In The Old Days of VCRs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

Debbi and Darlene Strickland were identical twins. Both had waist length carrot orange hair, parted in the middle. Both had sparkling green eyes, sharp little noses, pouting lips, and a slightly receding chin.

Their faces were covered by a plethora of freckles that extended to their necks, and from what Jimmy could see through the opening of their blouses, onto their chests.

"So, uh, how can you tell them apart?" Jimmy asked Greg.

"Can't," Greg shrugged. "Sister's only one I ever seen can tell them apart."

"Think they, hell, let me ask them me," Jimmy said, then turned to the two red heads. "Y'all want do this?"

The two nineteen year old girls looked at each other, studied each other for a long moment, then nodded in unison.

They both had small breasts, concave bellies, and slim hips. Their buttocks were mere swells and their legs were thin.

Greg's videos were a minor hit. Much to Greg's dismay, he received many more letters from homosexual men than letters from adoring women. Greg steadfastly refused Jimmy's suggestions that he consider doing a few bisexual roles.

'Red Headed Twin Sluts' was a best seller in the home market. Again, the post office box was swamped with proposals of marriage.

'Anal Twins' increased the popularity of Darlene and Debbi as well as their sales. Greg saw that he had better quit dragging his feet and asked Darlene to marry him.

When the AIDS epidemic struck, Becky was instrumental in helping the studio minimize their risks. But as long as there was that danger, Jimmy, Cindy, and Paula 'retired' from the business. The three remained behind the cameras.

In the 90s, Jimmy was among the first to recognize the need to be on the World Wide Web and hired two fresh faced nerds from Brigham Young University to set up and maintain their web site. Debbi Strickland married Mark Sharlus, one of the geeks, and made the next ten years of Mark's life a living hell. She had numerous affairs, both in front of the camera, and off-set. She screwed his best friends, Preston, his co-worker, his three brothers, their next door neighbor. She screwed everyone but Mark Sharlus. Often, Debbi would show him the semen oozing from her pussy, scoop up fingers of the spunk, and offer it to him. Then Debbi would berate and belittle Mark, telling him of the skills, the size of her latest lover.

Debbi was truly heartbroken when she came home, sperm from the Personal Trainer she'd hired still dripping from her pussy, and found Mark with a rope around his neck. She was inconsolable when they closed the casket for the last time. She then drove Dinah, Deidre and Donald, their three children to Aunt Darlene and Uncle Greg's house, claiming she just needed a little time to 'clear her head.'

When Debbi didn't return the next morning, Darlene drove to Debbi's house, knowing and dreading what she would find. Debbi had joined the man she'd berated and belittled for a decade. Greg was infertile; Darlene and Greg raised Debbi's three children as their own.

In the mid-1990s, Jimmy started transferring all videos onto dvd format. The last vhs tape was mailed out on February 14, 1998, along with a hand written, hand signed note from Jimmy, thanking the man for his patronage.

In 2010, Jimmy had the idea to sell memberships to their studio.

"Nineteen ninety five a month? Can see all them movies, download them right there, not just them thirty second clips but the whole movie yeah," Jimmy explained as he, Cindy, Becky, James, John, Amelia, Marie, Britney, Tiffany, Rodney, and Becky's two girls, Penny and Candy sat at the table.

"Okay," James agreed.

"Mine should be extra," Penny declared, cupping her breasts.

"Shush you, your daddy talking yeah," Becky said.

"Twenty four ninety five a month? That make you a platinum member," Jimmy said.

"And what you get you a platinum member?" Marie asked.

"You a 'Director,'" Jimmy said. "You fill out this form say you wanting you a red head and uh, a blonde and then two guys. You tell us what they do. Nothing illegal, no one getting hurt, none of that. But you in charge. They kissing each other? They kissing each other. They taking on five, six guys? They taking on five, six guys. You tell us."

"Works for me," Britney nodded.

Preston and Lyle, their two IT guys set the new system up. They did make some suggestions and Jimmy nodded approval.

Silver membership gave the member five movies each month. Gold membership gave the member ten movies each month. Platinum membership gave the member unlimited access to as many movies as they wanted, and over the years, Jimmy's company had built up a catalogue of nearly seventeen hundred movies. Diamond membership gave the member unlimited access to the movies on file, and allowed them to direct the next production. A Diamond member could direct two movies per month.

Jimmy was surprised at how vanilla most of the Diamond members actually were. Most preferred straight fuck and suck vignettes. Some did stretch outside of that. Some, he had to refuse because of legalities.

He also had to hire three people to answer the flood of emails. At first Preston and Lyle did their best to keep up with it, but finally had to tell Jimmy that they were spending more time answering the emails than maintaining the web site.

Britney and Tiffany and Candy were Jimmy's three hires. Often times, Jimmy had to yell at the three sisters to close the door of their office because they were squealing and laughing at the emails and at the answers they'd composed.

Jimmy smirked; Lyle was absolutely smitten with Candy. The geek gave himself whiplash whenever Jimmy's youngest daughter sauntered into the office.

"Go on, ask her out," Jimmy encouraged the scrawny young man.

"Huh," Lyle snorted.

He pointed to the set. Jimmy watched as Donald Fatheree, Debbi's son was screwing Penny. Even though Donald was no blood relation to Greg, he seemed to have inherited his Uncle Greg's cock size. He was also a very handsome young man.

"What would she ever want with me?" Lyle asked. "When she can have her pick of any of the Donalds or Gregs or Rodney's come through here?"

"You ever see her with any of the Donalds, or Gregs, or Rodney's come through here?" Jimmy asked the young man.

"Well, I uh, no," Lyle had to admit.

"Candy, you come see," Jimmy ordered.

Jimmy grabbed Lyle's arm before the geek could bolt. Candy brushed her calf length mop of curls out of her big brown eyes and walked toward the two men.

"Hi Lyle," she said sweetly. "Yeah Daddy?"

"Lyle here got something tell you," Jimmy said.

Lyle's mouth opened and closed. Tears of self-pity began to form in the corners of his eyes.

"Oh, Lyle, you ever been to that Randazzo's? Ooh! I just love their ravioli! Want to go for lunch?" Candy asked, resting her small hand on Lyle's nonexistent bicep.

"I love you," Lyle blurted out. "I mean, uh, yeah, I like Randazzo's, love Randazzo's. Yeah, lunch sounds, yeah, okay."

Jimmy let go of Lyle's arm. The young man stood, smiling stupidly. Jimmy nudged him.

"Server needing you look at it," Jimmy reminded him. "It ain't lunch time yet, huh?"

Jimmy then hugged his daughter. They both smiled as Lyle nearly tripped over his own two feet as he walked/ran to the computer room.

"That was real sweet," Jimmy said to Candy.

"He a sweet boy yeah," Candy said.

And one day, it just ceased to be fun. Making videos just quit being fun.

Jimmy was standing behind the camera, watching a pregnant Penny Falgout as the girl was being fucked up the ass by Rodney Falgout's tick cock, Penny's face buried in the pussy of Dinah Strickland, red headed daughter of Debbi Strickland. It was a 'Diamond' request that had specifically requested Penny and Dinah. And it just wasn't fun anymore.

That night, Jimmy called another family meeting. Dinah Strickland reluctantly kissed Penny good-night and left the mansion. Lyle sat, unsure until Candy gently nudged him.

"See you tomorrow yeah," Candy softly said.

"I'm going home me," Jimmy said after Lyle closed the door.

"We going home?" Cindy asked, taking her brother's hand.

"What that mean?" Becky asked.

"You know, can remember you didn't have you no Cajun accent no," Jimmy teased the gray haired woman.

"And that was before got me some of that Cajun dick yeah," Becky smiled.

"We going home?" Cindy repeated.

"What that mean?" James echoed his Aunt Becky.

"Means I'm going get me a little fishing camp right on Baylor Lake, do me some fishing, drink me some beer, maybe find me some good little Cajun girl," Jimmy said.

"Uh, hey?" Cindy said, slapping Jimmy's arm.

"Uh, hey?" Becky said, slapping Jimmy's other arm.

"So, what happens to us?" John asked.

"Uncle Brian says he got some people wanting buy this business; almost two billion," Jimmy said.

"Two, divided by nine," Tiffany mused.

"Forgetting your momma? And Aunt Becky?" Jimmy asked her.

"Two, divided by eleven," Tiffany continued to muse.

"Plus 'bout the one billion we already got," Jimmy said.

Jonathon Falgout elected to stay in Utah. Jimmy wasn't surprised; the man had recently met his birth mother and immediately, the two had begun an incestuous relationship. Daphne was no longer the attractive young woman she'd been in the Nineteen Seventies, but she was still a sexy woman. And Daphne Triche still liked to fuck.

Jonathon's father, Dennis Triche had been killed in prison. He said the wrong thing to the wrong guy and was shanked in the shower. Jonathon did mourn never having the chance to meet his father, but he did have the five videos his father had starred in. Mother and son watched the videos often, then would re-enact them.

Amelia would go anywhere James went; James elected to see if he liked the greater DeGarde area. Britney also elected to go with James; Britney had been in love with her big brother since the day she took her first breath.

Penny smirked and declared she'd been made for fucking and liked getting paid to fuck. She would remain with the studio, work for the new owners. After a moment of hesitation, Rodney also decided to stay.

"Daddy, I'm thinking Lyle 'bout ask me marry him yeah," Candy said. "So, I'm staying."

Tiffany and Marie didn't know where they would go, but nearly three hundred million dollars apiece gave them plenty of freedom to choose.

DeGarde, Louisiana had grown quite a bit since 1975, the last time Jimmy and Cindy had seen their home. Gone was the poorly constructed apartment building. In its place was a grocery store. Early's Meat Market, an icon of DeGarde since the 1920s was now closed, the building boarded up.

There was a Clark's Drive-In; it had been part of DeGarde High School's baseball field. For that matter, DeGarde High School was now four miles south of where it used to be. Jimmy looked with disgust at the school building, at the gang graffiti, the dilapidated condition of the buildings.

The caravan of the two Mercedes-Benz SUVs pulled up to Clark's. Jimmy watched the cute car hops as they skated around in their short red shorts, their tight Clark's Drive-In tee shirts. Cindy slapped his arm.

"Don't be thinking they'd look good in no movie, huh? You out that, remember?" Cindy teased.

"Actually? Thinking you look all cute like that," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy, you crazy yeah, my butt all big," Cindy said, but kissed him.

Carmen Davis of Davis Realty showed Jimmy, Cindy, and Becky what was available in Baylor Lake. Jimmy was amazed that there were no more fishing camps around the lake. In the place of the old tin and plywood shacks were mansions, in gated communities.

Cindy fell in love with a three story home that looked out onto the lake. She also fell in love with the home next door.

"We take them," Jimmy agreed.

"Uh, which one?" Carmen asked.

"Them both," Cindy said.

James, Amelia and Britney moved into 1811 Browning Drive, Jimmy, Cindy, and Becky moved into 1809 Browning Drive.

One morning, Jimmy got out of bed. He looked at Cindy, and marveled at how beautiful his little sister still looked. Her hair had no more brown in it, but the gray suited her. Her face had very few wrinkles.

Becky's dark brown mop of curls was now a short gray cap of curls. Her breasts were still quite substantial, but they sagged quite a bit under their weight. She too was quite beautiful.

"Man, only been in love three women all my life," Jimmy thought as he quietly closed the bedroom door. "But they three the best women God ever made."

Jimmy went downstairs, and made a pot of coffee. He poured himself a mug, stirred in some powdered creamer then sat out on the deck to watch the sunrise.

"Utah was all beautiful, but man! There ain't nothing like no Louisiana sunrise ask me," Wanda said.

"What I got ask you for? Looking right at it me," Jimmy said and smiled at his wife.

"Been waiting all day you come home," Wanda said and reached out her hand.

"Yeah? Been waiting all day you come get me," Jimmy said and took her soft hand.

Cindy discovered Jimmy sitting, a beatific smile on his wrinkled face. His hand was bent at an odd angle, palm up. For a long moment, she held onto his cool hand and sobbed.

They buried Jimmy next to Wanda in the Garland County cemetery. Cindy and Becky purchased the plots next to Jimmy, made the arrangements for when their time would come.

"Wanda, you take good care my man, hear?" Cindy silently asked her best friend.

THE END OF Part Two of two.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those of you that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those of you that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a superb day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers