okay, Dennis, we going start shooting Monday," Jimmy decided. "Five hundred, plus three percent of the gross. That good?"

"Five, uh yeah, okay," Dennis said, resisting the urge to put his hands in front of his cock.

"Paula? Go ask Wanda get consent and release form; oh, hey! Need you fill them out too, huh?" Jimmy said.

"Can I get dressed now?" Dennis asked.

"Not yet," Jimmy said.

Five minutes later, Dennis did put his hands in front of his cock when Paula returned with Wanda and Cindy in tow. Jimmy smiled as he watched Dennis's cock swell to seven and a half inches of thick meat.

Paula and Dennis sat at a small table and filled out the forms. Cindy looked at the gas station and shrugged. Wando also looked and saw nothing of interest.

Paula's first time in front of the camera was not very sexy to her. Jimmy asked her to strip and she did so, only a light blush on her pretty face.

Her breasts were quite large, with areolae roughly the size of half dollars. Her belly did have some rolls of flab, her hips were quite wide. Jimmy made a motion with his hand and Paula twisted around.

Her back was smooth, but also did show signs of her bulk. Her buttocks were quite large, two large globes of flesh that jiggled and wiggled. Her legs were also quite thick, but Jimmy was grateful to see that there was little sign of the 'cottage cheese' effect he'd seen on some large women.

But between her legs was a very thick and unruly mass of brown curls.

"Give you an extra hundred you shave that bush for the camera," Jimmy offered.

"Butt hole too?" Paula asked.

"Well yeah, butt hole too," Jimmy agreed.

After editing, it was a ten minute video of Cindy taking scissors and whacking Paula's dense growth of hair, then lathering and shaving the stubble. Then, in front of the camera, Paula had her first lesbian kiss as she and Cindy kissed. Then Cindy finger fucked Paula to orgasm while sucking on Paula's large breasts.

After the camera was turned off, Paula again applied lather to her crotch, then completed the task of shaving her pussy bald.

'Pumping Plump' opened with a long shot of a Maserati screaming down I-70. Jimmy was the one driving the rented vehicle from office to studio for two reasons. One, it was his name on the paperwork. And two, he wanted to drive a Maserati.

Inside of the studio, Dennis and Wanda stood, leaning against an oil can display. Dennis wore a uniform of khaki shirt and trousers. Wanda wore a uniform of too small khaki blouse and khaki shorts. Her large breasts strained against her khaki blouse, threatening to pop the buttons. Both Dennis and Wanda wore khaki colored caps on their heads.

"I get next one comes in," Wanda declared.

Then, inside of the studio, Paula drove the Maserati from rear barn doors to in front of the projected image of the gas station.

Jimmy quickly changed the projection to the two solitary gas pumps, and slid the oil can display out of the way.

"Yes ma'am, fill 'er up?" Wanda asked.

With her back to the camera, Wanda's well rounded buttocks peeked out of the bottom of the shorts. Popping the hood of the car, leaning forward, nearly all of Wanda's backside was visible.

Dennis, in the meanwhile, was looking at the automobile in open-mouthed admiration.

"Man! What's it like driving this baby?" Dennis asked Paula.

"It's a lot like driving me," she husked. "Likes to be driven... Hard."

Wanda pushed the hood down.

"Would you like to? Drive me hard?" Paula asked Dennis.

When Paula opened the door of the Maserati, Jimmy focused on her high heeled pumps hitting the ground, then her thick calves, her chubby thighs, then her glistening wet bald pussy just visible underneath her far too short skirt.

Paula wore a 'Maserati Racing Team' jacket. When she unzipped the jacket, her massive breasts spilled out.

Paula then dropped skirt to the concrete floor and lay on the hood of the screaming yellow sports car. Wanda stood beside the car, watching as Dennis dropped his uniform trousers to the ground, exposing his hard cock. Wanda dropped her shorts to the ground and began to play with her blonde pussy as Dennis drove his hard cock into Paula's pussy.

"All right, Dennis, you start to come? You pull out and aim your cock at her pussy," Jimmy coached as Cindy operated one camera, showing the two fucking from a side view.

Jimmy operated a second camera, standing behind Dennis. He zoomed in to capture Dennis's thick cock driving in and out of Paula's plump pussy.

"I'm, shit, I'm," Dennis grunted.

Cindy dollied in close to get the shot as Dennis pulled out and spurted a fair load of semen onto Paula's plump hairless pussy. Jimmy also squirted the fake semen onto Paula's pussy.

Dennis took nearly five minutes to recover. Jimmy sprayed Paula's pussy with warm water, to keep the semen looking fresh, not congealed and sticky. Then Paula knelt on the concrete floor and sucked her first cock. If Dennis noticed that his lover was a novice, a beginner at cock sucking, he did not say anything. He just grunted and moaned as Paula stroked his cock with her right hand, to keep it out of the camera's way, and sucked and licked the head of Dennis's fat meat.

As Paula and Dennis grunted and groaned for the camera, Wanda had her shirt completely unbuttoned. She tugged and twisted her nipples while fingering her pussy.

"And, ugh, oh yeah," Dennis hissed as he spurted a rope of semen into Paula's slurping mouth.

Paula pulled the spurting cock out and stroked it while aiming it at her open mouth. Jimmy also squirted more fake semen onto Paula's pretty face.

"All right, Dennis, need a drink? Need sit down for a few minutes?" Jimmy asked while Wanda and Cindy gave Paula some water and some fresh fruit to nibble on.

"Now, Dennis, you're going use the spout," Jimmy directed as Dennis's cock began to show signs of life. "You grab a can of oil, punch the spout in, and coat your cock; you're going fuck the Maserati girl up her fantastic ass."

Jimmy followed Dennis as the 'gas station attendant' walked over to the oil can display. Jimmy had changed the projector to show the whole gas station image again.

"Perfect, perfect, that's it; get that cock good and slippery," Jimmy muttered as Dennis stood on a large pile of newspapers.

Again, the sperm coating Paula's pussy and face were spray with water, some more sperm was added, and Paula gave the camera a cheeky smile. As Dennis walked from oil can display, Paula turned, bent at a forty five degree angle and braced her hands against the rear of the car. Her large fleshy buttocks were presented to the camera. Her light brown anus winked at the camera. Below, her bald pussy glistened as semen dripped slowly down her fat thighs.

While Jimmy focused his camera on Paula's large buttocks, Cindy had Dennis clean his cock of the motor oil. Then Cindy had Dennis slather on an obscene amount of water soluble gel that they'd mixed yellow and green food dye in until it was almost as golden brown as the motor oil.

Dennis walked into the frame, cock glistening golden brown with 'oil.' He jammed his two fingers into Paula's anus and began to prepare her for anal sex.

"Oomph!" Paula grunted at the abrupt intrusion.

After lubricating her anus, Dennis grabbed his cock and shoved it into Paula's rectum. Cindy caught the look on Paula's face as her virgin ass was plowed for the first time. On the other end, Jimmy focused the camera on Dennis's cock sliding in and out of Paula's tight ass. Cindy also panned from Paula's face to show Paula's heavy breasts swaying and slapping as Dennis pounded her with his hard cock.

Fortunately for Dennis, he had already ejaculated twice. He was able to thrust into Paula's tight, hot ass for a long time. Twice during the sodomy, they had to stop and recoat Dennis's cock with 'oil' and had to wet Paula's pussy and face with more 'semen.' Paula did admit to Wanda that her ass was becoming quite sore and her back was beginning to hurt from holding the position.

"And these shoes bite the big one," Paula smirked as Dennis indicated that he was ready again.

"Oh yeah, give it to me, pump my ass," Paula moaned as Dennis again began to hammer her stretched, raw anus.

"Umph, umph, aw fuck yes," Dennis moaned and pulled his spurting cock from Paula's ass.

"And, beautiful," Jimmy praised as he squirted more fake semen onto Paula's large buttocks.

"Anything else, ma'am?" Dennis asked as Paula pulled her short skirt up over her semen coated pussy and buttocks, then zipped her Maserati Jacket, covering heavy belly and breasts.

"Think that'll be all for today," Paula cooed as she opened the door of her Maserati.

"Come again, ma'am," Wanda said as she buttoned her uniform blouse.

"I will. Hard to find a full service station like this," Paula smiled, semen still dotting her face.

"And cut. You are not sitting in that car with sperm all over your ass," Jimmy called out.

The video ended with a shot of the Maserati screaming down the highway, away from the camera.

"So? How'd you like being in your first video there?" Wanda genially asked Dennis as she shrugged out of the too-tight, uncomfortable outfit.

"So, uh, when I get to do one with you?" Dennis leered, looking at Wanda's large breasts.

"You don't," Wanda said as she pulled a bra on.

"What? Why not?" Dennis demanded.

"Jimmy's my husband," Wanda said as she pulled her tee shirt on.

Dennis left shortly afterward. Paula stayed, watching intently as Jimmy did the editing. She knew the image on the screen was her. Her anus still throbbed from Dennis's rough treatment. She was sure her breasts would be bruised from slapping forcefully together. But she did not recognize the girl on the screen.

"Really think people are going to buy this?" she finally asked Jimmy.

"Man you crazy you think they not," Jimmy stated.

He indicated the tent in his jeans. Paula looked down at the lump, then at his face.

"I uh, want me take care of that?" Paula asked.

"I'm right here yeah," Cindy said.

"And me too," Wanda said.

There was no malice in Cindy's or Wanda's voices. They were simply laying claim.

Paula arrived at the apartment, still wearing the Maserati Racing Team jacket; Jimmy said she could keep it. Daphne did admire the shiny jacket. Then her eyes opened wide when Paula paid her half of the rent and utilities for the month, in cash.

"Paula, where, where'd you get..." Daphne asked.

"Five hundred be in one of the videos," Paula said.

"Five, even as fat as you are?" Daphne asked, incredulous.

"Yes, even as fat as I am," Paula snapped, hurt at Daphne's tactless question.

Paula didn't tell Daphne about the extra hundred she'd earned for shaving her pussy. She didn't tell Daphne about the extra hundred dollars Jimmy had given her for bringing Dennis in to the studio.

Daphne shoved the money into her purse as Paula stormed to the bathroom. Then, after the water had turned off, Daphne barged into the bathroom.

"Hey, uh, how about a little privacy?" Paula yelled.

"I want to be in one of those videos," Daphne demanded.

She indicated her slim body. She even turned so that Paula could see her slim buttocks in her polyester slacks.

"I mean, they pay you five hundred? Just imagine what they'd pay me?" Daphne said smugly.

"Five hundred. It's what they pay anyone," Paula snapped. "Now. GET OUT!"

Daphne did so, after giving one last look at Paula's rolls of flab. Her shudder of disgust was evident.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers