In What We Didn't Say (alt. End)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm two years older than you. I have gray hair on my chest and hopefully you don't."

"Not yet anyway. What about the kisses?"

"I don't know. It's been a long time since I believed someone wanted my kisses. Maybe they're no good."

"We could test our lips together and see how we do together."

"If you want to take the risk."

She uncovered her face and wiggled enough to get close to my face. As we started to lean together she said, "Just lips, right? We're just seeing if we kiss Ok?"

"Just lips." They touched. I loved our kisses when we tested them many years before. They were better. Her lips were quite soft and very warm. My eyes were closed and inside I was fighting. What was she doing? One last fling and then she would freeze over again? Was this really my Donna back from the dead? Could I relax and surrender?

Her tongue touched my lips, ever so gently. An electrical current ran from the tip of her tongue to the pump inside my hips that started pumping human hydraulic fluid into my penis. When the kiss ended she said, "Something is happening. I feel it."

"One kiss isn't enough." I said.

"It never is, is it?" Our lips touched again and her mouth opened wider, her tongue exploring a bit more willingly. All my resolve about finding out what she was up to, about being cautious, dissolved. I surrendered. My arms moved and embraced her, discovering she was nude. Her hands moved my hands to her breasts.

When the kiss ended she said, "I love the way you kiss. I love the way you hold me."

"Does this mean you take back what you said?"

"I will not tease you again. I lost sight of what my life was about. I'm sorry I put you, us, through the last months. I want to be your wife, your lover and your best friend. I want to show you how I love you." Somehow she got my clothes out of our way and rode me to glory, right there in my new chair. I had the pleasure of watching her breasts bounce as she rode me, and the pleasure of touching her and feeling her as we climaxed pretty closely together.

She didn't get off me. She pulled the blanket up and covered us. Minutes later we were back asleep.

The sun was fully up when my eyes opened again. I was alone. The blanket covered me. I tucked my appendage back inside my clothes and zipped up. Then I got up and folded the blanket. As I folded it I noticed a mostly dry spot of bodily fluids on it, so I walked it to the washer and put it in. I headed for my bedroom. If there was fluid on the blanket there surely would be stains on my chinos and underwear.

I stripped down and turned on the shower. I had cum on me too. I wrapped in a robe and went to Donna's room. I knocked and said, "I'm taking a shower. Want to join me?"

The door opened and Donna stepped into my arms. "I hoped you'd ask."

"Know that you are always invited. Showering is good, clean fun and with you it becomes a blessing."

We got each other very clean and we laughed as we played in the water. When we got out, dried and redressed we went to the kitchen, expecting to find Sharon. What we found was a note.

Dear Boss,

The short version is, I quit.

The long version is that my job is done. You've reconnected and are beginning to communicate with each other. The key to staying as happy as you are today is to keep communicating, keep focusing on loving each other, and sharing the joy of being together.

Don't look for me. I came because your minister and his wife love and care for you both. You don't need me. The world needs you both as examples of love that nurtures, love that supports and joy. Now, go do the right thing.

Sharon

We did look for her. Her room was clean and cleaned out. The money I spent on clothes was worth every penny. In fact, I took Donna back to the same shops and she got lots of new things too.

We created something for Donna to do that she loves. She volunteers at the nearby hospital in the newborn nursery. She sits in a rocking chair and the nurses bring babies to her. The babies get fed, held and talked to by Grandma Donna. One day a week she volunteers in with the older kids and she plays games with them, helps them with their homework and she loves them.

I volunteer there too. I do it so I can share in her joy. I do it so I can watch her face. I have my Honey back. We almost lost each other. We almost lost each other in what we didn't say.