In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

'Biker Bitches' was Daphne's introduction to art films. Wanda and Paula rode up on Harley-Davidson motorcycles, dressed in leather jackets, far too short leather shorts, and motorcycle boots. Both had their jackets fully unzipped, showing that they wore no blouse, no bra under the jackets.

On the back of their leather jackets, the word 'BITCH' had been embroidered into the supple leather. Jimmy and Cindy focused their cameras on Wanda's and Paula's buttocks that peeked out of the leather shorts. Then Jimmy dollied over and nodded to Paula.

Paula reared back and kicked the prop door with all her might. Daphne's scream as the door splintered was a real scream; no one had told her the door would be kicked in.

"Hey Slut," Paula sneered as she and Wanda sauntered in to the mock apartment. "No one leaves the Bitches until I say they leave the Bitches."

"Yeah," Wanda sneered.

Again, Daphne's scream was real when Paula ripped her blouse open. In her fear, she tried to cover her naked breasts from the cameras. Daphne's eyes opened wide as Wanda flicked open a switchblade and sliced the hot pants off Daphne's slim waist.

Daphne's protests and whimpers were captured as Wanda and Paula shaved Daphne's mop of brown pubic hair. A savage twist to Daphne's nipples convinced her to start licking Paula's hairless pussy.

Jimmy showed Wanda's fisting Daphne's pussy from start of two fingers sliding in and out of Daphne's surprisingly wet pussy to three fingers, to all five fingers to Wanda's curling her five fingers into a fist and jamming into Daphne's pussy while Paula rode Daphne's face.

While Paula rode Daphne's face, she also tugged and pulled on Daphne's nipples, stretching Daphne's 30C breasts out from Daphne's slim chest.

The video ended with Paula draping her jacket over Daphne's nude body and affixing a dog collar to Daphne's throat. On Daphne's slim body, the extra-large biker jacket hung down to mid-thigh. Paula grabbed Daphne by her collar and thrust her tongue into Daphne's mouth. Daphne returned the kiss with passion. The three girls then left the apartment through the splintered door.

At the bike, Paula pulled a black leather bra from her saddle bag and put it on. Then she straddled the bike and kick started the machine.

"Guess I'm a Bitch for life," Daphne said as she climbed onto the back of Paula's Harley.

"How long it take for these tattoos wash off?" Wanda asked when Jimmy yelled 'cut!'

"They look kind of cute," Cindy said.

"They look tacky," Wanda corrected.

"I won't be able to walk for a week," Daphne complained, cupping her pussy.

"Uh huh," Jimmy said, not fooled.

Daphne might be complaining but her pussy was still dripping her excitement down her thighs. Her nipples were still rock hard.

"We can keep these jackets?" Wanda asked, admiring herself in a large mirror.

"Uh huh," Jimmy said.

"Ooh, I can?" Daphne asked.

"What? Daphne, it doesn't fit," Paula hooted as she now sat with Jimmy to begin the editing process.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Daphne had to agree and reluctantly draped it over Paula's chair. She walked to the locker and got her clothes out. After dressing, Daphne walked back to where Paula and Jimmy were working, inch by inch, to edit the tapes.

"See you at home, huh?" Daphne said and kissed Paula fully on her lips.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, okay," Paula said, surprised at Daphne's display of affection.

"Hey Daphne, here," Wanda said, handing Daphne her 'Bitch' jacket.

"Oh, thanks!" Daphne said and shrugged into it.

"That was sweet," Cindy said as she and Wanda left the studio.

"I'm really want me one? Jimmy get it for me," Wanda shrugged.

Jimmy's prediction that 'Pumping Plump' would be a hit proved to be true. It was an even bigger hit in magazine format. And the post office box slowly, steadily began to fill with proposals of marriage to the star.

"Oh, this is so disgusting!" Paula screamed as she read one of the letters. "Listen to this! Guy wants to lick the sperm off my ass!"

"See if he'll be in a movie doing that," Jimmy suggested. "Female domination? Bet that be a big seller yeah."

But Jimmy had not released the magazine format of the shaving. HE now bundled Paula's shaving pictorial with Daphne's shaving pictorial.

"Damn; still too small," Jimmy said.

Entering his home, he smiled as both Cindy and Wanda prepared dinner. He kissed them both, then asked them to drop their shorts.

They did so without question, both smiling. Wanda's smile was still a metallic one, thanks to her bulky braces. She hated the braces, but Jimmy assured her that she actually looked quite sexy with them.

"No, no, they're just too cute," Jimmy said out loud, looking at Wanda's blonde muff and Cindy's brown curls.

"Too cute for what?" Cindy asked, using her fingers to spread her pussy open.

"Too cute shave them," Jimmy said.

"Ew, no kidding," Wanda agreed.

The two girls finished making dinner without putting their shorts on again. They also sat to eat their dinner, nude from the waist down.

"Oh, and we been talking yeah," Cindy said, rubbing her hand up and down Jimmy's muscled thigh.

"I should be scared?" Jimmy teased.

"Uh huh," Cindy whispered, then kissed him.

"We wanting us a baby," Wanda declared.

Jimmy's shaving magazine was completed when Daphne brought in a co-worker from the A&P Supermarket. Marcia Tilton giggled and blushed and covered herself with her hands for over an hour.

Jimmy finally smiled at the girl and gave her the homework assignment of walking around in Paula's and Daphne's apartment nude.

"No cameras, no me, just Paula and Daphne," Jimmy instructed.

Marcia was cute, in the 'girl-next-door' style. She had dirty blonde hair cut in the Dorothy Hamill hairstyle, 32C breasts with quarter sized light brown areolae. Her belly had just the hint of a paunch and her dark brown triangle was unkempt.

The next day, within twenty minutes, Marcia forgot about the camera as Wanda saved her pussy. Marcia forgot that anyone else was even in the studio as Wanda spread her legs and licked and fingered her to orgasm. Marcia returned the favor eagerly, licking and fingering Wanda to a face drenching orgasm.

Then Dennis ran out of money and Jimmy had Daphne shave him for the camera. Then, in front of the camera, brother and sister gave in to the temptation that had been building up in them for years. Daphne sucked her brother's cock to a face coating climax. Then Dennis tasted his sister's bald honeypot until she screamed her pleasure.

In front of the camera, Dennis sank his hard cock into his sister's pussy. The groans of pleasure made Jimmy and Paula smile knowingly at one another.

"You know they brother and sister?" Paula whispered as she and Jimmy did the edit.

"Well I can see that me," Jimmy smirked. "Man, it in their eyes yeah."

Paula looked at where Jimmy was pointing. For the first time, she noticed that Dennis and Daphne had the same eyes. She looked at Jimmy with newfound respect.

'Shaved For Sex' was comprised of the shaving of Paula, Daphne, Dennis, and Marcia. It did not show the sex that followed their shaving. It did not sow Daphne being fisted, or Dennis being sucked.

'Pregnant Lezzies' had Cindy and Daphne, bellies swollen with their brother's kids as the two pleasured each other.

Again, Dennis ran out of money and did an anal movie, 'Backdoor Preggo' with Daphne. He did ask about doing a pregnant anal with Cindy. Before Jimmy could tactfully tell Dennis 'no' though, Cindy smiled sweetly and declined Dennis's offer. Then she and Jimmy did perform for the camera. The last shot showed Jimmy pulling out of Cindy's raw anus and spraying her swollen belly with his spunk.

A few days after shooting 'Backdoor Preggo,' Daphne found out why Dennis had previously always seemed flushed with cash, even though he was unemployed. She also found out why he seemed to run out of money at an alarming rate recently.

Daphne was roused from a deep slumber by the ringing telephone.

As she nearly knocked the phone from the nightstand, she saw by her digital clock that it was one thirty three in the morning.

"What? Hello?" she groaned.

In a rush of words, Dennis let his sister know he'd been arrested for trying to buy drugs from an undercover police officer. He swore it was the first time, he was only curious, he'd never done drugs before, had never sold drugs before and needed money. With a sob, Daphne did the single hardest thing she would ever have to do; she hung up the telephone.

In an effort to get a reduced sentence, or possibly even gain his freedom, Dennis lied and told the investigating detective that Jimmy Falgout was a drug kingpin. He claimed that the artist's studio was nothing but a front for mountains of cocaine making its way from Colombia and Peru and Mexico. Dennis's unreasonable bitterness toward Cindy Falgout and Wanda Falgout for rebuffing his advances did factor in to Dennis's claim against the studio.

The county's curiosity about the new studio, the strangers in their midst did factor in the detective rousing a judge, getting a search warrant for both home and studio. Then a DEA agent was summoned from Salt Lake City.

At five twelve in the morning, a warrant was served on the sleepy inhabitants of the house. The studio was thoroughly torn apart as the overly zealous agents looked for the stockpile of cocaine and heroin. The furniture of the home was gutted, ripped apart.

Coming down, exhausted, frazzled, Dennis barely registered what the detective was saying. He had thrown up the breakfast the jail had provided. He was unable to move his bowels. And he was unable to sleep.

"...Thousands of dollars' worth of damage... ...Manpower wasted..." the detective was screaming at Dennis.

Brian Sheridan was a fresh faced wide-eyed innocent looking snake. The lawyer looked at the damaged home, the destroyed studio. He read over the warrants that had been filed, the warrants that had been served. Brian then sued Garland County, the state of Utah, the Drug Enforcement Administration for ten million dollars.

And when he met Paula Brandt, Brian's bluster and bravado flew out the window.

"You, I uh, you were in, I mean, I think..." the man stammered, eyes roaming over Paula's plump chest.

Paula smiled her shy smile and Brian forgot his name, his years of schooling, his zip code.

"Will you marry me?" he blurted out.

"Uh, yeah, okay," Paula agreed.

Brian was slightly disappointed that Paula Brandt drove a brand new 1976 Cadillac Eldorado, not a screaming yellow Maserati, but had to agree, the back seat was much better for consummating their new engagement. While Brian was racing through the steps to get married, Jimmy was rebuilding his studio. Cindy and Wanda were refurnishing their home.

"The baby bed?" Cindy wailed, looking at the destroyed mattress. "They ripped up the baby bed?"

James Michael Falgout was born three days before Jonathon Dennis Triche. And upon giving birth to her brother's baby, Daphne asked Wanda if she and Jimmy would adopt the baby. She'd been ostracized by her family for becoming pregnant out of wedlock. That had been fine with her as long as she had her brother and her lover by her side. But now, with Dennis behind bars, Daphne wanted, needed her family again.

Roughly six months after giving birth to James, Cindy again was pregnant. Yet Wanda was not.

Wanda scheduled an appointment with a gynecologist in Salt Lake City; she was desperate to conceive. Holding James, holding Jonathon, something deep within her ached.

With that one visit, Wanda's idyllic life of being wife and lover to Jimmy and Cindy Falgout shifted to specialists, tests, x-rays, blood samples.

Then the surgeries and the radiation and the chemotherapy began.

January first, 1978, Jimmy sobbed bitter tears as his beautiful wife took her last breath. After the funeral, Jimmy became a tyrant in the studio. Fans of their videos and magazines referred to the next seven months' productions as 'the dark days.'

Jimmy had also switched the old editing deck to a new VHS format. No longer were they limited to thirty minutes; VHS allowed up to four hours on a single tape. Now shooting went from being able to do a movie in one or two days, to taking a week or more.

And Jimmy was able to sell directly to the consumer, capturing a large chunk of the home video market. He still shipped to the adult theaters, the adult bookstores. But the profits from the home market doubled, then tripled, then quadrupled the theaters and bookstores meager dividends.

"James and John and Amelia, they missing their daddy," Cindy said one night as they ate dinner.

"What? I'm right here me," Jimmy snapped.

"No. No you ain't right here," Cindy shrilled. "No you ain't. Your body here, but you still back in all them hospitals. You still back at that cemetery."

She then did something she could have never imagined doing. Cindy slapped her brother across his face.

"James and John and Amelia needing their daddy, and I'm needing me my Jimmy," she sobbed.

Jimmy sat, mouth open. His cheek stung, but he couldn't feel the pain. He could see, finally, the pain in Cindy's eyes.

He could see how frazzled, how weary she looked. He could see that she'd put on at least forty pounds. He could see bags under her eyes.

"I'm here, taking care of our three kids, day after day," Cindy sobbed. "And know what? Can't even tell you last time you say you love me."

Jimmy silently pulled Cindy onto his lap and held her. He kissed her softly and rocked her as she sobbed.

"Baby, I lost Wanda too," Cindy moaned. "Remember? She my best friend, other than you, she my only friend. I lost her too."

"Cindy, I'm so sorry me," Jimmy now sobbed.

Jimmy hired Becky Duluth the very next day. Becky had worked at Salt Lake City Hospital as a registered nurse for two years before being promoted from the Emergency Room to surgical nurse. Her first surgery was under the guidance of Dr. Robert Fatheree, a renowned heart surgeon.

On the morning of the surgery, Becky could see that Dr. Fatheree was under the influence of something. His eyes were glassy, his speech was rambling, nearly nonsensical.

She first voiced her concerns to the anesthesiologist. The man told her it was none of her concern. Then Becky spoke with another nurse. The nurse told Becky that Dr. Fatheree was a brilliant, gifted surgeon.

The patient was the mother of six children, the grandmother of fourteen grandchildren. Fearing for the life of their patient, Becky did the only thing she could think to do; she pulled the emergency fire alarm.

The emergency fire alarm did squirt a dye onto Becky's hand. After the fire alarm had been ruled a false alarm, Becky was first written up. Then when she disclosed to the administration why she had done the false alarm, she was fired and stripped of her certification.

(Two weeks later, Dr. Robert Fatheree would suffer his own heart attack, brought on by years of cocaine abuse.)

Becky was a beautiful twenty seven year old woman. She stood five foot four, had a mop of curly dark hair that she wore to just below her shoulders, big soulful brown eyes and full, pouting lips.

Few ever looked at her eyes, though. Her figure was slim; Becky had run track in high school, until her breasts grew to 32DD. But she still ran, to keep in shape. Her waist was slim, and her buttocks were compact.

"Jimmy what we needing us a nurse for?" Cindy asked as Becky sat at their dining table, filling out an application.

"We taking a cruise; you going need someone help with James and John and Amelia, huh?" Jimmy smiled.

He kissed her. Looking into her brown eyes, he smiled and kissed Cindy again.

"We need get out of here, just for a while, huh?" he asked.

"You crazy? Looking like this? I can't wear me no swim suit!" Cindy complained, delighted.

After scampering to their room, to get down a suitcase, Cindy ran back to the dining room. Jimmy looked up from Becky's job application.

"You meaning, like on that there 'Love Boat,' right?" she asked.

"Right," Jimmy smiled. "Love. Exciting and new. Welcome aboard, we're expecting you..."

"I can tell she hates the idea," Becky chuckled as Cindy again ran from the room.

"Uh huh. I'm going let you talk to Brian Sheridan, hear? He our lawyer. Don't seem right, they firing you like that," Jimmy said, getting to his feet. "Come on; show you your room yeah."

"Um, where are you from? I mean, that is English, right?" Becky asked.

"Louisiana. You know, the state where we sleep with alligators, then elect the offspring to politics," Jimmy quipped.

"How long this cruise for?" Cindy asked, dashing into the dining room again.

"Two weeks," Jimmy said. "Leaving out Los Angeles Sunday, coming back not this Saturday but next."

Their berth on the ship was billed as a stateroom, but to Jimmy and Cindy, used to their Utah mansion, it was barely a closet. Becky, used to a Salt Lake City apartment, thought that the stateroom was spacious.

"I like her me," Cindy whispered the second night out.

"Hmm?" Jimmy asked, nearly asleep.

"That Becky, I like her me," Cindy repeated.

"Good. Want keep her when we get back?" Jimmy asked.

"I can do that?" Cindy asked, delighted.

"Cindy, we millionaires yeah," Jimmy said. "How much you thinking you done made with them videos?"

"That? I don't care," Cindy said truthfully.

She kissed Jimmy.

"You and the babies only thing I ever care about," she admitted.

He pulled her on top of him and slid himself into Cindy's wet pussy. Slowly, they made love.

Upon their return, Jimmy did extend the invitation to Becky. She smiled and agreed to stay on.

Brian did take her case. A little digging was all it took for Brian to discover that the administration had been well aware of Dr. Fatheree's drug use. In fact, in the nine years Dr. Fatheree had been the chief cardiologist and surgeon, there had been seven deaths of questionable nature.

"Oh," Cindy said when Becky happily, excitedly showed her and Jimmy the letter reinstating her certification. "That mean you going be leaving?"

Becky smiled. Since coming to live at the Falgout mansion, after taking some of the care and responsibility of their three children, she'd seen a transformation in Cindy.

Gone were the bags under Cindy's eyes. The lifeless hair that had hung to Cindy's ankles now had body, life again. Her hair shone and bounced with vitality.

Also gone were the forty extra pounds Cindy had sported in belly, thighs, and buttocks.

"Let's see. I was making fourteen an hour," Becky said.

"Jimmy you pay her fifteen, hear?" Cindy said quickly.

"But I was also paying four twenty five a month for an apartment about half the size of my room here," Becky continued. "Plus utilities, plus food. And believe me, I wanted bananas? Had to do a lot more than just tell Jimmy I want bananas."

"Oh, you wanting you some bananas? Jimmy, get her..." Cindy ordered.

"Shush you," Jimmy laughed and kissed Cindy.

"Cindy, I'm staying right here," Becky assured her employer.

With Brian's encouragement, Paula continued her work both in front of and behind the camera. The 'Paula Plump' series continued to be quite popular, especially in the home video market.

Greg Fatheree, a distant cousin to Dr. Robert Fatheree had recognized Paula as she and her husband ate at a local pizzeria. The young man approached the couple, and very quietly inquired about getting into the video business.

Greg brought Darlene, his girlfriend, and Debbi, Darlene's twin sister to his audition. Jimmy shrugged his shoulders at Greg's bland blond good looks. There was nothing spectacular about the young man. Jimmy was actually more interested in the twins.

Until Greg Fatheree unzipped his pants. Jimmy goggled at the ten and a half inches of quite thick meat. Paula sucked in her breath. Debbi and Darlene giggled at the reactions.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers